EPL discussion thread

August 16, 2014 @ 20:58:42
The LVG banter is gonna be brilliant 
But I feel that once Van Persie comes back United will be able to win a game or two. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 16, 2014 @ 21:08:12
A good DM covering their top/mid box is much needed. Januzaj needs to pass that ball to the middle area when he gets a break.  And additional CB won't hurt

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

August 17, 2014 @ 01:09:20
LVG have a history of starting slow. Hoping they take their home opener lost positively and start signing more god damn players
What positions do you need to sign?

Insta: @jthrillah

August 17, 2014 @ 02:07:21
From what I've seen today United need two Centrebacks a holding/defensive midfielder, a winger, and a solid striker to backup RVP. Drop Mata and play Rooney in the hole, he'll track back and do the dirty work in the 3-5-2 system unlike Mata who today let Ki run free for the opener. Only position that is locked in is De Gea in Goal and even that is kind of shaky. Remember the horror show his first season was? If they don't get a proper centreback in and sort out the problems in defensive midfield he's gonna be under pressure alot and get that deer in headlights syndrome again. 

I love how fast LVG dropped that 3-5-2 system, it just doesnt work in the prem if you have shit centrebacks and a slow midfield. brendan rodgers tried to play it at the Emirates, hoping to unleash the Suarez and Sturridge, but it only exemplified the weaknesses of Toure, Sakho, Gerrard, Flanagan, and Aly Cissokho. We passed right through them every time. 

The only bright spots in defense for Manchester United are Phil Jones and Luke Shaw. The rest are expendable. 

August 17, 2014 @ 03:20:49
Nice start ManU

take pictures and shit

August 18, 2014 @ 00:51:02
Originally posted by Inactive User
LVG have a history of starting slow. Hoping they take their home opener lost positively and start signing more god damn players
What positions do you need to sign?
Most important are CBs to rotate with smallings/Evans or a left footed CB that'll allow Shaw to push up and can also be his alternative. A DM that can rotate with aging Carrick (honestly Rooney can be a good DM, lvg should transform him to that, he has range and accuracy in passing) A winger especially on the left to rotate with Januzaj that can also play right side to rotate with Valencia. I feel like Januzaj will grow into something special. So far he's good at winning dead balls but makes bad last second decision on break away. Like I said, I was hoping they'll struggle and get a lucky win on their first opener to show they need more players. But losing? Now they really need to sign players. Chelsea and City depth is the Pacific Ocean. They got like 20 players that can legit be the first 11

August 18, 2014 @ 01:59:35
lol friendzoned so fucking hard 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 19, 2014 @ 14:17:50
Marcos Rojo to Utd?

August 21, 2014 @ 23:33:33

smokeyface Can't wait to see what happens with this guy.
August 21, 2014 @ 23:36:49
Marcos Rojo to Utd?
lol, nice stop gap Mr. Woodward. 

I would not be surprised if Sunderland pulled out a win at the weekend. 

August 22, 2014 @ 00:05:39
Nah we got this

August 22, 2014 @ 00:58:23
but u dont though....

Balotelli huge signing for Liverpool. 

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

August 23, 2014 @ 01:41:08
Yo I take it back, united will probably lose. Will expect win hopefully end of September early October. 

August 23, 2014 @ 18:34:32
Dang arsenal came back. Another late goal for them. Everton played really intense first half

August 24, 2014 @ 17:56:27
Moyes got six points out of these fixtures last season, LVG got 1.  At least Di Maria's on the way
August 24, 2014 @ 18:26:07

Good ole Ashley Young. But damn, how fucking hideous are the Man U jerseys this year.
August 24, 2014 @ 18:52:05
easily worst kits, home and away. 

Ashley Young could get clattered, carried off on a stretcher, with his ankle dangling from his leg and he'll still get booked for simulation. His reputation precedes him. 

August 24, 2014 @ 19:41:39
Well I wanted my boys to win but I guess draw is much better than lost. 

I guess we will have a slow start. But fuck I expect wins after the month of September especially opponents that wasn't top 5 last season. 

Di Maria is in so now let's hope for a DM and another CB. Or get Daley Blind + DM. Bench fuckin Cleverley and Young needs to sub in 

August 24, 2014 @ 22:48:23
Stop comparing seasons and managers. Shit is pointless. We all know it's a long season ahead.

I forget how stacked Chelsea are. 

Insta: @jthrillah

August 24, 2014 @ 23:20:23
Chelsea and City both club stacked. I don't see other team winning the league aside those 2 teams. But hey, season just started. United will pull a San Antonio spurs. Just quietly cruise to the top spot from behind. :D:D:D

August 24, 2014 @ 23:27:44
Chelsea look good on paper, but theyve only played Leicester and Burnley. I'm not calling them anything until next weekend. Everton away has proved to be a tough fixture for many of late, lets see how they do then. 

August 25, 2014 @ 18:41:10
lol friendzoned so fucking hard 
Haha, had a conversation with this dude on the train the other day. Is a very nice guy, as is the guy with the long goatee
August 25, 2014 @ 18:41:51
Good ole Ashley Young. But damn, how fucking hideous are the Man U jerseys this year.
United's home kit is one of the best
August 25, 2014 @ 20:18:28
Man this City looking really good. So fluid with passes and spacing. They might repeat  as champs *hope not*

August 25, 2014 @ 20:21:53
lol what? Were talking bout Manchester United not Leeds or Sheffield. 

August 25, 2014 @ 20:23:33
lol what? Were talking bout Manchester United not Leeds or Sheffield. 
Loads of people are referring to Manchester United when they say United, maybe not in America. Similarly, I quoted a picture of a United kit so why would I be talking about Leeds or Sheffield?
August 25, 2014 @ 20:52:30
In Canada we say United, well at least with the other dudes I talk to. Most of my friends are either City, arsenal or Chelsea fans. They hate united lol 

Please login first to reply.
x