August 19, 2008 @ 11:03 AM
blunt_trauma

best league in the world deserves its own thread....
saw man united play not impressed with cambell... hard to say though because i was not able to see his movement off the ball...
rooney looking good.... so does our midfield... defense was strong... anyone see vidic get screened on the martins goal???

fucking a, rio should have gotten england captaincy... fucking terry had his chance and he couldn;t lead england to the euro or chelsea to the champions league.... i like the guy and he is a tremendous professional but he has not proven himself in world football....

discuss....
August 19, 2008 @ 03:21 PM
imtheman

All I know is that Arsenal's youth is going to be the highlight of this year's title race & Champions League. It seems like the mix is just right with players who wanted out - gone and players who want to play - stayed.
Arsenal supporters will forget who Hleb was after this year with Nasri. Cant wait to see how Vela will do playing against top clubs from England, Spain was a decent test where he did great.

"COME ON YOU GOONERS"!!!
August 20, 2008 @ 12:23 AM
DE LUCKS

fuck an arsenal

i think man u. will pull off another league title, but with scholes (best cm in the world) and giggsy getting in their mid-late 30's i'm scared that this may be their closing season.

about frazier campbell or whatever, it was hard to tell, i wasn't impressed, but then again i wasn't like oh that fool sucks. we'll just have to see. i still think tevez deserves a spot, he's just a work horse
August 20, 2008 @ 11:20 PM
imtheman

fuck an arsenal

i think man u. will pull off another league title, but with scholes (best cm in the world) and giggsy getting in their mid-late 30's i'm scared that this may be their closing season.

about frazier campbell or whatever, it was hard to tell, i wasn't impressed, but then again i wasn't like oh that fool sucks. we'll just have to see. i still think tevez deserves a spot, he's just a work horse

oOoh' gosh... I'm sooo tired of seeing so many ManUre fans on here..... LAME
August 22, 2008 @ 05:18 AM
nogi-drew

man united will repeat if rooney finds himself. hes sick of hearing that united need an out and out striker. berbatov looks to becoming to old trafford which will be awesome but united really need a big year from rooney i dont see ronaldo being here for much longer and we need to replace those goals which im sure tevez and rooney can do. our midfield is stacked. and if anyone tried to judge us by our first game well it was a mess. we missed nani on suspension, anderson to the olympics, tevez wasnt fit, ronaldos still out, and we put in alot of youngsters rafael,possebon, campbell(who i see gone if we get berbatov which sucks).

as for campbell he needs to hit the weights and play more with the 1st team they didnt trust him and he played a lilttle too deep. rooney is our forward who plays deep campbell needs to learn a better role/

chelsea is stacked. but that 4-0 win was a gift. portsmouth played them with wayy too much space. theyll def push united all the way to the end no doubt. as much as i hate tio say it they have a better shot than they did last year.

liverpool i think need to focus on league. they have the best 1-2 punch in the epl in forwards if not up their with the best in the world. they just have no width due to lack of good wingers. i see them 3rd with another good CL run im stoked to see keane in the CL.

arsenal should be scared. against west brom they looked lost. they need fabegas to have an amazing year. as much as i hate the gooners i love fabregas and without hleb andflamini a title run or CL seems far. ramsey and nasri will have growing pains against defenses that boast rio,vidic, and terry carvalho. vela is exciting and if van persie can stay fit theyll have a good year even with silvestre their defense and goalie and lack of a good defensive mid will be their undoing.
August 23, 2008 @ 04:04 PM
blunt_trauma

damn anyone see stoke/villa game??? shiiit that was a great game..... knew the outcome but i still couldn;t believe it..... laursen is the absolute worst defender ever,soo fucking clumsy with everything...
wtf was up with spurs... i saw them play but fell asleep.. woke up and it was 2-1 sunderland...
arsenal.....fucking disapointing in the midfield... nasri dribbles too fucking much,denilson is a joke...walcot is a fucking joke and they had eboue playing center mid... wtff..... ahah... fuck they need fabregas back ASAP....
August 23, 2008 @ 04:25 PM
mr.orange

great day in the prem today

arsenal and spurs are fuckin shite
villa are lol

west ham are gonna go top no joke! 2-0 vs city tomorrow and we overtake liverpool
August 24, 2008 @ 01:08 AM
J THRILLLAH

I can't believe Arsenal lost to Fullham!

August 29, 2008 @ 01:30 PM
go0seMUFC

The thing about United is that their opening fixtures are a mess. Having to play both Liverpool and Chelsea away will be difficult. Plus the extra match against Zenit will add to their fatigue. Another thing will be that a FIFA International Date is coming up but that affects all top clubs. Tricky beggining for United overall. The good thing will be a break from the Premiership for a week if I'm not mistaken.

Edit.

