FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
January 4, 2009 @ 07:58 PM
Eaton

im sorry loch but it will be epic for reasons that will dissapoint you beyond belief.

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

January 4, 2009 @ 08:02 PM
LOCHNESS

Brother I'm not going to talk like any sort of shit before the game. I'm inviting every Giants and Eagles fan I know over to my house that day, jerseys mandatory.

If God has it that we loose the game than I am going to be disgraced in my own house hold but I have to hold the faith that it won't happen.

Both regular seasons games were great competition. Split the games. Giants sat a week and came off of a bad loss to the Vikings prior to that. Eagles are on two game little run with some decent momentum.

By all means I'm just looking to watch a damn good game.

I don't know how the hell I've missed this thread all the time I've been here.
January 4, 2009 @ 08:12 PM
Eaton

well im a jets fan and im usually anti everything about the giants. but i just dont see the eagles being able to pull this off. the giants have been doubted all year because of injuries and they keep proving people wrong

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

January 5, 2009 @ 01:52 AM
wikedwun

for some strange reason I'm seeing a Chargers Vs Eagles Super Bowl
January 5, 2009 @ 07:23 PM
mixtape_03

lol,, that'd be crazy. how come LT nvr plays in playoff games though? granted i think they said it was a groin injury. . but he was fine in his first five carries + the last game against denver(reg season) he ran well
January 5, 2009 @ 07:42 PM
EekaMouse

lol,, that'd be crazy. how come LT nvr plays in playoff games though? granted i think they said it was a groin injury. . but he was fine in his first five carries + the last game against denver(reg season) he ran well

this year it was his groin and last year it was his knee against the titans. He was buck against the Patriots 2006. He was supreme and healthy. For the five carries, he tested it out and seems like he couldn't take it anymore. I'm surprised he even ran that much with a groin injury.
January 5, 2009 @ 07:55 PM
unknown force.

LT is gonna go out like shaun alexander. *****s a pussy...look at gates playing
January 5, 2009 @ 08:19 PM
shigablaow

Yo i feel LT 100% for not playing. I pulled my groin muscle once and it was by far the worst pain I've ever felt, every step felt like somebody was stabbing my muscle centimeters away from my dick. I couldn't even walk without wincing, sometimes even tearing, it hurt so bad and the worst part is you can't really wrap it up...
January 5, 2009 @ 09:17 PM
kitren2

The Chargers got Sproles no LT needed that midget can run the damn ball.
January 5, 2009 @ 09:43 PM
mixtape_03

this year it was his groin and last year it was his knee against the titans. He was buck against the Patriots 2006. He was supreme and healthy. For the five carries, he tested it out and seems like he couldn't take it anymore. I'm surprised he even ran that much with a groin injury.

Yo i feel LT 100% for not playing. I pulled my groin muscle once and it was by far the worst pain I've ever felt, every step felt like somebody was stabbing my muscle centimeters away from my dick. I couldn't even walk without wincing, sometimes even tearing, it hurt so bad and the worst part is you can't really wrap it up...

ahh,, i see now. thanks for the insight guys. . that clears things up
January 6, 2009 @ 02:30 AM
wikedwun

it was obvious in LT's first carry of the game even though he got 13 yards he was running like at fullback speed. after he got that TD he called it quits cuz he thought he contributed enuff, then Sproles blew up wit 328 all purpose yds. also Michael Bennett will play a big part next week too. we should be fine.
January 6, 2009 @ 10:34 PM
LOCHNESS

That's the momentum talking brother, when a team isn't supposed to make the playoffs than through some amazing games pulls it out and than proves that they deserve to be in the playoffs...you can't argue with that.

A lot of tough games to go to get to that point but it would be so so dope.
January 8, 2009 @ 03:32 AM
unknown force.

lol pacman jones got released by the cowboys
***** fails at life, he should be in jail locked and locked up not mike vick sad
January 8, 2009 @ 03:52 PM
jb0ston

LT's done anyway. Once a running back starts to go, he goes...

