Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
June 1, 2013 @ 09:18 PM
Mckue

what yall know bout some Welcome Skateboards? weirdest company around for sure
I don't suppose you mean the store that's from my home town - Welcome Skate Store? I never heard of the company that you said if it's a different one just thought it was funny my local is called that haha.

EDIT: funnily enough just after posting this, I saw the page promoted on the side of my fb haha, some of their designs are pretty out there..
June 2, 2013 @ 07:39 PM
vileshit

^welcome in leeds?
June 4, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
Mckue

^welcome in leeds?
Yeah man, it's a real good shop, presume you're from Leeds too?
June 7, 2013 @ 10:18 PM
ricky tan

New Balance Numerics look fresh af

The team so far: PJ Ladd, Tom Karangelov (super fresh always wet never dry local [Huntington Beach] skater who won SLAP's 1 in a million contest back in the day), Arto Saari, and Levi Brown

stop caring about SOUL SKATING and support what keeps skateboarding thriving in today's monopolized world

http://www.newbalancenumeric.com/

hung 10 never surfed

June 9, 2013 @ 04:35 AM
Electrik Heat

Anyone here prefer 7.5 decks over 8?
It's been years but I kinda feel like moving back for some reason.

(WTB) Supreme Cannon / Vsop / Sport Stack / 8 ball /

June 9, 2013 @ 05:10 AM
teenxspirit

I'm really stoked on this, this is one of my best friends.
All done by close friends.

GOTHIC R. KELLY

June 9, 2013 @ 05:21 AM
________

Anyone here prefer 7.5 decks over 8?
It's been years but I kinda feel like moving back for some reason.
i'm riding an 8 but I want to go down to 7.75 on my next board
June 9, 2013 @ 10:15 PM
vileshit

^welcome in leeds?
Yeah man, it's a real good shop, presume you're from Leeds too?
no mate im from sheffield actually got a couple of friends in leeds, you know Jonny Sivel by any chance?
Anything below 8 is too skinny for me, I usually rise 8.25 but I'm wanting an 8.4, need to get some 149's though.
also who's seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgKEMDUaWE

best 2 parts, watch the whole video if you have the time.
how do you embed videos on here, codes aren't working.
June 14, 2013 @ 11:20 PM
Attractant

Who do you think is the most underrated and overrated skaters of all time or one of them?

Van Wastell was super underrated, also Sebo Walker.

Mike Mo's pretty sweet part made me feel like he was overrated, also Shecks.

Iced out Arizona boyz

June 15, 2013 @ 02:36 AM
hellyeatica

I skated a 7.75 before my 8.125 and it felt like I could land stuff better on the slimmer board. It's probably just in my head though. Honestly before this board I never really paid attention to size and just skated whatever. 

http://foodiesaurus.tumblr.com/

June 26, 2013 @ 07:43 PM
Lukulele

Anything below 8 is too skinny for me, I usually rise 8.25 but I'm wanting an 8.4, need to get some 149's though.
also who's seen this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFgKEMDUaWE

best 2 parts, watch the whole video if you have the time.
how do you embed videos on here, codes aren't working.
Justin Clady's one of my homies, his part was sick too. Cooper has amazing filming. 

stay pau

June 27, 2013 @ 10:58 PM
vileshit

^yeah word he shreds dude, everyone in that crew kills it.
And yeah I agree, always love watching his videos, always edits nicely aswell.
June 28, 2013 @ 02:42 AM
baconmane

Who do you think is the most underrated and overrated skaters of all time or one of them?

Van Wastell was super underrated, also Sebo Walker.

Van Wastell is soooo underrated. and goddamn I dont like mike mo....
June 29, 2013 @ 02:51 PM
Electrik Heat

So after skating for 7 years with low and tight trucks, I picked up some indy highs and loosened those up.
I lost a handful of tricks but the most noticeable was the laser flips and hardflips, it seems low as fuck compared to before and sometimes even underflips.
When I land from a big set it becomes all wobbly and I eat shit, haven't attempted to do hand rails yet with loose and high trucks because after eating a lot of shit from the tricks I usually pull off at carpark I stopped for the day due to soreness.
 Just cruising around is much more fun though.
Anyone got tips on riding loose & high or should I just stick what I'm used to?

