October 28, 2008 @ 07:22 PM
nogi-drew

yea i saw the highlights.... of the man u/everton game... i wish i had seen the game real time....sad
caught the mancity/stoke the late night game on FSC. i gotta say robino is the fucking man of the hour....watching him trounce all those big englishmen is fucking awsome.... and his goal celebrations seem very all about him hahaha....lol one thing is for sure his swagger is on another level right now... ( semi sarcasm)

he can have all the swagger he wants he left a club where he could win some hardware now he isnt going to win shit. lol at him
October 29, 2008 @ 10:58 AM
Alan_Watts

well uefa and fa cup....
October 29, 2008 @ 01:39 PM
go0seMUFC

the fa cup is going to united this year.
October 31, 2008 @ 12:27 AM
J THRILLLAH

the fa cup is going to united this year.

I doubt it.But props for Ronaldo getting the player of the year whatever it was award. There's so many good teams this year. The top four are obvious, but now you've got Hull City in there.

Is it me or is half the squad for the Gunners... HUGE!? They just gotta beat the whatever teams. The lost against Hull, Fulham and tied Tot this weekend.

Liverpool > Man U.

October 31, 2008 @ 01:51 PM
Alan_Watts

LOLLLOLLLOL "But now you've got hull"..... hull probably won't make the uefa cup hahahah fuck them making top 4
November 2, 2008 @ 03:01 PM
Alan_Watts

yo drew/ starcream what do yall think about maradona being coach of Argentina hahahaha......anyone else see this as being a huge mistake....i guess managing a country like argentina doesn't require a great coach but a great motivator.....maradona is neither..... but i guess the dude does inspire people some how..... sorry just not a big fan of maradona.....sad

anddd whhhatttt redknap turning hotspurs to winners....
November 2, 2008 @ 03:16 PM
nogi-drew

my epl prediction finishes based on current performance:

1. Chelsea/United- to me it depends on how they go in other compeitions i think fergie wants europe again before league.
2.chelsea/united
3.Liverpool- injuries and lack of depth in the back will keep them down.
4.Aston Villa- i know hull is doing good but i think villa beats out arsenal for the CL spot. and if they make the top 4 lerner will splash cash.

maradona is amistake hes too much of a distration and unproven as a coach and not a good role model for messi, tevez, gago, mascherano,aguero di maria all the young talent argentina has.

and tottenham is still screwed...ramos fucked that team up i dont think theyll recover for a very long time. aston villa, man city,blackburn, evertone and hull will boot them from making a top half finish.
November 6, 2008 @ 09:07 PM
go0seMUFC

I thought Maradona was hired by Inter for scouting purposes? Oh well. Low success rate IMHO. Great player, not such a good manager. Wish the best of luck to Argentina as the great footballing nation they are.

As for the Premiership, very interesting right now. Hull and Stoke being quite surprising right now. Delap is the man of the hour with his unique services. How would you guys defend against that at a tactical level? Stoke has fucked up some unprepared teams and I'm sure the other teams have caught the attention of such tactic. After having infinite leisure time at work, I've thought about putting defenders on the goal line since a service off a throw-in has no consequence of an offside from the attacking team. These defenders can then attack the receiving player from the throw-in by easily picking them out. This allows the goalkeeper to read the play with ease. I then visited the BBC sports site and one blogger had a similar opinion.

I bring this up because United plays against Stoke after their game against Arsenal so Ferguson gets an extra week in order for him to view the previous Stoke game. BTW, lol @ me worrying about Stoke more than Arsenal. Arsenal is weak and the team that could concede that Champions League spot for next season. Good luck in UEFA Cup. ;/
November 8, 2008 @ 08:43 AM
go0seMUFC

Late to work. That loss hurt though. Became quite apathetic after the hour mark. I'll get into details later...
November 8, 2008 @ 09:38 AM
J THRILLLAH

Nasri has been on fire! Good game.

