Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 6, 2014 @ 05:54 AM
NapoleonComplex

what was your club doing in 2008?

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

April 6, 2014 @ 06:00 AM
NapoleonComplex

before i berate the city heirarchy. imagine how good life must be for those City fans who went to riverside to watch this mauling?
The loyalty. 

April 6, 2014 @ 06:02 AM
napps.

2008 wasnt a terrible season for liverpool. my reds are def better now... we have that title in our sights. 

take pictures and shit

April 6, 2014 @ 03:59 PM
GoRubio

2008 wasnt a terrible season for liverpool. my reds are def better now... we have that title in our sights. 
2007-2009 were 2 great years for us.
Made it to CL semis in 2007-2008, then 2nd in the league in 2008-2009.
The team was one of the greatest back then. Reina, Hyypia, Skrtel, Gerrard, Mascherano, Alonso, Kuyt, Crouch, Riise, Arbeloa, Torres, and Benitez managing the team too. It was great.

But lets talk about Arsenal......... sooooooooooooo, what happened today guys?
Lowkey, Everton is about to swoop in a take that 4th spot. Martinez is killing it at Everton.
April 6, 2014 @ 05:46 PM
NapoleonComplex

yea our injuries are really hurting us. 

liverpool are playing brilliantly tho, gerrard especially. he's amazing from the spot. 

April 6, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
singlovi1

suarez this season > cr and messi this season
April 6, 2014 @ 06:59 PM
YoungRizal

Last year when Suarez pulled a Mike Tyson biting people, the Liverpool fans was furious calling him names such animal and shit. And now, he plays good they're on his dick like crazy. Why I hate Liverpool fans

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

April 6, 2014 @ 08:10 PM
liamneeson

Sad to say it but I think Wenger needs to roll-bounce up out of London. Klopp, Simeone, Martinez would all be fantastic replacements, but at the moment, why would they leave clubs which are playing at a higher level for Arsenal sad
Today showed how dated Arsene is with Tactics. Teams don't care if we have the ball for 70% of the game. Everton completely rolled us purely through tactics and breaking on the counter. When we did have the ball in attacking positions we looked toothless (except for the young gods ramsey and ox). 

Arteta OUT
Giroud OUT
Vermalen BENCH
Monreal OUT
Poldi BENCH

Get Ryo Miyaichi and Zezalem on instead of this bullshit. Atleast then we can put our result down to youth again. FUCKFUCKFUCK. 
April 6, 2014 @ 10:11 PM
NapoleonComplex

its the quality of players.
any team with without 
Theo Walcott (Leading goal scorer last season)
Aaron Ramsey (Our Player of the season)
Meust Ozil (Best Attacking Player)
Jack Wilshere (Heartbeat of the Midfield)
and more recently Laurent Koscielny (Best Defender) 
and you have Gibbs constantly coming in and out of the squad; Cant mount a challenge without a blip. 
I wouldnt expect Chelsea with Hazard, Terry, Oscar, Matic, and Willian to pull out a victory at Goodison. (they lost 1-nil there earlier in the season)
I wouldnt expect City without Silva, Toure, Fernandinho, Augero, Kompany to continue their title challenge without a blip. 
Wenger just needs to bring in 3-4 quality players not to step into the squad immediately but so that you can rotate your squad. I mean we pushed the likes of Ramsey and Ozil for months when we were in the group stage and topping the league. I remember one game at home to hull and Ozil played the entire game. No disrespect to hull but at some point Ozil needs a rest and if his rest is gonna come anywhere its gotta come when were at home against fucking hull. 
I just dont want any more excuses from Wenger, it was the youth, it was the lack of funds, now we have changed the script on both. 
fuck it. I can moan all I want, but I refuse to throw a bitchfit cause next saturday, WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY!!!!!
SHE WORE A YELLOW RIBBON IN THE FAMOUS MONTH OF MAY 
SHE SAID ITS FOR THE ARSENAL AND WERE GOING TO WEMBLEY!!!

