Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
July 18, 2011 @ 04:01 AM

Inactive

I have a question, im at 5'10 about 195, I've been hitting the gym daily, working out for 1 hr then running/jogging for 30 mins, after working out I eat a cup of peanuts. The thing is, I have no idea what to eat. . .I've been eating just whatever there is on the table. Im trying to drop to me old weight with somewhat muscle definition to 170 (maybe even within a monthconfused. hb help? smile thanks.
July 18, 2011 @ 12:23 PM
Scotty

^ There is no way u are going to drop 25 pounds in one month the healthy way not even sure u can do it unhealthy... Also i just posted a WHOLE list of foods which you should be eating.. I also posted how i lost 27 pounds in 4 months a page back.. Also u dont nee to be lifting weights for an hour then doing cardio for another half, u are just going to over train and get nowhere.. Plus dont eat peanuts after working out, grab a banana and a whey protein shake!

* Also new thread will be made later tonight!
June 27, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
DJPrep

Hey guys,

Im looking to take a pre-workout supplement and heard that NO-Xplode is good stuff. Im not into having the stimulant of caffeine jack me up though so was looking at the caffeine free version. I wanted to know if any dudes have taken any Pre workout supplements and can recommend any to me, or if anyone has used the caffeine free NO-Xplode.

Thanks in advance for any help.
June 28, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
0mar

i use n.o xplode regular.

fucking best shit man, the pumps are insane and im pushing fuck loads more weight already.
July 2, 2012 @ 03:26 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

#PectoralPenetrationCrew
July 2, 2012 @ 03:30 AM
unknown force

gtfo you spammer

this isn't your first year on HB you know we have fitness sections and shit you faggot freshman trying to evade freshman 15

you need to evade being a virgin in college

#gtfo
July 2, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Lucky-Luciano

was going to the gym every weekday and playing football on sundays but struggling to get back into that routine since getting back from amsterdam a couple weeks ago

Keep your glory gold and glitter!!

July 2, 2012 @ 03:40 AM
Lucky-Luciano

yeah man can feel the diffrence and see it since not going as much from 5 days a week to only 3 or 4 over the last 2 weeks going to properly start back this week if my muscle can keep up with it

what about you mate do you go or are you thinking about it?

July 2, 2012 @ 03:44 AM
SHOGUNATE

do you even lift?
July 2, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
.kciN

Work out regularly try for at least four times a week, doing a four day split with cardio after every resistance workout at the moment... Also taking whey protein, fish oil tablets, amino acids and pre-workout pump plus high protein dieting with one cheat meal a week.
July 2, 2012 @ 03:55 AM
Richboy 100 million

Work out regularly try for at least four times a week, doing a four day split with cardio after every resistance workout at the moment... Also taking whey protein, fish oil tablets, amino acids and pre-workout pump plus high protein dieting with one cheat meal a week.

you sound like a fat fuck diabetic

SSVR GRAND SLAM FOR SALE BRAND NEW BLACK

July 2, 2012 @ 04:02 AM
Lucky-Luciano

I do dumbells 10 12.5 15 kgs for diffrent exercises started about 5 months ago on 5/7.5kgs slowly work my way up on the barbell i use between 25-30 benched 35 but it was far to much was uncomfortable but think I'll make it there soon enough i run mile before I start then another to end sometimes more depending on how I feel and do sit ups crunches etc for abs aswell

July 2, 2012 @ 04:04 AM
.kciN

you sound like a fat fuck diabetic

Nah brah, but you sound like you're still salty that I called you a retard for making the 1000th "Weed thread", forget about it.
July 2, 2012 @ 04:06 AM
Lucky-Luciano

ive got whey protien but what does the fish oil and amino acids do for you?? i eat asmuch protien as i can chicken eggs and a little fish what els do you recommend

July 2, 2012 @ 04:07 AM

Inactive

Dead lifts give you a great ass. Add them to your workout
July 2, 2012 @ 04:14 AM
.kciN

ive got whey protien but what does the fish oil and amino acids do for you?? i wat asmuch protien as i can chicken eggs and a little fish what els do you recommend