November 10, 2008 @ 09:23 AM
Alan_Watts

sooo much emotion and craziness in every arsenal/manu things really could go either way everytime..... it will and always be the my favorite rivalry........and fuck it arsenal won this time around.... we'll play them again the 16th of may..... hopefully that game will have some crazy title implications....

as for nasri...... he had a good game.....but is till think he holds onto the ball too mcuh
November 10, 2008 @ 09:25 AM
Alan_Watts

WOW i cannot wait for the mancity/united game that shit willl be bonkers..... shit and they're playing at city grounds.....
November 10, 2008 @ 11:45 AM
Drebrooklyn

manchester united loss to arsenal was bullshit. they really are up and down this season man
November 10, 2008 @ 05:49 PM
nogi-drew

manchester united loss to arsenal was bullshit. they really are up and down this season man

ferguson said it best. every time we play in Champions league we come back 3 days to play on the road in the EPL. and we have gotten the big four away during our CL defense early in the season. i think were fine we got a game in hand and are still in fourth we just need a break which fergie will give as cup season heats up hell leave out alot of our XI players.
November 10, 2008 @ 11:02 PM
go0seMUFC

For those of you that saw the game would agree with me that the game was extremely frustrating as a United supporter. It was a repeat of United/Celctic except that Arsenal created chances (and scored off of them). I also mean this in the sense that United created a great chunck of opportunities and didn't finish. Rooney was waaaaaaaay off and should have converted once at the very least. I was also hoping for Rafael to start early on to support the United front. Neville is getting to old and Ferguson should save him for less important games IMHO. Also, his crosses are off and I think United need consistent crossing in order to have a better chance of converting at the end. I understood that experience is also a big part in such massive games and why Ferguson played Neville. Also, Rafael looks pretty confident out there after he was subbed in and even got on the score sheet. If you pay close attention, you will notice that he's fearless and will go for tackles and such. Him and Wes Brown constantly rotating is going to be so sick in the near future.

As for Nasri. Well played (hard to admit). There was nothing the United defense could have done on that second goal. Although they could work on their set-plays as they have conceded goals through them. Hopefully, I get to see the United youngsters in action against QPR this Wednesday.
November 11, 2008 @ 08:43 AM
Drebrooklyn

yeah i've seen this time and time again this season. We create so many chances but they seem to be missing the mark a lot. i just hope that this stops soon and the ball starts going in
November 12, 2008 @ 12:32 PM
Alan_Watts

TEVEZ ISN't PLAYING WTF??????????? has ferguson forgotten how many fucking points he saved man u last yearrrrrrrrr
November 12, 2008 @ 01:01 PM
Alan_Watts

o wait lol, look who saved man u from being embarassed by qpr.....

roony and tevez are the best combo together they play the same style and they work combinations soo well.... berba isn't working hard enough for me.... i've only seen half the games but from what i've seen.... everyone is going at 110 miles per hour ,berba gets the ball and slows everything down..... , he doesn't come back on D either..... if tevez loses the ball u know for damn sure he is gonnah chase that fucker down....

fergie suck it up..... tevez needs to play!!!!!!!!!!
November 12, 2008 @ 01:36 PM
J THRILLLAH

Tevez doesn't have a neck and looks like Tony Danza on steroids.

November 12, 2008 @ 04:17 PM
go0seMUFC

^he still has a Champions League medal. ;/
November 12, 2008 @ 04:58 PM
Drebrooklyn

who cares what tevez looks like. the dude is a beast on the ball. he has so much skills but i love the fact that he'd track all the way back on defense to win the ball back. not too many players do that shit. rooney does the same as well. players like that are hard to come by these days. berba on the other hand is a little bitch. why-o-why did fergie buy that guy
November 16, 2008 @ 04:34 PM
nogi-drew

who cares what tevez looks like. the dude is a beast on the ball. he has so much skills but i love the fact that he'd track all the way back on defense to win the ball back. not too many players do that shit. rooney does the same as well. players like that are hard to come by these days. berba on the other hand is a little bitch. why-o-why did fergie buy that guy

tracking back and playing deep is what is hurting tevez @ united. we have rooney who creates from playing so deep. tevez need sot adpat his game a bit more to playing out off the striker and make runs into the box and latch onto through balls.

