May 5, 2014 @ 10:45 PM
NapoleonComplex

Diego Costa will not solve any of the problems/issues surrounding Chelsea.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 6, 2014 @ 12:08 AM
YoungRizal

Yea but he's still much better than any of their st 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 6, 2014 @ 12:28 AM
NapoleonComplex

He will make them even worse. He lacks movement, he is at his best when the ball is played into him, not when he is  running off defenders for the ball. He will be a statue. He is a better striker than Torres, Ba, and Eto'o but he will not work in Chelsea's system. For Mourinho's "back six-park the bus- over my dead body" defensive structure to work he needs 4 flowing attackers, who can interchange positions on the counter. the likes of Willian, Oscar, Hazard, Salah, Schurlle are perfect for it, but they need 1 more potent goal scorer. I think Lavezzi, Hulk, Higuain, Benzema, Remy and Seydou Doumbia would be more effective in Mourinho's Chelsea system. they are NOT better than Costa, but they are better option for the free flowing, fast counters, quick interchanges that Chelsea will need to use to score. 

Anyway 

Lesson of the Day: 
Play to Defensively you wont win the League. 
Play to Offensively you wont win the League. 
You need Balance. 

And one more fuck you to steven gerrard. 

May 6, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
napps.

why fuck you to stevie G?

take pictures and shit

May 6, 2014 @ 12:38 AM
NapoleonComplex

It just keeps getting better and better and better. 

May 6, 2014 @ 12:40 AM
NapoleonComplex

always hated the cunt. hate liverpool to be fair and he is the poster boy of that shit club. 

May 6, 2014 @ 03:37 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Kind of felt sorry for Suarez when he was crying after match once Crystal Castle caught up from nothing to 3 to draw.

Then I realized the infamous 2010 world cup match between Uruguay vs Ghana. He can cry all he wants. A talented player but he's a prick and psychotic that i wont forget

Steve Gerrard screaming "This does not fucking slip now" ironically had him slipping quite literally against Chelsea... Sadly to say but to me, Liverpool has celebrated just bit too early

It seems like ManCity will win. It's a star studded team, but I've never really liked them for some reason except David Silva & Yaya Toure. They dont seem to have much character and bland much like Munich... 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 7, 2014 @ 03:33 AM
J THRILLAH

'Pool should've parked the bus against Crystal Palace. (Sorta semi joking.)

I think we did fairly well without having strong, solid, consistent strikers. Everyone else scored. We got shit when we won the title, winning 7-0, 6-0 matches.

I think we also conceded the least number of goals this season too? Yes, you need balance, but you also need to be clutch as well.

Hopefully Lukaku comes back and works well next season.

Insta: @jthrillah

May 7, 2014 @ 02:11 PM
shakeyjk

always hated the cunt. hate liverpool to be fair and he is the poster boy of that shit club. 
Wow how old are you!? 12 ?  Show some fucking respect Liverpool are a great club
May 7, 2014 @ 02:35 PM
NapoleonComplex

Wow how old are you!? 12 ?  Show some fucking respect Liverpool are a great club
feels caught
go cry about it

May 7, 2014 @ 02:59 PM
NapoleonComplex

yo how the fuck did paulinho get into that Brazil squad over Coutinho? That decision defies logic. Thats like choosing Cleverly over Jordan Henderson or Ross Barkley. 

May 7, 2014 @ 05:05 PM
napps.

yo how the fuck did paulinho get into that Brazil squad over Coutinho? That decision defies logic. Thats like choosing Cleverly over Jordan Henderson or Ross Barkley. 
i still dont get that.. the manager must have something against coutinho.. how hes been playing at liverpool he deserves to be on the brazil squad. 

take pictures and shit

May 7, 2014 @ 11:29 PM
NapoleonComplex

May 9, 2014 @ 02:18 AM
GoRubio

Haven't gotten a chance to post in here in a while...
http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/brian-reade-glen-johnson-should-3508531
Fucking Glen Johnson. I watched the highlights of the game, but damnit, Glen Johnson was ridiculous the last 20 minutes of the game. I have no idea what the fuck he was doing. So stupid. Every goal came off of his wing, and he didn't do his job. He really needs to go back and watch the highlights and see what a fool he was.
And Rodgers last subs were stupid. Throwing Moses and Coutinho in? What? Was he planning to score another goal which wasn't going to happen? Dafuq? I hate this! 2009 all over again. Have a great season and come close to the title, but can't get the crucial wins. I can't wait until Enrique recovers from his injury so he can get back in the left-back and put Flanagan on the right.
And watching City destroy Aston Villa (which we all knew was going to happen) didn't help either. Dzeko is all of sudden in the best form and Yaya forever killing it on the pitch. Praying to the 96 that a miracle happens and that West Ham can go and pull off a miracle win on Sunday.
May 9, 2014 @ 04:22 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Liverpool fans have no right to be angry at Rodgers really. Liverpool overachieved this season and its all down to him really.
May 9, 2014 @ 04:23 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

feels caught
go cry about it
Stevie G is an England legend mate haha, relax

Only Liverpool player I like
May 9, 2014 @ 05:49 AM
Lemonz

You could easily say the same about Diego Alves, Miranda and Filipe Luis. Could add Marquinhos to that list too, he has been good for PSG this season and at 19 years of age even if he doesn't play, the experience would have done him a lot of good.