Think about it: Aging running back coming out of his prime breaks the touchdown record and is named league MVP. Two years later he's an injury prone liability... and within 14 months he's looking for work.

Did I just describe LT or Shaun Alexander?

You'll be seeing LT on Craig's List by 2010.

The Chargers got Sproles no LT needed that midget can run the damn ball.

Sproles will go for something like 16 rushes/54 yards this weekend. And he'll fumble on the goal line again. He's overrated.

Rivers though... he's incredible. He'll win an MVP in the next two or three years.
January 8, 2009 @ 08:59 PM
kitren2

lol pacman jones got released by the cowboys
***** fails at life, he should be in jail locked and locked up not mike vick sad

but no way we want him back at Atlanta were better without that low life.
January 9, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
mixtape_03

who do you guys have coming out on top with balt @ tenn?
January 9, 2009 @ 01:06 AM
unknown force.

tenn duh

as good as joe flacco has been doing, i don't think hes good enough to win
January 9, 2009 @ 01:07 AM
indecisive

tenn i think as well but wouldnt be surprised if ravens win though.
Mike Vick should go back to the NFL
January 9, 2009 @ 01:11 AM
mixtape_03

lol,, that'd be insane if joe got to the afc 'ship game as a rookie though.
January 9, 2009 @ 05:17 AM
wikedwun

Ravens D is Savage, they score like 12 points a game for them. Its all on Flacco though if he plays well then they win. This weekend I predict:
Cardinals 24 Panthers 27
Ravens 17 Titans13
Eagles 30 Giants 27
Chargers 21 Steelers 17smile
I really hope Pittsburgh is ready for the new SI cover boy, man those unis look Sweet!
January 9, 2009 @ 03:24 PM
miz818

Baltimore beats the shit outta tennnakey...mark my words.
January 9, 2009 @ 03:51 PM
unknown force.

lol its like no one remembers that the titans already beat them |0
January 9, 2009 @ 05:27 PM
EekaMouse

January 9, 2009 @ 06:32 PM
wikedwun

Arnold is da man!!! HaHa "Go Chargers Go!!!"
www.youtube.com/watch?v=bTpbM3-vsI4
January 9, 2009 @ 08:22 PM
MiamiSkate

Brother I'm not going to talk like any sort of shit before the game. I'm inviting every Giants and Eagles fan I know over to my house that day, jerseys mandatory.

If God has it that we loose the game than I am going to be disgraced in my own house hold but I have to hold the faith that it won't happen.

Both regular seasons games were great competition. Split the games. Giants sat a week and came off of a bad loss to the Vikings prior to that. Eagles are on two game little run with some decent momentum.

By all means I'm just looking to watch a damn good game.

I don't know how the hell I've missed this thread all the time I've been here.

Your not gonna talk any shit before the game?
that doesnt sound like an eagles fan to me, lol they are monsters though even down here like 2 years back i went to a miami v.s philly game atleast 40 percent of the crowd were philly fans, fights broke lose in every direction, bottles flying, and eagles fans spitting. Even at there own stadium they act like that. But its cool though they are passionate
January 10, 2009 @ 08:18 PM
vinhhhh

Baltimoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
January 10, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
jb0ston

Baltimoreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Incredible game by the Tennessee offense though. Every time I glanced up from studying it seemed like they had the ball.

Tomorrow:
Giants>Eagles
Steelers>Chargers

Panthers HAVE to cover or else I'm out a lot of $$.

Also, Darren Sproles goes for no more than 60 yards. Mark it down.
January 10, 2009 @ 09:02 PM
unknown force.

baltimore got smashed that game and they know it.

fuckers tried their hardest to hurt chris johnson and succeeded. please tell me you guys saw that play when they were ringing him to death like 10 seconds after the whistle and then TENN got a penalty?
January 10, 2009 @ 09:39 PM
kitren2

yeah i saw that i was worried for the guy even though i wanted the ravens to win, wtf is up with the ravens though they'll do anything to win.
January 10, 2009 @ 09:59 PM
southwest55

Lmao @ jake delhomme

Please login first to reply.