Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
April 14, 2011 @ 09:38 PM
F/22

green tea... any specific brands you would recommend? my experience with tea was that it gave me cotton mouth during work outs

specific brands? lol
just get some dudeee

or coffee as well a cup of coffee is good in a diet or somebody trying to maintain weight.
April 14, 2011 @ 09:45 PM
GOLDENi

Fuck man! It was my last day of work at Banana today. Went to the gym after, took a full scoop of ASSAULT & when at my shoulders. Fuck! That focus & pump I had today was fucking crazy! I felt like a madman in there, shit was DOPE!!! AHH love assault.
April 14, 2011 @ 10:06 PM
blunt_trauma

specific brands? lol
just get some dudeee

or coffee as well a cup of coffee is good in a diet or somebody trying to maintain weight.

word, it was a dumbass question
April 15, 2011 @ 01:14 AM
alberto.1989

20 lbs of myofusion for 103 shipped on gnc.com

hurry bros less than 1 hr left
April 18, 2011 @ 01:19 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Stop worrying about supplements.. and just workout. If you're trying to get big.. eat eat eat and go hard in the gym. Only when you reach a certain point should you start taking supplements.
April 20, 2011 @ 12:52 PM
Youngfresh6def

im trying to get fit. im kinda skinny, but im trying to get toned. will coffee hurt/help my goals? im 16 btw
April 20, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
ozzycruzer7

So grabbed the Assault and splitting it with a buddy of mine. I grabbed the fruit punch flavor and it didn't taste bad at all. My friend said it did nothing for him. It could be because he's been using NOexplode and/or Jacked forever but who knows. I had to take it right before the workout and I couldn't really tell if I felt anything or not. I worked out for about and 90 mins and do remember feeling very jittery after at home. The only downside was I used it late at night so was up until 1 AM. Gonna take some more tomorrow maybe a half hour before and see if that makes a difference. Seemed it helped me a little though.
April 20, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

To Young.. just eat like a motherfucker and lift weights. If you are a hardgainer, try adding a weightgainer like up your mass.
April 20, 2011 @ 02:52 PM
Scotty

So grabbed the Assault and splitting it with a buddy of mine. I grabbed the fruit punch flavor and it didn't taste bad at all. My friend said it did nothing for him. It could be because he's been using NOexplode and/or Jacked forever but who knows. I had to take it right before the workout and I couldn't really tell if I felt anything or not. I worked out for about and 90 mins and do remember feeling very jittery after at home. The only downside was I used it late at night so was up until 1 AM. Gonna take some more tomorrow maybe a half hour before and see if that makes a difference. Seemed it helped me a little though.

U are suppose to take it a half hour before your workout, give it a chance to get into your system.. Jitters is a side effect for some and some dont.. If you friend has been using jacked, he needs to take a break before using another pre workout.. Jacked is alot stronger than assault..

Young: Coffee has caffeine which is a metabolism boost which will create fat loss.. So if u are skinny, u need to eat alot of healthy calories(Protein, good carbs, healthy fats).. Your Calorie intake needs to be atleast 500-1000 more than your usual daily intake.. Also lift weights, alittle heavier, these will build up alot of muscle.. Also take a weight gainer with protein mix, good one is Cyto Gainer, recommended for teenage kids..

Bacon: Supplements are actually healthy for you when u are working out especially if u are looking for gains.. When lifting your body needs certain things.. For example protein, you cant eat enough protein that your body needs when trying to build muscle.. So it will take much longer to build, reason you drink a shake or 2 daily.. It also has other great nutrition that your body needs.. Post workout supplements are good cause it helps your body recover faster and puts back what u lost while working out.. Now there is supplements u should stay away from and shouldnt worry about nor use but most people dont even talk about em.. So telling people not worry about supplements isnt the best advice
April 20, 2011 @ 10:15 PM
Youngfresh6def

I don't want to bulk up though. I'm not a hard gainer, I used to be pretty chubby, but I lost like 30lbs last year and just kept it off. I'm kinda skinny but I have ALOT of extra fat, so im just trying to turn the extra fat into muscle.
April 20, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Take it from me, I don't take supplements and I have huge gains. Regardless if you take supplements or you don't it doesn't make it any faster in getting results. I have people who take weight gainers, but don't go as hard as they should. And they don't see any results, it's all about forcing your muscle to tear and adapt to more and heavier weight. And my comment was to people who don't work out enough or hard enough. Obviously if you have been working out, you know which supplements you want to use.

