Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
May 4, 2010 @ 01:02 PM
blunt_trauma

I remember we started something like that this year but it never really took off. I think the soccernet format was pretty shit and wouldn't let you view everyone else's teams or something.

goose had like a 1000 point head start... I am down for another run at it... Maybe we could even have a little hypebeaet prize pool to...are there other sites that are better? Soccernet was pretty shite
May 4, 2010 @ 01:13 PM
blunt_trauma

He's a great little player.Not worth 40M but not many are!And if he were to come to the EPL,I think he would struggle with the physicality of the league at first,he's not exactly ripped.His match against Everton at home in the Europa league is a good indication of how well he can play.

Wow shit is mad inflated if 40 mill is the asking price....he's worth 10 At most(or whatever price we got Ronaldo at)
May 4, 2010 @ 02:15 PM
forEst

Cool
May 4, 2010 @ 02:17 PM
imtheman

im always down for the fantasy leagues, but after a month or two i would forget to make changes and always end up keeping a player that gets injured or some shit..
May 4, 2010 @ 04:26 PM
Ledger

Let's do it - there's a fantasy team game on the official EPL website; pretty good so I'd suggest we use that.

Maybe if someone can find one for the World Cup too if you guys are up for it?

EDIT - Found one: www.fifa.com/games/worldcupfantasyfootball/promotion.html

If anyone finds a better one let us know. Otherwise i'm happy to organise it.
May 4, 2010 @ 08:11 PM
blunt_trauma

yo ledger my croation friend i am down for the world cup fantasy...

anyway fucking BS that FSC isn't showing spurs/city...
May 4, 2010 @ 08:50 PM
go0seMUFC

goose had like a 1000 point head start... I am down for another run at it... Maybe we could even have a little hypebeaet prize pool to...are there other sites that are better? Soccernet was pretty shite

That's because I had Rooney, Darren Bent, Fabregas, Vermaleen (sp? from the start. I do agree that the format was pretty wack. With that said, sign me up for World Cup fantasy.
May 4, 2010 @ 10:17 PM
KRS-1

www.sportinglife.com/

I Use This Site.
May 5, 2010 @ 02:08 AM
Ledger

Guys - let's use footballworldcupfantasy.foxsports.com.au/

Fairly good Fantasy site, I used it last year for EPL and other sports. Everyone that want's to join, sign up for the pre-register, then once it's up i'll set up the Hypebeast league and maybe we can organise prizes - maybe $5 USD entry for everyone, winner takes majority of prize pool, 2nd place gets 1/3 of that and then 3rd place gets their money back? All depending on how many people we've got playing.
May 5, 2010 @ 03:00 AM
rickqlo

Signed up for the Foxsports Fantasy, lets get this rolling
May 5, 2010 @ 04:18 AM
Ledger

Good shit Rick.

Massive game tonight - hoping for the Spurs to win, only cause of my Croatian boys, Modric (who might be joining United next season), Corluka and Kranjčar.

www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1272483/70m-Fernando-Torres-Chelsea-launch-huge-bid-striker-Roman-Abramovich-looks-blow-Manchester-City-water.html

Fucking please tell me this is bullshit, god I don't want Torres at Stamford Bridge and for £70 mil, even worse. I'd rather we put that kind of money for Tevez or Olic and Balotelli. Last thing we need is an injury prone striker and an expensive one.
May 5, 2010 @ 06:57 AM
Silver Bullet

Yeah and people forget he is getting a little older.Great player,always injured.Never worth 70M.I don't believe Chelsea are even willing to pay those sort of prices anymore.I'd love to see Aguero at the bridge,but i'd be kinda pissed if they had to pay 40M for him.

Oh and btw,anyone interested in Di Maria can forget about it,Reports are out suggesting he has signed with Real.
May 5, 2010 @ 08:38 AM
mr.orange

I'm in the Gran Melia Victoria hotel in Mallorca, seeing Real Mallorca vs. Real Madrid tonight. The Real players are in the hotel now, inside source has told us that they're getting a wake up call at 6:45 and pre-match meal is at 7, so I'm headed down there to get my shirt signed. Saw them all come into the hotel last night; all but Ronaldo stopped to sign stuff, he just walked straight into the elevator. And at dinner last night he signed one autograph when the rest of the team were stood doing pictures for about 20 minutes. Game is huge too, Mallorca need the win to cement their Champions League push and Madrid need it to have a chance of winning the title. So pumped, I'll post some pictures up of the stadium and the signed shirt tomorrow or Friday.
May 5, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
imtheman

I'm in the Gran Melia Victoria hotel in Mallorca, seeing Real Mallorca vs. Real Madrid tonight. The Real players are in the hotel now, inside source has told us that they're getting a wake up call at 6:45 and pre-match meal is at 7, so I'm headed down there to get my shirt signed. Saw them all come into the hotel last night; all but Ronaldo stopped to sign stuff, he just walked straight into the elevator. And at dinner last night he signed one autograph when the rest of the team were stood doing pictures for about 20 minutes. Game is huge too, Mallorca need the win to cement their Champions League push and Madrid need it to have a chance of winning the title. So pumped, I'll post some pictures up of the stadium and the signed shirt tomorrow or Friday.

Ronaldo... what a fuckin faggot. Well actually, last I read he's hooking up with Kim K. soooo, I guess he's not so gay afterall. Poor guy though.. not only is he trying to fill the boots of one black man - but TWO!!
But fuck him for not signing autographs, reminds me of when I was at a steak house when the Mexico National team was there and everybody EXCEPT that little fuckin faggot Ochoa signed something.. I had to ask some random girl to get my PS3 FIFA cover signed for me! They always go to the same steak house in San Diego, CA whenever theyre playing near by.
May 5, 2010 @ 10:37 AM
sjem

Guys - let's use footballworldcupfantasy.foxsports.com.au/

Fairly good Fantasy site, I used it last year for EPL and other sports. Everyone that want's to join, sign up for the pre-register, then once it's up i'll set up the Hypebeast league and maybe we can organise prizes - maybe $5 USD entry for everyone, winner takes majority of prize pool, 2nd place gets 1/3 of that and then 3rd place gets their money back? All depending on how many people we've got playing.

