FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (24 HOURS LEFT)
February 8, 2009 @ 12:37 PM
go0seMUFC

Ryan 'Fucking' Giggs, he will tear you apart! What a beauty of a goal.
February 8, 2009 @ 12:41 PM
nogi-drew

liverpool take notes thats how champions defend!

and fuck that kangaroo neill ronaldo should have gotten a penalty.

i hope the fa gives warning to that ref who had it in for ronaldo.
February 8, 2009 @ 03:58 PM
Killypants

I was absolutely disgusted with Arsenal's performance today, and especially Eboue. What does Wenger see in him? He's absolutely useless and let his team down. One point isn't enough to get top four and Champion's League. And why did Wenger move Denilson out of his natural position when he was already having a mediocre performance? I was waiting for Arshavin! I'm completely disappointed with the Arse this year.

....on the bright side, Bayern Munich won. Haha
February 8, 2009 @ 04:13 PM
mr.orange

i'm fuuuucking pissed. we shut out the best attacking side in the world (on par with barca), then let some slack defending. what the fuck were cole, then parker doing, diving into tackles like that. scotty parker is top class but was poor for the goal. agreed, shouldve been a penalty but otherwise we completely eradicated the threat of ronaldo.

in other news, chelsea are shite and arsenal are the most overrated team atm. chelsea couldn't hit a barndoor with a bulldozer and arsenal are lacking real power in the side. amazing how arsene has changed from liking his powerful players (petit/viera etc) to liking little-uns (nasri, fabregas). he looked at spain in the summer and his eyes lit up, thinking he could win the premiership like spain won the euros. difference is, spains little-uns were the likes of xavi, iniesta, david silva, david villa, who are lightyears ahead of denilson, nasri, adebayor, eboue etc.

chelsea need a david villa or a player of similar quality to get them poached goals, anelka is returning to his 'le sulk' character and drogba obviously doesn't want to be there.

aston villa are the second best side in the league on current form and deserve their CL place. they could challenge united next year if they hold onto key players (barry/gabby/ashley young) and make a few good signings.

liverpool will struggle without gerrard and if torres gets hurt again they are screwed after selling keane. they will need kuyt to score them some goals as babel/ngog are shocking.
February 8, 2009 @ 11:30 PM
nogi-drew

i'm fuuuucking pissed. we shut out the best attacking side in the world (on par with barca), then let some slack defending. what the fuck were cole, then parker doing, diving into tackles like that. scotty parker is top class but was poor for the goal. agreed, shouldve been a penalty but otherwise we completely eradicated the threat of ronaldo.

in other news, chelsea are shite and arsenal are the most overrated team atm. chelsea couldn't hit a barndoor with a bulldozer and arsenal are lacking real power in the side. amazing how arsene has changed from liking his powerful players (petit/viera etc) to liking little-uns (nasri, fabregas). he looked at spain in the summer and his eyes lit up, thinking he could win the premiership like spain won the euros. difference is, spains little-uns were the likes of xavi, iniesta, david silva, david villa, who are lightyears ahead of denilson, nasri, adebayor, eboue etc.

chelsea need a david villa or a player of similar quality to get them poached goals, anelka is returning to his 'le sulk' character and drogba obviously doesn't want to be there.

aston villa are the second best side in the league on current form and deserve their CL place. they could challenge united next year if they hold onto key players (barry/gabby/ashley young) and make a few good signings.

liverpool will struggle without gerrard and if torres gets hurt again they are screwed after selling keane. they will need kuyt to score them some goals as babel/ngog are shocking.

ronaldo was bullied all game thats the cop out to mark ronaldo. neill was shoving him when he was off the ball. and your defenders underestimated giggsy he turned back the clock and dug deep and a la vintage giggs. He made them look like little boys.

chelsea made the mistake of firing jose plain and simple. But SAF hangs it up jose will be at the theatre of dreams on the touchline. anyways chelsea is old tired and the dream is over for roman and co. theyll never get villa hes going to madrid especially if benzema moves to united.

aston villa look promising. With heskie they are scary and if they can keep the young english nucleus and make sure guzan is ready soon for first team i think theyll be a CL qualifier til young, and adgbonholor bounce.

liverpool are playing too risky. they cannot get into a goal slugging match with united especially when it will open up the game and lets face it united if you give them space well pick you apart.