Anyone playing in the Premiership Fantasy Football on ESPN? I'll be needing helpt because of work. =/
September 13, 2008 @ 07:44 AM
go0seMUFC

Fucking scousers man. Sooooooooooo lucky. Mind boggling how the top 4 clubs get so lucky against United. Does anyone rememeber that freak accident for the Champions League final? Un-fucking-real! O'shea, now Brown. I still love you guys.
September 16, 2008 @ 12:25 PM
blunt_trauma

didn't watch the game.... saww berba goal.... shiiit was nice.....not worried about united at all....

fucking a walcot is a BEAST!!! who remembers that run he had against liverpool in the champions league???...i bring that game up because the run he had leading up the abdebayor goal was crazy..... well it seems like every run he makes is just goalbound nowadays...
didn't watch arsenal/blackburn either but saw the highlights... his runs leading up to the goals was SICK!!!
*not an arsenal fan an england fan, and walcot is showing a lot of promise*

man city/chelsea... anybody watch this game???? would have been great if man city won 1-0... too bad they lost 3-1 hahah
September 16, 2008 @ 06:28 PM
go0seMUFC

^that game was exciting as fuck. and yes, that run was fucking insane. from like 3/4 of the field to adebayor. in fantasy, walcott is a fucking bargain. he's staple basically. anyone watch any champions league games? i was working. tomorrow, i'm taking an extra long lunch though, Manchester United/Villareal.
September 17, 2008 @ 10:34 PM
imtheman

If Walcott and the rest of the young English talent rise to the occasion from the Arsenal ranks, England will HAVE TO KISS WENGER'S FRENCH ARSE! All the "put more homegrown players on the field" English supporters will have to eat their own words.
Its always this Arsenal that scares defenses and to think, they're all very young. I really hope the Arsenal board and coaching staff stays around for the years to come to see this squad flourish.
September 18, 2008 @ 04:12 AM
nogi-drew

If Walcott and the rest of the young English talent rise to the occasion from the Arsenal ranks, England will HAVE TO KISS WENGER'S FRENCH ARSE! All the "put more homegrown players on the field" English supporters will have to eat their own words.
Its always this Arsenal that scares defenses and to think, they're all very young. I really hope the Arsenal board and coaching staff stays around for the years to come to see this squad flourish.

lolzzzzzzzzzzzz. im a united fan to the death but i will say that walcott has superstar in the making all over him, jack wilshire seems to be a prodigy, you also have randall,gibbs,vela, hoyte and the welshman ramsey. add to that the many other ypung stars but....it seems like you have been planning to see yor young team rise up for what seems like 3 years and no trophies. it almost seems like an excuse not to win. wenger seriously boggles me he wont spend, or resign anyone minus cesc & adabayor(cuz he knows if those two left theyd be mid table) for big money and says the club has to sell all the while covering up his little plan though nice to think about willl never work.

you u north you dumb frog and see how saf has balanced old with youth! and see how the last 3 years have gone for united.
September 18, 2008 @ 04:21 AM
magneticman

wow, walcott having a good game automatically validates arsenal's policy on english players? errr.. no.

It may happen but not just after one week of his life, consistency is the key.
September 18, 2008 @ 06:58 AM
Drebrooklyn

Man Utd started this season out stale as fuck. they better get on it because chelsea is already at 10. they're playing like a step behind or when they do play good the ball isn't going in the net at all. ronaldo's back so i hope it brings a spark to the team
September 22, 2008 @ 09:34 AM
blunt_trauma

6-0 manchester city.... god damn... i was high as fuck when i watch the epl review show.. couldn't fucking believe it they were looking good as shit!.....and portmouths was flying pretty high i think they were on a 3 game win streak including the uefa cup....mark hughes is a great coach.. prolly won't ever be a coach for manchester united but damn that man knows how to manage.

can't WAit for the manchester derby.. for sure its gonnah be a crazy one....
mark hughs vs fergie
united vs city....
wow

1-1 manchester.... berba was looking off... i was only able to catch the 2nd half... and he didn't do anything....roooney should have fucking scored after a great run and cross from ronaldo... instead he hit the side netting like a little prick.. goal was his fault as well, giving up that sorry ass free kick....

my boy keane doing big things at sunderland.... he is definetlly gonnah be the future man united manager....

hahhha lol at hotspurs... just poor.....

to end this little rant i would like to highlight that hughs,keane,bruce.... all played for fergie... could anyone name any other mananger in this world that coached more palyers that became top tier managers?
September 24, 2008 @ 06:15 PM
imtheman

....how bout them GUNNERSSSSSSS!!!! Lookin' pretty good those youngsters are! Smooth & sexy footballing at the moment.
September 28, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
El-SD

Arsenal just isn't finding any form... A loss to Fullham, then leading up to a loss to Hully City, at the Emirates?!

