Free Worldwide Shipping
Spend $150 USD or more. Click for details.
January 4, 2009 @ 09:44 PM
kerrzy

liverpool arsenal was terrible.. poor quality soccer with two nice finishes out of nowhere.
it only got good when arsenal got a red and actually started to play
January 5, 2009 @ 04:06 PM
go0seMUFC

come on now.... do u think chelsea is gonnah play calculated after losing in the the champions league final??? if they do, some bitches they are.... i'm expecting a hella nice game... arsenal/united is still my favorite rivalry it is the only game where both teams just go balls out... but its really not just the plyers the coaching rivalry is amazing...

chelsea/united is lowscoring--but entertaining at times
liverpool/united is just bad.... pretty boring all around... i fucking hate benetiz

man what players do yall think city are gonnah sign????they are sucking it uppp big time.... i was watching the racing/city uefa cup match, city got waxed..... robino was looking bad...he was sloppy,lazy, and looking pretty unhappy..... kaka? arshavin? shiit i think tevez is even being considered...

they better play at a calculated pace or united is gonna fuck their couches mang! arsenal/united was my favorite fixture but i can see a decline as of last year. the new arsenal does not have the same fervor as the invincibles and such. even with henry we saw insane quality in play.

as for man city. they can sign whoever the fuck they want. i'm sure they won't get all the players necessary and will fail. not like chelsea where they had a system and plan already in motion. i mean raineri to set up the fundamentals for mourinho.

what do you guys think of the tevez issue with united? should the man from argentina be bought? my opinion is yes of course. he's provided so much and can innovate so much more if given the opportunity. i know united and other top teams are trying to invest in the gremio kid costa, but fuck that when you have a harnessed player at your disposal that's only willing to improve and fight for a spot. we shall wait and see.
January 5, 2009 @ 04:41 PM
malaujai

Liverpool to end 19 year wait this season!!!

YNWA

word cool
January 6, 2009 @ 04:32 PM
nogi-drew

they better play at a calculated pace or united is gonna fuck their couches mang! arsenal/united was my favorite fixture but i can see a decline as of last year. the new arsenal does not have the same fervor as the invincibles and such. even with henry we saw insane quality in play.

as for man city. they can sign whoever the fuck they want. i'm sure they won't get all the players necessary and will fail. not like chelsea where they had a system and plan already in motion. i mean raineri to set up the fundamentals for mourinho.

what do you guys think of the tevez issue with united? should the man from argentina be bought? my opinion is yes of course. he's provided so much and can innovate so much more if given the opportunity. i know united and other top teams are trying to invest in the gremio kid costa, but fuck that when you have a harnessed player at your disposal that's only willing to improve and fight for a spot. we shall wait and see.

we fucked up with tevez by buying berba in the summer. tevez is too much $$ to have on the bench for most games. and with welbeck and campbell starting to emerge id rather use homegrown and cheaper talent. personally i think berba and tevez wont be here long. fergie is going to get benzema before he hangs it up. although it depends on ronaldo whom i see in a united shirt for a much longer time than most think. tevez should go as fergie simply dosent have him in his plans and we cant get any money from his sale. hes a good fit and a natural replacement for raul @ rm he should go to the bernabeu rape MAdrid for a pay day then bounce to boca juniors like he wants to.
January 6, 2009 @ 05:08 PM
blunt_trauma

real has been picking up some doo doo players..... tevez would be their best signing in years.....
January 6, 2009 @ 10:37 PM
nogi-drew

real has been picking up some doo doo players..... tevez would be their best signing in years.....

im not a real fan. but they have made good buys.

diarra,gago, higuian, becks, ruud. umm they did just win la liga twice didnt they?

although vdv and sneijder were bad buys considering they cant play well on the dutch team much less a club and are the same type of player. rm needs alot of players but if they are smart theyll look good come next season.
--------------casillas-------------
ramos/marcelo---garay---pepe---ramos,heinze
----robben----vdv/snejider-----granero/de la red, gago---drenthe/newsigning
-----------ruud---------newsigning/higuian/raul

theyt need tevez and wingers. i think theyll get lahm, tevez, and valencia from wigan in the summer.
January 7, 2009 @ 05:16 PM
blunt_trauma

im not a real fan. but they have made good buys.

