Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
September 11, 2011 @ 12:46 PM
samueljwl

anyone know any free online streaming sites? im tryna see the falcons game.
September 11, 2011 @ 12:54 PM
playboyxxx

mike bout to fuck ♥♥♥♥♥s up

pink like hamilton

September 11, 2011 @ 12:56 PM
Z

Let's go Vikings! Where my purple fans at?

When in doubt, show that bitch your Slurpee cup collection.

September 11, 2011 @ 02:01 PM

Inactive

I never played a fantasy league before so I wanted some opinions on these trades I conducted/will happen tomorrow:

Trade 1 (Happened already)
Received: Hakeem Nicks (WR-NYG)
Gave: Fred Jackson (RB-Buf) Steve Smith (WR-Car)

Trade 2 (Happening tomorrow)
Receive: Matt Forte (RB-Chi)
Give: Wes Welker (WR-NE) Plaxico Burress (WR-NYJ)

Rest of my team:
QB- Philip Rivers
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-Pierre Thomas
RB/WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Mike Williams (TB)

Standard Scoring, 10 team league, I omitted the TE, K, and D/ST and my bench is a bunch of sleepers and extra QB's (Kolb, Collins, McNabb).
September 11, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
WojieWorldPeace

Bills cool

Buffalo Bills till I die.

September 11, 2011 @ 04:58 PM
ClydeFrazier

started off a little shaky but finally got our shit together

eagles cool

Melo Gang All Day

September 11, 2011 @ 06:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Chargers cool Held McNabb to 39 pass yds(lul) and Peterson under 100.
September 11, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
samueljwl

I never played a fantasy league before so I wanted some opinions on these trades I conducted/will happen tomorrow:

Rest of my team:
QB- Philip Rivers
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-Pierre Thomas
RB/WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Mike Williams (TB)

Standard Scoring, 10 team league, I omitted the TE, K, and D/ST and my bench is a bunch of sleepers and extra QB's (Kolb, Collins, McNabb).

considering what fred jackson and steve smith did today you got ripped off on the first trade...i dont even know why you wouldve traded steve smith for hakeem nicks to begin with.
September 11, 2011 @ 07:45 PM
Scotty

^ yeah i rarely will make a trade before the first week, cause u dont know how its going to go down.. There is always surprises..

What a shitty start to football, for me anyways! Fucking Colts got there asses handed to em.. I know Peyton is out but damn doesnt mean u gotta forget how to play football.. Especially our defense, playing like peyton was suppose to be on defense as well.. Could be a long season, if they keep this up! Also i have 2 of the top receivers in league and they did shit today and screwed my whole fantasy team up.. All they had to do was atleast get what they were projected to get and i would be good.. Now i have 3 players left, 2 running backs and a kicker to get me 70 points.. I'll be alittle happier if the Pats lose tomorrow night though! haha
September 12, 2011 @ 01:03 AM
murklur

Rest of my team:
QB- Philip Rivers
RB-Adrian Peterson
RB-Pierre Thomas
RB/WR- Hakeem Nicks
WR- Larry Fitzgerald
WR- Mike Williams (TB)

before today you really got great players in return for what you gave up. i would try to trade nicks and pierre thomas for another legit runningback like jones-drew because RBs win fantasy fb

btw, 49ers won! yessir cool
September 12, 2011 @ 12:11 PM
jtangtwenty3

bengals!
lol
September 12, 2011 @ 10:13 PM
curtis50cent

Tom Brady shitted on Miami.

517 yards.

cool
September 12, 2011 @ 11:40 PM
mmm_nene

Tom Brady shitted on Miami.

517 yards.

cool

indeed.

pats o-line pooping all over their pass rush. TE's cruising. pats all day.
September 13, 2011 @ 12:44 AM
Tonyreyes

Raiders aren't going to suck this year,
September 13, 2011 @ 12:53 AM
ignorantian

Raiderssssssssss, that fucking d line looked fierce, mcfadden killed it, and janikowski is a G cool cool cool
September 13, 2011 @ 02:33 AM
unknown force.

hopefully mcfadden can stay healthy for a whole season :\
September 13, 2011 @ 11:09 AM
Ca$hWillDew

Can't believe mcfadden run wasn't a touchdown, cost me the matchup this week, possibly next weeks.
September 13, 2011 @ 08:26 PM
livestok.

wow @ brady, dude hasnt skipped a beat
September 13, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
VANCITY

^ yeah i rarely will make a trade before the first week, cause u dont know how its going to go down.. There is always surprises..

