November 15, 2010 @ 05:54 PM
Ledger

We've got a lot of issues regarding Injuries but it's simply no excuse for that bullshit performance on the weekend. Sloppy and lazy defense will not cut it, if that were United / Arsenal or any other top of the table side we'd have been demolished 5 - nil at least. I've got a bad feeling about Lamps too and there's gotta be some issues at the club after RW left for no apparent reason.

Agree with you Silver, should have taken VDV but I doubt we'd have had a chance with Ozil, seems like he was set on a move to Spain.
November 15, 2010 @ 11:38 PM
Sensesmilla

Fair play to Sunderland they were outstanding,always thought they had a great team,Bent and Gyan could be a terrifying partnership.

As for Chelsea,they need to sort their shit out fast with December coming.We simply can't be making the Injury excuse all time.I get the feeling Lampard will be out for much longer than just 3 more weeks sad.No doubting Chelsea's starting 11 is top 3 in the world but to win things it's more important to have a great squad.If only we picked up VDV instead of Benayoun this summer.Think about it VDV cost Spurs 7M and Ozil cost Madrid about 6.5M.Ramires cost 18M.Could have had them both for that price.

That is very sad to think about.
November 16, 2010 @ 01:52 AM
November 16, 2010 @ 11:09 AM
J THRILLLAH

November 16, 2010 @ 11:34 AM
sjem

I thought selling Carvalho was a bad idea.
November 16, 2010 @ 12:17 PM
KingNC

I thought selling Carvalho was a bad idea.

He's doing pretty well at Real Madrid too
November 16, 2010 @ 12:43 PM
Silver Bullet

I just hope Bruma is played at CB instead of Paulo.Gary Cahill should be available in January.I've also always liked Roger Johnson.I know Mr Abramovich is trying to lessen the wage bill and that's great but we are THIN atm.In January we NEED to buy a reserve goalkeeper and probably a Center Half.A Right sided midfielder would be most welcome too.

Also i heard some rumours Chelsea are eyeing up Jay Bothroyd.He's 28 and not proven in the EPL but,for the right price,could he be useful?It's probably just Paper Talk though,coinciding with his England call up.
November 16, 2010 @ 06:39 PM
theconqueror

lets see if chelsea can handle the situation they are in. :D
November 16, 2010 @ 06:40 PM
Alan_Watts

I just hope Bruma is played at CB instead of Paulo.Gary Cahill should be available in January.I've also always liked Roger Johnson.I know Mr Abramovich is trying to lessen the wage bill and that's great but we are THIN atm.In January we NEED to buy a reserve goalkeeper and probably a Center Half.A Right sided midfielder would be most welcome too.

Also i heard some rumours Chelsea are eyeing up Jay Bothroyd.He's 28 and not proven in the EPL but,for the right price,could he be useful?It's probably just Paper Talk though,coinciding with his England call up.

this whole time i thought u were a united supporter
November 17, 2010 @ 10:55 AM
Silver Bullet

this whole time i thought u were a united supporter

lol.

How Chelsea cope with the situation at the back,i have no fucking clue.The midfield should be back to usual by December,but i'd hate to play United,Arsenal,Spurs,Everton and Villa with Ferreira starting as a CB he's bad enough at RB.I suppose Essien could play there but you really want him in his best position through a month like that.
November 17, 2010 @ 10:58 AM
Kissthesnow

kickssky.com

November 18, 2010 @ 01:10 PM
go0seMUFC

lol.

How Chelsea cope with the situation at the back,i have no fucking clue.The midfield should be back to usual by December,but i'd hate to play United,Arsenal,Spurs,Everton and Villa with Ferreira starting as a CB he's bad enough at RB.I suppose Essien could play there but you really want him in his best position through a month like that.

Familiar situation? Wasn't that United last season. Within a point (or goal) of the Premiership.
November 18, 2010 @ 01:36 PM
DeWale2

I hate Tottenham quite a bit, but by jove their defensive situation is ridiculously hopeless.