diarra,gago, higuian, becks, ruud. umm they did just win la liga twice didnt they?

although vdv and sneijder were bad buys considering they cant play well on the dutch team much less a club and are the same type of player. rm needs alot of players but if they are smart theyll look good come next season.
--------------casillas-------------
ramos/marcelo---garay---pepe---ramos,heinze
----robben----vdv/snejider-----granero/de la red, gago---drenthe/newsigning
-----------ruud---------newsigning/higuian/raul

theyt need tevez and wingers. i think theyll get lahm, tevez, and valencia from wigan in the summer.

ruud was a good pickup...and i like higuian... but i don't know why they picked up lasana diarra, when they have gago and the other diarra as the combative holding mid fielders already, snejder kinda sucks excepts when he gets a chance to shoot, i would much rather see guti play the attacking mid...Van der vartt is shiit , drenthe is only starting to look OK at best... his finishing is poo poo..... i have been watching them play and the style and flair just isn't there..... i miss the likes of ronaldo and zidane mann i would never miss a real game when those 2 were on the squad now its just kinda ok.....
January 8, 2009 @ 02:58 PM
theconqueror

from what ive seen, i dont watch to many RM games, but sneijder is top quality. Everytime theyve played against barcelona since hes been on the team ive been scared when he would get the ball. I think hes a quality player.

i do think Tevez would be a great buy for them though, he would fit perfectly with them.

I dont see liverpool winning EPL this year. I see Chelsea taking it. Hopefully im wrong because i hate chelsea and i hate liverpool but id rather see liverpool take it.

Aston Villa 08/09 champs! haha

PS Did anyone catch Barca v. Atl Madrid on tuesday? Messi's performance was fucken amazing
January 8, 2009 @ 03:17 PM
go0seMUFC

when you play against sub-par defending then yes, Messi will look pretty fucking amazing. not that i'm undermining his skill as he is top quality. top 3 obv. but it's obvious that EPL defending > La Liga.
January 8, 2009 @ 03:38 PM
mr.orange

^ this dude asked me to post my footie opinions on here, so i will. carrying on from the Ronaldo thread in OT;

You said about 'how can I support Messi when he plays for blahblahblah'; let me get this straight: I HATE Barcelona. I've hated them for a while, i'm definately a Real Madrid fan, i've been to a few of their games. However, Messi is a wonderful player and would love to see him play in the Premiership, because time and time again whenever Barca have played Chelsea in the CL he has ran rings around the fullbacks. He is the best pure dribbler around, much like Maradona was.

Anything else you'd like me to explain? I mean, i'm sure I don't know half as much as a dude from Cali who has probbaly never been to a Premiership game, has watched it for a few years and knows a decent amount, especially compared to someone who has watched the Premiership and the leagues below aswell as the Spanish and Italian leagues for about 13 years and has been to almost 200 topflight games. I don't know shit razz
January 8, 2009 @ 05:58 PM
theconqueror

because time and time again whenever Barca have played Chelsea in the CL he has ran rings around the fullbacks. He is the best pure dribbler around, much like Maradona was.

my point about messi's performance about being amazing is proven by the english chap above me. hes seen it in action against chelsea who, arguably, could have one of the best defenses in the world.

so to correct you, Messi > EPL Defending > la liga defending.

and oj, to be able to say youve been to that many epl games and other footie games in europe is an honor. i cant wait till i go to my first.

Newcastle v. Sunderland at St. James Park.
January 9, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
J THRILLLAH

I see Chelsea taking it.

&)

Liverpool needs to stay healthy. Chelsea needs to step up on defense. I mean WTF, last minute goal by Fullham! Anelka and Drogba need to work together like Jordan and Pippen. I really thought Arsenal was a big threat, and I think somehow, they'll pull up again. Man U...I've got a feeling they'll get slammed with injuries.

