EPL discussion thread

March 08, 2014 @ 22:50:11
much more pressing question...
what is roy hodgsons beef with Kieran Gibbs? If you ask me he was the better left back on the day, and Baines is supposed to be England's #1.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 09, 2014 @ 03:01:42
zamm who saw that tim sherwood interview tho? 
threw his niggas under the bus he planned to park at stamford bridge....
What do you guys think of tough management like that? That put up or shut up no none sense approach. I personally love it. David Moyes shouldve done it to his boys way back when they lost to Everton at home. 
If you're a good manager then yeah for sure. No one thought Spurs' defence could possibly look less organised after AVB went. Its one game but I honestly havent seen a team defend so badly in one game, this whole season. Sherwood's abit naive tactically. If you're going to be tough its probably better to do it in the dressing room also, for example at times Mou will simply not talk to his team at half time if they're playing that badly. I feel like the media doesn't have to be told about dressing room issues.

In regards to Baines it's one game really, defensively he's solid and attacking wise he's decent, on top of that he has good delivery (His free kick ability is very good). I don't think it's anything against Gibbs per se, Baines is more experienced.
March 09, 2014 @ 18:04:46
Arsenal can sniff the FA cup right now

I will not be surprised if they mess it up though
March 09, 2014 @ 18:25:20
I blame pelligrini for the loss. Came to the match with a pull over hoodie. He didnt care enough about the game to dress for it and his players didnt care enough about it to win it. 
How good was Emerson Boyce tho? A Colossus at the back for wigan, i mean that block on Dzeko! smokeyface

City might just be walking away with only the league cup this season.  

March 10, 2014 @ 03:27:04
^ City came alive second half. Played like shit for most of the first. Lost a lot of composure during and feel like its cause of last years loss. Shit sucks. 
March 10, 2014 @ 20:40:16
They lost composure because of last year's fixture? I don't buy that. These are worldclass players, they should be mentally prepared to beat a team, regardless of if they've lost to them before
March 10, 2014 @ 21:45:02
City ain't clutch....

Insta: @jthrillah

March 10, 2014 @ 22:50:39
naw seriously lets talk about how fucking bad Spurs are, like they threw around a couple racks in the summer

March 10, 2014 @ 23:25:45
I told you all Levy was to blame and it wasn't all AVB

All Levy does is undermine his managers
March 11, 2014 @ 05:13:21
They lost composure because of last year's fixture? I don't buy that. These are worldclass players, they should be mentally prepared to beat a team, regardless of if they've lost to them before
Were you watching the game?  felt like there was bad blood between many of the players on the field in the first half. ex. nasri, toure. And damn idk why pelli keeps playing demi instead of nastasic. Pressures getting to him.  

Edit: Spurs are prob fail team of the season. Talk about a huge letdown. Had high hopes for erikson and lamela. Soldado was a stupid move from the start. He shouldve stayed at valencia. Dont see hiim fitting in anywhere else atm

Rodwell back to Everton ?
March 11, 2014 @ 17:17:14
If there is one team that could mess up in the FA cup from this spot, its the Arsenal. But I hope to sweet baby jesus the boys get up for the remaining 2 games. Would be beautiful to see us lift another trophy and finally get rid of that hoodoo!

Spurs are woeful after spending all that cash. I would take Paulinho though, dude was a bargain IMO. I can't decide who I would rather have finish 5th, spurs or Man Utd. 

Also, FUCK RVP and Wenger better not re-sign that snake rat bastard.
March 11, 2014 @ 18:14:15
not one spurs player would get a sniff in the Arsenal side. Paulinho is garbage in my opinion, they just have half-assed versions of our wonderful players. 
Paulinho<< Rambo
Lennon << Theo
Soldado << Giroud
Vertonghen << Koscielny 
 the list goes on and on

March 11, 2014 @ 19:45:02
Llorris would make it into the Arsenal team, Tongen is a mug but he's a good player, don't forget he snubbed Arsenal. Most of their players would make our bench, there squad is decent enough though
March 11, 2014 @ 21:09:14
What a great team Bayern are

Seem to lack the invisibility of the 2010/2011 era Barca though
March 11, 2014 @ 22:05:50
he "snubbed" us because he wouldnt get a sniff at first team action. cmon mate be real, vertonghen isnt better than any of our cb's and we have 2 decent lb's. he wouldnt get a game, and he knew it. 