In terms of injuries for Arsenal this is the least amount we've had for 4 years.

We've generally had 6 or 7 first team members at a time out injured but now it's only 3...decent.
November 18, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
Alan_Watts

Familiar situation? Wasn't that United last season. Within a point (or goal) of the Premiership.

for real there was a stretch when fletcher and carrick were playing centerback
November 18, 2010 @ 04:02 PM
go0seMUFC

^Yup. We would play tree formation (5-3-2) in Premiership and Europe.
November 19, 2010 @ 03:58 PM
Shaun

November 19, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
KingNC

^wow LOL. the way he kicked it he's lucky he at least hit the post, instead of missing entirely, and saved himself even further embarrassment.
November 19, 2010 @ 05:51 PM
Sensesmilla

^wow LOL. the way he kicked it he's lucky he at least hit the post, instead of missing entirely, and saved himself even further embarrassment.

No such thing, didnt matter if he missed the net, broke his femur, or fucking jizzed his shorts he still should have scored hahahaha good laugh though got to love that
November 19, 2010 @ 05:57 PM
m0h4n

Rooney bac for utd next game?
November 20, 2010 @ 10:54 AM
Silver Bullet

FFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Chelsea confirmed for relegation fodder.
November 20, 2010 @ 11:15 AM
Drebrooklyn

where the Chelsea and Arsenal fans at? lolz glory MUFC
November 20, 2010 @ 04:51 PM
KingNC

where the Chelsea and Arsenal fans at? lolz glory MUFC

lol good day for United for sure >sad>sad. tied with Chelsea at the top and Rooney just coming back and hopefully will round into form soon = a better and more positive United side to come.

and Chicharito with that header cool. I've been waiting for so long for Patrice Evra to score and he finally did it today LOL. he had a chance late in the game to net a second, but didn't razz
November 20, 2010 @ 05:30 PM
Drebrooklyn

man Hernandez is coming into his own so lovely...Macheda is nice but he damn sure can't score goals like Hernandez
November 20, 2010 @ 05:37 PM
sjem

Macheda did pretty well today I thought considering the lack of support he had.
November 20, 2010 @ 06:37 PM
Ledger

Dunno wtf to say, i'll stick with the faith especially once we get everyone back from injury.
November 20, 2010 @ 10:52 PM
go0seMUFC

lol good day for United for sure >sad>sad. tied with Chelsea at the top and Rooney just coming back and hopefully will round into form soon = a better and more positive United side to come.

and Chicharito with that header cool. I've been waiting for so long for Patrice Evra to score and he finally did it today LOL. he had a chance late in the game to net a second, but didn't razz

I'm pretty disappointed to have missed an Evra goal since the game against Roma.
November 21, 2010 @ 05:57 AM
Shaun

Time to overtake Chelsea, there going through a rut & have a hard run of fixtures over the next 6-7 games.
Arsenal game was quality, they came out for the 2nd half sleeping thinking the game was done. Only God knows how Arshavin is starting so many games...been so poor all season.
November 21, 2010 @ 07:04 AM
DeWale2

Time to overtake Chelsea, there going through a rut & have a hard run of fixtures over the next 6-7 games.
Arsenal game was quality, they came out for the 2nd half sleeping thinking the game was done. Only God knows how Arshavin is starting so many games...been so poor all season.

I ask myself this question everytime i see the teamsheet.

Letting your worst enemies come back from 2-0 down to 3-2 up in your own house is absolutely ridiculous. The team clearly weren't motivated properly, instructions clearly weren't relayed properly and the blame for this lies squarely at the feet of one man.

November 21, 2010 @ 04:35 PM
sjem

Arshavin's obviously seriously talented, he's showed it before. But he's just ridiculously inconsistent, then again I suppose Arsenal are too.
November 21, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
Ledger

Fucking need Ray Wilkins back, he's gotta be the missing link these past few weeks….proper pissed at these past few weeks.

Please login first to reply.