January 9, 2009 @ 10:10 AM
go0seMUFC

Wow, another guy using the fact that he lives in the country where the Premiership as backing for his opinion. Very-well. Lets see. Been playing '96. Been watching since '93-'94. Played for a local club in the valley and for my high school. Played in the Rose Bowl, The Azteca, El Cuzcatlan, and a tournament in Sweeden as a youth. Continue playing pick-up games as I'm older and wiser. Play for a small team created at my job. I guess that doesn't matter because you've watched over 200 top-flight games. For me, well...just Manchester United when they came to the states, Sevilla when I was younger with my father at the Pizjuan. I mean...fuck. My bad dude. I apologize for not being so fortunate as you are. Instead of bragging how you go watch all these games, how about putting some reasoning into your opinions.
January 9, 2009 @ 01:45 PM
blunt_trauma

^i don't know if this was discussed before but did u play in the gothia cup? if so, so did i... my team lost in the 3rd round to some dutch club.... and the benfica youth team won it all in our age group.... quite a time man... girls in sweden don't play around!
January 9, 2009 @ 01:47 PM
blunt_trauma

&)

Liverpool needs to stay healthy. Chelsea needs to step up on defense. I mean WTF, last minute goal by Fullham! Anelka and Drogba need to work together like Jordan and Pippen. I really thought Arsenal was a big threat, and I think somehow, they'll pull up again. Man U...I've got a feeling they'll get slammed with injuries.

lol anelka and drogba are good but... they will never achieve anything as great as jordan or pippen, two different sports yes... but u get the idea
January 9, 2009 @ 04:03 PM
mr.orange

Wow, another guy using the fact that he lives in the country where the Premiership as backing for his opinion. Very-well. Lets see. Been playing '96. Been watching since '93-'94. Played for a local club in the valley and for my high school. Played in the Rose Bowl, The Azteca, El Cuzcatlan, and a tournament in Sweeden as a youth. Continue playing pick-up games as I'm older and wiser. Play for a small team created at my job. I guess that doesn't matter because you've watched over 200 top-flight games. For me, well...just Manchester United when they came to the states, Sevilla when I was younger with my father at the Pizjuan. I mean...fuck. My bad dude. I apologize for not being so fortunate as you are. Instead of bragging how you go watch all these games, how about putting some reasoning into your opinions.

damn man, that is impressive. i mean, you called me a moron, when i've lived and breathed football for like, 13 or 14 years?

you cannot seriously say that i am a moron, especially when it comes to football. ive probably watched in total around 600 games, ranging over world cups, fa cups, premierships, la ligas, etc, whether it be on tv or live. i know the game as well as anyone not involved in the professional game, if i'm honest. i've read books about total football, johan cruyff and his idealogies about football, the passion of spanish football, and all types of things. i want to bcome a manager of a topflight club and whilst most go from professional player into a managr, some don't. i still have contact with one of the coaches at west ham united; fyi, when i was 7 i was scouted and played as a striker for their youth team, after scoring just under 60 goals in a single season for my local team. i left there because i lived too far from their training ground, the coaches wanted me to saty but i had to drive up there 4 times a week.

i know i'm lucky to see that many games, and i'm sure if the US had a decent league then you would have too, because whilst im not rich, i love football that much that i would pester and beg my dad to go to games just because being surrounded by 35000 other eastenders singing i'm forever blowing bubbles at upton park on a cold tuesday night in october was and is still my favourite thing to do. i'm sure that had the standard been worth it, you wouldve gone to just as many.
January 9, 2009 @ 06:05 PM
nogi-drew

&)

fuck chelski and

fuck you!

the fulham showed how much you guys are done. you are from texas how bout some props for deuce!?????

weve been healthy all year we got two games in hand and depth. united will win the title!
January 11, 2009 @ 12:12 PM
blunt_trauma

3-0....
i hate the way berbatov plays man, it just doesn't match united's intensity......it was fucking sad watching tevez warming up and everyone cheering for him and then seeing him sit on bench at the 88th minute.... how many fucking important goals has tevez scored for united??? how many have berbatov? ok we won, and tevez prolly didn't get his chance to play because of the evra injury but i gotta say fuck you berbatov i would much rather see tevez play.... i take it back he would suck balls on real....that pacifier sucking boy needs to stay man....
January 11, 2009 @ 12:33 PM
go0seMUFC

damn man, that is impressive. i mean, you called me a moron, when i've lived and breathed football for like, 13 or 14 years?

