Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
April 4, 2011 @ 03:38 PM
GOLDENi

Muscle Pharm baby!

they treat their customers right. Free shirt & nice sample of Raspberry Lemonade Assault cool
April 5, 2011 @ 09:17 AM

Inactive

Please don't wear that outside of your home^
April 5, 2011 @ 09:44 AM
GOLDENi

Fuck outta here, I'mma rock that shit in the gym!
April 11, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
ozzycruzer7

Need some help.. Just starting to workout again and trying to get back into shape for summer and just get that high school body back lol. Just need some suggestions on supplements to take for fat burning/weight loss and stuff to take to focus. I'm trying to get more cut as I already have bulk from football. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.
April 11, 2011 @ 12:58 AM
Scotty

^ About 80% is your diet, supplements are only aids in the whole process.. U have to eat healthy but also watch what u are putting in your body.. Eat small meals a day about 5 to 6, that are packed with protein, good carbs&fats and vegetable/fruits.. For supplements Whey Protein is the Main supp. Also add multi vitamins, omega 3, u can add some kind of weight loss aid like a thermogenic or shred by MP.. Also have to do alot of cardio to your workout.. Lastly, u have to be dedicated to doing or it wont happen..
April 11, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
GOLDENi

^ that is all you need.

Oh & if you are looking for a fat burner, I do recommend Shred Matrix. The cool thing about Shred is the diuretics, it makes you piss like crazy (make sure to drink at least a gallon of water a day), you lose a lot of water weight.
April 11, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
ozzycruzer7

^
Thanks to both of you for the responses and I am definitely dedicated. Past year has been downhill in terms of staying in shape and shit. And about that Shred Matrix stuff, how are the results on that for you? Any side effects on it? Besides making it piss like crazy lol. And I saw you used that Assault, how is that working out? I have a few friends that use that No-Xplode and Jacked and that seems to work for them. I've always been able to work out with out any of this stuff but just interested in seeing how good it works. Thanks again for the help to you both.
April 11, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
Scotty

^ I only use CLA and Protein as an aid to help burn off fat.. Only cause i have just have alittle excess fat so i dont really need a weight loss supplement but hearing Shred is one of the best right now that doesnt have any side effects.. I also dont use a pre workout only cause i drink green tea in the morning and thats when i workout, so it gives me energy.. I read and hear Assault is one of the better pre workouts cause it wears off quicker than jack3d plus others but its how your body reacts to the supplement.. Ask Pure aka goldeni he uses assault!

Also just cancelled my myofusion and went with MP combat protein! After pure told me it has casin mixed in, i had to buy as well Recon cause it has BCAA ratio in it!
April 11, 2011 @ 09:33 PM
GOLDENi

^
Thanks to both of you for the responses and I am definitely dedicated. Past year has been downhill in terms of staying in shape and shit. And about that Shred Matrix stuff, how are the results on that for you? Any side effects on it? Besides making it piss like crazy lol. And I saw you used that Assault, how is that working out? I have a few friends that use that No-Xplode and Jacked and that seems to work for them. I've always been able to work out with out any of this stuff but just interested in seeing how good it works. Thanks again for the help to you both.

Good to know you're dedicated! Hopefully you can contribute to this thread also lol, hasn't been much going on here lately.

Anyways the Shred Matrix, results have been good, losing body fat but keeping muscle, also losing the water weight is good, making me look leaner. Also, NO SIDE EFFECTS! It's really good & does what it says, appetite suppression, diuretics, & helps enhance mood, which is pretty cool.

As for ASSAULT, I LOVE IT. Definitely gives me the energy to go & workout & gives me that pump. I get a few more reps in now than I did before, definitely worth it. Also, the taste is AMAZING! I personally use the fruit punch & it tastes like kool-aid, I heard the new green apple is delicious.

Do not use JACK3D! It contains 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, which is supposed to be very bad for you in the long run.

Like Scotty, some people don't really need pre-workouts, but its worth a shot to see if it helps, it definitely works for me & I love it.