as for berba hes amazing he can create plays, pass well, gives an aerial presense, and is great at holding up the ball and allowing for our deeper position players like rooney and tevez tro use their speed and agility.
November 20, 2008 @ 07:31 PM
Alan_Watts

since this is the epl thread i was wondernig what ya'll thought the england national team line up should be...i am aware that formations change with every game but ur most ideal set up... imma start it off
DREW, Starscream i expect yall to contribute to this!

ashley cole john terry rio ferdinand wes brown

gareth barry lampard hargreaves/carrick

joecole steven gerard rooney

my team for fifa 08 lol....4-3-3 is prolly my favorite formation
November 21, 2008 @ 09:38 AM
father ted

Berbatov has an unusual style of play but his weight of pass and his ability to pick out a killer pass in attacking positions is excellent. He brings other players into the game and makes players around him play better. Rooney has stated he plays better with Berbatov in the team. Also Berbatov's goal ratio for his previuos clubs and country is excellent.
November 21, 2008 @ 01:06 PM
theconqueror

since this is the epl thread i was wondernig what ya'll thought the england national team line up should be...i am aware that formations change with every game but ur most ideal set up... imma start it off
DREW, Starscream i expect yall to contribute to this!

ashley cole john terry rio ferdinand wes brown

gareth barry lampard hargreaves/carrick

joecole steven gerard rooney

my team for fifa 08 lol....4-3-3 is prolly my favorite formation

thats the ideal team. but it doesnt work in real life. id choose that team too for fifa but not for a real game. they just dont play well together.
November 21, 2008 @ 05:30 PM
nogi-drew

england national team lineup:

---------green/hart---------
cashley---rio---terry---brown
-------carrick/barry--gerrard/lampard
walcott--------------j.cole
--------rooney-----abgonhalor
bench:
james(gK)
lampard/gerrard
barry
young
phillips
bent
bridge
richards
becks
November 22, 2008 @ 12:52 AM
J THRILLLAH

I love Torre's song...

NAH NAH NAH NAH NAHA NAHHHHHHHHHHH NAH NAH!

November 22, 2008 @ 10:49 AM
go0seMUFC

Goalkeeper: David James

Defenders (from left to right): Joleon Lescott, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Wes Brown

Midfielders: Aaron Lennon, Steven Gerrard, Michael Carrick, Theo Walcott

Forwards: Wayne Rooney, Gabriel Agbonlahor/Darren Bent/Emile Heskey

Bench: Capello has a shit load of options now, doesn't he.

Edit.

City is fucking shit up against arsenal. Two very inconsistent, yet quite entertaining teams now. Both Liverpool and Chelsea are being held at the moment, hope those results hold. Manchester United plays later during the day. Hope they continue with their momentum.
November 22, 2008 @ 07:14 PM
nogi-drew

Goalkeeper: David James

Defenders (from left to right): Joleon Lescott, Rio Ferdinand, John Terry, Wes Brown

Midfielders: Aaron Lennon, Steven Gerrard, Michael Carrick, Theo Walcott

Forwards: Wayne Rooney, Gabriel Agbonlahor/Darren Bent/Emile Heskey

Bench: Capello has a shit load of options now, doesn't he.

Edit.

City is fucking shit up against arsenal. Two very inconsistent, yet quite entertaining teams now. Both Liverpool and Chelsea are being held at the moment, hope those results hold. Manchester United plays later during the day. Hope they continue with their momentum.

they need to bench james hes too old. england has hart, green, carson, foster they need to be in goal especially during friendlies.

i dont know how you dont put ashley cole at left back. if hes not there id rather have wayne bridge not lescott.

lennon blah flash in the pan he has upside but joe cole scores more and i like his penetration a bit more. plus wright phillips has been playing well and ashley young is a much better prospect and younger than lennon and is on a better team.
November 22, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
J THRILLLAH

Wow, today was nuts.

Chelsea, NC tied at zero.
Man U, AV also tied at zero.
Liverpool, Fullham tied at zero.
Arsenal lost to Man City, 0-3.

Please login first to reply.