FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
September 1, 2008 @ 03:38 PM
Third Eye Jedi

hahaaha
September 1, 2008 @ 04:22 PM
fistyourbitch

LOL@ these fobs

lets be fuckin real here and i am filipino..manny's gonna get fucked up. fighting at 147 lbs? you know who to put your money on.

edit: i do wish that it was hatton vs pacquaio, that wouldnt be a complete blowout.
September 1, 2008 @ 06:41 PM
Edward Chiu

Please don't even bring up the last fight vs. Diaz, dude was a joke.

Manny has seen the canvas more than once and yes all the hard fights he's had he's been stunned. Now imagine IF DLH catches him with a solid shot, that would definitely hurt Manny and would make him think twice about coming inside and trying to unload. Imagine yourself getting hit, you would have to be very careful coming back inside on someone.

The thing is that Manny's speed is unbelievable and he's gonna fight him southpaw style, that may overwhelm DLH. The one thing I do know is that Manny will not win by KO, and if it does go to the scorecards then Manny wins by decision. DLH has to take care of business in the ring and not leave it up to the judges. Please, if MayWeather didn't put him out then Manny has no chance of knocking DLH out.

like I said, MayWeather vs. Paquiao, thats the real welterweight match
September 1, 2008 @ 07:18 PM
ORLY

^i bet that's what you all said on the past mexicans he fought, what happened to them? confused

Morales beat him first fight. Lost when he moved up in weight then came back down to fight pac. Marquez arguably beat him both fights.

But he has Barraras number all day..
September 1, 2008 @ 08:54 PM
hools

haha ^^ im serious dude

marquez

morales

barrera all these dudes knocked him down at least once, they maybe didnt win but yes

PAC is not invincible, and we will soon see that.

i forgot about morales.... touche' sir.

and i agree that he's not gonna be invincible vs. DLH, and i'm not saying Pac has a sure fire win either.

the fight's gonna be sick as hell IMO. i'm counting down the days.

good debaters in here btw, you guys aren't just talking out of the pride spot of your ass but with knowing your shit. salute to yall
September 2, 2008 @ 11:43 PM
Dox

I know this sounds retarded but I don't watch boxing. Is his last name pronounced Pac-chow?
September 2, 2008 @ 11:55 PM
hools

pack-yow
September 3, 2008 @ 12:55 AM
scfdefinit

Pac-Yao (like Yao Ming)

I'm going with Pacman on this one only because DLH is getting old. Yeah DLH has the size advantage but I think Pacquiao can make up for it and bring the upset.
September 3, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
Dear Leader

i got de la hoya on this one...i love paquiao but he stepped up in weight for this and de la hoya can knock a ***** out

Yeah, it's pretty fucking stupid, man... De La Hoya found someone so he can duck Margarito. It's funny how he says Pacquiao/Roach made it all personal because of their comments about Oscar getting knocked out by Pac BUT Margarito called out Oscar's fishnets and he never said shit about it. Fucking pussy.

Oh well, I'll still watch, but I'm not expecting a Pacquiao win.

And how the hell does Manny make up for Oscar's size? His speed? He's moving up 2 weight classes. While Oscar's going down. It just doesn't make sense. I know De La Hoya's old but he's still huge for Manny.
September 3, 2008 @ 06:56 PM
DonPedro

yeah if anything it will end up like cotto and margarito. pac is the superior boxer but de la hoya is gonna break him down with size and power.
September 3, 2008 @ 07:19 PM

Inactive

pac...de la hoyas been done since mayweather
September 3, 2008 @ 07:43 PM
ORLY

pac is the superior boxer

lolwut.
September 3, 2008 @ 08:15 PM
khez

im guessing pac by decision. i cant wait to see this fight though.

http://superlosersco.com

September 3, 2008 @ 08:32 PM
DonPedro

lolwut.

at this stage in both of their careers there is no doubt that pac is the better boxer of the two.
September 3, 2008 @ 08:59 PM
Imperial

The thing about PAC is that sometime during the middle of the fight, his defense gets horrible. In most of his fights his opponents get to land nice solid hits because of that, now imagine that with DLH. I dunno as of now, i want to go with PAC tho.
September 3, 2008 @ 09:15 PM
Dear Leader

lolwut.

