Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
January 20, 2009 @ 12:16 AM
camthraxFHK

I really hate the idea of a
January 20, 2009 @ 12:24 AM
J THRILLLAH

Bellamy: The Nutter With The Putter.

He's like the Dennis Rodman of the EPL.

January 20, 2009 @ 05:20 AM
go0seMUFC

I really hate the idea of a
January 21, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
camthraxFHK

^^^ Nani's goal was impressive.
January 22, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
Killypants

Thank god the Kaka deal didn't go through. City got Bellamy though.
Arshavin is considering the Arse? That would be neat.

Oh stupid question, but all those jerseys that go for like $25 on eBay are just cheap replicas right? Not the real deal?
January 24, 2009 @ 06:02 PM
go0seMUFC

Anyone catch FA Cup today? United's injury woes are starting to show on the pitch. Thank God for the experience mixed with youth, or else no chance. Even against a more weakened Spurs (weak by injury, not by choice). Spurs showed some heart during the beggining and did bring it to United at times. After that first goal though, it was all United with their creativity. Although misunderstandings and lack of experience were quite obvious throughout the whole game and hopefully, leaks like that won't show against WBA on Tuesday. Every adversary is going to show some heart as half the teams are in danger of being relegated, so no mercy against anyone. Again, praises to Ferguson for setting up quite a mix with experience and youth. Without this system, United would have been dumped out these cup games much earlier. A bigger improvement from last years early Carling Cup exit. It was quite painful to watch. Let us also not forget that FA Cup game against Pompey. The better team lost.

Also, I caught the Derby County v Nottingham Forest game. Quite entertaining as well. Showed great football tactics plus that undeniable passion that only derby games have.
January 26, 2009 @ 12:54 AM
blunt_trauma

that asist by torres|0&)suprisedconfusedcool
January 26, 2009 @ 02:45 PM
blunt_trauma

LOL at hotspurs for buying all the players that they initially sold off........defoe, now chimbonda... hell i heard liverpool might be letting go of keane, so even a move back to spurs isn't out of the picture for him...
January 26, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
Killypants

My reaction exactly
January 28, 2009 @ 04:16 AM
go0seMUFC

OMFG, Carrick + Berba, Berba + Ronaldo all day! Carrick, the man does not get enough credit. Every since the Club World Cup, I'd say this man has been on-form, even before that His vision is up there and can pick out a player on a run or just straight up from any distance. Another player I've been giving praises for quite a while now is Ji-Sung Park. I don't think I've mentioned here much, but his runs and passes are very well executed. He's been doing it for quite some time. Just pointing him out as he's another player that doesn't get enough credit. He beats LBs day and night son!!! United is complete once more.
January 28, 2009 @ 08:05 AM
blunt_trauma

i like park to but skills wise he is lacking, soo many missed goals.... but the man runs like no other and he pretty much wills himself to play with the rest of the boys and he plays well... very well... plus he is a great professional... ifelt soo bad for him after fergie left him out of the subs bench for the champions league final he played a huge role on their run to the top...
January 29, 2009 @ 10:19 AM
Killypants

Where's the best place to watch EPL stateside without paying a $90185018 premium for like FSC? I've fucked with various TVU hosts but those are always pretty shady and don't stream all the matches I want to see
January 29, 2009 @ 05:57 PM
blunt_trauma

livefooty.doctor-serv.com/
i use this bad boy... every soccer game every day live... only catch it might be in chinese or something.... 50% of the time the stream is english though... the best free online sports watching site on the web imo
January 30, 2009 @ 04:02 AM
go0seMUFC

Damn, when I didn't have FSC I'd fuck with FSE (Fox Sports in Espa
January 30, 2009 @ 03:57 PM
Killypants

How much is FSC/month?
January 30, 2009 @ 10:31 PM
go0seMUFC

It's part of my DirectTV packet. I only pay like 20 bucks a month due to this trick I do on bestbuyadvantage.com. I'm allowed to get up to 3 $20 waivers a month by taking the quiz on their site. So I use the employee numbers of 3 peeps who I used to work with. So if you know anyways that works at a Best Buy that doesn't have DirectTV then hit em up and ask them for their employee numbers.

This includes an extra $15 fee for Setanta Sports w/ that extra channel they only use when there are multiple games being played simultaneously.
January 30, 2009 @ 10:46 PM
senormateoo

my jaw dropped when i saw that highlight
February 2, 2009 @ 11:54 PM
Killypants

Anyone know if Arshavin's finally been cleared for Arsenal? They extended the transfer window cause the UK's snowed under...
February 3, 2009 @ 08:40 AM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone know if Arshavin's finally been cleared for Arsenal? They extended the transfer window cause the UK's snowed under...

Yes sir!

uk.eurosport.yahoo.com/football/arsenal/

February 3, 2009 @ 12:50 PM
Killypants

Thank god. With Cesc and Walcott out, the Gunners need some serious creative help in the midfield...not to mention the back four. Ugh
February 3, 2009 @ 12:53 PM
mr.orange

if i were an arsenal fan i would much rather they spent 15 million + for someone like Cambiasso, Gago etc, someone to hold everything together like Flamini did. Arshavin is overrated as fuck aswell.
February 3, 2009 @ 02:34 PM
theconqueror

Oh stupid question, but all those jerseys that go for like $25 on eBay are just cheap replicas right? Not the real deal?

ive gotten 8 jerseys from there. 4 have been really legit look jerseys. 2 have been so-so (the numbers and lettering are generic looking but have stayed on and havnt cracked). and an other 2 have been crap (the numbers have cracked and everything is peeling off after a couple of washes).

it really depends on who you buy it from. compare and contrast the picture of their jersey to a picture of a real legit jersey and hopefully youll get a good one. also, look at the comments from other people. sometimes theyll say the jersey isnt top quality. ebay is the way to go though.
February 3, 2009 @ 07:02 PM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone see the list of players Manchester City tried to get during the transfer? It was endless!

