The Official Skateboarding Thread.

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 27, 2012 @ 19:40:52
It's all about that Polar Hype!

http://polarskateco.com/polarpromo/
August 28, 2012 @ 07:00:49
My setup:

miko mo girl deck''

thunder trucks

spit fire wheels

bone swiss bearings
September 01, 2012 @ 21:53:30
I love that feel when you're skating on a spot you just discovered and you see those wax stains on the concrete lol
September 01, 2012 @ 22:12:34
quick question: walk or ride uphill?

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

September 05, 2012 @ 17:57:13

Walk, no question
September 07, 2012 @ 18:44:40

Walk, no question
why would anyone want to skate up a hill thats retarded haha

o-)--

September 07, 2012 @ 18:46:40
favorite skaters: Gonz, Manderson, Mark Suciu, Daniel Espinoza

my setup is :
8.25 Anti Hero
Independent trucks raw
bones STF's green 52 mm
Shake Junt bearings

o-)--

September 07, 2012 @ 18:48:56
Originally posted by Inactive User
hey guys, I'm getting interested with the idea of skating again, for getting exercise/having fun, etc. one thing is, last time I skated was when I was like 10 years old and only had a shitty board from toysrus.

I'm just hoping you guys can help me out with the basics on what to get on a board. I'm looking for a lighter board if that makes sense cause that shitty toysrus board I used to have was heavy as shit even though I could still ollie and kickflip (sometimes). Looking for street skating and tricks.

thanks in advance!

You'd be good with what I recommended at the top but instead of the independent trucks, go for thunder lights. I loved mine but the kingpin cracked after 2 years smh

For a deck there really isn't much of a difference in weight (don't get a tech board such as almost double impact, element push, blind eternal life, because those are heavy). You'd be fine with a shop deck at your local shop instead of a pro board since they cost more.

thanks! any brand of boards you would recommend? I think a skinnier board would suit me well probably a 7.75? I noticed there are different heights for the trucks, which would you recommend?
what size is your shoe

o-)--

September 07, 2012 @ 18:50:46
hey guys, I'm getting interested with the idea of skating again, for getting exercise/having fun, etc. one thing is, last time I skated was when I was like 10 years old and only had a shitty board from toysrus.

I'm just hoping you guys can help me out with the basics on what to get on a board. I'm looking for a lighter board if that makes sense cause that shitty toysrus board I used to have was heavy as shit even though I could still ollie and kickflip (sometimes). Looking for street skating and tricks.

thanks in advance!
reals are really good, size 775 to 8, independent trucks, bones stf, reds bearings would be a good setup for street

o-)--

September 07, 2012 @ 18:52:17
anyone have surgery on their leg/ankle and got back into skating? or a metal plate in their leg?
my friend got a metal hip and he still skates haha

o-)--

September 07, 2012 @ 18:54:43
HB fam, I'm looking to learn how to skate this summer (free time and all).

What's the best set-up I can get for <$100? What tips do you have for a new guy?

Thanks, whodis.
you wont get a good setup for under 100. Deck: 40-60, Trucks: 25 per truck, Wheels: 30, bearings: 15-60

o-)--

September 07, 2012 @ 22:29:53
J dill back on the vans team!
September 09, 2012 @ 22:51:10
Deathwish board
Gonz, Jason Dill, and Nakel Smith and antwuan dixon are fucking awesome
September 12, 2012 @ 05:20:02
I landed a fakie bigspin down a four stair today.

I was skating at my local park and a ten year old lazer flipped a curb.

I've lost my motivation

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 12, 2012 @ 20:00:13

New girls, old music is what I want...

September 14, 2012 @ 15:32:53
I landed a fakie bigspin down a four stair today.

I was skating at my local park and a ten year old lazer flipped a curb.

I've lost my motivation

Kids are too good these days. I can't even play a game of skate with them without getting skunked.
September 14, 2012 @ 15:59:07
^word

There were these three little kids (no older than 10) at a local skatepark grinding the shit out of all the rails and ledges. Everyone stopped and looked at them because they were so small and so damn good. I never took the time to learn much of grinds in fear of breaking myself. Looks fun though.

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 18, 2012 @ 02:06:12
Check me out. its kinda old footage but check it. except the second one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqdNLAenux8
September 23, 2012 @ 00:18:40
Hey, I recently moved and there are no skateparks nearby. Any suggestions for places to skate. Theres no parking lots either. Thanks!
September 23, 2012 @ 02:21:07

run that shit to ride back down smokeyface
September 23, 2012 @ 07:23:06
So I kind of want to get into skating but I feel like I'm too old to start. I'm 17 and I have a little cruiser to get around on so I can at least ride but idk if it's too late. thoughts?
September 23, 2012 @ 07:51:55
So I kind of want to get into skating but I feel like I'm too old to start. I'm 17 and I have a little cruiser to get around on so I can at least ride but idk if it's too late. thoughts?

@bridger just do it man. Lil' wayne just started last year or somethin? haha just kiddin, but yeah skatings so fun, start up

**1/24/2014**: ALL OF MY SUPREME GOING DIRT CHEAP! tinyurl.com/SupremeBLOWOUT

September 23, 2012 @ 19:17:40

How is being only 17 too old to skate? Just do it. You plan on trick skating or cruising?

Nike Flyknit Lunar Size 9.5 Wolf Gray for sale. PM me.

September 24, 2012 @ 04:08:20
Hey, I recently moved and there are no skateparks nearby. Any suggestions for places to skate. Theres no parking lots either. Thanks!

High Schools around the area.

Always a golden ticket

Iced out Arizona boyz

September 24, 2012 @ 05:28:20

High Schools around the area.

Always a golden ticket
Ya theres a highschool about 5 min. from where I live but, there's a cop there every day, even weekends. I tried skating there and I got kicked out. Thanks tho
September 27, 2012 @ 02:04:00

Did you move to the desert?
September 27, 2012 @ 03:32:40

Did you move to the desert?
aha no, more like up in the mountains
Please login first to reply.
x