Arsenal are a mess and Wenger will be leaving soon and cesc will follow if he goes to spain. they have alot of promising talent but no real backbone of the team.

everton, west ham, wigan, and fulham look really good this year in their own individual ways.
February 9, 2009 @ 12:22 AM
Alan_Watts

i caught the manchester/westham, o my goodness what a fucking game.. yeaa the giggsy goal was sickk but for me the player of game was schholesy, that cross field pass to find giggs was amazing... fucking every 4th pass was made by scholes it seemed like..everyone played nice..ball movement was unreal. that kid rafeal is only 17? he might surpass cafu as being the all time great brazilian right back....a little early to say but he has the talent, their style of play is soo much a like...lastly i just gotta throw this in ,tevez is one entertaining player to watch ... hes everywhere on the field it seems like and that one flick he had wass pure class.. i hope he signs with united|0
February 9, 2009 @ 12:26 AM
Alan_Watts

I was absolutely disgusted with Arsenal's performance today, and especially Eboue. What does Wenger see in him? He's absolutely useless and let his team down. One point isn't enough to get top four and Champion's League. And why did Wenger move Denilson out of his natural position when he was already having a mediocre performance? I was waiting for Arshavin! I'm completely disappointed with the Arse this year.

....on the bright side, Bayern Munich won. Haha

eboue use to be a sickkk right back.... to be honest i don't know what wenger has him playing in right now,right mid maybe? but damn... in 05/06 eboue was a fucking stud
February 9, 2009 @ 10:51 AM
Alan_Watts

lol eradicate the ronaldo threat? were we watching the same match? i think ronaldo lost the ball ONCE the whole game....fucking west ham was double teaming sometimes even triple teaming him.... he still made them look like fools...scot parker top class? wow ok no he isn't because if he was he would've been more effective in the midfield.... did u see him get destroyed by vidic?? fuck you i don't care how many games you've been to, how long you've played, or even if you're from fucking london england, you are a complete idiot for saying this
February 9, 2009 @ 11:19 AM
J THRILLLAH

Scolari is done!

February 9, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
go0seMUFC

peace scolari. Some awesome comments. Will contribute after class or something
February 9, 2009 @ 06:40 PM
Alan_Watts

lol.... chelsea and aresenal are kind of in disarray but....... i fear them more then liverpool... benetiz is soo lucky he won champions league... his ass should have been outta there a lonnnng time ago....
February 9, 2009 @ 08:08 PM
Drebrooklyn

his time is coming. if he doesn't get control of liverpool like he wants most likely he'll just quit or get fired
February 9, 2009 @ 11:53 PM
nogi-drew

his time is coming. if he doesn't get control of liverpool like he wants most likely he'll just quit or get fired

and madrid will greet him with open arms.
February 10, 2009 @ 03:23 PM
mr.orange

lol eradicate the ronaldo threat? were we watching the same match? i think ronaldo lost the ball ONCE the whole game....fucking west ham was double teaming sometimes even triple teaming him.... he still made them look like fools...scot parker top class? wow ok no he isn't because if he was he would've been more effective in the midfield.... did u see him get destroyed by vidic?? fuck you i don't care how many games you've been to, how long you've played, or even if you're from fucking london england, you are a complete idiot for saying this

oh dannnng. behrami and neill did exactly what they should do, give ronaldo no space. we have seen what ronaldo does with space; destroys teams. i'm sorry if you wanted to see us get destroyed but zola and (especially) clarke played ronaldo the right way. we defended top class all game until the giggs goal (chelseas loss in steve clarke is our gain, hes turned us into a real defensive force, just watch us against l'pool and arsenal). giggs goal was a lack of concentration by cole and parker, fair enough.

and i don't care what you say about parker, he is a top midfielder. there is a reason man city wanted him; he allows the rest of the team to do their stuff because he holds the fortress. he puts big tackles in, wins a lot of ball to give to the more flair players. he was class at charlton (broke into the england squad at a young age for an unfashionable side), good at chelsea despite no chances and captain at newcastle within a year.

noone gives west ham any fucking credit. stupid, cause end of the day we're on the up when chelsea and arsenal are on the down.
February 10, 2009 @ 05:36 PM
Alan_Watts

oh dannnng. behrami and neill did exactly what they should do, give ronaldo no space. we have seen what ronaldo does with space; destroys teams. i'm sorry if you wanted to see us get destroyed but zola and (especially) clarke played ronaldo the right way. we defended top class all game until the giggs goal (chelseas loss in steve clarke is our gain, hes turned us into a real defensive force, just watch us against l'pool and arsenal). giggs goal was a lack of concentration by cole and parker, fair enough.

