Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 9, 2012 @ 04:05 PM
NapoleonComplex

Joe Hart is overrated

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 9, 2012 @ 04:38 PM
YoungRizal

That alone is worth the 24m they paid for him.
RVP my nigga. Man U we in this

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 9, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
NapoleonComplex

if nasri had jumped it wouldnt have gone through.

December 9, 2012 @ 08:33 PM
NapoleonComplex

*waits for otacon to mention Falcao*

December 10, 2012 @ 01:50 AM
Lemonz

if nasri had jumped it wouldnt have gone through.
Actually it took a slight deflection off him. Scoring the winner in stoppage time....priceless.
December 10, 2012 @ 02:17 AM
tomo.

Joe Hart is not at all overrated. He was perhaps a bit shaky today but wasn't at fault for any of the goals.

If Nasri hadn't of bottled it yea, could well of hit the wall. Bit surprised that Robin went for goal, he didn't have the best of games apart from hitting the post but I though it would be better for him to drive it low and hard towards the far post where anything could of happened.

Great result for us though, such a nervy game to watch especially City's second half domination but te perfect result that puts us in such a strong position going into the festive period where we traditionally ramp up our performances.
December 10, 2012 @ 05:47 AM
GetFreshDough

I was so fuckin' stoked when that happened. Because I was real salty about the Ashley Young goal being ruled offside, so when I saw this I was like.. Justice has been served.
December 10, 2012 @ 03:02 PM
Lemonz

Mancini was mad because it was supposed to be a 4 man wall, but Tevez moved.
Free kicks like those are always hard to defend though, if anything Hart probably thought that if he actually took a shot it would be near post, and you can't move until the last second in case a player gets a touch on the way through.

Love this pic
December 10, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
Otacon

My du scored five goals and is still seven goals behind messi lol wtf
December 10, 2012 @ 08:19 PM
Otacon

*waits for otacon to mention Falcao*

haaaaaaaaaaaa lol
December 11, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
Lemonz

ALL HAIL WENGER, THE MASTER TROLL
December 12, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
NapoleonComplex

BRUN DID YOU ENJOY THE GAME BUDDY??

December 12, 2012 @ 04:42 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lololol arsenal....

it looks like mancini might get fired end of this season. Great Mancherster derby btw

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 12, 2012 @ 09:04 PM
Otacon

December 13, 2012 @ 02:04 AM
NapoleonComplex

I would sell my soul to the devil in front of jesus dying on the cross for Falcao to join Arsenal

December 14, 2012 @ 12:50 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

BRUN DID YOU ENJOY THE GAME BUDDY??
Nope. Tell me more about Wenger being solely to blame though, would like to hear it all 
December 14, 2012 @ 04:08 AM
NapoleonComplex

Delusional brun you are delusional.
In the same thread manure supporters are sucking off rvps dick, a player we sold for "football reasons"
while we lick our wounds from a league two who beat our starting 11 not some 16 yo french-african reserve
CLEARLY it isnt Wenger its the whole fucking team the whole fucking organization, and they are aloud to be far less mediocre because of delusional fans like YOU

December 14, 2012 @ 10:07 AM
Otacon

Omg imagine cazorlas passes to an actual striker
December 14, 2012 @ 02:06 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Delusional brun you are delusional.
In the same thread manure supporters are sucking off rvps dick, a player we sold for "football reasons"
while we lick our wounds from a league two who beat our starting 11 not some 16 yo french-african reserve
CLEARLY it isnt Wenger its the whole fucking team the whole fucking organization, and they are aloud to be far less mediocre because of delusional fans like YOU
Don't try and tell me how to support my team. You do you, frankly whilst I acknowledge your points and even agree with some, ultimately I don't care what you think.

I've already stated that everyone in Arsenal, from the manager to the board to the players deserve blame. Everyone involved deserves blame but that blame varies from each person involved in the team. 

For example when we lost, everyone involved (that being Wenger and the players) deserved to be blamed, however Wilshere, someone who I thought gave it his all and played better deserved less blame than someone like Gerv who missed an open goal. That same principle runs throughout the whole club, some deserve more blame than others.

To be honest I'm tired of people in this thread, that's why I don't post as much (Even though I wasn't that active before). The discussions are poor here, I acknowledge what you guys say and agree with parts of it, for example Lemonz blamed Wenger only, I said yo that's fine but he's not the only one. Lemonz ignored. That isn't a discussion to me.

Like I said think what you like, I'm not saying you're all wrong and I'm right but none of you acknowledge anything.  Week in week out all this thread consists of is 'Man U we in this' and 'Woah did you see that goal' or 'Wenger out' or a gif of a goal with that fire smiley next to it. It's boring and predictable, you all seem to be nice people and I'm not trying to insult you but it's not really fun posting in this thread. There isn't any banter, nothing. I don't wanna go there but it may just be because you're not from the UK so the football banter isn't there. I may be wrong but maybe.

Anyways I don't think I'll post in this thread as much, like I said I'm not insulting anyone here btw, you all seem like nice lads. Enjoy your discussions.
December 18, 2012 @ 10:29 PM
Otacon

He cannot do it alone................
Someone in the EPL please buy him already
December 20, 2012 @ 04:20 PM
Lemonz

United v Madrid
it just had to happen
December 21, 2012 @ 12:00 PM
NapoleonComplex

yea well i hope you draw Madrid and CR7 shows no love.........bitchass nigga

Called that shit weeks ago cool

December 23, 2012 @ 12:08 AM
tomo.

The draw was bullshit.
December 23, 2012 @ 04:29 AM
YoungRizal

I was so fuckin' stoked when that happened. Because I was real salty about the Ashley Young goal being ruled offside, so when I saw this I was like.. Justice has been served.
Man U does this all the time. Score a very late winning goal or even to tie it. Gotta love this team.

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

December 26, 2012 @ 09:17 PM
DStyles

Just when you think we 'bout to take that L, we pull something out Sir Red Nose Ferguson's saggy booty hole cool

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

December 27, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
shodes01

yea i saw the highlights.... of the man u/everton game... i wish i had seen the game real time....
caught the mancity/stoke the late night game on FSC. i gotta say robino is the fucking man of the hour....watching him trounce all those big englishmen is fucking awsome.... and his goal celebrations seem very all about him hahaha....lol one thing is for sure his swagger is on another level right now... ( semi sarcasm)
;LJLK
December 27, 2012 @ 12:46 PM
shodes01

yea i saw the highlights.... of the man u/everton game... i wish i had seen the game real time....
caught the mancity/stoke the late night game on FSC. i gotta say robino is the fucking man of the hour....watching him trounce all those big englishmen is fucking awsome.... and his goal celebrations seem very all about him hahaha....lol one thing is for sure his swagger is on another level right now... ( semi sarcasm)
;LJLK
December 29, 2012 @ 07:19 PM
jmac100394

Walcotts Hat trick cool cool cool cool cool cool
December 29, 2012 @ 10:45 PM
wakim

Walcott better sign the contract extension. razz
December 30, 2012 @ 07:53 PM
NapoleonComplex

Please login first to reply.