Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 7, 2013 @ 03:55 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i bet my left hand that Mourino will be the new Chelsea coach and he insisted that he wished to see Terry and Lampard.

IT'S GOING TO BE GOOOD. NOW MANCHESTER GOT MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THEN JUST TO TAKE ON MAN CITY!!!

For real tho, bundesliga atm might be the best league right now. Agree or disagree?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 7, 2013 @ 04:39 AM
JEANPAULDAVINCI

suspended

i bet my left hand that Mourino will be the new Chelsea coach and he insisted that he wished to see Terry and Lampard.

IT'S GOING TO BE GOOOD. NOW MANCHESTER GOT MORE TO WORRY ABOUT THEN JUST TO TAKE ON MAN CITY!!!

For real tho, bundesliga atm might be the best league right now. Agree or disagree?

why would mourinho go back to chelsea? he just led Real Madrid to the Champions league semis 
May 7, 2013 @ 08:57 PM
loop

personally i think dortmund and bayern are two of the best teams at the moment but i still think the premiership is the best league to watch in terms of quality of games and competitiveness.

even though man u ran away with the prem this season they're matches have been nowhere near as one sided as bayerns who have a 20pt lead in the bundesliga. and i think if you look at the mid table teams from all the top divisions around the world the best ones are in the premiership.
The premier league is definitely the best league in terms of competition.  However the top 4 teams in the world are currently German or Spanish.  That doesnt necessarily mean that the German and Spanish league is better than the prem.
May 8, 2013 @ 04:25 AM
indecisive

why would mourinho go back to chelsea? he just led Real Madrid to the Champions league semis 
Are you kidding me? A club like Real Madrid are expected to win Champions league and finish first in the league. Anything less than that is considered a shortcoming. Real Madrid are one of, if not the best clubs in the world in terms of revenue and talent. So, Murinho is expected to win. So criticism of Mourinho during this season especially with alleged clashing with players like Casillas and Ramos warrants speculation of a departure from the Bernebeau. Plus, he seems to recently be acting lackadaisical in terms of performance. With Benitez definitely on the way out, Mourinho  would be an obvious choice for replacement. Granted, the term for Chelsea manager's is rather short.
May 8, 2013 @ 12:47 PM
J THRILLLAH

So, Mourinho to Manchester United now?

May 8, 2013 @ 01:31 PM
DStyles

I never thought I would ever post in here again but it feels like I just lost a father, we all(Man Utd fans) lost a father on this day. I never thought he would have called it quits. 

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

May 8, 2013 @ 03:39 PM
NapoleonComplex

So, Mourinho to Manchester United now?
abramovich would shoot himself in the head. 
Moyes is the big rumour. I dont see him picking up where United left off tho. They might struggle to win the league next  year. But I think Lemonz said it a while ago that Moyes would win the league with a Man City calibre team. I'm not so sure thats true, but we shall see. 

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

May 8, 2013 @ 03:52 PM
NapoleonComplex

OSAMA, WOAH, OSAMA, WOAH, HES HIDING IN KABUL, HE LOVES THE ARSENAL
http://www.theweek.co.uk/people-news/5835/osama-bin-laden-and-his-years-arsenal-fan

LMFAO This guy was an Arsenal fan hahaha 
Atleast we have the Queen and Jayz

May 9, 2013 @ 02:46 AM
Nigo2002

Hearing rumours that Ronaldo could be on his way back to United whilst Rooney leaves for either PSG, Bayern or Chelsea.
May 9, 2013 @ 07:47 PM
tomo.

Looking forward to a new era a United, I definitely feel that Moyes was the right choice. It's going to be weird though having only ever known life with Sir Alex.

It may not happen next season but I think we will be successful under Moyes.

Would be nice if Moyes stamped his authority early on and shipped Rooney out to Paris and shored up our midfield but we shall see.

Also, I'm not sure what to make of the Ronaldo rumour, I can see him coming back but I didn't think it would be just yet. Everyone in Manchester seems to think it's very close and David Gill has been in Spain this week (supposedly) so it might happen.

All in all can't wait for next season now, this time had to come at some point so let's enjoy the last few weeks of SAFd tenure and welcome in the Moyes era with wholehearted support for the club.
May 9, 2013 @ 09:44 PM
deadpooL

what's good HBFC? been a minute.

still recovering from the 4-1 rape vs dortmund...

REAL MAKING A COMEBACK DOE.