^ I only use CLA and Protein as an aid to help burn off fat.. Only cause i have just have alittle excess fat so i dont really need a weight loss supplement but hearing Shred is one of the best right now that doesnt have any side effects.. I also dont use a pre workout only cause i drink green tea in the morning and thats when i workout, so it gives me energy.. I read and hear Assault is one of the better pre workouts cause it wears off quicker than jack3d plus others but its how your body reacts to the supplement.. Ask Pure aka goldeni he uses assault!

Also just cancelled my myofusion and went with MP combat protein! After pure told me it has casin mixed in, i had to buy as well Recon cause it has BCAA ratio in it!

Alsways the first to respond, good shit cool

Good to hear you switched to COMBAT! You'll love it, they recommend using it 3 times a day but I usually use it after a workout & before sleep, 5 lb tub cool

If you have anymore questions ozzy just ask here & Scotty, someone, or I will answer you ASAP.
April 11, 2011 @ 10:03 PM
ozzycruzer7

That really was an ASAP response lol. But once again thanks for the info. Thinking of giving the Assault and Shred Matrix a try and buying where ever I can find it the cheapest lol. Also think I know the answer already but Assault won't make you bulk up right? It's just like a pre-workout supplement to give you energy correct? Like I said before I'm not really trying to get any bigger just trying to get more defined and lean. Is a post-workout supplement useful? I saw you said you use Recon GOLDENi so just wondering about that. Sorry for all the noob questions just never actually used any of this stuff before. And I will try my best to contribute once I get started on this smile
April 11, 2011 @ 10:10 PM
GOLDENi

Good shit.

& No, ASSAULT won't make you "bulk up" unless that is what you want to do, lol. It all depends on how you workout & your diet if you want to bulk up or stay lean. ASSAULT just basically gives you energy for them extra reps & gives you that focus.

As for post-workout supplements, yes they help, well for me they do. I just started using Recon a few weeks ago & it definitely lessens the soreness the next morning. Since it does not have protein it is highly recommended to get one, I use Combat for instance 30-45 mins. after taking Recon, that combo works awesome.

As you can probably already tell I am big on Muscle Pharm products lol. I don't get any benefit from them, I just LOVE their products & they work.

As for where to buy your stuff, I ALWAYS go to bodybuilding.com they have great deals & are the best place for supplements imo. Also, they have a great forum which could help you if you need something we don't know.
April 11, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
ozzycruzer7

Ha looks like you could be getting paid lol. But Matrix has instructions and stuff right? Ha sounds like a dumb question but saw it was a pill so wondering if I would have to use that shit like 3 times a day or something. And the Recon sounds good as well, I definitely have a problem with soreness. Worked out last week for the first time 2 days in a row and I was sore like no other for almost the whole week. Definitely felt like a bitch all week ha. But thanks again man, really appreciate. I think what I need to work on the most would be my diet. I live in SD and those Cali burritos are way to good to not eat lol.
April 11, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
GOLDENi

Haha def. not getting paid, I wish I was though lol.

But yes Shred Matrix are pills & they do come with instructions on the bottle.
Recommended daily intake is 3 pills 30-45 mins. before breakfast & 30-45 mins. before lunch, so basically just keep about a 6 hr. gap between.

Also, if you do end up getting Shred, do not take it 6hrs. before bed. I made the mistake of doing that a few times, taking it at about 5/6 & I couldn't sleep until like 2-3am.
April 12, 2011 @ 07:30 PM

Inactive

Do you get acne using certain products? Fuck I think I do, I'll chill out a bit..
April 12, 2011 @ 08:28 PM
GOLDENi

Nope.
April 13, 2011 @ 10:27 AM
owww

i have a tub of whey protein thats been unopened, but the exp. is from mid 2010. do you guys know if this is still good to use?
April 13, 2011 @ 01:17 PM
Scotty

^ I wouldnt just in case there is something that u actually cant have if it expired that in the protein.. Just buy another one!

Pure read some bad news, its juts a rumor right now but MP might be discontinued as a whole on BB.com store... sad Possibly as soon as next week... We'll see though, not sure if its 100%!