April 6, 2014 @ 10:23 PM
GoRubio

Last year when Suarez pulled a Mike Tyson biting people, the Liverpool fans was furious calling him names such animal and shit. And now, he plays good they're on his dick like crazy. Why I hate Liverpool fans
I know what you mean. That incident was just the beginning. The worst actually was the summer with the rumors of him leaving. It's not just because he's playing good, it's like he's a brand new player as well. Have you ever seen him on the pitch? He doesn't pull a lot of the bullshit that he used to do before. I personally didn't care for the incident, even though it was fucking weird, and thought he should have stayed.
At the same time, this happens to a lot of players, you can't just single out him. Rooney was like this too. There was a spell when he was rumored to leave and he sucked, and Fergie kept leaving him out and had a shit season. Now look at this season. He's Mr. United and everyone loves him thinking he's the only good thing about United. Why I hate bitter United fans.
April 6, 2014 @ 10:31 PM
NapoleonComplex

Rooney never bit anyone. I dont think I've ever seen any footballer bite anyone except for Suarez. Alot of players demand transfers which shame the club, but biting someone on the field is spitting on the badge and rubbing it in the mud. Liverpool are a big club and to have a player who is that stupid, is shameful. nonetheless Suarez has been brilliant this season. 

I want this at Arsenal sometime soon.

April 7, 2014 @ 03:22 AM
YoungRizal

Yea I feel like Suarez changed and reach enlightenment or some shit lol he use to be wild and hot headed and now seems to be very calm and mature and looks like he enjoys playing. Maybe it's the big signing this year. I would be smiling ear to ear going to work everyday if I get that much. Good for him 

April 7, 2014 @ 07:37 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

gosh I feel bad for Arsenal fans than Manchester United fans. How many times they gotta be let down??

I still hope either Liverpool or Arsenal wins the EPL this year. To see Steve Gerrard holding the cup in tears would make me shed 4 tears.

But Manchester City be going at it like fucking beast ya know?

We won't know til the very end.

Munich finally lost and ended their 53 or w/e winning streak to its end. I also hope Atletico Madrid dethrones both Barcelona and Real Madrid cuz I root for the underdogs

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 7, 2014 @ 04:47 PM
GoRubio

I think we also need to give Roberto Martinez a lot of respect for doing a hell of a job at Everton. I thought they were going to be a good team this year, but not expect them to close in on the 4th spot like they are right now. I hope they sign Lukaku, and not waste the chance for Spurs or him sitting on the bench at Chelsea.

Manchester City isn't showing any signs of slowing down right now, but I think Saturday's game at Anfield will be the game that decides who wins the title. Also, City has a hectic schedule coming up. 7 games in 5 weeks. That's a lot, and they're probably going to drop points somewhere in there (most likely against Everton). But you never know what's going to happen week in and week out.

Like Napoleon said before, they really need their players back. It sucks that a lot of them are out with injuries, and it's definitely showing how much it's affected them now. Not having Wilshire and Ozil definitely shows, because that midfield is just trash right now. I feel sad for them and hope they don't drop their 4th spot to Everton actually. The big question is though, is it time for Wenger to step down? I know he's said that he won't, but do you think that he can keep going with the support of the club and even his players?

I hope Ateltico pulls through against Barca. I know Costa is out, but Barca is wIthout Pique and Valdes, so things could get interesting for Atletico on the attack.
April 7, 2014 @ 05:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

i hate the wenger out fanatics. he's not a jose mourinho and he isnt a sir alex ferguson. 

jose mourinho is a gypsy, he travels from major european city to major european working his magic and then leaves. he doesnt give a fuck about chelsea its all for his cv, so when they talk about the great managers he's in the discussion. Mourinho hasnt developed any players in his entire career, every team he's coached had a riches of wealth and were at the peak of their power in their respective countries. Porto will always dominate portugal and inter were only good cause the Italian FA banished Juventus to the 2nd division and deducted AC a gazillion points. look at the Serie A now, no one can touch Juventus. Jose had the oil wealth of Abramovich, and the over-arching clout of Real Madrid to bring in talent. Look at what he's done with Torres and Ba. Demba Ba would bang in goals week in and week out for Newcastle in the Prem, why cant he do the same with Hazard, Willian, and Oscar supplying him? Instead of motivating his strikers, Jose lambasts them in the press and looks for their replacement in the summer. 