Hey bro, the idea behind amino acids is that they help with muscle recovery as well as protein synthesis (which is pretty much muscle growth). I use the fish oil tablets for general joint health and to maintain a healthy bone density. I take protein with water three times a day - one first thing in the morning before I eat any carbs, post workout and one before bed. I generally look for powders with low carbs and fats but high protein as I'm not looking to bulk. I eat a lot of chicken and fish as well as lentils and other vegetables such as broccoli, salad etc. The thing with eggs is that egg yolk actually has quite a bit of fat so I generally lose the yolk and just eat the whites which are 90:1 protein:fat.
July 2, 2012 @ 04:17 AM
Saro

My workout routine couple months ago. I added and altered the workout but eh, this is what i got saved on a file

Monday: Chest/Biceps
4 sets of Incline Dumbbell Press,
3 sets of Bench Press,
3 sets of Incline Flies,
4 sets of Barbell Curls,
1 set of chinups until failure

Tuesday: Legs/Calves
4 sets of Squats
3 sets of Lunges
1 set of Leg Extensions till failure
3 sets of hamstring curls
3 sets of Calf Raises 15-20

Wednesday: Back
4 sets of Deadlifts
3 sets of Pullups
3 sets of Bent Over Rows
1 set of Hyperextensions

Thursday: Shoulders/Triceps
4 sets of Shoulder Press, alternate
with Barbell & Dumbell every week
3 sets of Upright Rows supersetted
with Lateral Raises
3 sets of Lying Rear Delt Raises
3 sets of Close-Grip Bench Press
4 sets of Pulldowns
3 sets of Skullcrushers
July 2, 2012 @ 04:38 AM
Richboy 100 million

Do you guys fuck wit creatine? I barely started using it

July 2, 2012 @ 04:46 AM
.kciN

Do you guys fuck wit creatine? I barely started using it

Bitch, fuck you
July 2, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
Richboy 100 million

Bitch

July 2, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
.kciN

Log your frail ass off
July 2, 2012 @ 04:48 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

Sunday: Biceps
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Biceps
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Biceps
Firday: Chest
Saturday: Chest & Biceps

#PectoralPenetration
July 2, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
RawShack

yo i got mad pants i still like that are 34 i know if i lose weight i'll be a 32 i wonder if that shit would look silly on me when i lose weight. i needa start working out to get the bitches doe yafeelme?
July 2, 2012 @ 04:51 AM
Richboy 100 million

Sunday: Biceps
Monday: Chest
Tuesday: Biceps
Wednesday: Chest
Thursday: Biceps
Firday: Chest
Saturday: Chest & Biceps
x

(When do you traps or triceps? Damn I only go 5x a week

July 2, 2012 @ 04:56 AM
Youth In Asia

strong amount of amateurs ITT

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 2, 2012 @ 04:59 AM
ThugBear Numba6

suspended

strong amount of amateurs ITT

Hell yea these dudes actually think they need to work out other muscles besides chest and biceps
July 2, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
art vandelay

do you even lift?

please respond
July 2, 2012 @ 05:04 AM
Youth In Asia

c'mon Boland you're a swole lil guy I've seen your fit pics with those big veiny bulging cock-like arms you should know deadlifts don't hit the clappas. lunges, squats, and glute raises doe cool got a niggaa cakes feeling they was just ate by a red nose pit

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 2, 2012 @ 05:06 AM
Youth In Asia

do you even lift?

please respond

aware

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 2, 2012 @ 05:07 AM
.kciN

c'mon Boland you're a swole lil guy I've seen your fit pics with those big veiny bulging cock-like arms you should know deadlifts don't hit the clappas. lunges, squats, and glute raises doe cool got a niggaa cakes feeling they was just ate by a red nose pit

Fuck sake, don't encourage him...

Please login first to reply.