Also ordered all my new supplements:

- MP Combat
- MP Recon
- MP MuscleGel

* Turned to Muscle Pharm products cause all the reviews are almost rating 10's and never read/hear anything bad...
April 13, 2011 @ 02:07 PM
GOLDENi

What?! Discontinuted?! Any reason why on the rumor? sad

Yeah, reason why I use MP products is because of the amazing ratings. It has amazing ratings but there are TONS of reviews, which is what makes me use them. Also, it works!

Tell me how MuscleGel works! I have been interested in using it but haven't had the dough to put out for it. Heard AWESOME reviews too!

Tell me how MP works for you bro! Also, what flavor Combat you get?
April 13, 2011 @ 02:13 PM
Scotty

^ A mod on BB said in a thread about MP MuscleGel being discontinued.. Which it was but then the mod said Muscle Pharm as a whole could be discontinued... Prolly contract issues more than likely...

I got milk chocolate combat and grabbed MuscleGel cause i need at work for in between meal snacks!
April 13, 2011 @ 02:17 PM
GOLDENi

Awww damn! I guess we'll have to go to Winnyvs or some shit.

Milk Choc, dope. I got chocolate peanut butter & its so good, milk choco will probably be awesome too, ill try that next.

& Muscle Gel, yeah exactly what I need to do, I'll probably cop soon.

**MP is also making a multi. So it might make me change from Life Force.
April 13, 2011 @ 05:03 PM
ozzycruzer7

Hey thanks again for the help, now just deciding what flavor to get for the Assault and Recon. Wondering which one you guys are taking?
April 13, 2011 @ 09:59 PM
blunt_trauma

so ive been taking a no explode prior to my workouts i think it works like its suppose to but... shit gives me a lot of gas, and i burp every 10 minutes during workouts, any advice on what i should do to prevent this? I run 2 miles prior to work outs and i feel great during the runs but yea gas during workouts
April 13, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
F/22

ehh this wont help your problem

but ditch no xplod when your done with it

far better products

I know this has been a name for the past few pages, but musclepharm assault is well worth it.

As far as your problem, your body may react differently. I took no xplod had bad/annoying side effects. Do you eat anything prior?
April 13, 2011 @ 10:21 PM
Scotty

so ive been taking a no explode prior to my workouts i think it works like its suppose to but... shit gives me a lot of gas, and i burp every 10 minutes during workouts, any advice on what i should do to prevent this? I run 2 miles prior to work outs and i feel great during the runs but yea gas during workouts

Get rid of no explode, most people only use that for sports training and that sort of workouts, where u are constantly moving, reason its prolly making u burp/gas.. Get some Assault or Jack3d, be careful with jack3d though cause some people have a long reaction to it and they cant sleep.. Also u should run after your workout, it kicks up your metabolism and burns more calories...
April 13, 2011 @ 11:36 PM
GOLDENi

Hey thanks again for the help, now just deciding what flavor to get for the Assault and Recon. Wondering which one you guys are taking?

I take FRUIT PUNCH & it tastes like Kool-Aid the new flavor Green Apple heard is delicious.

Ditch NoX, like F/22 said, better products. I use MP ASSAULT & I love it, flavor is awesome & it definitely does not give me gas & no side effects.

---

Anyways, don't get Jack3d, yes it gives you tons of pump but it contains an unecessary ingrediant 1,3 Dimethylamylamine.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=KotrpCy7w2M
April 14, 2011 @ 02:25 PM
blunt_trauma

i took everyone's advice and didn't take no explode pre work, not gonnah lie it was kind of a grind getting through my workout probably going to finish off the tub and check out mp assault
April 14, 2011 @ 04:10 PM
Scotty

^ Instead of finishing off the tub, drink a cup of green tea about 45 minutes before your workout... U will have some good energy from it and it helps boost your metabolism!
April 14, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
blunt_trauma

green tea... any specific brands you would recommend? my experience with tea was that it gave me cotton mouth during work outs
April 14, 2011 @ 08:53 PM

Inactive

^ Instead of finishing off the tub, drink a cup of green tea about 45 minutes before your workout... U will have some good energy from it and it helps boost your metabolism!

lol I actually drank tea today before workout, blueberrycool I didn't feel too energetic though...
April 14, 2011 @ 08:58 PM

Inactive

lol I actually drank tea before workout today, blueberrycool I didn't really feel too energetic though...

Please login first to reply.