Sir Alex, is a brilliant manager, the guy just simply knew how to win. When he came to United they were a big club suffering a big slump. The teams of the old under Matty Busby were long gone and so were the United glory days. United were brilliantly setup nonetheless. They had a massive stadium in Old Trafford a huge fan base throughout the country all Sir Alex had to do was go out and win things, and thats exactly what he did. 

Arsene Wenger was hired in a period of transistion for Arsenal, our growing fan base meant that Highbury was not longer suitable for us. For a couple seasons we played home matches at the Old Wembley because Highbury just wasnt a big enough ground for those European nights. We made the move to the Emirates and made it our new home base. Money for a stadium like the Emirates doesnt just grow on trees, and the Arsenal players were always considered assests. Look at Anelka for example bought for 500 thousand sold for 20 million, his sale financed the building of our training centre at London Conley, facilities that are so advanced that England National Team used it for almost a decade, before they finished building St. Georges. Tottenham are in london, why not use their facilities? you got West Ham, Chelsea, Fulham, why not them? And then you look at clubs like Leeds who were in Arsenal's position  almost a decade ago, they were in the Champions League. The likes of Real Madrid and Barcelona coming to Elland Road. But now due to poor financing they're stuck in the championship. Then you have the even more extreme Portsmouth, they won the FA cup in 2007, the likes of AC Milan, i mean Kaka and Schevenchko (another player Mourinho destroyed, remember his time at the Bridge lol) in their hayday playing at fucking fratton park for fucks sake, that seems like a joke now as Portsmouth are in the NPower League 2. Then you have the even more extreme Rangers, the second half of the most volatile derby in Europe. Administration, liquidation, and relegation. Even the FA had trouble financing the redevelopment of Wembley. 
What Wenger has done is created a viable self-sustaining platform for the club, we have a massive stadium, a growing fan base, and kit and sponsorhip deals galore, He's doing what Herbert Chapman did for us before the War, he's doing what Matt Busby did for United after the War, he's doing what Ted Drake did for Chelsea in the early 50's (how does it feel chelsea fans? an Arsenal legend built your shitty club). Now we have the money to spend, dropped 42 million on a player like Ozil, were are bringing the quality back to the Emirates, he's had 2 transfer windows and honestly a transfer window before a world cup is the least active. We're gonna have money to spend in the summer and I can't wait to see what he does with it.
All I know is for the next manager down the road, all they have to do is win things, and were gonna have a self-sustaining financial model that dont rely on the abramovich's and sheihk mansours. yea the drubbings have hurt but like i said earlier in the thread for those city fans who could remember the days at maine road in the second division watching united win everything under the sun, life must feel pretty good for them.
To enjoy success you need to endure the pain of defeat. 
And on Saturday we'll march into Wembley looking to put this Stagnate Era behind us. 
cause that FA Cup's got yellow ribbons on it, and its for the famous Arsenal!

tl;dr? 
watch this 

April 9, 2014 @ 02:25 AM
GoRubio

Mou didn't bring in Torres and Ba though. Ancelotti brought Torres is, and Ba was under AVB. It's crazy though how good they were before, and then going there and just being the biggest disappointments ever. Especially Torres. Ba didn't really impress me at Newcastle tbh. Same goes for Eto'o. He used to kill it at Barcelona and Inter. I think his flop started in Russia though. Wrong move for him.
It is true, Wenger has built a great platform and the last 2 years has shown signs that he's really pushing the team forward and making great signings. I think this summer's transfer window is going to be ridiculous. The thing is though, can everyone even find the right players they need to sign?
April 10, 2014 @ 12:53 PM
NapoleonComplex

LOL
1-1 at the Allianz = sorry performance
3-1 at the Allianz = brave showing 

than there was the story of Ozil nicking a living, when the highest paid footballer in England didnt even make dante or boateng sweat. 

April 11, 2014 @ 03:18 AM
napps.

yeah suarez was crazy, i still call him crazy for biting... doesnt mean he's not an amazing striker though lol. 

take pictures and shit

April 12, 2014 @ 05:06 PM
YoungRizal

Dang Everton is really doing it. Good for them 

April 13, 2014 @ 03:41 PM
napps.

idk if there are any man city fans here but good game. You scared me for a second.. but my reds pulled away.
#YNWA

take pictures and shit

April 13, 2014 @ 05:10 PM
GoRubio

idk if there are any man city fans here but good game. You scared me for a second.. but my reds pulled away.
#YNWA
THIS IS OUR YEAR!!!!!!!! That Coutinho goal was amazing. I was scared for the entire second half of the game. Damn near had a heart attack. Glad they pulled through. Gerrard deserves this.

