March 11, 2014 @ 05:13 AM
halfbaked

They lost composure because of last year's fixture? I don't buy that. These are worldclass players, they should be mentally prepared to beat a team, regardless of if they've lost to them before
Were you watching the game?  felt like there was bad blood between many of the players on the field in the first half. ex. nasri, toure. And damn idk why pelli keeps playing demi instead of nastasic. Pressures getting to him.  

Edit: Spurs are prob fail team of the season. Talk about a huge letdown. Had high hopes for erikson and lamela. Soldado was a stupid move from the start. He shouldve stayed at valencia. Dont see hiim fitting in anywhere else atm

Rodwell back to Everton ?

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

March 11, 2014 @ 05:17 PM
liamneeson

If there is one team that could mess up in the FA cup from this spot, its the Arsenal. But I hope to sweet baby jesus the boys get up for the remaining 2 games. Would be beautiful to see us lift another trophy and finally get rid of that hoodoo!

Spurs are woeful after spending all that cash. I would take Paulinho though, dude was a bargain IMO. I can't decide who I would rather have finish 5th, spurs or Man Utd. 

Also, FUCK RVP and Wenger better not re-sign that snake rat bastard.
March 11, 2014 @ 06:14 PM
NapoleonComplex

not one spurs player would get a sniff in the Arsenal side. Paulinho is garbage in my opinion, they just have half-assed versions of our wonderful players. 
Paulinho<< Rambo
Lennon << Theo
Soldado << Giroud
Vertonghen << Koscielny 
 the list goes on and on

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

March 11, 2014 @ 07:45 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Llorris would make it into the Arsenal team, Tongen is a mug but he's a good player, don't forget he snubbed Arsenal. Most of their players would make our bench, there squad is decent enough though
March 11, 2014 @ 09:09 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

What a great team Bayern are

Seem to lack the invisibility of the 2010/2011 era Barca though
March 11, 2014 @ 10:05 PM
NapoleonComplex

he "snubbed" us because he wouldnt get a sniff at first team action. cmon mate be real, vertonghen isnt better than any of our cb's and we have 2 decent lb's. he wouldnt get a game, and he knew it. 

Bayern are a good team, Neuer is their fucking rock. He is so reliable in net. I can take a defeat to a quality team like Bayern, but i feel like we've been robbed from being able to actually compete in the competition. 

robben being robben, martinez being martinez, lahm being lahm.....why does every side pep manages turn into an olympic dive team? 

March 11, 2014 @ 10:19 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Vertonghen snubbed us apparently because Wenger wanted to play him as a cdm, so there's that. The guy's a good defender, I hate Spurs more than you can imagine but if I rate their players I do it from a neutral standpoint. 

Why have we been robbed?

I dunno, diving is part and parcel of football now, Pep's teams aren't the only ones to do it. It's sad but that's the reality. If anything I prefer looking at the good side of his team, the way they play is impressive and I like the way he tries implementing a philosophy whether he goes.

Lol Robben was always abit of a mug anyways
March 11, 2014 @ 10:44 PM
YoungRizal

Bayern looked really good and controlled the game. GG Arsenal. I felt like Ozil was invisible in the game. 

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

March 15, 2014 @ 11:14 PM
NapoleonComplex

It took me a minute to realize i was watching the wrong vid. 
Ramires just being Ramires

March 16, 2014 @ 03:17 PM
YoungRizal

The salt is real. United sucks holy fuck. 3 PK that's fodder defending. 

hoping Spurs to lose though 

March 16, 2014 @ 04:54 PM
halfbaked

Weekend for red cards. Refs going card crazy. City showed a lot of heart this weekend with the win over hull. United looking as pitiful as ever. Race for the league is intense af. Week to week checking points and standings. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

March 16, 2014 @ 09:16 PM
YoungRizal

March 16, 2014 @ 09:46 PM
NapoleonComplex

taken the piss

March 16, 2014 @ 09:51 PM
NapoleonComplex

March 19, 2014 @ 09:48 PM
GoRubio

Man U didn't deserve to beat Olympiacos.
And fucking Valencia...