I almost spitted out my drink after reading that Pac comment.

Pac's never been a reallty good boxer. He's always relied on his speed and power. But he did improve a whole lot over the last couple years. That's not to say he's better boxing-wise. >.> He's always been a puncher rather than a boxer.
September 3, 2008 @ 09:24 PM
inakorechard

i think the longer the fight goes the momentum in pacman favor because De la hoya usually hits a stamina wall in the later rounds

btw anyone going to watch the Juan Diaz VS Michael Katsidis fight this saturday?
September 3, 2008 @ 09:41 PM
Edward Chiu

If MayWeather didn't knock out DLH, then neither is lil ass Paquiao. The longer the fight goes the more tired Paquiao gets the less effective his punches will be. DLH will absorb these punches, maybe try to wear him out and go for the KO.

DLH has to win by KO, if it goes to the scorecards Paquiao wins.

I'm still up in the air as to who I'll place my money on.
September 3, 2008 @ 10:03 PM
Dear Leader

btw anyone going to watch the Juan Diaz VS Michael Katsidis fight this saturday?

I hope there's some stream on the net. I really see wanna see this 2 go at it. That fight and the Casamayor/Marquez, Campbell/Guzman... September is shaping up to be a good month for boxing.
September 3, 2008 @ 10:35 PM
ORLY

I almost spitted out my drink after reading that Pac comment.

Pac's never been a reallty good boxer. He's always relied on his speed and power. But he did improve a whole lot over the last couple years. That's not to say he's better boxing-wise. >.> He's always been a puncher rather than a boxer.

Yes. Pacs advantage is speed and that DLH is older.

But DLH has one of the best chins in boxing. Manny wont win by KO..
September 3, 2008 @ 11:53 PM
Dear Leader

Yeah...and one of the things I'm worried about is if Oscar makes 147lbs but rehydrates 10lbs on fight night. They should've went down to 144lbs.
September 4, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
Nite

NEGATRON, PAC is no BOXER, lets face it.

He's a slugger and has always been like that since he started fighting, if you watch any of his fights you'll know that he gets wild and will let down his defense. Also relies on heavily on that left hand, and if DLH can avoid it he wont be sweating it.

Where I got DLH winning is not only in size, boxing form, power but also the level of competition DLH has faced. Dude is one of the best all around boxers, good speed, form, power, jabs and hooks, and let us not overlook that thing that is known as REACH! DLH is bigger and stronger, he can jab this dude all day and not sweat it.

YES, PAC is a strong little dude but he has never faced anybody like DLH, DLH has faced some pretty brutal dudes and so has PAC but overall I feel that DLH has got experience and necessary tool for this to outlast PAC.

PAC goes down in the 9th

DLH FTW
September 4, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
hools

this thread is getting my pee hot for the fight SHAMONNNN
September 4, 2008 @ 01:29 AM
ORLY

PAC goes down in the 9th

DLH FTW

Good call. I give pac til the 11 to fall though.cool
September 5, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
B_RAD

Pacquiao is faster but de la hoya is bigger and taller but slower...idk about this one I cant wait to watch it
September 6, 2008 @ 07:07 AM
Dear Leader

I wonder how heavy Pac's gonna come in at. He already comes in at 144lbs his recent fights just 3lbs shy of Welterweight limit. Possibly 150?
September 6, 2008 @ 11:56 PM
dope pigeon

I got de la pussy by decision.

couldn't of said it any better
October 17, 2008 @ 05:46 AM
shecky_shabazz

pacman by KO

October 17, 2008 @ 08:49 AM
KlAzE1

pacquiao wins.
October 17, 2008 @ 12:38 PM
Backspace2.0