Still 4 more games though. And we have Chelsea in 2 weeks at home. Need to stay strong.
April 13, 2014 @ 07:09 PM
NapoleonComplex

Liverpool are benefitting from their mediocrity in the past years and missing out on European Football. Nobody has trashed them for it so I will. 
They've played 39 games this season. City, Chelsea, and Arsenal have played 50 plus. Since we bounced liverpool out of the FA Cup they've only had to play league games. They hung around all season and were top at christmas. Few injuries due to their lack of games played and they are taking advantage of the more adventurous teams who compete in more than one competition. 
I mean look at Yaya Toure, Goes down injured today. Augero is just now coming back. If City only had to play on Saturday and Sundays for 38 weeks with the squad they have they'd go undefeated.
Then Chelsea, with Eden Hazard's injury in the CL. 
I can list Arsenal's injuries again but it'd be beating a dead horse. 

Whether Liverpool win the league or not remains to be seen, but i think they will struggle with European football back at Anfield, not because they arent a good team, but because they lack squad depth. If Suarez or Sturridge goes down theyll have to rely on Aspas to partner, no disrepect to Aspas, its his first season but i dont see him doing damage against the likes of City or the top european clubs that Liverpool will face. After leiva and allen Liverpool have no depth in the midfield, you cant play gerrard every game with midweek fixtures at his age.
Rodgers will have to spend big to compete next year, bring in quality to add depth.
Shit same with Wenger, my only fear is that if Chelsea or City dont win, they'll obliterate the bank to win next season and then were all screwed. 

April 13, 2014 @ 09:19 PM
napps.

Liverpool are benefitting from their mediocrity in the past years and missing out on European Football. Nobody has trashed them for it so I will. 
They've played 39 games this season. City, Chelsea, and Arsenal have played 50 plus. Since we bounced liverpool out of the FA Cup they've only had to play league games. They hung around all season and were top at christmas. Few injuries due to their lack of games played and they are taking advantage of the more adventurous teams who compete in more than one competition. 
I mean look at Yaya Toure, Goes down injured today. Augero is just now coming back. If City only had to play on Saturday and Sundays for 38 weeks with the squad they have they'd go undefeated.

Whether Liverpool win the league or not remains to be seen, but i think they will struggle with European football back at Anfield, not because they arent a good team, but because they lack squad depth. If Suarez or Sturridge goes down theyll have to rely on Aspas to partner, no disrepect to Aspas, its his first season but i dont see him doing damage against the likes of City or the top european clubs that Liverpool will face. After leiva and allen Liverpool have no depth in the midfield, you cant play gerrard every game with midweek fixtures at his age.
Rodgers will have to spend big to compete next year, bring in quality to add depth.
Shit same with Wenger, my only fear is that if Chelsea or City dont win, they'll obliterate the bank to win next season and then were all screwed. 

i agree with you but seeing how we didnt purchase anyone in the last transfer window were have to make some nice purchases this summer. We were suppose to get Salah but chelsea swung in and got him. This is a great season for liverpool to win though cause like you said alot of top teams are either really injured or bothered with the FA cup or UEFA.. Next season I have no idea whats going happen but let Stevie G get his title and ill be happy.

Right now chelsea is our last hard game and right after us they have real madrid so I doubt theyll be playing hard on us cause they cant risk a injury. Its looking good for liverpool. I cant promise a streak of consistent wins in years to come but this is def our season.. and after some purchases maybe we got next season. 

take pictures and shit

April 14, 2014 @ 12:09 AM
NapoleonComplex

you guys hear about Mauro Icardi?
Inter striker who's fucking his ex-sampdoria teammates wife? 
thats some real as shit right there. 
Nothing tops John Terry v wayne bridge
But nothing really tops Ryan Giggs, his nephew could be his son for all we know. lol giggsy. 

