July 7, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
Scotty

^ Just something to look at, to burn a pound of fat u need to be 3500 calories under your normal weekly intake at the end of the week.. So u are at 2200 a day which for the week u need 15,400 calories and in order to lose pound u gotta be at 11,900.. But then again a good heathly diet is around 1800 calories a day.. As long as u are eating that amount, u can burn as many calories as u want and u will lose weight the healthy way.. But also remember if u are lifting weights, u are burning calories but also gaining muscle is weighs more than fat...
July 8, 2011 @ 10:09 AM
Phlipstar

Aight cool, yea sometimes I do feel like I'm eating too much just for the sake of eating back those calories. But looking back at my logs I almost never go over 1,800. Guess i'll just boost my limit around there then.
July 8, 2011 @ 10:44 AM
ClydeFrazier

Pootie i hope u arent doing this? U need more my grams of carbs than you do protein.. U have to eat the good carbs throughout the day.. Its essential of good nutrition..

no way man, but that's because i'm trying to add some size. eliminating carbs (aside from post workout and maybe breakfast) helps if you're trying to lose weight and cut.

Melo Gang All Day

July 8, 2011 @ 03:25 PM
Masamune

I need that bulking up advice.
I wrestled 105s in highschool, looking to mass up atleast another 20 pounds. ( I gained 10 lean over the course of 2-3 months
July 9, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
zorny123

tried my homebrew jack3d for 90 days, didn't notice any results other than terrible caffiene withdrawals in the end :/. (5g Beta Alanine, 5g Creatine Monohydrate, 50mg 1,3 dimethyalamime, 200mg Caffiene).
July 11, 2011 @ 02:04 AM
Scotty

So it's been 4 months since I started taking fitness seriously and doing my whole transformation.. I said I would post my results and everything like that, so here it is... So I shot up to 204 from about 178-180 in acourse of a year.. Basically got in a contract issue with my gym(muay Thai and JJ), started working alot, ate like shit, moved to New York for a couple months in the winter which I basically ordered food everyday cause it was to cold to go anywhere.. So I moved back to California and started to read up on fitness and dieting.. About a month in of doing some strength & conditioning plus changing my diet completely I started dropping weight.. But then I started really getting into it, reading articles about everything, finding a lean muscle program and here I am now .. Hahaha so here are the results in just 4 months but also I'm not done yet.. Haha

Beginning weight: 204
Weight now: 177

Starting body fat: around 18%
BF now: around 12%

Supplements i used: ON gold standard whey, BCAA, cla, multi vitamin, omega 3...

Every advice on dieting that i give is exactly what I was eating exception of meat cause I don't eat it.. But everything else is right on with what foods to eat.. But I'm going to try and drop 4 more pounds to 173 then I'm going to bulk up about 10 pounds of muscle then cut my BF to about 8% and be at 178 all said & done...
July 11, 2011 @ 01:20 PM
tmwtg

^ My ♥♥♥♥♥. Proud of everybody who's making progress.

I weigh myself on the scale every morning and I'm just glad I'm consistently losing weight (IDGAF if it's water weight).
July 11, 2011 @ 02:27 PM
spitvicious

good shit scotty cool
July 11, 2011 @ 08:48 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Just got 2 tubs of Syntha 6.. Vanilla Ice Cream and Mocha chino. Also gonna start taking NOxplode again next week.
July 11, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
3lite

Syntha 6 is very tasty, Vanilla is pretty good but the protein itself sucks. The servings are weak and it takes a while for it to reach your muscle.

ON Whey all day. The strawberry is pretty decent. Chug that shit down in seconds without much difficulty.
July 11, 2011 @ 11:37 PM
ClydeFrazier

Just got 2 tubs of Syntha 6.. Vanilla Ice Cream and Mocha chino. Also gonna start taking NOxplode again next week.

step your supplement game up kid. BSN is fucking garbage.

Melo Gang All Day

July 12, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
alberto.1989

^lol that shit has like 200 calories compared to ON, and has a lot of fat
July 12, 2011 @ 10:51 PM
Sam

current stack:

twin lab whey protein (its TL but it was 3 for $55)
store brand fish oil
animal pak
jack3d
modern bcaa
creatine mono
July 13, 2011 @ 03:49 AM
D

Yo what can n*gga buy who isn't into lifting weights/bodybuilding to gain some weight. Excuse me for being a lazy prick, but I don't have the time between full time job and school so I really would like some suggestions on how I can gain weight fast.
July 13, 2011 @ 05:08 PM
ClydeFrazier

you can take an hour out of your day to hit the gym

Melo Gang All Day

July 13, 2011 @ 05:31 PM
F/22

step your supplement game up kid. BSN is fucking garbage.
Real talk BSN is todays Cytosport.
July 14, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
Spankbank

you can take an hour out of your day to hit the gym

Word. What you said isn't an excuse D. I juggled working and summer class to go to the gym and work out. Mind you it was a medical terminology class so it was hard as fuck. I'm also pretty fucking lazy, but I forced myself to go to the gym. Must do can do.
July 15, 2011 @ 01:06 PM
Scotty