you cannot seriously say that i am a moron, especially when it comes to football. ive probably watched in total around 600 games, ranging over world cups, fa cups, premierships, la ligas, etc, whether it be on tv or live. i know the game as well as anyone not involved in the professional game, if i'm honest. i've read books about total football, johan cruyff and his idealogies about football, the passion of spanish football, and all types of things. i want to bcome a manager of a topflight club and whilst most go from professional player into a managr, some don't. i still have contact with one of the coaches at west ham united; fyi, when i was 7 i was scouted and played as a striker for their youth team, after scoring just under 60 goals in a single season for my local team. i left there because i lived too far from their training ground, the coaches wanted me to saty but i had to drive up there 4 times a week.

i know i'm lucky to see that many games, and i'm sure if the US had a decent league then you would have too, because whilst im not rich, i love football that much that i would pester and beg my dad to go to games just because being surrounded by 35000 other eastenders singing i'm forever blowing bubbles at upton park on a cold tuesday night in october was and is still my favourite thing to do. i'm sure that had the standard been worth it, you wouldve gone to just as many.

So what you're saying is that we share the same passion and dedication. Very well, apologies if you felt insulted on the other thread. Although I'm glad it happened because I would have not known that much about you.
January 11, 2009 @ 02:24 PM
nogi-drew

3-0....
i hate the way berbatov plays man, it just doesn't match united's intensity......it was fucking sad watching tevez warming up and everyone cheering for him and then seeing him sit on bench at the 88th minute.... how many fucking important goals has tevez scored for united??? how many have berbatov? ok we won, and tevez prolly didn't get his chance to play because of the evra injury but i gotta say fuck you berbatov i would much rather see tevez play.... i take it back he would suck balls on real....that pacifier sucking boy needs to stay man....

we got berba in order to change up our attack he holds the ball up and allows for different scoring chances the inclusion of him in our attack is taking time but if todays performance is any hint of how good our attack is coming together im happy. tevez is world class i feel for him he should leave.

that said lolz at the scousers, blues, and gooners the title race is on!
January 11, 2009 @ 08:06 PM
blunt_trauma

not a great decision in my opinion...
January 12, 2009 @ 12:09 AM
J THRILLLAH

I'm feelin' kinda blue. Not only did Chelsea lost, my NY Giants got raped.

January 12, 2009 @ 06:13 PM
nogi-drew

epic lolz at chelsea! they need to focus on their youth they have alot of good players waiting in the wings cuz the team they have now looked old as shit yesterday. disanto, woods, macionne, sinclair all need better 1st team chances. and lets face it deco sucks!

props to ronaldo another award today!
January 12, 2009 @ 07:19 PM
blunt_trauma

^ why the fuck does he never finish a game?????
January 13, 2009 @ 10:44 AM
blunt_trauma

this is why we all question maradona's logic and coaching abilities!
soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=609074&sec=transfers&cc=5901
January 16, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
blunt_trauma

kaka won't go to city. it doesn't matter how much money city has.. "richest club in the world" .. there is zero prestige. people like to win...

soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=609928&sec=transfers&cc=5901
January 16, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
blunt_trauma

wow..... just imagine all the young talent AC could get from the 100 million payoff.... o my god.... they could buy 5 very good WORLD class players....damnnnnn
January 17, 2009 @ 04:55 PM
go0seMUFC

Business wise, it's an excellent sale.

Did anyone watch today's game. Another clutch display I would say.
January 18, 2009 @ 01:20 AM
J THRILLLAH

Business wise, it's an excellent sale.

Did anyone watch today's game. Another clutch display I would say.

Lampard saved the day.

January 19, 2009 @ 07:59 PM
go0seMUFC

United on top with a game in hand!! Awesome braaaaaaaaah......

Please login first to reply.