Most of you don't even know... I've kept my eye on Hull City, I know they got squad.
September 29, 2008 @ 07:11 PM
blunt_trauma

hull city... the same hull city that got their ass whooped 5-0 by wigan? hull ain't that great..... but they did make some good moves by picking up marlon king,geovani, and boateng
October 5, 2008 @ 02:21 PM
blunt_trauma

anyone else think ronaldo looks even better then last year?
October 6, 2008 @ 01:37 AM
nogi-drew

anyone else think ronaldo looks even better then last year?

he does...hs becoming more of a complete player. i dont think hell hell have a goal scoring season as he did last year simply because of the talent around him has finally clicked ona more equal level...last year ronaldo took the weight of the team on his shoulders..this year i really think rooney is playing his best ball especially with berbatov. the interlinking/position changing that has been going on is amazing..united have had a slow start this season but with the attacking element settled we have seen rooney emerge..ronaldos simple presense on the field as a huge factor...berbas brilliance...and the roles of giggsy and scholes figured out.

personally i think we can make a run for CL and the premiership but alot has to be figured out this season. we have alot of youngsters and talent and our midfield needs sorting out. back to ronaldo i think he stays with us for 2 more seasons...hell leave around 25 or 26 which is most footballers prime which coincidently be around the time fergie will retire.
October 7, 2008 @ 09:56 PM
go0seMUFC

i hope arsenal keep dropping points as of late. gallas was fumming after that screamer from leadbitter. that fucker was crying and i totally understood why. that equaliser was meh...fabregas with a header?!?!11leleven. quite a surprise. i hope their UCL form continues as i'm gaining massive amounts of points from their smashing of weaker teams. haven't been watching chelsea but with injuries, it just seems like they will drop a few. liverpool is quite surprising, that comeback against city was just fucking stupid. villa into uefa cup for sure. o'neill does wonders with such a small squad.
October 8, 2008 @ 02:53 AM
nogi-drew

i hope arsenal keep dropping points as of late. gallas was fumming after that screamer from leadbitter. that fucker was crying and i totally understood why. that equaliser was meh...fabregas with a header?!?!11leleven. quite a surprise. i hope their UCL form continues as i'm gaining massive amounts of points from their smashing of weaker teams. haven't been watching chelsea but with injuries, it just seems like they will drop a few. liverpool is quite surprising, that comeback against city was just fucking stupid. villa into uefa cup for sure. o'neill does wonders with such a small squad.

villa are an awesome squad. makesyou wonder when young and abdonglahor are going to leave.
October 14, 2008 @ 07:57 AM
blunt_trauma

abdonglahor still has yet too impress me..... hes got pace... yes... but movement off the ball, skill,finishing...not all there...... too many way better forwards ahead of him.... defoe,rooney, owen, walcot, crouch,heck even andy johnson is better.... that being said... i like villa and i like their coach... but they don't really have anything special...... just a little above average team in the epl.....and squad is too limited to compete in europe....
October 14, 2008 @ 09:22 AM
Drebrooklyn

he's streaky as hell. until the day he can do it every weekend i'll only look at him as an ok player
October 19, 2008 @ 02:13 PM
blunt_trauma

goodbye juande ramos! 2-1 loss to stokes should = the ax.... wow...i thought they would get their shit together by now.... but 2 points from 8 games...... hotspurs fans deserve better!!!!!!!
as for my devils.... it was pretty ovious that once they got their first goal the flood gates were gonnah open....
hull .... they look pretty good but droping from third is inevitable, they'll prolly finish mid table much like wigan did in 2005/2006
liverpool-wigan.... good game 2 great goals...
every other game was like 0-0
October 19, 2008 @ 06:09 PM
nogi-drew

goodbye juande ramos! 2-1 loss to stokes should = the ax.... wow...i thought they would get their shit together by now.... but 2 points from 8 games...... hotspurs fans deserve better!!!!!!!
as for my devils.... it was pretty ovious that once they got their first goal the flood gates were gonnah open....
hull .... they look pretty good but droping from third is inevitable, they'll prolly finish mid table much like wigan did in 2005/2006
liverpool-wigan.... good game 2 great goals...
every other game was like 0-0

tottenham are a joke fuck their fans!

if any teams think they can crack the top 4 its everton or villa.
October 25, 2008 @ 08:14 AM
go0seMUFC

As a neutral spectator, Manchester united/eveeton was one fucking exciting match. As a Manchester united fan, not so much. That finishing flair was missing. Just when you thought they had the perfect break, it was one pass off. Just when I thought they found that form. So much misunderstanding, not k it the defense. But with the overall breaks between defenders and the middle. Specifically with berbs and Ferdinand. Two specific situations I can quickly recall from the game. One ocassion being defensive while the other one was on a play.

Also, against everton? Really? The same everton that's off form and is somewhat struggling. You bow down against liverpool and hull, but play one he'll of a decent game aganst united. Shhh...the dilemma and the reason I can never fall out of love with this game.

Also, what Rooney did was very cool. Another reason why he got subbed. Playing wtb his heart and a yellow could be so destructive...yet so inspiring.
October 27, 2008 @ 04:18 PM
blunt_trauma

yea i saw the highlights.... of the man u/everton game... i wish i had seen the game real time....sad
caught the mancity/stoke the late night game on FSC. i gotta say robino is the fucking man of the hour....watching him trounce all those big englishmen is fucking awsome.... and his goal celebrations seem very all about him hahaha....lol one thing is for sure his swagger is on another level right now... ( semi sarcasm)

Please login first to reply.