^ worse part about it is u dont even need an hour... U can get a good workout within a half hour just work out each part, a different day..
July 15, 2011 @ 01:38 PM
It's Only Hype

Yo what can n*gga buy who isn't into lifting weights/bodybuilding to gain some weight. Excuse me for being a lazy prick, but I don't have the time between full time job and school so I really would like some suggestions on how I can gain weight fast.

you can't. unless by weight you mean lots and lots of fat
July 15, 2011 @ 01:56 PM
Youth In Asia

I like vegetables and eat a lot of fruit and drink a lot of non-sugary fruit juices, but what are some other foods for "eating right"? Like I know the basics like grilled chicken and what not, but if I can't be getting grilled pollo every day what should I try and aim for? My main things for snacking are carrots and plain cheerios.

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 15, 2011 @ 02:02 PM
ClydeFrazier

fuck juice. drink water. like a gallon a day. no joke.

ground turkey also works, using it as a substitute for ground beef for things like tacos, pasta, burgers, etc. turkey is actually even better for you than chicken.

are you working out at all? if so what're your goals? that has a pretty big effect on what you should be eating, but i would say keep eating the fruits and veggies as well as cheerios, and also try throwing almonds in.

Melo Gang All Day

July 15, 2011 @ 02:12 PM
Youth In Asia

Yeah I drink a lot of water but juice with my meals but probably not yet a gallon lol. I work out weekdays for an hour and a half different body part every day and run at least a 5k every weeknight usually 4-6 miles depending on how I'm feeling/sore I am. Started at 115 lbs and weighed myself earlier today and I'm at 128 and I definitely see more definition so I guess I'm on track. Gonna keep doing what I'm doing and try and reach 140-145 sometime within the next couple months just trying to build some muscle.

FPM - MUCKFATH

July 15, 2011 @ 08:52 PM
F/22

I like vegetables and eat a lot of fruit and drink a lot of non-sugary fruit juices, but what are some other foods for "eating right"? Like I know the basics like grilled chicken and what not, but if I can't be getting grilled pollo every day what should I try and aim for? My main things for snacking are carrots and plain cheerios.

wheatbread, oatmeal, bananas, chicken, peanut butter, milk, broccoli, whey protein, brown rice, and lentils
if you eat pretty damn good then you can add a protein bar I like clif bodybuilder bars

lentils for cheap proteincool always pair with something whole wheat.
July 15, 2011 @ 10:09 PM
Scotty

I'll post this one more time, a simple list of what you should eat and buy when shopping or ask your parents to get:

Lean Proteins:
Fish
Chicken
Turkey
Beans
You can occasionally have lean cuts of Red Meat.

Complex Carbs:
Brown Rice
Whole Oats
Beans
Sweet Potatoes
Whole Wheat Pasta

Vegetables:
Broccoli
Spinach
Asparagus
Peppers
Tomatoes

Fruit:
Apples
Berries
Grapefruit

Fats:
Olive Oil
Flaxseed Oil
Avocado
Nuts
natural peanut butter
Fish

If u are looking to Bulk up in size just eat bigger portions, if u are trying to lose weight eat less portions.. But always keep in mind u should be eating 5-6 times a day.. U will feel much healthier just eating this stuff, trust me! Also grab some good supplements if you want but always have some sort of Whey protein shake, a multi vitamin and omega 3 vitamin... Also can use BCAA, Creatine, Glutamine, CLA, L-Carnitine.. Those have been studied ALOT and have proven to work.. Throw in a good workout routine for whatever you are trying to achieve and you will get results..
July 15, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
ClydeFrazier

scotty you should definitely edit the first post to include that or possibly make a new thread and update the first page with good information.

Melo Gang All Day

July 15, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
Scotty

ALSO EVERYONE I HAVE OFFICIAL MADE THIS ONE THREAD! There is no need to have different threads when all this ties into one another and always gets brought up.. So everything will now be talked about in here.. Workout routines, training, Nutrition, supplements, and everything else to do with the Fitness world!
July 15, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
plantaXmagica

smokers diet its where its at lol
July 15, 2011 @ 10:24 PM
Scotty

scotty you should definitely edit the first post to include that or possibly make a new thread and update the first page with good information.

Shit good idea, i just changed the name to make this all one thread but think i should start a whole new thread? I mean no one goes back more than prolly 3 pages anyway... What guys think start a whole new thread and just add the past few pages or just edit the first page?
July 16, 2011 @ 04:08 AM
ClydeFrazier

yeah i seriously doubt people will go through everything. this way we could post up basic info (healthy foods, good workout plans, etc) in the first post so we don't wind up answering the same shit over and over again.

Melo Gang All Day

July 18, 2011 @ 01:26 AM
It's Only Hype

Yes new thread w/ info

Please login first to reply.