Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
February 20, 2014 @ 03:29 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Different situation though. At City Per wanted him to come and clap at the fans where as yesterday it looked like Flam was saying Ozil needed to track back more or mark his man or something. I genuinely don't know if its his attitude, he doesn't conform to peoples image of a hard working player, he doesn't run around frantically shouting and screaming, he doesn't even smile so people now think he's lazy. But I doubt he hates playing for Arsenal or something, as some people are letting on.

Did you watch him at Real at all? Honestly he was prettty similar to this, except Real's system probably hid things like this. Jose got him to work as well, albeit that was probably more attacking wise. At Real they used to complain as well, they used to say he drops off too much in big games and lacks intensity. 

As a number 10, when Ozil is playing in a system which suits him and can provide assists he's fine, when that isn't there though he struggles naturally. 
February 20, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
liamneeson

^preach

He was the same at real, but he had Xabi Alonso and Khidera to make up for his lack of work rate or defensive prowess. He could also pass the ball to any number of world class attackers. Fans at arsenal are forgetting this when they criticize his work rate, performance level and commitment, I think.
He's passing to giroud, sanogo and about 9 other mid fielders instead of Ronaldo. Additive to that when the ball is lost he's having to cover back because flamini and arteta (who has been woeful this whole year) get overrun.

We seem to be used to , and expect,  this all action aaron Ramsey, jack wilshere type attacking midfielder. Ozil is not that. I don't think we should expect him to change what made him world class, just because his environment is different. 

I'm pro ozil, even on his worst day you can tell he's the best player on the field. If we want to return to the pinnacle of football and actually compete, he's the caliber of signing we need to be making. /rant
February 24, 2014 @ 01:15 AM
NapoleonComplex

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

February 25, 2014 @ 03:28 PM
NapoleonComplex

watched the highlights to every Arsenal game so far this season and Ozil has been nothing short of brilliant. He's had a hand in most of our goals/good attacks. His stand out moment was his goal against Norwich. He was at the halfway line and busted his ass to get in the box and finished his header superbly. dude needs a rest he will come back strong. 

February 25, 2014 @ 09:21 PM
YoungRizal

Fuckin United looks shit! Fuckkkk I give up. They are fodder now and Moyes is trollin

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

February 25, 2014 @ 11:55 PM
NapoleonComplex

Arsenal are looking deadly for next season. All of a sudden we have a valid strike force, Giroud, Sanogo, and Joel Campbell. In Wenger I Trust. 

RIP United 1986-2013

February 26, 2014 @ 12:32 AM
GoRubio

Good game today guys.
February 28, 2014 @ 02:53 AM
GoRubio

I don't usually watch Europa League games, but I managed to catch the second half of the Tottenham game, and well...

And of course, red card, Adebayor scores twice, and Dnipro lose. Shame.
March 3, 2014 @ 07:03 PM
GoRubio

We're coming for you Chelsea! (and City once they make up their games)!

Good to see Suarez score again. 26 goals and 10 assists. cool
What's good Arsenal?
March 3, 2014 @ 07:04 PM
nasmatic

March 3, 2014 @ 07:12 PM
March 3, 2014 @ 08:32 PM
Max S v2

amazing legs^^^ like most women soccer players

liverpool tho
March 4, 2014 @ 05:03 PM
NapoleonComplex

that 50 million in loses by Liverpool for the financial year. Thats crazy, they could get kicked out if the Uefa's FFP is real deal. 
I wonder what they are gonna do about Barcelona's neymar deal as well. 

And to think Liverpool couldve spared themselves and only be 10mil in debt for the year if they honored the release clause of a player. Fucking bellends. 

March 6, 2014 @ 12:28 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

So Liverpool shouldve sold their best player to abide by FFP rules which so far have seemed to do absolutely nothing in resolving the problem of financial doping in football? And not even have got out of debt completely, that's ridiculous thinking.
March 6, 2014 @ 03:07 PM
NapoleonComplex

steady lad, only sarcasm. Suarez is a clear asset. He can bring wins and challenge for titles and cups with Liverpool. They are better holding on to him and selling his kits and tickets at Anfield to watch him play. 

March 6, 2014 @ 03:19 PM
NapoleonComplex

the amount of Arsenal players that go to join their International setup and come back injured is fucking annoying. The FA needs to stop fucking about with Wilshere. 

March 6, 2014 @ 11:46 PM
Twelve

I hope Ramsey and Kallstrom are back soon.ffs
March 8, 2014 @ 02:47 PM
NapoleonComplex

I was watching highlights of the 07-08 season and Hleb and Rosicky absolutely tore teams apart. 
Thats how Cazorla and Ozil were today, they were different class today against a strong everton side missing jagielka of course. 

March 8, 2014 @ 02:51 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Was emotional when Hleb left, loved that guy, even he recognised later that the move was bad for him aswell
March 8, 2014 @ 09:15 PM
NapoleonComplex

zamm who saw that tim sherwood interview tho? 
threw his niggas under the bus he planned to park at stamford bridge....
What do you guys think of tough management like that? That put up or shut up no none sense approach. I personally love it. David Moyes shouldve done it to his boys way back when they lost to Everton at home. 

March 8, 2014 @ 09:24 PM
NapoleonComplex

March 8, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

much more pressing question...
what is roy hodgsons beef with Kieran Gibbs? If you ask me he was the better left back on the day, and Baines is supposed to be England's #1.

March 9, 2014 @ 02:01 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

zamm who saw that tim sherwood interview tho? 
threw his niggas under the bus he planned to park at stamford bridge....
What do you guys think of tough management like that? That put up or shut up no none sense approach. I personally love it. David Moyes shouldve done it to his boys way back when they lost to Everton at home. 
If you're a good manager then yeah for sure. No one thought Spurs' defence could possibly look less organised after AVB went. Its one game but I honestly havent seen a team defend so badly in one game, this whole season. Sherwood's abit naive tactically. If you're going to be tough its probably better to do it in the dressing room also, for example at times Mou will simply not talk to his team at half time if they're playing that badly. I feel like the media doesn't have to be told about dressing room issues.

In regards to Baines it's one game really, defensively he's solid and attacking wise he's decent, on top of that he has good delivery (His free kick ability is very good). I don't think it's anything against Gibbs per se, Baines is more experienced.
March 9, 2014 @ 06:04 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Arsenal can sniff the FA cup right now

I will not be surprised if they mess it up though
March 9, 2014 @ 06:25 PM
NapoleonComplex

I blame pelligrini for the loss. Came to the match with a pull over hoodie. He didnt care enough about the game to dress for it and his players didnt care enough about it to win it. 
How good was Emerson Boyce tho? A Colossus at the back for wigan, i mean that block on Dzeko! cool

City might just be walking away with only the league cup this season.  

March 10, 2014 @ 03:27 AM
halfbaked

^ City came alive second half. Played like shit for most of the first. Lost a lot of composure during and feel like its cause of last years loss. Shit sucks. 

Shoes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/sneakers/180684/page/2#4412598 Clothes: http://hypebeast.com/forums/apparel/180685/page/2#4412477

March 10, 2014 @ 08:40 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

They lost composure because of last year's fixture? I don't buy that. These are worldclass players, they should be mentally prepared to beat a team, regardless of if they've lost to them before
March 10, 2014 @ 09:45 PM
J THRILLLAH

City ain't clutch....

March 10, 2014 @ 10:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

naw seriously lets talk about how fucking bad Spurs are, like they threw around a couple racks in the summer

March 10, 2014 @ 11:25 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

I told you all Levy was to blame and it wasn't all AVB

All Levy does is undermine his managers

Please login first to reply.