Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
March 28, 2010 @ 10:16 AM
Silver Bullet

They will surpass you eventually.
March 28, 2010 @ 11:19 AM
sjem

Lol we'll win another 18 before Liverpool win their next one.
March 28, 2010 @ 12:31 PM
Shaun

Berbatov & Nani have been making telling contributions lately.

Almunia cost Arsenal big time, told you they were liable to fuck up at any given time.

Villa kiss the F.A. Cup goodbye early.
March 29, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
V.Lopez

Nando is amazing.
March 29, 2010 @ 09:21 AM
V.Lopez

Lol we'll win another 18 before Liverpool win their next one.

sike!
March 29, 2010 @ 01:39 PM
x-clus1v

sike!

True stories
March 29, 2010 @ 10:56 PM
V.Lopez

wat a terrible call on the caldwell tackle. totally turned the game. wigan were destined for at least 1 pt b4 that...
April 2, 2010 @ 06:07 PM
Ledger

Biggest game of the season tonight, cannot fucking wait.

Drogba in - Rooney out......gotta capitalise on it. If we don't win then I can say we don't deserve to take out the title. Might not have a full strength side but Man Utd's game breaker is out and we've got our 2 best strikers on pitch.
April 2, 2010 @ 06:38 PM
sjem

If we win it's pretty much curtains for Chelsea but if you win it then it's still a two (maybe 3) horse race. A lot riding on tomorrow really for both teams.
April 2, 2010 @ 09:12 PM
J THRILLLAH

Will the match will be in 3d over there? Nuts.

Not to sound all.. U2 or anything but, I heard that Man United will be doing a summer tour here in the US. One of the cities is Houston.

April 3, 2010 @ 01:44 AM
Ledger

Doesn't Chelsea regularly go to the states? We always miss out on big clubs here sad Man Utd always do a Asia off season but everytime miss Australia.

If we win it's pretty much curtains for Chelsea but if you win it then it's still a two (maybe 3) horse race. A lot riding on tomorrow really for both teams.

Yup, well said. I aint gonna be too bitter if we lose unless it's some ridiculous 90th min Man utd goal for the win / draw. If you beat us then I can say deservedly you deserve it.

Thinking back when we were back to back champs, I never really did cherish it that much sad
April 3, 2010 @ 05:03 AM
sjem

Will the match will be in 3d over there? Nuts.

Yeah, for the Arsenal/United game there were only a few pubs across the country that were showing it in 3D but for this they are showing it in pubs all over the place. There are a couple within 5 miles or so of me and I don't live that close to any major cities. I'll probably just watch it at home though.
April 3, 2010 @ 08:47 AM
Ledger

Fuck you united.....Chelsea 2 -1 you twats!

One bullshit goal each...massive offside and an obvious handball but in the end the better team won with a superb goal thanks to joe cole.

Fuck, so drunk yet so goddamn fkn happy.... Keep this up and we'll hopefully be champs.

Chelseeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Omfg can't wait for the bullshit excuses for why the scum lost.
April 3, 2010 @ 08:49 AM
sjem

The referee/linesmen were useless today, there probably should have been a penalty each and 2 disallowed goals. Chelsea were the better team but the season's not over yet.

I think Fergie got it wrong tactically today. We know that Berbatov isn't gonna play high enough to be a lone striker and grab a goal. Should have started with Rafael at right back and Macheda and Nani in place of Giggs and Park.

Edit: I don't really want to come across as bitter but look:
April 3, 2010 @ 10:03 AM
Shaun

Chelsea dominated the 1st half & we had a strong half an hour 2nd, lotta heads weren't on it today. confused
April 3, 2010 @ 10:35 AM
blunt_trauma

wow that offsides better not decide the epl title.... FUCK!
April 3, 2010 @ 10:36 AM
blunt_trauma

One bullshit goal each...massive offside and an obvious handball but in the end the better team won with a superb goal thanks to joe cole.

