SALE - Up to 70% Off - Shop Now
November 22, 2008 @ 10:57 PM
Drebrooklyn

today nobody gain ground at the top. after i saw the first 2 games draw i could have sworn manchester united would have won
November 23, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
go0seMUFC

they need to bench james hes too old. england has hart, green, carson, foster they need to be in goal especially during friendlies.

i dont know how you dont put ashley cole at left back. if hes not there id rather have wayne bridge not lescott.

lennon blah flash in the pan he has upside but joe cole scores more and i like his penetration a bit more. plus wright phillips has been playing well and ashley young is a much better prospect and younger than lennon and is on a better team.

i watch lescott play and he has the traits and qualities of a defender i would choose. as for lennon, i just love his style. he's so quick and can switch up with walcott whenever they both choose to do so. his drives are so fucking sick. he accomplishes so much when the middle or wing is open, can beat any defender on a cross, and can disrupt any game. his synergy with walcott allows for strikers to just wait pretty much. of course there's fatigue issues, but that's the beauty of the bench. btw, how could i have forgotten of young. i think i just watch lennon more and am a bit biased. as for wright-phillips, i'd definately switch him up with walcott. i like how he picks off his mates with those smooth through-balls. he would definately make a great second half sub when the team is up or needs a defensive back-bone. as for goalkeeping..experience. james would be the goalkeeper i would trust ahead of hart and probably green. i would consider foster once he became more used to first team play. that's just my opinions and i made these decisions based on how i view the game. plus i like the wings, you know..
November 23, 2008 @ 06:13 AM
mr.orange

Midfielders: Aaron Lennon,

wut

GK: Green
RB: Johnson
LB: Cole
CB: Terry
CB: Ferdinand
RM: Walcott/Agbonlahor (more forward than Young, like a 3rd striker)
LM: Young
CM: Barry
CM: Lampard (Gerrard doesn't do shit for England compared to Liverpool)
ST: Rooney (just off Hesk)
ST: Heskey

That team has almost perfect balance, attacking prowess, strength, skill, pace.

edit: and btw;

Villa will beat the arse for 4th im calling it
tevez is god (west ham fan lol)
November 24, 2008 @ 11:28 AM
magneticman

heskey and lampard...

na
December 6, 2008 @ 03:40 PM
go0seMUFC

fuck, anyone been keeping up. i slipped on the manchester derby and their away game to villareal. i did watch the derby after and it did not disappoint. todays game was no joke either. vidic to the motha'-fuckin' death. my friend is going to be happy after vidic's second and united's new signing.

also, don't want to jynx, but united is in a great position of winning the carling.

aaaaaand...has anyone been keeping up with la liga? barca looks scary as of late. anyone drawing them in champions league group stage is fucked..
December 7, 2008 @ 08:29 AM
mr.orange

i have love for heskey, he and rooney work together too well

and lampard > gerrard in an england shirt, every day
December 9, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
blunt_trauma

December 9, 2008 @ 01:07 PM
blunt_trauma

ohhh and shuster got fired and is replaced by ramos....
December 9, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
J THRILLLAH

Nice win for Chelsea today.

December 9, 2008 @ 09:05 PM
go0seMUFC

I'm glad Chelsea went through. You will have more games, thus exhausting what little youth you guys have. Dip in form and fall to United once more!

edit. Brace for Lescott, yet he got beaten in the end. England call up much? ;/
December 18, 2008 @ 06:58 AM
go0seMUFC

So who caught the Manchester United/Gamba Osaka game?
December 22, 2008 @ 12:25 AM
Mostarr

Man U won it all this past year.
December 22, 2008 @ 12:38 AM
Killypants

Man U can gargle me. Anyone think Bayern has a chance? ...Me neither but I'm pulling for them
December 22, 2008 @ 12:51 AM
J THRILLLAH

The Gunners/Reds game was really good today. Too bad it ended in a draw.

December 25, 2008 @ 12:39 AM
Killypants

Oops I forgot this is EPL not Champions
December 26, 2008 @ 09:32 AM
go0seMUFC

whose that maaaaaaaaan from Argeeeeeeentinaaaaaaaaaaa!

