Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 5, 2009 @ 02:12 PM
Alan_Watts

side note OT pitch looked amazing today lol....
April 5, 2009 @ 02:43 PM
Drebrooklyn

was kinda slick had ronaldo changing his boots
April 5, 2009 @ 02:57 PM
nogi-drew

macheda!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the power of the stretford end!

i almost broke a lamp in my room jumping up and down after the goal.

villa played good did they deserve a point hell no we played bad at times and they capitalized.

my thoughts after this game:

- nani get him off our books ASAP! take the loss sell sell sell. he has not shown any glimpses of promise this season or his time at united. we payed alot of money and id rather have park, ronaldo, (poss tosic), and if were lucky ribery on the left wing.

-ronaldo i hope we dont sell. hes not having a season like last year but i knew he prolly couldnt do 42 goals again. still hes the worlds best and i want him here for a long time.

-our youth need a chance! fergie should take mecheda goal as a sign that we need to give our home grown youth a run out. we always dont need to buy buy buy when we have cheaper talent at our academy and training grounds. macheda, petrucci, gibson, welbeck, i hope we give them all a chance here.

-so happy for macheda. he had a hat trick for the reserves last week. i knew he was good but scoring on his debut wow! he has the number 9 qualities i think we have missed since ruud left.

-FERGIE! sell berba!!!!! or at least invest a number 9 or better yet macheda more playing time please. we need that back to the goal poacher in our attack.

-tevez love the guy im still iffy on signing him but he said hes willing to take a pay cut and id rather have him than berba anyday.

- our midfield plain and simple we need hargreaves back. scholesy is runnin out of steam, fletcher is awesome i just think hargeaves is better. carrick is class but gets overwhelmed when he dosent have a midfield enforcer who can give him time to pull the strings.

all in all feels good to get back on track!
April 5, 2009 @ 03:39 PM
Alan_Watts

ugh nani.... he did have a sick free kick ronaldo should have put away....
April 5, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
Drebrooklyn

never liked the signing of berba and still don't. tevez needs to be kept i love this guy if more players with skill work as hard as he does the game would be better. he plays the way they teach you when you first learn to play (play hard and never give up on the ball)
April 5, 2009 @ 04:15 PM
Alan_Watts

"Maybe no-one knew about me before but I think that might have changed now." damn right.... subs bench for united was looking mad unfamiliar

and for those who thought aston villa should have gotten a point....
18(7) Shots (on Goal) 9(6)
12 Fouls 18
8 Corner Kicks 4
0 Offsides 6
64% Time of Possession 36%
1 Yellow Cards 2
0 Red Cards 0
4 Saves 4

manchester on the left villa on the right
result was pretty fucking fair
April 6, 2009 @ 06:29 AM
teov

I'm happy for macheda's goal ... 17 years old , future champion ! smile

Blog : lifetimesofmrm.blogspot.com Check my tumblr lifetimesofmrm.tumblr.com HELGEN X. I love the fact that you don't dress like a fake poser skateboarding faggot from HB!

April 6, 2009 @ 03:33 PM
go0seMUFC

I was aware of his skills in the reserves and told my bro he was trained by and will be the next Solskjaer. I'm glad he didn't disappoint.
April 6, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
nogi-drew

I was aware of his skills in the reserves and told my bro he was trained by and will be the next Solskjaer. I'm glad he didn't disappoint.

a little early to compare him to ole. but he has alot of upside. and we still havent unleashed petrucci.
April 6, 2009 @ 04:47 PM
Alan_Watts

www.youtube.com/watch?v=pINZzMcGezc&NR=1
www.youtube.com/watch?v=V9lIR7lIZH8&feature=related
www.youtube.com/watch?v=9u5m9Eega-Y
more tevez love... first goal against chelsea....quite the allusion for things to come...
i want to see that dumbass pacifier againsad he should have another kid
April 6, 2009 @ 11:19 PM
go0seMUFC

Tevez is a class apart. Anyone that says otherwise can eat it. As for Macheda, the kid brings newly found confidence to the addition to his natural confidence that he brought along when subbed in. Did you guys see how he asked for the ball, then proceeding to outright trick Young with that clever flick into space. Simply brilliant.
April 7, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
nogi-drew

Tevez is a class apart. Anyone that says otherwise can eat it. As for Macheda, the kid brings newly found confidence to the addition to his natural confidence that he brought along when subbed in. Did you guys see how he asked for the ball, then proceeding to outright trick Young with that clever flick into space. Simply brilliant.

tevez is class but he played like shit against aston villa. i love the hustle but more and more hes giving up possession and gettting caught out of place. hes good but im not sold on him. although as i said id rather have him than berba but i want benzema!
April 7, 2009 @ 01:32 PM
Alan_Watts

nogi not sold??? come on now... just look back at the goals tevez scored... in 07/08 the amount of points he won for man united was rediculous! blackburn,liverpool,hotspurs, chelsea, the boy scores goals that matter! cliche-ish but quality over quantity.....