and i don't care what you say about parker, he is a top midfielder. there is a reason man city wanted him; he allows the rest of the team to do their stuff because he holds the fortress. he puts big tackles in, wins a lot of ball to give to the more flair players. he was class at charlton (broke into the england squad at a young age for an unfashionable side), good at chelsea despite no chances and captain at newcastle within a year.

noone gives west ham any fucking credit. stupid, cause end of the day we're on the up when chelsea and arsenal are on the down.

ur defense didn't do anything fucking new u idiot .... you packed and overloaded the middle and kept 5 defenders back at all times...defended top class give me a fucking break lol at you being proud of a 1-0 result yall got totally dominated with possession.... as for scot parker he is an average midfielder in the EPL.... i would take nicky butt or kevin nolan over him anyday
February 11, 2009 @ 12:17 PM
nogi-drew

ur defense didn't do anything fucking new u idiot .... you packed and overloaded the middle and kept 5 defenders back at all times...defended top class give me a fucking break lol at you being proud of a 1-0 result yall got totally dominated with possession.... as for scot parker he is an average midfielder in the EPL.... i would take nicky butt or kevin nolan over him anyday

ahhh west ham did attack and try to play us at our own game. il give them that much credit but mid first half they knew it was not working and resorted to put alot of men deep and behind the ball.
February 11, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
go0seMUFC

Alright, all points have been covered I think. You guys also have to realize that United is protecting that clean-sheet record. I'm sure they would have been able to establish that dreaded 'lock' they place against middle/bottom table teams. Da Silva and O'shea weren't going forward as often as they should have. It's pretty obvious.
February 11, 2009 @ 10:48 PM
Killypants

Hiddink for Chelsea is official. I hope hee failz cuz I don't likes Chelsea
February 12, 2009 @ 05:15 PM
nogi-drew

Hiddink for Chelsea is official. I hope hee failz cuz I don't likes Chelsea

i dont think even he can save the team.

they fucked up by axing jose.

roman will sell the team and theyll go back to being 5-9 team in the standings.
February 12, 2009 @ 05:32 PM
Killypants

My desires exactly. Hell, as long as Villa keep getting lucky, I'm satisfied
February 13, 2009 @ 04:13 AM
nogi-drew

My desires exactly. Hell, as long as Villa keep getting lucky, I'm satisfied

i hope so too. i think the england national team is dependent on young, a. young, agbonhor, and milner getting some champions league under their belt. i hope they get it they deserve it. to a lesser extent heskey and barry since they are older.

its nice to see english talent taking a team up the table. although i fear bigger clubs are going to take notice naturally and lure away the young guns villa has with the bigger pay days.
February 16, 2009 @ 02:11 PM
Killypants

Arsenal 1-0 Cardiff. Still no fucking creativity in the midfield though
February 17, 2009 @ 06:03 PM
nogi-drew

liverpool overhaul united

talk shit when u guys have width and wingers that arent a bunch of jokes.
February 18, 2009 @ 12:15 PM
J THRILLLAH

February 18, 2009 @ 02:16 PM
go0seMUFC

SCHOOOOOOOOOOOLEEEEEES!!!!!!!!!!!18eighteen!!!
February 19, 2009 @ 12:12 AM
Killypants

That's a sick Nike commercial haha
February 19, 2009 @ 12:44 AM
nogi-drew

guy ritchie directed the commercial.

as of today im starting to believe Wengers comments on United "the Untouchables".

gibson is looking good to replace scholes in two years.

welbeck and park on the left no more nani!
February 19, 2009 @ 09:29 AM
mr.orange

united for the quin, i'm seriously gonna put money on it.

that nike commercial is OLD, like before euro 2008 old.
February 19, 2009 @ 09:34 AM
Dastrola

I've heard that bookies are giving odds of about 14-1 for utd to win all 4 major trophies. You'd think that the ods would be higher but i suppose the Premiership and League Cup are pretty much decided.
February 19, 2009 @ 10:17 AM
J THRILLLAH

Just curious for those Man U fans... who do you want off your squad?

Please login first to reply.