What a shitty start to football, for me anyways! Fucking Colts got there asses handed to em.. I know Peyton is out but damn doesnt mean u gotta forget how to play football.. Especially our defense, playing like peyton was suppose to be on defense as well..

Colts sans Manning are trash as hell, even with him at best they were probably 9-7... texans taking over that div. Neck injuries only get worse too could be the last weve seen of him.
September 13, 2011 @ 09:10 PM
Scotty

^ Dont even know what u were trying to say in that first part? With Manning there we wouldnt had 2 fumbles for turnovers, so knock off 14 points and he would have thrown more than one TD(thats a given).. He also would have run the offense from how Texans were running there D.. So the game would have been much closer if Manning was there.. Defensive played like shit, and we supposedly improved.. 9-7? And texans taking the division, u been watching to much sports media!
September 13, 2011 @ 10:12 PM
DonPedro

colts should just try to lose all their games so they can draft andrew luck
September 13, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

^Word is they're already looking at him to be heir to the throne. I thought the Colts had good coaching, guess not. Chargers won doe cool if they can somehow pull an upset over Brady(that ♥♥♥♥♥ OD'd) then I'd say they're destined for good things.
September 14, 2011 @ 03:22 AM
mmm_nene

^Word is they're already looking at him to be heir to the throne. I thought the Colts had good coaching, guess not. Chargers won doe cool if they can somehow pull an upset over Brady(that ♥♥♥♥♥ OD'd) then I'd say they're destined for good things.

i like the bolts and philip rivers, but they comin in patriot turf. chance of winning is low. pats undefeated last year at home, but i think its still gonna be a nice game. pats D still need some more work though, so we'll see.

pats all day!!!!!!!!!!!
September 16, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

The game against the Pats is one I already marked down as a loss lol. The Chargers should be 10-6 at WORST. And how the fuck does Green Bay end up only facing 3 playoff teams this season when they're the defending champs? No wonder everyone thinks they'll repeat.
September 17, 2011 @ 07:00 PM
dOpeMitch

The game against the Pats is one I already marked down as a loss lol. The Chargers should be 10-6 at WORST. And how the fuck does Green Bay end up only facing 3 playoff teams this season when they're the defending champs? No wonder everyone thinks they'll repeat.

5/16 games we(packers)play were playoff teams
9/16 teams had winning records

please enlighten me on how that is a "easy" schedule though...

and the colts have always been a bad franchise, they have been saved by Peyton Manning the god for sooo long now, now since hes injured (and what i believe is his career ending injury)
its showing how poorly they managed the team and how they weighed everything on peyton.
September 18, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
Ca$hWillDew

Damn, Charles...
September 18, 2011 @ 04:51 PM
Eaton

^ Dont even know what u were trying to say in that first part? With Manning there we wouldnt had 2 fumbles for turnovers, so knock off 14 points and he would have thrown more than one TD(thats a given).. He also would have run the offense from how Texans were running there D.. So the game would have been much closer if Manning was there.. Defensive played like shit, and we supposedly improved.. 9-7? And texans taking the division, u been watching to much sports media!

no the colts are trash

http://mattbiggavel.tumblr.com/ http://twitter.com/#!/mattchv SUPREME FS LARGE ITEMS http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/168404/

September 18, 2011 @ 05:20 PM
jaded

the problem with the colts is that they never prepared for a situation where they'd be without peyton, and now they're suffering for it.

i'm the best mayne, i deed it

September 18, 2011 @ 06:24 PM
mmm_nene

patriotsssssssss! 2 ints 2 fumble rec! good game bolts!
September 18, 2011 @ 06:39 PM
Constellations

fuckin dolphins sadrazz

Daniel Thomas is dope as fuck though cool

smh @ Reggie wanting to be an every down back only to be upstaged by a rookie RB lol

\X/

Please login first to reply.