APACHE TEVEZ!!!!!!
December 27, 2008 @ 12:08 PM
blunt_trauma

only game i caught on boxing day was arsenal/villa.... damn what a motherfucking game.... arsenal didn't deserve to win but they fucking had it.... gallas handed out a lifeline with a silly ass tackle... result was fair though and match was very entertaining throughout...
December 28, 2008 @ 08:22 AM
go0seMUFC

Yeah, I saw that one too. Everyone hating on Wenger, and they are correct. Finished playing FIFA/watching the Liverpool/Newcastle game. So sad man. Chelsea is currently losing to Fullham courtesy from a goal by Deuce! Tough pressure on United though. M'Borough is no joke, does anyone recall the game last year?
December 28, 2008 @ 02:35 PM
blunt_trauma

only player that worries me on boro is tuncay....
December 29, 2008 @ 04:00 PM
go0seMUFC

I was gonna suggest more of the likes of Alfonso Alves.

Finished watching the United game. Park seemned to miss a couple of opportunities but his runs and passes were on point. I'm opposing to a comment made on Friday Night Football on MUTV where a caller suggested that Park wasn't convincing. Decent game, glad they won. Hope we smash Chelsea at Old Trafford.
January 1, 2009 @ 07:06 PM
blunt_trauma

so glad its not payper viewcool
January 1, 2009 @ 08:38 PM
go0seMUFC

^como?
January 1, 2009 @ 09:57 PM
blunt_trauma

chelsea/man united game is usually pay per view... for my area atleast.... this time its gonnah be on fox soccer channel, can't waitsmile
January 1, 2009 @ 09:58 PM
blunt_trauma

so glad its on payper viewcool

fixed smile
January 3, 2009 @ 10:01 PM
V.Lopez

Liverpool to end 19 year wait this season!!!

YNWA
January 4, 2009 @ 03:43 AM
go0seMUFC

chelsea/man united game is usually pay per view... for my area atleast.... this time its gonnah be on fox soccer channel, can't waitsmile

That's a crime charging for a game like that. The tactics involved in this game can be so calculated. The respect level in this game + drama is the new Arsenal/Man United. Glad you get to watch it. Lets just hope Chelsea doesn't get away with a tie like the away fixture.
January 4, 2009 @ 08:29 PM
kerrzy

how about the FA cup results from today? a few shocks..

nottingham forest upset city.. 3-0 .. reminiscent of Nottingham Forest's glory days with Martin O'neil ... as a player
January 4, 2009 @ 08:31 PM
kerrzy

That's a crime charging for a game like that. The tactics involved in this game can be so calculated. The respect level in this game + drama is the new Arsenal/Man United. Glad you get to watch it. Lets just hope Chelsea doesn't get away with a tie like the away fixture.

that reminds me of Spain v Italy at euro... snooooooooooooorefest
January 4, 2009 @ 09:05 PM
blunt_trauma

come on now.... do u think chelsea is gonnah play calculated after losing in the the champions league final??? if they do, some bitches they are.... i'm expecting a hella nice game... arsenal/united is still my favorite rivalry it is the only game where both teams just go balls out... but its really not just the plyers the coaching rivalry is amazing...

chelsea/united is lowscoring--but entertaining at times
liverpool/united is just bad.... pretty boring all around... i fucking hate benetiz

man what players do yall think city are gonnah sign????they are sucking it uppp big time.... i was watching the racing/city uefa cup match, city got waxed..... robino was looking bad...he was sloppy,lazy, and looking pretty unhappy..... kaka? arshavin? shiit i think tevez is even being considered...
January 4, 2009 @ 09:34 PM
kerrzy

arsenal/united is nuts. thats the truth. although this is an EPL thread...
celtic v rangers... wow. there have been some INSANE games recently.
last week was a little disappointing, but scott macdonald scored a cracker.

kaka won't go to city. it doesn't matter how much money city has.. "richest club in the world" .. there is zero prestige. people like to win...

that reminds me.. when is tottenham going to win a game? haha, the harry redknapp revolution? not quite. they are still very much in the relegation battle. i think they are two points ahead of last place, and tied for third from the bottom? SHOCKING. especially for a team whose supporters would consider them a high end team in the epl

Please login first to reply.