i need to watch more benzema club play because he sucked it up at euro 08
April 11, 2009 @ 09:56 AM
go0seMUFC

Scholesy?! Dangerman in the box?! Header?! GOOOOOOOLLLL!
April 11, 2009 @ 12:32 PM
Alan_Watts

17 years old.....todays line up was pretty nice.... pretty sure SAF will go with something similar mid week...+ronaldo
April 11, 2009 @ 01:08 PM
Alan_Watts

newcastle should just get relegated already... they are playing like absolute SHIT
April 11, 2009 @ 03:19 PM
nogi-drew

newcastle should just get relegated already... they are playing like absolute SHIT

i love the toon. i hope they dont drop!
April 12, 2009 @ 09:32 AM
go0seMUFC

I was going to say how Everton was playing one hell of a game, up until the point where Webb gifted Villa with the draw...so far...
April 19, 2009 @ 12:45 PM
Alan_Watts

i know welbeck is only a kid or what not...but he fucking sucked...
April 19, 2009 @ 02:05 PM
Drebrooklyn

welbeck played ok at time it was anderson who sucked and that ref who didn't give that penalty
April 19, 2009 @ 04:19 PM
mr.orange

welbeck, mancheda and anderson played wank. mancheda showed he was just a flash in the pan and is so overrated it makes me cringe for the lad, he's been given this enormous buildup by the press because of two vital goals. anderson needs to be playing furthur back, which is odd because i thought he would be more attacking, but his passing range is like scholes' (not as good though). welbeck isn't strong enough yet, needs to fill out.

props to everton though, they deserved it. SAF, whilst he is the best manager ever, underestimated them today. he put out a young team (i was impressed with the full backs and foster again) and paid the prices for no ronaldo, carrick, no rooney (although roo was injured).

7th is slipping away from west ham unfortunately, we deserve it instead of the dirty yids. we have arsenal/manchester united/liverpool (will be going to the pool game, may 9th!) left, gonna be tough.
April 19, 2009 @ 06:08 PM
nogi-drew

first off i want to say im sad we lost today but there were highlights.

SAF put out this team on purpose. even though we lost and he did not want to lose we won in the long run. we saw how the twins, gibson, anderson, macheda, welbeck,foster would perform in a 88000 plus wembley statdium in an fa cup final. I was impressed from what i saw from most of the youngsters considering everton are class and lets face it most of the starting 11 would never get pkaying time in that situation for united. it gave them all a confidence boost and shows saf wants these youngsters to succeed. i m proud of how they stood up to everton and did not back down.

tevez put the nail in the coffin. Do NOT SIGN HIM! unless he takes a wage cut and that 30 million pound tag falls off. im grateful for what hes done for us til now but his endless running amounts to no goals and rooney plays the position better. and with welbeck, macheda, poss campbell id rather not spend 30 mil on him.

anderson needs to go on loan and find out what and where he needs to play because his trial and error in games is costing us and he has the tools he just needs games and confidence back. id send him to a promotion club for a year loan and see what pans out next season.
April 22, 2009 @ 01:04 AM
Killypants

WOW. Liverpool v Arsenal...what a game. Sloppy eight-goal mess, a solid draw for the Goons at Anfield I suppose. Looking for wins though, we need to maintain momentum
April 22, 2009 @ 01:08 AM
Yousstafa101

arshavin 4 goal beast
April 22, 2009 @ 08:10 AM
Shaun

I wanna hear of a top performance tonight. It's a golden chance to put some points between United & Liverpool. Great game yesterday but Arsenal, when it matters, can't hold a lead for shit. Wenger keeps talking positive but there going backwards.
April 22, 2009 @ 11:37 AM
nogi-drew

I wanna hear of a top performance tonight. It's a golden chance to put some points between United & Liverpool. Great game yesterday but Arsenal, when it matters, can't hold a lead for shit. Wenger keeps talking positive but there going backwards.

the crazy frenchmen just wont admit hes never going to get any hardware with his transfer policy.
April 22, 2009 @ 04:23 PM
Shaun

the crazy frenchmen just wont admit hes never going to get any hardware with his transfer policy.

He can only bring himself to drop big money like once every 5-6yrs.
Good results tonight, although I heard United were mad wasteful. Chelsea are more or less out of the title race now. Defenitely a missed chance from Arsenal to close the gap on them before they meet.
April 25, 2009 @ 01:01 PM
Drebrooklyn

united better keep tevez. why can't he just play all 4 otf them at once these guys play so beasty together
April 25, 2009 @ 02:02 PM
Alan_Watts

yea... tevez for nani at halftime was a good decision by SAF.... i think rooney,berba,tevez and ronaldo all got touches on the third goal
April 25, 2009 @ 02:35 PM
Shaun

Bare goals been flying in lately. cool

Please login first to reply.