Oh well. They're just going to get killed by whoever draws them for next round.
March 20, 2014 @ 02:32 AM
YoungRizal

Big shout out to United cuz they played like United. Fuck yessssss! Fuck Tom Cleverly. Never start that fuck boy. 

March 22, 2014 @ 01:07 PM
YoungRizal

This Arsenal is playing like a United right now. 3-0 16th minute and a red card wtfffff

March 22, 2014 @ 02:41 PM
NapoleonComplex

did i expect Arsenal to beat Chelsea no. but to lose like this. again!!! 
they've let down the club, the fans, and the manager who gave these bellends a chance. I dont care if you can beat norwich city 4-1 if you go to anfield and lose 5-1 the etihad 6-3 and get hammered at stamford bridge. this shit is disgusting. I can only hope the board give Wenger the funds in the summer to stage a proper clear out. Players like Arteta should never captain Arsenal in any situation. He really shouldnt be at a club of our magnitude. 

I mean even David Moyes could keep it close. and its really not Wenger cause he's won the league 3 times. Its these piece of shit players he's signed with the financial strangle hold. 

March 24, 2014 @ 06:44 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

None of the players yesterday are particularly bad so I'm gonna have to disagree with you assigning all the blame to them. Similarly I don't know what clear out you're looking for, its likely Sagna, Verm and Nicky B will leave, other than that though no one will go I feel. Putting fault at Wenger's door isn't disallowed, nor does it mean you don't like him or something. You could argue that tactically he was at fault yesterday, similarly his half time changes weren't great either, although we conceded less and looked abit more comfortable. Wenger himself knows that he is one to win with flair, against a team like Chelsea though that's very hard, it's better to be a pragmatist against Jose who is the master of pragmatism. That's the reason Jose loathes everything about Wenger. 

I blame Wenger and the players however I think the much bigger problem right now is the injury list, which is out of both Wenger and the player's hands.

Some good matches all over Europe this weekend really, Clasico was one of the best since the amazing 2011 ones.
March 24, 2014 @ 11:03 PM
NapoleonComplex

lmfao but my nigga Andre Marriner cant tell black ppl apart tho??? hahaha

March 26, 2014 @ 12:01 AM
GoRubio

R.I.P. United. Not even Fergie coming back from retirement will help them now.
What bad luck Arsenal. Podolski needs to be playing more. It wasn't until he came on that they looked better on the attack.
March 26, 2014 @ 01:32 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Podolski looks good when he's off the bench, people need to watch him when he starts ffs. The guy is an impact sub. Ilike his directness but he doesn't seem to sustain his performance over the 90 minutes.

Missing Rambo, Ozil and Walcott so so much
March 26, 2014 @ 02:14 AM
NapoleonComplex

Yea Poldi is a clear impact player. Our season hit its crossroads when Ramsey went down injured. He was the link between Ozil and Arteta. Without him they are both getting exposed. Not to mention his match winning goal contributions. We need our midfield back. Ramsey, Ozil, and Wilshere. 

But how poor was Giroud. I finally found out why Sagna is constantly stopping and looking up in crossing positions instead of taking advantage of the space he created between himself and the defender. Its cause Giroud is still lollygagging at the top of the 18 wanting the ball to be rolled into him so he can pass it back. And i dont think Sanogo is the answer. We defintely need a striker next season if we are going to challenge for anything. I mean look at Girouds goal against Everton in the FA Cup. Counterattack 4-3, instead of moving outwide and spreading the defense, Giroud was gonna follow Ozil and make a similar run to his own. Ozil had to turn and tell him to go wide. A top striker would not need a Playmaker to tell him where to go.only thing Giroud has in his locker is the odd flick to the midfield runner and the near postrun, which didnt work against Chelsea or United in the home matches. We gotta send Chuba Akpom out on a Prem loan so he can prove his worth, get Joel Campbell in the side and find a top striker, Costa, Balotelli, Mandzukic, i dont care. Just a top top quality finisher of the ball. 

