Enjoy an Additional 10% Off on All Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA10
November 21, 2010 @ 07:50 PM
go0seMUFC

Arshavin's obviously seriously talented, he's showed it before. But he's just ridiculously inconsistent, then again I suppose Arsenal are too.

Fitness mate! Same reason why VDV supposedly runs out of steam at Spurs.

The players at United on the other hand, they go life and limb for the team.
November 21, 2010 @ 07:55 PM
KingNC

Fitness mate! Same reason why VDV supposedly runs out of steam at Spurs.

The players at United on the other hand, they go life and limb for the team.

with the exception of Berbatov lol
November 21, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
go0seMUFC

^Look what club he comes from...
November 21, 2010 @ 11:13 PM
KingNC

point taken
November 22, 2010 @ 12:36 PM
sjem

^Look what club he comes from...

So does Michael Carrick...
November 23, 2010 @ 12:07 PM
go0seMUFC

^
That proves my point even further. Carrick is puuuuuuure ruuuuuuuuubish!
November 23, 2010 @ 04:03 PM
sjem

Pshhhhh, hardly. He's been in a bit of bad form for the last 6 months but in the season when we won the Champions League and the Prem he ran our midfield. Not Scholes, not Fletcher, not Hargreaves, Michael Carrick. He is a class player and I hope he gets back to his best this year.
November 25, 2010 @ 12:43 AM
go0seMUFC

^We had quite the attacking prowess back then. He's also the reason we lost out to Milan. Teams didn't know how to approach him. Now however, just put a little pressure. Typical english bloak. We need talent from elsewhere.
November 25, 2010 @ 02:14 AM
J THRILLLAH

November 25, 2010 @ 03:02 AM
azn43v3r

me too
November 26, 2010 @ 05:47 PM
go0seMUFC

Eyo Jersey, you know there's one with Peter Crouch, David Beckham, and David James. I think he says. "you just got murk'd".
November 27, 2010 @ 12:52 PM
sjem

What's his excuse been for the past 3 seasons?

There's two sets of United fans, the ones who realise he's done shit all for the club and the others who are still somehow optimistic about him.

And again, Berba needs to GTFO of Old Trafford. Not enough impact. Go back to Bundesliga or some shit. Take what we get from him and add it to our tiny transfer funds.

Hey man, if a player wants shit to happen, he makes it happen. Roo would often drop deep to collect and start the run of play. Berba does not. Berba doesn't pressure defenders, midfielders, etc. He's useless. He's a poacher with a semi-descent touch. We played with 10 1/2 men yesterday.

Technically means nothing...a professional footballer atr that level is pretty decent technically. at the beginning of the season he was fighting for balls, scoring goal and working 100% for the team. last game was his best in the last set of matches but to me Hernandez finds the spaces better that's why he's been scoring as of late. Berbatov started to get too comfortable again and reverted back to being lazy

Alright, I was exaggerating on his touch, but he loses possession far too easily. He gets knocked off the ball like nothing! Bulk up, be an athlete, and a professional. Too much money was dished out on this guy. Does this guy lack testosterone?! I believe there's a solution for that problem. They're called shots.

I've simply lost faith on this guy. It's like a religion, I was being delusional whenever I backed him.

But Berba, just fucking kill the guy. I mean, we're not getting ANY money for that guy. Who wants to buy him, you know? Fuck, he's such garbage!!!

Yeah, Berbatov's so shit. You were all right... |0
November 27, 2010 @ 02:35 PM
HabsFan

Lmao (*) king berbatov (*) 5 goals in a game we in dis club, alan shearer, andy cole, jermain defoe welcome king berba.
November 27, 2010 @ 04:00 PM
KingNC

and he could've had 6 near the end to dethrone all those you mentioned and put himself in the pantheon of greatness at the very top of the pedestal

Nani was a beast once again. United finally looked solid with their ball movement and attacking play, much more fluid.