June 30, 2013 @ 06:27 PM
wondah

So after skating for 7 years with low and tight trucks, I picked up some indy highs and loosened those up.
I lost a handful of tricks but the most noticeable was the laser flips and hardflips, it seems low as fuck compared to before and sometimes even underflips.
When I land from a big set it becomes all wobbly and I eat shit, haven't attempted to do hand rails yet with loose and high trucks because after eating a lot of shit from the tricks I usually pull off at carpark I stopped for the day due to soreness.

You've spent 7 years riding tight trucks, you're obviously going to have a hard time getting used to loose trucks... Are you sure you skate legit hand rails ? Or you're just talking about skatepark hand rails
June 30, 2013 @ 11:51 PM
Electrik Heat

You've spent 7 years riding tight trucks, you're obviously going to have a hard time getting used to loose trucks... Are you sure you skate legit hand rails ? Or you're just talking about skatepark hand rails
I'm talking about actual handrails. 
I rarely ever go to skateparks since cops are handing out citations like a pamphlet. 
To give you an Idea of how tight it is, I've always tightened my trucks with 2 & 1/2 threads popping out.
I've tried loosening it to no threads or 1 thread popping out and the board just gets all wobbly to the point I get wheel bite on stairs.

July 1, 2013 @ 12:00 PM
hellyeatica

So why ride loose then? Just tighten them up. If you want to cruise then loosen them. I skated loose forever and just started tightening them up and feel I have much better control.

http://foodiesaurus.tumblr.com/

July 1, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
vileshit

Skated the new section of projekts in Manchester all day, best skate in a long time, the park is amazing.
July 1, 2013 @ 09:15 PM
jakebacon

yo does any one know when the Arto Saari 'Let Us Roam' documentary is out?
July 1, 2013 @ 10:00 PM
phantomony

just bought a pair of size 10 nike sb janoskis off ccs. anyone skate them? how are they?
July 2, 2013 @ 02:04 AM
Electrik Heat

So why ride loose then? Just tighten them up. If you want to cruise then loosen them. I skated loose forever and just started tightening them up and feel I have much better control.
Yeah I feel the same but all my friends say loose is way more fun so I thought why not try it out.
Now I know why they aren't that consistent on stairs lol
Going tighten them back up.

July 2, 2013 @ 02:12 AM
Electrik Heat

just bought a pair of size 10 nike sb janoskis off ccs. anyone skate them? how are they?

Janoskis are great if you like thin shoes with a lot of boardfeel and it lasts longer than any shoe that has the same slim profile as it.
Hopefully you got the suede one and if you can get it for cheaper than $75 I'd say you're good to go.
People often say that you shouldn't buy from Nike because they just dipped their hands in skateboarding to make extra cash and you should support brands made by skaters but just stick with it if you like them because they really do make damn good shoes.

July 2, 2013 @ 02:53 PM
phantomony

Janoskis are great if you like thin shoes with a lot of boardfeel and it lasts longer than any shoe that has the same slim profile as it.
Hopefully you got the suede one and if you can get it for cheaper than $75 I'd say you're good to go.
People often say that you shouldn't buy from Nike because they just dipped their hands in skateboarding to make extra cash and you should support brands made by skaters but just stick with it if you like them because they really do make damn good shoes.
yeah i got suede ones for like 65 on ccs. and yeah ive heard people say that about nike sb but the shoes are just too well put together. and i buy videos and decks and shit from companies so i still support them
July 12, 2013 @ 01:48 AM
jvdude

August 3, 2013 @ 07:37 AM
teows

Can anyone tell me what kind of dickies he's wearing? I know for a fact they're cut offs that he did himself. I wanna make some to skate in.

i was fuckdante. love sosa gucci coach out the bitches weave merc out

August 6, 2013 @ 03:50 PM
snoopdoug

suspended

gnar kid a couple towns away from me

jonjakob.blogspot.com

August 7, 2013 @ 12:53 AM
laserdis

DELISTATUS these guys are sick.

Shouts out to kcufthepopulation
August 23, 2013 @ 11:54 PM
jvdude

gnar kid a couple towns away from me
lol i know this kid from woodward
September 21, 2013 @ 05:44 AM
dango

don't think I need to say anything.
October 2, 2013 @ 12:36 AM
coconutcurry

mike mo is not overrated

Please login first to reply.