Fuck, so drunk yet so goddamn fkn happy.... Keep this up and we'll hopefully be champs.

eat dick give me some evidence showing that it was a handball...looked like it played off his stomach to me
April 3, 2010 @ 10:37 AM
blunt_trauma

Chelsea dominated the 1st half & we had a strong half an hour 2nd, lotta heads weren't on it today. confused

chelsea were the fresher team... they didn'thave champions league midweek
April 3, 2010 @ 10:41 AM
J THRILLLAH

KTBFFH!!! We just need to stay on top! Chelsea were tight and solid today.

When Nani came in, I was like.."Oh shit" I was wondering, why didn't he start instead? Neville didn't give a fuck today.

April 3, 2010 @ 11:17 AM
faust

bendtner.
April 3, 2010 @ 12:32 PM
sjem

Another late goal for Bentner (spconfused keeps Arsenal in the race I guess.
April 3, 2010 @ 01:17 PM
sjem

Alright so I've decided that IMO we need to bring in one or two players in the summer. These being players to replace/phase out Giggs and Scholes. In fairness I think this is what Fergie tried to do when he brought in Anderson and Hargreaves but due to various reasons things haven't gone as planned with these two. If we can buy either Milner or Rodwell in the summer then I think we'd be okay as far as cm's go next year. We don't need to buy a winger as Nani has suddenly proved his worth over the past few months and Valencia was obviously a good buy. However I do think we need to get rid of Berbatov, not because he isn't a good player but because he obviously can't fill in for Rooney when we need him to. He has skill and flair in abundance but lacks the effort, pace, fight etc. that we need. If we sold him then I wouldn't buy a replacement instead just filter in Macheda and Wellbeck into the first team and with Owen and Rooney fit again we'll be okay up front also. We obviously need to buy a keeper but I'm not sure that we should buy one this summer as I don't think a world class keeper would come to sit on the bench for a season or maybe 2 if VDS stays on. And I feel if we were to buy a keeper then we'd be settling for one that is maybe not as good as we need. Also for next season we need to play Fabio a lot more, I know he's been injured for most of this season but Evra has played damn near every game this season and is gonna burn out pretty soon.

So basically I'd like to see a lot more of the reserves to step up and filter in to the first team next season.
Sell Berbatov, don't buy a replacement so that Owen, Macheda, Wellbeck can get more first team action.
Buy Rodwell or Milner.
Wait another season to buy a keeper.

Take note Fergie smile
April 3, 2010 @ 01:43 PM
Silver Bullet

Great win but this is not over yet.Although if Chelsea beat Spuds at home i'd be a little more confident.I'm always so fucking negative,even after we beat United at OT lol.
April 3, 2010 @ 02:18 PM
sjem

Chelsea/Liverpool is the new season decider.
April 3, 2010 @ 02:23 PM
Silver Bullet

What about the Manchester derby?
April 3, 2010 @ 03:46 PM
DStyles

Get Owen out. Waste of money and shouldn't even wear that #7. I miss Tevez sad Bring in Darren Bent.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 3, 2010 @ 03:56 PM
V.Lopez

United fan cry fest all of a sudden in here
April 3, 2010 @ 04:29 PM
DStyles

I'm not crying. I wouldn't mind if Chelsky and Banana boy(Terry) win the league...we're in the champions league...and we don't slip on bananas.

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

April 3, 2010 @ 05:33 PM
go0seMUFC

Yet you don't know a single thing about football... =/

Anyways, after a rigorous 17 hour drive here to Amarillo. Followed by settling in and camping just now, I'm completely gutted. Had to climb up the hill to hear the bad news from the brother. Can't comment on the match since I didn't watch, but it's disturbing to be at such a disadvantage from the FA. Every important game we've played against 12 men. Embarrassing the FA is.
April 3, 2010 @ 05:49 PM
J THRILLLAH

Keep playing those games in the Champions League, we'll focus on the title.

Please login first to reply.