I'll sign up for the world cup one, that should definitely be good because it's not on for that long.

Edit: I just registered, anyone when we get to make our teams and all that?
May 5, 2010 @ 04:24 PM
Ledger

Congrats to the Spurs but I hope this doesn't mean City go all crazy buying players now.

If we're all gonna play we need to be on the same fantasy site. Looks like the FIFA fantasy has been going for a while? Already a leader board. People wanna stay with the FIFA one or Foxsports?
May 5, 2010 @ 04:49 PM
sjem

Congratulations to Spurs.

I don't mind which we use. I can see City buying a whole new batch of "above average" players in the summer because realistically they aren't gonna get world beaters because they'll only be playing in Europa. They'll probably have to wait another 1 or 2 seasons now before they start seriously challenging the likes of United and Chelsea.

Edit: Fuck me! Ronaldo keeps Real's title hopes alive again. If we were a one man team with him I want to know what they are.
May 5, 2010 @ 05:43 PM
Shaun

Congrats Spurs!!
May 5, 2010 @ 06:44 PM
Killypants

As much as I hate Sp*rs (I'm a Gunner), I hate Man Shitty even more. Spurs have definitely made a respectable push over the past few weeks, too. And I like Peter Crouch, cause he's a lanky muhfucka like myself. (Except he's even lankier--dude's 6'7" and weighs 156lbs! Nuts.) Anyways, maybe Man will go on a wild spree and buy another 1928213 strikers. Because that's obviously what they need.

I'm glad Chamakh has been all but confirmed, but I'm still worried that Arsene won't buy nearly as many players as he should. Especially a new keeper. There is NO FUCKING WAY that Fabianski should be our starter in goal next year. No way. And with Gallas probably leaving, we'll definitely need to bolster our back line. But if Vermaelen is any indication, Wenger is a wise buyer, so hopefully he'll snag some good picks. Only time will tell.
May 5, 2010 @ 07:41 PM
nogi-drew

congrats to spurs.

guess our neighbors wont be too noisy next season.

im happy that cunt tevez wont be playing in champions league next season!
May 5, 2010 @ 08:15 PM
go0seMUFC

congrats to spurs.

guess our neighbors wont be too noisy next season.

im happy that cunt tevez wont be playing in champions league next season!

FUCKING COSIGN on that last part.

Been reading all these transfer rumors. Keeping my fingers crossed (or whatever you do for luck these days) for 'Pipita' Higuain and David Silva. Higuain over Benzema for obvious reasons, established striker, more than competitive mind set, natural striker and finisher, and simply perfect for the Red shirt. David Silva, though light and lacking pace, would be fundamental in that central midfield role. Would give Scholesy even more breathing room during his last season.

I hope the rumors are true that we'll be getting rid of some "star players" from the squad. Meaning Berba and Carrick. Carrick is simply not Red Devil material; inconsistent at best. Just read that this all came from MUTV, so already confirmed pretty much. =)

Also, let us sign a River man to oust that prick Tevez.
May 5, 2010 @ 10:09 PM
blunt_trauma

Hot damn Higauin would be perfect at united... His style and physique are very similar to that of ruud except higuain has a bit more speed and skill, as for carrick I hope he stays...
May 6, 2010 @ 02:33 AM
Ledger

Got linked to this:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=HL3NBTUR4Kg&feature=player_embedded

Fuck Totti, one of the worst things i've seen in football for a while - Absolutely shameful stuff. Some how in the interview after the match thought his actions with justified as revenge for something Balotelli did.

Was a champion, now just another diving Italian cunt.
May 6, 2010 @ 04:14 AM
mr.orange

Ronaldo... what a fuckin faggot. Well actually, last I read he's hooking up with Kim K. soooo, I guess he's not so gay afterall. Poor guy though.. not only is he trying to fill the boots of one black man - but TWO!!
But fuck him for not signing autographs, reminds me of when I was at a steak house when the Mexico National team was there and everybody EXCEPT that little fuckin faggot Ochoa signed something.. I had to ask some random girl to get my PS3 FIFA cover signed for me! They always go to the same steak house in San Diego, CA whenever theyre playing near by.

He didn't sign my shirt in the end, got Kaka and the rest of the squad though.
May 6, 2010 @ 10:15 AM
sjem

Lol from the sounds of it Ronaldo's a bit of a dick then?
May 6, 2010 @ 10:42 AM
J THRILLLAH

"Chelsea stars John Terry, Frank Lampard and Joe Cole and Manchester United’s Rio Ferdinand donned the shirt of their former club to honour West Ham academy director Tony Carr.

Ferdinand could find himself the victim of a bit of end-of-season hairdryer treatment from Sir Alex Ferguson after staying on the pitch for 27 minutes alongside brother Anton instead of the 20 minutes he had promised his manager." - Off The Post

-fixed!

May 6, 2010 @ 11:14 AM
sjem

If they're pictures then we can't see them.
May 6, 2010 @ 12:05 PM
Silver Bullet

I don't like the Spuds but congrats,they've done very well.Just wish I didn't have so many friends who support them....
May 6, 2010 @ 12:37 PM
Shaun

How did the West Ham fans treat Lampard back in the shirt?
May 6, 2010 @ 01:25 PM
blunt_trauma

Damn west ham produced a crazy amount of talents

Please login first to reply.