Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 2, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
BksNinja

damm poor Giants fans,

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 2, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
Soul Kitchen

raiders did fuckin' well against KC today, 31 - 10

they're the first team since like 1970 to go 6 - 0 in their division and not go to the playoffs, hahaa the AFC west is weakk
January 3, 2011 @ 01:25 AM
DMics

Still laughing at the NY Giants.
January 3, 2011 @ 10:03 AM
VANCITY

January 3, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
Justiu

Playoff Time cool

Wild Card Week.

Saturday:
Saints at Seahawks razz
Jets at Colts smile

Sunday:
Ravens at Chiefs |0
Packers at Eagles cool

hb fell off / justinlifestyle.tumblr.com

January 6, 2011 @ 11:10 PM
BksNinja

I wonder whos going to win Jets are the colts

KARMALOOP - LNGWKND - 20% Off Non-New Items & Free Shipping. SPEND AT LEAST $75.

January 6, 2011 @ 11:12 PM
ClydeFrazier

[QUOTE=Justin

Melo Gang All Day

January 7, 2011 @ 12:20 AM
BksNinja

am i the only person who thinks the seahawks is going to upset the saints, for some reason i feel it coming.

January 7, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I'm gonna call JETS vs Eagles in the Superbowl.
January 7, 2011 @ 03:51 PM
VANCITY

am i the only person who thinks the seahawks is going to upset the saints, for some reason i feel it coming.

i do but thats just blind homerism/ hoping for a miracle

seattle is shit compared to the saints
but there without thomas and ivory so they have to rely on julius jones as one of there main backs, plus colston has a banged up knee
factor in qwest and the elements who knows lol

Packers vs Eagles, Vick will get slaughterd by the packer d but i think it will be tight, i think Packers will take it as there peaking at the right time like the giants a couple years ago

Ravens vs Chiefs, ravens are just way too deep and flacco is clutch on the road

Jets vs Colts, toughest to predict, jets are deeper with cromatie to handle wayne and etc and peyton doesnt have the deep threats as before but we saw what brady could do to the jets i think peyton can do that as well
January 7, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
Scotty

I'm gonna call JETS vs Eagles in the Superbowl.

I hope this is a joke?! haha Colts are beating the Jets tomorrow night! Peyton Manning is going to shut down Rex Ryan yet again! Eagles arent going to surpass the Falcons if they went to the NFC Championship! COLTS GOING TO THE SUPERBOWL!!

Superbowl Prediction:

COLTS vs. FALCONS

Also Vick should become MVP, but i think cause what happened they will judge it on that and give it to gay ass Brady... But Vick did his time for what he did which wasnt right in the first place but still did time for it! He came back, defeated the odds and played his ass off this year and believe he had an MVP year!
January 7, 2011 @ 05:02 PM
VANCITY

Also Vick should become MVP, but i think cause what happened they will judge it on that and give it to gay ass Brady... But Vick did his time for what he did which wasnt right in the first place but still did time for it! He came back, defeated the odds and played his ass off this year and believe he had an MVP year!

brady is without a doubt the mvp this year, look at the guys numbers hes shredding everyone

i think ur making a case for vick as the comeback player of the year
January 7, 2011 @ 05:14 PM
Scotty

^ Alright lets look at numbers between the 2 and also dont forget what they did for their team as well..

Tom Brady:
Passing
TD's: 36
INT: 4
YDS: 3900
Rating: 111

Rushing:
TD's: 1
YDS: 30

Michael Vick
Passing
TD's: 21
INT: 6
YDS: 3018
Rating: 101

Rushing:
TD's:6
YDS: 676

Patriots also went with only 2 losses but give alot of credit to that D... Brady has did alot for the offense but Vick has done alot to make the eagles win! Just look at the Giants game(minus jacksons run)! Looking at those numbers up there, looks pretty even when u add Vick's rushing yards... To me i feel Vick had more of an MVP year cause of the fact he is the comeback player of the year and has done alot for the eagles! But then again thats just how i feel on who should get mvp..
January 8, 2011 @ 07:05 PM
BksNinja

LMAOOOOO i knew it, i knew that the seahawaks was going to upset the saints, thats F'ing crazy. That was a great TD run by marshall Lynch, he stiffed arm porter about 10 yards, that was a good game, im happy for the seahawks, goodjob.

January 8, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
VANCITY

WOW biggest upset ever LYNCH MOB fucken beast mode right there
January 8, 2011 @ 08:11 PM
Constellations

suprised who else you got? lol

\X/

January 8, 2011 @ 09:01 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

I was glad when the Hawks pulled that upset. Now Sanchez needs to stop fucking around and orchestra a nice 2nd half ftw.
January 8, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
original123kid

wow great games today. that is why the nfl is so unpredictable.
January 8, 2011 @ 11:24 PM
THiZZ

Marshawn Lynch had one hell of a play cot damn...

-THiZZ
January 9, 2011 @ 12:31 AM
trevorcorey

To me i feel Vick had more of an MVP year cause of the fact he is the comeback player of the year and has done alot for the eagles! But then again thats just how i feel on who should get mvp..

What is it with giving Vick the comeback award for being suspended oppose to E.J. Henderson or Brian Urlacher who dealt with actual injuries that they had to comeback from?

Jets vs Pats wouldn't have wanted it any other way.
January 9, 2011 @ 12:42 AM
Constellations

What is it with giving Vick the comeback award for being suspended oppose to E.J. Henderson or Brian Urlacher who dealt with actual injuries that they had to comeback from?

id say prison is worse, smh

\X/

January 9, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
Scotty

Cause no one was even willling to give him a chance when he cameback from prison... Everyone was looking the other way, eagles gave him a shot and look what he did with it.. He excepted being on the bench behind McNaab and played when they needed him.. Then this year when they gave him his shot, he took fool advantage of it and had a MVP year.. reason i think he had comeback player of the year and also MVP..

On another note: WHY THE HELL DID CALDWELL CALL A TIMEOUT WITH 28 SECONDS LEFT?!!! The Colt were up, jest were out of field goal range and they were going to wait to the next lay to call a timeout.. So why wouldnt u wait to call a timeout right before they tried a field goal? SHIT WAS RETARDED AND LOST THEM THE GAME!!! BULLSHIT!!
January 9, 2011 @ 01:07 PM
trevorcorey

id say prison is worse, smh

Oh so he was wrongly imprisoned? That is an amazing comeback story.
January 9, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
ᴊᴜᴀɴ

Vick is gonna take the Eagles to the big game this year imo. JETS v Eagles. Niqqas in the shoutbox doubted the JETS last night but they pulled through. Peyton MAAAD.
January 9, 2011 @ 04:46 PM
mr.orange

Eagles playing BAD so far, red zone defense is poor.
January 9, 2011 @ 07:16 PM
Rugby Seigel

That felon ♥♥♥♥♥ Vick lost like wale.

*shouts to that ♥♥♥♥♥ dstyles
January 9, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
DStyles

Mike Vick who?

We run this bitch!

Eli>Vick!

DSteezy F. Baby cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

January 9, 2011 @ 08:39 PM
NOVEMBER RED

imo Vick is not the league MVP, great story? yes but MVP? Brady's numbers are unreal this year and he might be playing the best caliber football of his life. Again imo.

NOVEMBER RED® www.november-red.com TUMBLR www.novemberred.tumblr.com TWITTER @November_Red

January 9, 2011 @ 08:43 PM
LiquidSwords

Packers were lucky to pull that one out. Mike McCarthy has the worst play calling ever and almost ruined everything.
January 9, 2011 @ 10:37 PM
primo

thought chiefs were going to put up a fight today

Please login first to reply.