March 26, 2014 @ 02:39 AM
NapoleonComplex

just read in Wengers post match comments that Ramsey is out for another 2 weeks..well isnt that just brilliant 

March 26, 2014 @ 04:18 AM
GoRubio

Sanogo is young. He needs a couple of more years and a lot more play time to develop into a better striker. He's not the answer right now, but he's a good prospect to have.
March 26, 2014 @ 04:35 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

Yea Poldi is a clear impact player. Our season hit its crossroads when Ramsey went down injured. He was the link between Ozil and Arteta. Without him they are both getting exposed. Not to mention his match winning goal contributions. We need our midfield back. Ramsey, Ozil, and Wilshere. 

But how poor was Giroud. I finally found out why Sagna is constantly stopping and looking up in crossing positions instead of taking advantage of the space he created between himself and the defender. Its cause Giroud is still lollygagging at the top of the 18 wanting the ball to be rolled into him so he can pass it back. And i dont think Sanogo is the answer. We defintely need a striker next season if we are going to challenge for anything. I mean look at Girouds goal against Everton in the FA Cup. Counterattack 4-3, instead of moving outwide and spreading the defense, Giroud was gonna follow Ozil and make a similar run to his own. Ozil had to turn and tell him to go wide. A top striker would not need a Playmaker to tell him where to go.only thing Giroud has in his locker is the odd flick to the midfield runner and the near postrun, which didnt work against Chelsea or United in the home matches. We gotta send Chuba Akpom out on a Prem loan so he can prove his worth, get Joel Campbell in the side and find a top striker, Costa, Balotelli, Mandzukic, i dont care. Just a top top quality finisher of the ball. 
Wenger simply likes the striker who acts as a spare in the midfield. I can see Giroud leaving England because of his marital problems though

Personally I like Giroud and his movement is actually decent at times. I think he's one type of striker you can have alongside strikers who are based on pace and dribbling. I don't understand having essentially 3 identical strikers (Giroud, Bendtner and Sanogo).
March 26, 2014 @ 04:42 AM
NapoleonComplex

one thing that has really pissed me off about this Arsenal squad is their lack of class. particularly chesny. the selfie on the field at white hart lane showed a lack of professionalism, focus, and blantant disrespect for your opponents. You won 1-nil against the enemy. great now go get ready for the next game. Its not like theyve won the league at the lane like the invincibles or the double winning side of 71. 

then you have giroud shagging some whore night before a game. 

March 26, 2014 @ 04:56 PM
Drebrooklyn

Why would anybody say RIP to United. Would you ever say RIP to the Yankees? It's been a bad year and will most likely be another bad year for us depending on how the summer transfer market goes but don't ever count us out too much money still in my club to say stupid shit like that. One thing i will say I think the Moyes experiment is over. Seems the players have lost all faith in him and he seems to not know what to do. Time for us to find a world class manager who knows how to manager top players
March 26, 2014 @ 11:47 PM
GoRubio

Yes I would! Fuck the Yankees too! I hate almost everyone on that team! Y'all stole CC from us (I'm a Brewers fan) and I'll never let that go! Moyes has wasted so much money this season. Don't get me wrong, Mata is a good signing, but he's not what they needed. There's no way the club is going to let him go all out in the summer, and I don't really see United as a team attracting many high quality players at all. Only big name that's been rumored so far is Toni Kroos, and that's really only through his brother. Real talk, y'all are about to go through so really dark times for a while, just like we did.
Y'all see Liverpool win today though? Gerrard's free kick. cool I can't wait till Chelsea and City come to Anfield next month.
March 31, 2014 @ 12:18 AM
GoRubio

Thank you Crystal Palace for beating Chelsea, and thank you Arsenal for holding City to a draw.
This is our year! Playing City in two weeks, and Chelsea in two weeks after that, and they're both coming to Anfield! April is going to be crazy! Suarez is going to break Ronaldo's record for most goals in a season, for sure. He's at 29 now. Only 2 more to match, and 3 to break it. And remember, he missed the first 6 games of the season too.

I feel bad for Spurs though. Tim Sherwood needs to get sacked. I usually would say they need to stick it out, but he needs to be gone.

Please login first to reply.