EPL discussion thread

July 07, 2014 @ 20:32:21
No it was because of Heysel. 5 year ban for all English Clubs from European Competitions.
Yes and my point is the Heysel disaster that resulted in the ban wasn't solely because of Liverpool fans. IIRC some fans were involved but it wasn't only due to hooliganism from Liverpool fans. 
July 07, 2014 @ 23:54:54
@NapoleonComplex, how do you feel about the Alexis Sanchez signing?
I'll believe it when I see it. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 08, 2014 @ 22:28:43
I'm a happy man, Sanchez is a class signing
July 08, 2014 @ 22:32:54
fuck sanchez! I want Sami Khedira fucking right now! 

July 08, 2014 @ 22:41:51
God level 

July 08, 2014 @ 22:59:12
God level 
Man like Wenger smokeyface
July 08, 2014 @ 23:29:43
Dang Sanchez to Arsenal. That's GG

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

July 09, 2014 @ 12:51:52
I've seen alot of tweets in the last 24 hours from non-Arsenal fans slating Arsene Wenger saying Arsenal could sign Messi but as long as Wenger's in charge they wont win anything...I can smell the fear in every syllable. This is the same Wenger who took a back four of Lauren, Campbell, Toure, and Flamini to the CL Final shutting out the likes of Juventus, Villareal, and the Galaticos Real Madrid at the Bernebeu. This is the same Wenger who went an entire league season undefeated.
Look, we signed the Puma deal 8 days ago. That means the extra funds for these deals have only been available truly for 8 days, and he's gonna sign up Alexis Sanchez, replace Sagna with Debuchy (who started over Sagna for every game for France at the WC) and there's rumors of Loic Remy as well. 8 days.
And you want to talk about ruthless aggression he told Cesc Fabregas to fucking beat it, saying  he wasn't needed at Arsenal. This was his prodigy, his talisman, and he's told him to fuck right off for leaving for Barca.
Arsene Wenger's revenge has come and I'd be scared as shit if I was a non-Arsenal supporter. The Emirates will be a slaughterhouse of retribution for years to come.

The Revenge of Arsene Wenger has begun.

July 09, 2014 @ 19:40:46
Don't listen to Twitter mate, people chat so much rubbish on it. Most opinions are ludicrous on it, by in large
July 10, 2014 @ 19:14:32

smokeyface
July 10, 2014 @ 19:21:28
boo thats not Khedira boo

July 10, 2014 @ 22:13:49
boo thats not Khedira boo
But why Khedira? Arsenal don't play that double pivot style he thrives in for Germany and Real and if you're buying him to play as a traditional DM or a holding mid there are better alternatives. 

Going forward from midfield aswell Rambo is as good if not better. I don't get the Khedira obsession lol. I'd prefer someone like Bender, or even Gustavo. Khedira also has crazy wages apparently.
July 11, 2014 @ 00:10:12
Khedira has an unreal workrate, he can pass, he can tackle, and he's a team player. But most importantly he's that big body in the midfield that we've been lacking for years. I see so much of Vieria in him its crazy. 

July 11, 2014 @ 00:18:48
Exciting times to be a Gooner! smokeyface 

Alexis whooaaa Alexis whooaaa, he laughed at Liverpool, and signed for Arsenal!

July 11, 2014 @ 14:49:23
lol

July 11, 2014 @ 19:01:32
Khedira has an unreal workrate, he can pass, he can tackle, and he's a team player. But most importantly he's that big body in the midfield that we've been lacking for years. I see so much of Vieria in him its crazy. 
Really? I see what you mean but I disagree. If you look deeper, Viera wasn't that technically gifted, was better in terms of breaking up play and was a leader on the pitch.

I also think Khedira can be abit inconsistent, his performance against Brazil was a standout performance for him, in terms of recent-ish performances.

