Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
December 7, 2008 @ 11:50 AM
B_RAD

smh at everybody who thought de la hoya was gonna win this fight. The only advantage he had over pacquiao was that he was alittle taller and had a 1 inch reach advantage. LMAO
December 7, 2008 @ 12:20 PM
WJTW

[SIZE="4"]The Mexicans are done deal.!
Whos next.... HATTON or MAYWEATHER. or vise versa.

hahhahha Good fight. Dela Hoya is just weak thats all.

PEACE![/SIZE]

EDIT:

“You’re still my idol,” Pacquiao told him.

“No, you’re my idol,” De La Hoya said.

From Yahoo.
December 7, 2008 @ 01:18 PM
DeekO

de la hoya was pathetic, he didnt even throw punches

good win for pacquiao though.
December 7, 2008 @ 01:50 PM
playaballer1

Pac schooled DLH like a little kid LMAO PACMAN #1 pound 4 pound king!! Mayweather is next!! I hope he comes back from retirement.
December 7, 2008 @ 01:51 PM
playaballer1

"if you keep taking punches, im gonna stop the match. he's too fast. there's no reason to continue."

this is wat the ring dr. told de la hoya before he called it quits

good fight tho. before the fight started, i thought it was gonna last 12 rounds. but as the fight started, i could kinda tell that manny had the match in the bag with all the punches and connects he was making.

Actually, it was his trainer that said that^
December 7, 2008 @ 03:02 PM
GP La Flare

told yall
December 7, 2008 @ 04:15 PM
imtheman

ACTUALLY... most mexicans dont even really support DLH anymore because he's not a "Mexican Fighter" = no heart as he displayed yesterday. Any Mexican fighter, at the beginning of his career or the end would go down fighting.
Pac' fought a guy who's career has been done with - what did he have to gain.. nothing but a pay-day?!! It was a display of two fighters on opposite ends of the boxing spectrum and displayed one of the worst fights I have seen.
DLH was pathetic and being Mexican, I feel like he was the WORST choice to take on him, being that the media dubbed Pac' the "Mexicutioner."
Margarito should've been the choice as he can take a hit and if he were to lose, at least gone down swinging!?!

I feel that maybe it was a setup or fixed one way or another to maybe promote another superfight between Mayweather Jr., or Margarito, or who knows....
December 7, 2008 @ 04:27 PM
EekaMouse

ACTUALLY... most mexicans dont even really support DLH anymore because he's not a "Mexican Fighter" = no heart as he displayed yesterday. Any Mexican fighter, at the beginning of his career or the end would go down fighting.
Pac' fought a guy who's career has been done with - what did he have to gain.. nothing but a pay-day?!! It was a display of two fighters on opposite ends of the boxing spectrum and displayed one of the worst fights I have seen.
DLH was pathetic and being Mexican, I feel like he was the WORST choice to take on him, being that the media dubbed Pac' the "Mexicutioner."
Margarito should've been the choice as he can take a hit and if he were to lose, at least gone down swinging!?!

I feel that maybe it was a setup or fixed one way or another to maybe promote another superfight between Mayweather Jr., or Margarito, or who knows....

speak. just like rocky and clubba lang. Dela Hoya had no hunger.

December 7, 2008 @ 05:01 PM
Dear Leader

Actually, it was his trainer that said that^

No, it was Tony Weeks (referee) that said it.
December 7, 2008 @ 05:10 PM
EekaMouse

No, it was Tony Weeks (referee) that said it.

No, it was Tony Danza that said it

December 7, 2008 @ 05:32 PM
playaballer1

Lol^
December 7, 2008 @ 06:38 PM
ThePepperSkull

[B]
December 7, 2008 @ 08:26 PM
WJTW

Fixed.

LMAO. haha YOOR ESTILL MAI IDUL! hahhah
December 7, 2008 @ 09:30 PM
DonPedro

pac said he was going back down to 140 so he's not going to fight margarito, he's gonna end up fighting either ricky hatton or floyd mayweather.
December 8, 2008 @ 12:16 PM
KlAzE1

pacquiao wins.

like i said.
December 8, 2008 @ 08:35 PM
THiZZ

Mollywhopped!!!

-THiZZ
December 8, 2008 @ 11:02 PM

Inactive

Hoya is the whackest fighter ever to have his nuts rode.

Like I said. He shouldn't have a fraction of the hype he does.

And Pac couldn't see Mayweather on his best day. This is the Irish guy all over again. Pac isn't worthy of Mayweather getting back into the ring.
December 13, 2008 @ 12:30 AM
BobtheFoB

Like I said. He shouldn't have a fraction of the hype he does.

And Pac couldn't see Mayweather on his best day. This is the Irish guy all over again. Pac isn't worthy of Mayweather getting back into the ring.

cosign,
mayweather would drop bombs on pac
December 13, 2008 @ 01:31 AM
TaylorMade

cosign,
mayweather would drop bombs on pac

Pac is the best pound for pound fighter in the sport right now. Don't under estimate this dude. cool
January 12, 2012 @ 05:40 AM
MP3ZZLE

CHECK OUT PSTGEAR.COM FOR THE DOPEST FILIPINO SHIRTS
January 12, 2012 @ 05:41 AM
MP3ZZLE

CHECK OUT PSTGEAR.COM FOR THE DOPEST FILIPINO GEAR

Please login first to reply.