Biggest rule, work out hard.. lift heavy. If you don't workout hard, don't even take supplements. You won't see results.
April 21, 2011 @ 12:49 AM
ozzycruzer7

U are suppose to take it a half hour before your workout, give it a chance to get into your system.. Jitters is a side effect for some and some dont.. If you friend has been using jacked, he needs to take a break before using another pre workout.. Jacked is alot stronger than assault..

How long do you think he should take a break? He's been off it for about a week.. And thought the half hour was appropriate just didn't have the chance to, will do next time though, thanks.
April 21, 2011 @ 03:11 AM
Sam

Stop worrying about supplements.. and just workout. If you're trying to get big.. eat eat eat and go hard in the gym. Only when you reach a certain point should you start taking supplements.

Truth. I've been working out for nearly 2 years now, started by just doing whatever I could at home with a pull up bar and a pair of dumbbells before joining a gym. I remember my biggest mistake for the 1st few months was not going hard at the gym. My 2nd biggest mistake was not eating enough. I was a mere 120lbs freshmen year of high school, not gonna lie it feels unreal looking at old pictures now.. even my friends tease me about it. For ectomorphs out there having trouble putting on weight, I suggest force feeding yourself. As nasty as it may sound you will put on mass. The way I looked at it was if I was feeling hungry I was doing it wrong, never let yourself feel hungry. Don't care too much about what you eat, call it a bulk and eat whatever you desire. I'm not a believer on "clean" bulks, a bulk is a bulk. Establish a good routine and be consistent, a lot of people I know want to get fit or get good muscle too but without pushing yourself and just eating you won't get far. A lot of people say theyre going to do everyday they can, but after a few weeks of hitting the weights hard they give up.. Since I started working out, I must have had over 6 workout partners come and go.. I tell them that they sure view it as a lifestyle, something to enjoy, instead of a long journey.

For supplements stick to the basics at first.. no need for pre-workouts or anything big yet. I suggest just getting a quality whey protein, fish oil, daily multi-vitamin and creatine. It's true you dont need any supps to build a good body but it certainly makes it easier.. I've seen people take the all everything natural route and have amazing physiques, that's a lot of dedication right there.. by just doing it with whole foods. Weight gainers are big time scams imo, why waste $40+ for weight gainer when you can pretty much throw in random fruits, granola, oats, protein and whatever into a blender and make your own weight shake.. I forgot what company but they were getting by using the lowest grade of ingredients to add empty boosters into their weight gainers.. One last thing about supplements, don't go into a GNC and expect the person working there to be the master of nutrition and supplementing.. they say a lot of stuff to lure you into buying overpriced sh*t..

Also to the brah up there, simply put you cannot turn fat into muscle.. muscle is muscle, fat is fat. You can build muscle tho under that fat and cut..
April 21, 2011 @ 12:04 PM
Scotty

^ Eat what u desire? No that is wrong, even if u are bulking u still need to eat healthy... Cant just throw shit into your body and lift weights just to bulk.. U need to still eat good lean meats, alot of protein and other good fats.. Cant go to mcdonalds and mow down shitty food everyday just cause u want to bulk, it isnt healthy for you.. Man some peoples advice is terrible.. Yeah u need alot of calories particularly 1000 more than your daily intake.. But u should just be eating more of the good food.. For instance, eat more eggs in the morning, more chicken/turkey/etc, but keep eating the good stuff not shitty ass food or like this guy said whatever u want... Bulking is building more muscle mass not get fat while trying to gain muscle.. Bulking u wont get cut but u will get bigger muscle mass then thats when u getting into cutting afterwards..
April 21, 2011 @ 01:55 PM
Sam

It really depends on what body type you are... I've talked to a bit of ectomorphs who complain about eating healthy and not gaining weight.. it doesn't matter how healthy you eat, if you aren't consuming enough calories... I've had a couple people tell me that they consume 2k to 2.5k calories a day, but that's about all the calories you need for someone who doesn't live an active lifestyle or lift. Bulking try getting 4k and up. And many times people think that they can get the calories they need from tuna and oatmeal as an ecto...which is just way way way too hard and not as beneficial. Just saying, if you really are up to par eating clean food and it's going cost you time and money. I should have made it more clearer, Dirty bulking is probably the worst idea for endos and yet extremely beneficial to ectos. For endos, obviously you do need to eat more clean, because you guys put on muscle easier. But personally I think a good cross is good. Some cheat and some clean.

Although clean bulking doesn't give you fat quickly, you put on weight slower. You might end up with the same amount of fat (and just as much muscle) off tons of grilled chicken sandwiches as off of Big Macs, only that the 1st option takes longer. If you are trying to get to a certain point of how much muscle and weight, you're gonna end up with the same fat and weight regardless of clean bulking or dirty. Some want to do it clean and healthy, and I'm all for that.