Fucking Johnny Evans though. why did Vidic get subbed? Evans did jack shit and just ball watched as the goal went in
November 27, 2010 @ 04:06 PM
sjem

^Didn't see the last 10 minutes but I agree, Nani was brilliant today and it's good to have Rooney back and playing well, even though i still feel sort of annoyed about the whole contract saga.
November 27, 2010 @ 05:14 PM
Crows

Just caught the highlights from the United game, they were fucking fluid in their attack.

dat Berba goal where he started the attack in his own half cool
November 27, 2010 @ 05:24 PM
sjem

Where are all the Berba haters now lmao.
November 27, 2010 @ 05:28 PM
Ledger

One game doesn't mean shit, give me a player that scores a goal week in week out as opposed to one hack that bags 5 in one game then does very little each and every other week - Cahill > Berba. He's still a player thats playing no where near his potential and I wouldn't want playing for my club.

2 games this season he's played how we should, thats simply not good enough for a £30 mil player but i'm sure you deluded United fans think he's god now because of those games…..fucking pathetic.
November 27, 2010 @ 06:05 PM
HabsFan

One game doesn't mean shit, give me a player that scores a goal week in week out as opposed to one hack that bags 5 in one game then does very little each and every other week - Cahill > Berba. He's still a player thats playing no where near his potential and I wouldn't want playing for my club.

2 games this season he's played how we should, thats simply not good enough for a
November 27, 2010 @ 06:17 PM
Shynobi

2 games this season he's played how we should, thats simply not good enough for a
November 27, 2010 @ 07:24 PM
go0seMUFC

Yeah, Berbatov's so shit. You were all right... |0

If you could split those goals for games that we dropped points in, then I would agree. Unfortunately for us, football doesn't work that way.

Edit.

However, I can't knock him down for today's performance as it would simply be illogical.
November 27, 2010 @ 08:12 PM
Ledger

Who gives a shit when the team's in (*)first place(*).

What are you, 12?

Of course you should care, you're only up by 2 points on Arsenal and 3 on us and we could leapfrog you tonight with a win. At the later stages of the season you'll want someone to step up and secure those vital wins especially if Rooney doesn't fire up, but nah dude who cares when you're in first place.

EDIT:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1333720/Crisis-Ancelotti-Abramovich-lines-Barca-coach-Guardiola-Arnesen-walks.html

Ahhh god, not this shit again. Swear to god Abramovich needs to distance himself from the day to day running of the club, rebuilding every season or two doesn't work nor does instant success.
November 27, 2010 @ 09:04 PM
HabsFan

What are you, 12?

Of course you should care, you're only up by 2 points on Arsenal and 3 on us and we could leapfrog you tonight with a win. At the later stages of the season you'll want someone to step up and secure those vital wins especially if Rooney doesn't fire up, but nah dude who cares when you're in first place.

Chelsea lame is lame.

November 27, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
Ledger

Typical fuckwit response from a typical United fuckwit.

Could have given a normal educated response but no you choose to show your true colours, twat. I enjoy talk about football from other club supporters but you're just another person to ignore in this thread.
November 28, 2010 @ 04:48 AM
Shaun

EDIT:

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1333720/Crisis-Ancelotti-Abramovich-lines-Barca-coach-Guardiola-Arnesen-walks.html

Ahhh god, not this shit again. Swear to god Abramovich needs to distance himself from the day to day running of the club, rebuilding every season or two doesn't work nor does instant success.

When things go wrong for just a small period of time, those in power at Chelsea misuse it. Ancelotti restored the strength Mourinho instilled but as soon as there's a dip...heads gotta roll? This only plays into the hands of Man Utd.

TBH I don't care Berba hit 5 yesterday, I won't be happy until he starts playing at & around that level on a consistent basis. As for United, it was great to see us hit top form after all the dropped points. If we can stay around that level, we'll be serious contenders for the majors again.
November 28, 2010 @ 05:06 AM
sjem

My point merely was that he's obviously not as shit as some on here make out if he's able to be one of only 4 (I think) players to score 5 goals in a premiership game, and it was against a decent mid-table team.

This always happens with Chelsea, a few things don't go their way and they begin to crumble. Let's hope it takes them a while to recover this time.
November 28, 2010 @ 06:44 AM
Crows

Oh shit, Ledger coming with the ether!

I swear Fat Sam bends over for Fergie every time they're against each other >sad
November 28, 2010 @ 07:09 AM
sjem

^Yeah, like last year when he bent over and let us have a draw when a win would have probably sealed us the title.
November 28, 2010 @ 07:58 AM
Crows

^oh noes you told me.

dat Andy Carroll cool
November 28, 2010 @ 09:33 AM
blunt_trauma

Please login first to reply.