And on the bit about Cleverley, don't be surprised to see him in the England squad when it's announced. As shit as he is he always seems to get in. Hodgson will probably pick that fucking donkey Carroll too.
May 9, 2014 @ 04:19 PM
NapoleonComplex

the return on Lemonz lol

My England Squad: 
Forester, Hart, Ruddy
Cahill, Coleman, Baines, Jagielka, Jones, Cole, Smalling
Wilshere, Gerrard, Lallana, Barkley, Lampard, Henderson, Sterling, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner
Sturridge, Rooney, Lambert, Welbeck 

starting xi would be a 4-4-1-1
Hart
Jones, Cahill, Jagielka, Baines
Sterling, Wilshere, Gerrard, lallana 
Barkley
Sturridge

Not expecting much from the lads tho. 
I cried like Suarez when Portugal knocked em out in 06, from then on I said never again. Never again will I allow England to sell me a dream. 

May 9, 2014 @ 10:16 PM
NiceKicsk2335

Sunday is going to be epic, so many games!!!
May 9, 2014 @ 11:44 PM
J THRILLAH

There's so many games every weekend....

Insta: @jthrillah

May 10, 2014 @ 01:56 AM
NiceKicsk2335

But their are so many headlines and questions going into the final day of the season...
May 10, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
NapoleonComplex

But their are so many headlines and questions going into the final day of the season...
lol @ dudes hyping this up. 
Everyone knows how its gonna end. 
Cardiff Fulham Norwich relegated 
Man City Champions
Everyone else receives participation medals. 

May 10, 2014 @ 11:30 AM
NiceKicsk2335

lol @ dudes hyping this up. 
Everyone knows how its gonna end. 
Cardiff Fulham Norwich relegated 
Man City Champions
Everyone else receives participation medals. 

Anything could happen but yes i believe Man City will be champs when its all said and done. lol "participation medals"
May 10, 2014 @ 11:48 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^ man my logic tells me the same bro. But I'm still rooting for Liverpool solely on the fact that Steve Gerrard never won the EPL league

With that being said both EPL and La Liga is still unpredictable compare to bundesliga [Munich already won] & French league [PSG already won] & Italian league [Juventus already won] so power to them cuz as a football fan I do enjoy those thrill

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 10, 2014 @ 12:42 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

the return on Lemonz lol

My England Squad: 
Forester, Hart, Ruddy
Wilshere, Gerrard, Lallana, Barkley, Lampard, Henderson, Sterling, Oxlade-Chamberlain, Milner

Hart
Barkley
Sturridge

I cried like Suarez when Portugal knocked em out in 06, from then on I said never again. Never again will I allow England to sell me a dream. 
Are you English?

I havent supported England properly since 2002, its bad to be honest
May 10, 2014 @ 03:29 PM
NapoleonComplex

mums British 
Dads Nigerian
live in America. hate it here. 
https://vine.co/v/MvrzVAaKZEr

May 10, 2014 @ 07:00 PM
YoungRizal

^ man my logic tells me the same bro. But I'm still rooting for Liverpool solely on the fact that Steve Gerrard never won the EPL league

With that being said both EPL and La Liga is still unpredictable compare to bundesliga [Munich already won] & French league [PSG already won] & Italian league [Juventus already won] so power to them cuz as a football fan I do enjoy those thrill
Fuck Stevie G honestly. He isn't winning the cup cuz he slipped. Sucka will be haunted for rest of his life

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 10, 2014 @ 10:52 PM
liamneeson

Final day will be funny, don't know which game to watch. Ill probably have the Arsenal one on the TV and the Liverpool and city games on each laptop.

Hope to see Suarez cry again. And then he can come to Arsenal! 
May 10, 2014 @ 11:21 PM
Lemonz

Fuck Stevie G honestly. He isn't winning the cup cuz he slipped. Sucka will be haunted for rest of his life
I hate how the media hyped him up this season as if he deserves it, and much of that comes from the fact that he rejected a move to Chelsea a few years back. I've even seen people go as far as saying if they won the league Gerrard should be regarded as the best midfielder in league history, bullshit. His slip up was the most hilarious thing I saw all season.

the return on Lemonz lol

My England Squad: 
Forester, Hart, Ruddy

Hart
Barkley
Sturridge

I

cried like Suarez when Portugal knocked em out in 06, from then on I

said never again. Never again will I allow England to sell me a dream. 
Fucking dead....man said Coleman.
I'd pick John Stones in the squad ahead of Jones. I've seen Jones basically every game
this season and he hasn't be great, Stones on the other hand has been
really solid and consistent.
May 11, 2014 @ 01:04 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

mums British 
Dads Nigerian
live in America. hate it here. 
https://vine.co/v/MvrzVAaKZEr

Oh she white British or she Nigerian British? You must come down to England alot then

Haha why do you hate America?

Please login first to reply.