SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
March 11, 2013 @ 03:38 PM
Dat1Dude562

So much for "harder breakage" on my Plan B P2 board. Only lasted a month and snapped on a kickflip off a four set.
My baker lasted me about the same and overall was a way better board.
Trying out a flip for now.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

March 11, 2013 @ 03:45 PM
sparkythedinosaur

palace decks are solid @dat1dude562

street bound

March 11, 2013 @ 04:26 PM
Dat1Dude562

^I've heard good things about palace boards. I'm going to buy one in the future but I have 3 new boards after my newly gripped Flip. Thanks

March 13, 2013 @ 06:47 AM
Lukulele

Some shit from the past couple days. Working on putting a full length vid out, montages in between. The homie Korey Escobar with a Back Noseblunt at westview tho.

stay pau

March 14, 2013 @ 09:02 AM
Black Jew

^that Woodman looks so sick all set up.
is it a Exp One or a different brand?
March 14, 2013 @ 09:21 AM
Lukulele

Haha nah, it's this up and coming brand coming out of San Diego that hook my homies and I up with lots of start up product; they weren't even trying to be a skate brand, they just want to help us get better. They get their stuff printed in the same spot as Kayo when I went to pick some product up. 

stay pau

March 14, 2013 @ 05:52 PM
Dat1Dude562

The board and shirts are cool. Where to buy the shirt?

March 15, 2013 @ 09:08 AM
Lukulele

wdmnco.com

or 

http://www.5andadime.com/shop_list.php?Brand_ID=wdmn&Gender=All&Type=All&Status=All

stay pau

March 15, 2013 @ 07:05 PM
aydintheimmortal

where is corey duffel these days? dudes gaps were amazing.
March 15, 2013 @ 07:20 PM
hellyeatica

anyone know where the hell to buy the Charley Harper series Habitat decks??

http://foodiesaurus.tumblr.com/

March 15, 2013 @ 11:02 PM
Lukulele

where is corey duffel these days? dudes gaps were amazing.
Ask Jaws.

stay pau

March 16, 2013 @ 02:41 AM
hellyeatica

that looks like it was shot in my hometown in Louisiana, hm... nice find!

March 16, 2013 @ 04:15 AM
paulywalnuts

You guys should watch this. Peeped this years ago, but still super sick. Mad inspirational.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbB8ayMlAs">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UQbB8ayMlAs
so WEIRD

i master bait from time to time/// WTB: anti hero/sup jersey...medium... white>black>kelly

March 19, 2013 @ 05:56 PM
slap

Any recommendation on trucks? 8" deck.
Would like it to be on the affordable side, ~$30 for a pair?

Krux, Mini Logo, Tensor?

Or should I just put up an extra $15 for Indy?

$81 selvedge denim: https://www.weargustin.com/invite_from/4200 Karmaloop/Plndr Rep: SLAP20.

March 19, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
hellyeatica

I've got thunders I like those pretty well. I always thought independents to be on the heavy side. I think they'll all work pretty much the same. 

March 20, 2013 @ 02:19 AM
sparkythedinosaur

Krux, Mini Logo, Tensor?

indys everyday bruv, tensors are so bad (soz zered and brophy)

street bound

March 20, 2013 @ 12:19 PM
Cxstanza

Krux, Mini Logo, Tensor?

been skating krux downlows for over 5 years now before that i skated thunders worst pair of trucks ive ever had are easily ventures though
March 20, 2013 @ 02:21 PM
Dat1Dude562

I don't understand the hate on ventures. I've loved all of my pairs and I tried out thunders and I love them as well. Only complaint I have on ventures is they crack easy(same as 2 pairs of my indys.)

March 20, 2013 @ 04:19 PM
hellyeatica

I had one pair of ventures and the axles slipped on one of them, but they weren't bad I just had to tap it down on one side occasionally haha. I think all trucks are prone to breaking in some fashion, I mean it's metal being slammed down and grinded on...so stress is eventually going to compromise the metal. 

March 23, 2013 @ 02:50 PM
Johnny Utah

Used to ride Ventures when I first started skating back in '01, but they kept cracking as I got older, so I've switched to Indys years ago and haven't looked back since. albeit they're heavier than your average trucks, but much more durable imo. I've heard good things about Thunders also.
March 23, 2013 @ 06:31 PM
DCLXVI

I've never bothered to try a Real deck in 8 years of skating, I bought a low pro a few months ago and god damn these decks have the perfect shape! I don't think I will be going back to any other brand now
March 28, 2013 @ 03:37 AM
jacobsever

Just realized that I live really close to the North Hollywood skate plaza. Hopefully that will motivate me a little to actually get out and skate some more. Haven't done anything in months.

Am I the only one who gets a little insecure at skateparks? When there are like 50 kids there all much better than you; makes me not even wanna do anything. 

March 28, 2013 @ 04:09 AM
Dat1Dude562

^there's always going to be people better than you. As long as you got friends and you don't suck too bad there's really no problem.

March 29, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
GoRubio

Just realized that I live really close to the North Hollywood skate plaza. Hopefully that will motivate me a little to actually get out and skate some more. Haven't done anything in months.

Am I the only one who gets a little insecure at skateparks? When there are like 50 kids there all much better than you; makes me not even wanna do anything. 
I don't let that shit phase me anymore. To a lot of those kids, that's life. And I'm not about the whole skate-rat life anymore.
Went skating for the first time in like 5 months at an indoor park (still like 31 degrees and snowing in Wisconsin) last week, and I just had fun trying to re-learn a lot of things, doing what was comfortable to me, and trying to feed off of everyone else's good vibes.
Having trouble with bigspins. I can't do them frontside alright, but I was struggling with them backside. Keeps wanting to flip over. Anyone got a good trick-tip?
March 29, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
Dat1Dude562

I don't let that shit phase me anymore. To a lot of those kids, that's life. And I'm not about the whole skate-rat life anymore.
Went skating for the first time in like 5 months at an indoor park (still like 31 degrees and snowing in Wisconsin) last week, and I just had fun trying to re-learn a lot of things, doing what was comfortable to me, and trying to feed off of everyone else's good vibes.
Having trouble with bigspins. I can't do them frontside alright, but I was struggling with them backside. Keeps wanting to flip over. Anyone got a good trick-tip?
to me, its all in the rotation of the shoulders and your body. If you focus on that and just turn your body 180 degrees, the board spins with you automatically. I love that trick, one of my favorites.

March 29, 2013 @ 11:09 PM
Dat1Dude562

to me, its all in the rotation of the shoulders and your body. If you focus on that and just turn your body 180 degrees, the board spins with you automatically. I love that trick, one of my favorites.

March 30, 2013 @ 12:22 AM
jallenting

If anyone can get a copy of Sons of the North, Mischief vid I advise you get one, its sick, its not ground breaking but its legit and just super good.
April 3, 2013 @ 03:35 PM
Lukulele

New park edit, hope yall enjoy HB

stay pau

April 4, 2013 @ 12:43 AM
spacecats

what skateboard deck/trucks/wheels should I buy?
I've got $200 dollars to burn and I haven't skated in a while so I dunno what to get
April 4, 2013 @ 01:23 AM
Dat1Dude562

what skateboard deck/trucks/wheels should I buy?
I've got $200 dollars to burn and I haven't skated in a while so I dunno what to get

Deck: Bakers are really good in my opinion. I hear a lot of good things about Real boards as well. Trucks: Can't go wrong with thunders or indys.wheels: definitely Bones STF's, no better wheel out there.

Please login first to reply.