3-0 LETS DO THIS. 

edit: fuck life. 
lol, almost had it though. Lots of speculation about Mourinho's future; what do you think?

wait, why does Ahmed even care? He plays for Sunderland. I suppose now he's guaranteed to play in the Premier League regardless. Sucks for Watford though.
Mou might stay one more season due his contract restrictions. either way, i think it's time for him to leave. causing too much drama in the locker room as of late. i hope ancelotti comes to madrid. 
May 10, 2013 @ 01:27 AM
YoungRizal

I never thought I would ever post in here again but it feels like I just lost a father, we all(Man Utd fans) lost a father on this day. I never thought he would have called it quits. 

Yo this is exactly how I feel man. When I read the news I all of a sudden felt hopeless

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

May 10, 2013 @ 07:42 PM
DStyles

Monaco is pursuing Falcao. Do they have that dirty oil money like Man Shitty?

May 12, 2013 @ 05:20 PM
DStyles

RVP getting his first piece of glory in the premier league

Tears of joy

to SAF

May 16, 2013 @ 07:31 AM
J THRILLLAH

May 16, 2013 @ 09:11 PM
indecisive

Monaco is pursuing Falcao. Do they have that dirty oil money like Man Shitty?
Yes, they are owned by a Russian billionaire. 
Sad to see SAF go but excited to see Moyes. Got big shoes to fill.
There goes Wigan down after winning the FA cup. 
Hopefully Rooney doesn't leave, but looks that way.
Not surprised to see Chelsea win the Europa, hopefully Bayern win so they can get a rematch in the Supercup. 
Hopefully the 3rd, 4th race pans out in a way that Chelsea and Arsenal have to play a playoff game. Would be very entertaining. 
Also, Beckham and Scholes retiring this season too. 
May 17, 2013 @ 05:10 PM
NapoleonComplex

May 20, 2013 @ 03:45 AM
NapoleonComplex

May 20, 2013 @ 06:44 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^^ That fucking match and that fucking epic wicked ending

That was just fucking epic. This is why football is fucking awesome. It reminds me of last year's Bundesliga match between Dortmund and some team going back and forth in last few mins before it was over.

On the side note, Benfica failing to capture their Portugal League title against Porto FC and the Europa title against Chelsea in the injury time. YEAH, IT HAPPENED TWICE. GOT FUCKED OVER DURING THE INJURY TIME AND LOST THEIR SHOT AT THE TITLE TWICE LMAOOOOOOOO

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 20, 2013 @ 06:45 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

oopsie, sorry about the double post. it wont let me delete it.. ehem

May 20, 2013 @ 03:32 PM
DStyles

May 27, 2013 @ 05:07 PM
indecisive

What a great champs league final! Munchen for the win! Looking forward to the transfer window. Monaco already got Rodriguez and Moutinho and now looks like Falcao? DAMN. And even more to come too, probably. Also, Neymar to Barcelona finally and Gotze and all signs point to Lewandowski to switch over to Munchen. Can't wait to see what's going to happen, especially with the Prem.
May 27, 2013 @ 07:28 PM
dirtynachos

What a great champs league final! Munchen for the win! Looking forward to the transfer window. Monaco already got Rodriguez and Moutinho and now looks like Falcao? DAMN. And even more to come too, probably. Also, Neymar to Barcelona finally and Gotze and all signs point to Lewandowski to switch over to Munchen. Can't wait to see what's going to happen, especially with the Prem.
Neymar to Barca!! thoughts?
May 28, 2013 @ 03:49 PM
DStyles

Crystal Palace will be playing in the premier league.

Maybe we should loan then Zaha for the full season.

Anybody in here watches the Mexican league? My team, America won the clasura. 11 league titles, tying Chivas.

May 28, 2013 @ 09:26 PM
djanoano

Just got my Jack jersey...

May 31, 2013 @ 05:14 PM
J THRILLLAH

New Arsenal kits for the next season is ill.

May 31, 2013 @ 08:28 PM
Otacon

monaco has signed caravalho joa moutinho james rodriguez and RADAMEL FALCAO GARCIA WOO JUST POPPED A MOLLY
May 31, 2013 @ 08:29 PM
Otacon

YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY LEGIT JERSEYS IN NYC???? NO GENERIC SHIZ I CAN FIND AT ADIDAS STORE LIKE RVRE
June 3, 2013 @ 06:25 PM
DStyles

So that so called special one is back with chelski confused

June 4, 2013 @ 03:48 AM
indecisive

YOU GUYS KNOW WHERE I CAN BUY LEGIT JERSEYS IN NYC???? NO GENERIC SHIZ I CAN FIND AT ADIDAS STORE LIKE RVRE
Prolly best bet is World Soccer Shop or Eurosport. Local shop also, ProSoccer (to me at least). It's going to be hard to  find a Monaco jersey.

Side note, The Special One has returned to Stamford Bridge for another 4 years.

Please login first to reply.