Overall:
a)eat more calories than maintenance
b)eat enough protein
April 21, 2011 @ 06:06 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

I was 220 at my biggest in the summer of 09... then I started exercising and dieting and went down 65 pounds in a year and 2-3 months. I was at 155 at my lowest, then I started lifting weights legit for a yr until now and eating a lot.. I'm 175. I sure wish I did more of a clean bulk because now I have a bit of fat. Clean bulking is the way to go unless you're really skinny, then just eat eat eat. But my lifts have gone up tremendously so I have no regrets in my bulk, but now I have to cut fat. sad
April 21, 2011 @ 10:11 PM
gram cooke

I was 220 at my biggest in the summer of 09... then I started exercising and dieting and went down 65 pounds in a year and 2-3 months. I was at 155 at my lowest, then I started lifting weights legit for a yr until now and eating a lot.. I'm 175. I sure wish I did more of a clean bulk because now I have a bit of fat. Clean bulking is the way to go unless you're really skinny, then just eat eat eat. But my lifts have gone up tremendously so I have no regrets in my bulk, but now I have to cut fat. sad

yeah i'm 6'1. just bulked up to 215 from 193 with just gainer and eating like a fucker. i kept most of my gains and cut down to 205lbs. now i'm trying to cut fat for the summer but stay around 200 solid. focusing on form and reps right now. i need to do cardio but i fucking hate it.

on the subject of cutting.. has any tried Oxy Elite? i have a friend thats doing well on it but i heard it makes you feel like shit.

Speak softly & carry a big pistol.

April 21, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

I'm 5'8 dude and weight 175.. I want to get down to 165.
April 22, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
GOLDENi

I'm 5'8" 165, but with around 16% body fat sad

Trying to cut it down to at least 13% by the time I leave for boot camp in May.
April 22, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
droalex

Anyone take OEP?
April 22, 2011 @ 12:59 AM
GOLDENi

A friend of mine takes it but he's been slacking with it. Heard good things about it though.

If you're looking for a fat burner, I recommend Shred Matrix. I know this sounds weird but I LOVE the diuretics factor in it, drink A LOT of water during the day & you'll be pissing about every 30mins.-1hr. definitely helps if you want to get leaner, loses a lot of your water weight.

I lost about 3-4% BF so far.

Got one bottle left cool
April 22, 2011 @ 01:03 PM
GOLDENi

If anyone wants to try Shred Matrix they have it on www.wheycheap.com right now for $22. I don't know how much shipping is but that's fuckin' cheap compared to $40 on BB.com
April 22, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
droalex

Should I take it though? There is some stomach fat I want to get rid of I guess you can say I'm skinny fat. I'm looking to get cut
April 22, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
Scotty

Supplements are just aids, they dont get u cut... Most of it is your daily diet, then your workout then supplements.. If u arent eating right on a daily basis and doing the right workouts, supplements wont do anything.. So Healthy eating(Alot of protein, simple carbs, good fats and veggie/fruits), Cardio, lift weights, then supplements! U will lose the body fat and get cut!
April 22, 2011 @ 10:16 PM
droalex

Yeah I know if I just eat take supplements and don't lift I won't get cut. I'm lifting specifically working out my abs to get more muscle to show.
April 23, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
ozzycruzer7

If anyone wants to try Shred Matrix they have it on www.wheycheap.com right now for $22. I don't know how much shipping is but that's fuckin' cheap compared to $40 on BB.com

damn! saw this too late, already sold out.
April 23, 2011 @ 09:44 PM
Scotty

About to grab some MP Bullet Proof or a simple glutamine and also a small ON casein... Since i work out in the AM i take Combat which is a whey but premixed with casein for after my workout as well Recon for BCAA muscle recovery.. But i was reading an article, that u should take casein and a glutamine supp. before u got to sleep to keep your muscle in recovery and so they dont go into catabolic state(read on it).. So i seen MP's new bullet proof which is a recovery supp for night with glutamine so might have to grab that this week and get some casein...
April 23, 2011 @ 10:54 PM
It's Only Hype

Casein is just a protein that takes longer to metabolize right? makes sense to make it a supp before sleep
April 24, 2011 @ 02:38 AM
IbRiNgDaBaCon

Yupp.. cottage cheese has casein.
April 24, 2011 @ 03:02 AM
alberto.1989

its also the nastiest shit ever lol

Please login first to reply.