Bayern are a good team, Neuer is their fucking rock. He is so reliable in net. I can take a defeat to a quality team like Bayern, but i feel like we've been robbed from being able to actually compete in the competition. 

robben being robben, martinez being martinez, lahm being lahm.....why does every side pep manages turn into an olympic dive team? 

March 11, 2014 @ 22:19:12
Vertonghen snubbed us apparently because Wenger wanted to play him as a cdm, so there's that. The guy's a good defender, I hate Spurs more than you can imagine but if I rate their players I do it from a neutral standpoint. 

Why have we been robbed?

I dunno, diving is part and parcel of football now, Pep's teams aren't the only ones to do it. It's sad but that's the reality. If anything I prefer looking at the good side of his team, the way they play is impressive and I like the way he tries implementing a philosophy whether he goes.

Lol Robben was always abit of a mug anyways
March 11, 2014 @ 22:44:12
Bayern looked really good and controlled the game. GG Arsenal. I felt like Ozil was invisible in the game. 

Instagram: @esoJlaziR

March 15, 2014 @ 23:14:52
It took me a minute to realize i was watching the wrong vid. 
Ramires just being Ramires

March 16, 2014 @ 15:17:44
The salt is real. United sucks holy fuck. 3 PK that's fodder defending. 

hoping Spurs to lose though 

March 16, 2014 @ 16:54:59
Weekend for red cards. Refs going card crazy. City showed a lot of heart this weekend with the win over hull. United looking as pitiful as ever. Race for the league is intense af. Week to week checking points and standings. 
March 16, 2014 @ 21:16:37

March 16, 2014 @ 21:46:56
taken the piss

March 16, 2014 @ 21:51:29

March 19, 2014 @ 21:48:36
Man U didn't deserve to beat Olympiacos.
And fucking Valencia...
(Invalid img)
Oh well. They're just going to get killed by whoever draws them for next round.
March 20, 2014 @ 02:32:43
Big shout out to United cuz they played like United. Fuck yessssss! Fuck Tom Cleverly. Never start that fuck boy. 

March 22, 2014 @ 13:07:33
This Arsenal is playing like a United right now. 3-0 16th minute and a red card wtfffff

March 22, 2014 @ 14:41:16
did i expect Arsenal to beat Chelsea no. but to lose like this. again!!! 
they've let down the club, the fans, and the manager who gave these bellends a chance. I dont care if you can beat norwich city 4-1 if you go to anfield and lose 5-1 the etihad 6-3 and get hammered at stamford bridge. this shit is disgusting. I can only hope the board give Wenger the funds in the summer to stage a proper clear out. Players like Arteta should never captain Arsenal in any situation. He really shouldnt be at a club of our magnitude. 

I mean even David Moyes could keep it close. and its really not Wenger cause he's won the league 3 times. Its these piece of shit players he's signed with the financial strangle hold. 

March 24, 2014 @ 06:44:07
None of the players yesterday are particularly bad so I'm gonna have to disagree with you assigning all the blame to them. Similarly I don't know what clear out you're looking for, its likely Sagna, Verm and Nicky B will leave, other than that though no one will go I feel. Putting fault at Wenger's door isn't disallowed, nor does it mean you don't like him or something. You could argue that tactically he was at fault yesterday, similarly his half time changes weren't great either, although we conceded less and looked abit more comfortable. Wenger himself knows that he is one to win with flair, against a team like Chelsea though that's very hard, it's better to be a pragmatist against Jose who is the master of pragmatism. That's the reason Jose loathes everything about Wenger. 

I blame Wenger and the players however I think the much bigger problem right now is the injury list, which is out of both Wenger and the player's hands.

Some good matches all over Europe this weekend really, Clasico was one of the best since the amazing 2011 ones.
March 24, 2014 @ 23:03:47
lmfao but my nigga Andre Marriner cant tell black ppl apart tho??? hahaha

March 26, 2014 @ 00:01:36
R.I.P. United. Not even Fergie coming back from retirement will help them now.
What bad luck Arsenal. Podolski needs to be playing more. It wasn't until he came on that they looked better on the attack.
Please login first to reply.