I just want us to get a DM who can pass, making Khedira our highest paid player seems abit odd in my opinion, that's what will need to happen to get him to come papers are reporting.
July 11, 2014 @ 22:23:46
yea i saw he wage request this morning....Gotta think though he's 27 this will probs be his last contract when he's at his prime, but you also want a CDM who can grow and play along side Jack, Aaron, and Mesut and not have to find a replacement in 2-3 years time again. I love Khedira but it really isnt prudent. Lars Bender is probs the most logical option for Arsene and Gazidis. 

July 11, 2014 @ 22:27:16
lol @ Aaron Ramsey looking very Beckham-esque with the new haircut

July 15, 2014 @ 14:17:43
Napoleon got what he wanted. Khedira to Arsenal god damn. United better start signing players or they won't be able to get top 3. Arsenal is so stacked 

July 15, 2014 @ 15:08:00
Nah according to Michael Owen we wont make top four. So yall and Liverpool are good. Europa League at the Emirates =( it was bound to happen at some point
http://www.sportal.com.au/football/english-premier-league/owen-tips-arsenal-to-miss-out-on-top-four/e5um3n1dypiv12e85n7wufsco
"

However, while acknowledging the quality of the forward, Owen believes Arsenal - who led the Premier League for much of last term before falling away to finish fourth - will find it difficult to secure UEFA Champions League qualification due to the strength of their rivals.

Owen told talkSPORT: "The signing of Sanchez has made everyone sit up and take note. I really do rate him, he's a top player and it's a big step in the right direction.

"But, in no particular order, my top four for next season would be Chelsea, Man City, Man United and Liverpool."
"

July 21, 2014 @ 07:30:00
If Chelsea doesn't make top 4, I'm going to be shocked.

I think Chelsea, City, Arsenal, and United [assuming they sign some defenders] will claim top 4. Liverpool is signing to build depth for champs league but they aren't signing world class players to fill the void left from Suarez. United not having any European competitions will hopefully work in their favor in terms of having players fit and rested to win the title this season. Granted, I must say Porto and Arsenal are making top notch signings. Real Madrid and PSG not giving a f about FFP. haha
July 21, 2014 @ 12:24:33
lmfao Real Madrid is too big for FFP. Thats like telling Bill Gates theres an income tax, he wouldnt/shouldnt give a fuck. 

July 23, 2014 @ 03:47:49
Good goal for Lewa today smokeyface

This post is hidden due to user account is no longer active or improper post content.

July 26, 2014 @ 01:14:15
This Wenger guy is bad. 

Been fooling everyone for a week with that Manquillo on loan story, Liverpool bit and now he's going to go and grab Calum Chambers. 

The sleeping Giant that is Arsene Wenger is wide fucking awake. 

Welcome back Drogba.....

July 26, 2014 @ 16:37:21
Who's streaming this United match?!  Lets do ittttt

July 30, 2014 @ 13:53:58
Looking x10 better already 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WRS-qDhyjNE

July 30, 2014 @ 14:13:45
lmfao that was cute....
We see that at the Emirates every week.
And we actually score. 

July 30, 2014 @ 23:24:45
lmfao that was cute....
We see that at the Emirates every week.
And we actually score. 
Chill breh, I'm not saying they're the best in the world but that's much better than what I seen the whole of last season. I'm just happy united looking more like a team again. And eventually their plays will look more fluid. 2 more signings and they're 100% top 3.  But you're right, that's arsenals game.

July 31, 2014 @ 00:44:32
lol my sarcasm is slowly creeping into HB, but yea i get what you mean. I'm actual a little wary of United, to me they are the biggest threat next to Chelsea for the title. And City will be there but they havent really strengthned all that much this summer. 

Van Gaal's system of the 3-4-1-2 is what use in FIFA and I annihilate people with it. I hope it doesnt translate into real world success for Manchester United. But he is def gonna bring United back into the top four next season...

bye bye liverfool. 

Please login first to reply.
x