February 3, 2009 @ 08:48 PM
Killypants

Haha yeah...the whole Kaka shenanigans too. Fail.

OJ, I think that under the circumstances, Arshavin is a good pick. More than anything, he can give the squad a much-needed confidence boost. It seems like after some embarassing draws to less-than-steller teams, the squad's a little unsure of itself. Arshavin is very confident, and can lead by example. He also comes from the very physical Russian league, where he was doubtlessly the target of most teams' defenses--he's not one to be pushed around. With Cesc still out, he can offer creativity in the midfield. Until Cesc, Walcott, and Rosicky return, he can get the job done. And when they do return, if they manage to get it all together and strengthen the defensive midfield, they definitely have a shot at top four or top three, in my opinion.

Yes, I'm a Gooner. Fuck you.
February 4, 2009 @ 12:00 AM
J THRILLLAH

Blues lettin' me down!!! I think we got one point from our matches with Liverpool, Arsenal and Man U.

I can't wait for the Champions league to start up again.

February 4, 2009 @ 01:44 AM
nogi-drew

the gooners dont need arshavin.

they need to get rid of wenger or his outlook on the teams personnel.

they need a midfielder a box to box destroyer a la vieira. flamini is no vieira but he did the role.

they need someone to put the damn ball in the back of the net a direct 10 or a 11. van persie is there and god knows why wenger does not play him.

all in all they wasted money on an overrated player but then again if they dont make CL football next season. cesc will peace out to barca or real come summer time. and arshavin will hold a spot.

either way villians get CL and united win the premiership im happy!
February 4, 2009 @ 01:19 PM
Dastrola

I'm an Arsenal fan, I went to the game at the Emirates on Saturday (0-0 vs. West Ham.) The main thing we where lacking was a creative player to play the killer pass or beat a man and get a shot off. I think that defensively we don't look to bad, I think that Arshavin will provide some creative flair to our play and will hopefully be able to provide some sharpness to our attack which is much needed.

I'm a little aprehensive going in to our game against Spurs on Sunday, the way we have been playing rescently means that Spurs may feel that they could win this one and what with the boost of Keane coming back (He always scores against us) it could be a close game.

Anyway I hope Arshavin is fit for Sunday and the return of Cesc, Walcott and Eduardo within the next few months should hopefully see us into the Champions League places by the end of the season.
February 5, 2009 @ 02:24 PM
nogi-drew

I'm an Arsenal fan, I went to the game at the Emirates on Saturday (0-0 vs. West Ham.) The main thing we where lacking was a creative player to play the killer pass or beat a man and get a shot off. I think that defensively we don't look to bad, I think that Arshavin will provide some creative flair to our play and will hopefully be able to provide some sharpness to our attack which is much needed.

I'm a little aprehensive going in to our game against Spurs on Sunday, the way we have been playing rescently means that Spurs may feel that they could win this one and what with the boost of Keane coming back (He always scores against us) it could be a close game.

Anyway I hope Arshavin is fit for Sunday and the return of Cesc, Walcott and Eduardo within the next few months should hopefully see us into the Champions League places by the end of the season.

you need a box to box midfielder. creative players you have alot of them and isnt that what you shelled out the cash for nasri? bought walcott? thrown ramsey and wilshire into the starting 11 way too early for? and you have rosicky back in action soon.

gallas, toure, sagna, clichy are the back four that will win you the premiership over say rio, vidic, neville, evra.

arshavin should be a replacement for hleb which denilson has done a horrible job filling in for. you have the sharpness but bendtner has got to go. van persie and adabayor should be up top. with eduardo, and vela first off the bench.
February 5, 2009 @ 06:57 PM
Killypants

you need a box to box midfielder. creative players you have alot of them and isnt that what you shelled out the cash for nasri? bought walcott? thrown ramsey and wilshire into the starting 11 way too early for? and you have rosicky back in action soon.

gallas, toure, sagna, clichy are the back four that will win you the premiership over say rio, vidic, neville, evra.

arshavin should be a replacement for hleb which denilson has done a horrible job filling in for. you have the sharpness but bendtner has got to go. van persie and adabayor should be up top. with eduardo, and vela first off the bench.

I completely disagree with pretty much everything here
February 7, 2009 @ 01:48 PM
go0seMUFC

^Haha, elaborate?

Anyways, fuck Pompey and their defending. Pure crap, making Torres and co. look like geniuses in the proccess. Like I said in the other boards, leave the Premiership to real professionals, Manchester United. You cannot concede that many goals and expect to win the toughest league in the world. Defending is an art, something the pool will not learn to understand for quite a while. Look at Arsenal, don't need to defend because they think they can get all them shots on target all they want. NAY! Defending is key as is attacking and Wenger needs to solve that problem along with a CDM. Unless you get real men that can actually hold a ball and can open up defences like the likes of Carrick, Scholes, and Anderson! No need for a holder @ United, we got a solid defense.

Please login first to reply.