Love to see Icardi in the Prem, he'd be the white Balotelli. Shits gotten way to chummy since Super Mario bolted back to Italy. 

edit: ok apparently Icardi was at Barca but left after a training ground bust up with Ronaldinho, and Dinho called him a "vile, vile man" lol this dude can only get better

April 14, 2014 @ 01:17 AM
GoRubio

i agree with you but seeing how we didnt purchase anyone in the last transfer window were have to make some nice purchases this summer. We were suppose to get Salah but chelsea swung in and got him. This is a great season for liverpool to win though cause like you said alot of top teams are either really injured or bothered with the FA cup or UEFA.. Next season I have no idea whats going happen but let Stevie G get his title and ill be happy.

Right now chelsea is our last hard game and right after us they have real madrid so I doubt theyll be playing hard on us cause they cant risk a injury. Its looking good for liverpool. I cant promise a streak of consistent wins in years to come but this is def our season.. and after some purchases maybe we got next season. 
I both agree and disagree at the same time. Yes, it's helped us that we aren't playing in Europe or the other big cup games at the moment. Rodgers has stuck with the same lineup for what seems like forever now and hasn't been forced to deal with team rotations and midweek games for a while. But at the same time, many teams who have gone far in both domestic cups and the CL, they have gone on to win the title (Manchester United has done it multiple times). So while I do say it's helped us, at the same time, you really can't say it's hurting the other big teams that do play in Europe. City today showed they are damn well capable of winning the title and have a deep squad, but we just managed to steal that win today. I have no idea what's going to happen to Gerrard either, but he needs this trophy. It's the only thing he's missing. Hopefully he can play one more year in the CL before he retires. He's amazing playing in a deeper role, kind of like how Alonso is at Madrid right now (I fucking miss that guy so much).

Aspas is supposed to leave us in the summer (a rumor), and a part of me wants him to so we can make way for a different and better striker. He's not that great imo. Our depth sucks at the moment. Hopefully during the summer transfer window we'll bring in some great players. But really, we actually do have a pretty good squad depth in some areas, we just have a lot of players that are forgotten or need time to develop. Luis Alberto has barely had any play time in the first team and I think will become a great backup for Coutinho. Victor Moses (only on loan) is great on the wing, but isn't preferred for the first team and is forgotten. Lucas and Allen have had to play a subs so far due to Rodgers choices also. Aly Cissokho (loan) also had to stay on the bench and has been forgotten about. And Enrique is stuck with his injury still. But I hope Rodgers makes some better signings in the summer and we can get lucky like we did last year.

Chelsea and City are going to pump out as much money as they want for whatever player that they want every season no matter what. I think they'll do so in the summer just because they'll potentially lose the title (it's not ours yet), but also because it is a World Cup year and this is always one of the biggest times for the summer transfer. Now that Mourinho and Pellegrini are at their clubs, they won't waste money on useless talent like the managers before them. Supposedly Mou has made a 50 million bid for costa, and City is quiet for now. They're going to get stronger next season, but we should be able to stay with them as long as we make the right signings and get a good rotation going.
April 14, 2014 @ 09:01 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

To see Steve Gerrard in tears tho

God damn this is why football is the best non-fiction ever created. 

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

April 14, 2014 @ 01:44 PM
YoungRizal

Hoping Moyes will do the same. He has 150mil to sign players. Started with Fellaini and Mata. 2-3 more players  for next season looks promising 

April 15, 2014 @ 01:59 AM
napps.

150 million? thats foolery. My hate for Man U and Man City grows stronger. 

take pictures and shit

April 15, 2014 @ 03:50 AM
NapoleonComplex

150 million? lol he might have half that. They are playing without Europe remember which is a huge revenue stream for any club. Moyes is gonna have to show his managerial badges next season.

Am i the only one hoping this Russia Crimea Crisis continues on? 
I mean if the US, EU, and the UN put economic sanctions on wealthy Russian foreign nationals, to stop Putins aggression it might affect Abramovic. And best case scenario bankrupt Chelsea. 
Im rooting for you Putin keep going. 

April 15, 2014 @ 01:16 PM
NapoleonComplex

Manchester City will most likely be given a transfer embargo for breaching Financial Fair Play rules.

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11095/9267080/uefa-financial-fairplay-manchester-city

Please login first to reply.