Get an Extra 20% Off Sale Items - Use code: EXTRA20
December 1, 2012 @ 04:56 PM
NapoleonComplex

........I just broke my phone and tv after watching that second michu goal. that shit hurt more than vp scoring against earlier this season. Arsenal losing is by far the most depressing feeling ever. Wenger needs to go like yesterday.....All season we've been mediocre and playing for draws. and today we've gone far lower than mediocre. shit is disgraceful. I mean atleast chelsea lose and their still in CL places. We lose and we're down to 10th place.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

December 1, 2012 @ 05:23 PM
tomo.

Napoleon you're always calling for Wenger's head! Perhaps this time it's more understandable, your having a bad season and as weeks go by it's looking less and less likely that you can finish in the top four.

Pep next season?
December 1, 2012 @ 05:27 PM
NapoleonComplex

this is the first time i was serious about his head on a platter tho..........................

December 1, 2012 @ 07:13 PM
indecisive

that boy Abrahmovich fucked up big time.

agreed. No way Benitez is going to have a job going into next season. The life expectancy of the job for a Chelsea manager is always short-lived.

........I just broke my phone and tv after watching that second michu goal. that shit hurt more than vp scoring against earlier this season. Arsenal losing is by far the most depressing feeling ever. Wenger needs to go like yesterday.....All season we've been mediocre and playing for draws. and today we've gone far lower than mediocre. shit is disgraceful. I mean atleast chelsea lose and their still in CL places. We lose and we're down to 10th place.

Hey, you gotta give Swansea credit. Michu, too, has been on a great run of form this season. Although, I agree Arsenal needs to do something in order to move up. They can't continue to settle for draws or losses with teams. If they continue to do that, they aren't going to win a trophy for another century lol
December 1, 2012 @ 08:51 PM
Lemonz

Fuck, RVP did a Torres. Round the keeper, wide open goal and he missed it. suprised
7 goals in the first half, no defenders decided to show up today. If United continue like this then the Manc derby next week will be some match.
December 1, 2012 @ 11:15 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Stfu about Wenger needs to go

Arsenal fans that say that are ridiculous
December 2, 2012 @ 12:36 AM
Lemonz

How could you possibly justify some of the decisions he's made this season?
I know Arsenal will probably rally towards the end of the season and get into the top 4, but I can understand why they're calling for his head.
December 2, 2012 @ 01:56 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

How could you possibly justify some of the decisions he's made this season?
I know Arsenal will probably rally towards the end of the season and get into the top 4, but I can understand why they're calling for his head.

What decisions are you on about?

In terms of players he's put out or what?
December 2, 2012 @ 03:02 AM
NapoleonComplex

Biggest mistake to me was selling Carlos Vela, I mean he was our Mexican Superstar, better than cantona.....oh Vela, Vela.

Than selling Song for no fucking reason. and then even worse no replacing him because. Oh we have Diaby, and then Diaby gets injured, and then oh no worries replace with a small less agile no stamina Mikel Arteta.........
Like how is that even remotely acceptable for a supposed top 4 club? Fellani muscled him and so did Michu. And I CANT FUCKING WAIT FOR SHANE LONG OR ODEWINGIE TO MAN HANDLE HIM NEXT WEEK!
GET A DMID SOME REAL GOALSCORING THREATS AND A VETERAN LEADER ON THE FIELD OR PACK UR BAGS, THAT IS WENGERS ONLY CHOICES AT THIS POINT.

December 2, 2012 @ 03:05 AM
NapoleonComplex

I didnt even touch on the subject of bringing on Coquelin at Villa and at Goodison to gain a point instead of bringing on an attacker to go for the win. Weak mentality spreads and got exposed today.

December 2, 2012 @ 03:29 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

At the Vela point I'm guessing you're being sarcastic so i'm going to ignore that.

Regarding Song, if a player wants to go and you manage a club that has an archaic wage structure in which you can't offer them more what can you do? Selling a player isn't just up to the club, a player can simply choose to leave. Hey ho Wenger is to blame because he couldn't manage to convince Song to say no to the best club in the world.

Get a defensive mid - Who says he won't in January? Problem again goes back to Wenger not having huge amounts of money to spend and the wage structure. If he goes in for a top DM he'll have to negotiate with them until they (probably) agreed to taking some sort of wage cut because it's probably guaranteed that they'll be earning more or the same at their current club

Get a goalscoring threat - Arsenal have goalscoring threats so I'm not gonna even reply to that post. To blame Wenger entirely for the lack of penetration from Arsenal's attackers is laughable

Veteran Leader - You can't just make or buy a veteran leader. Wenger can encourage a player to take more responsibility but being a leader on the pitch is natural. A player has to be willing to develop his potential leadership abilities, it's not something that can just be made in a week. Viera was a leader for example because that was in his nature, that's how he was.

Sometimes I just wish Wenger left and retired somewhere nice and Arsenal stayed in the exact same spot, what would your reaction be when the board didn't release masses of funds, the same players and wage structure remained and this new manager couldn't take Arsenal to new pastures?

Ridiculous. Wenger isn't devoid of blame but like I said it's very laughable to 'Put his head on a platter'
December 2, 2012 @ 04:49 AM
Lemonz

Granted, the difficulties of dealing with a board that is reluctant to invest heavily in a team that needs new talent is hard enough, but it doesn't help when he publicly backs that very same board and consistently claims that there's money to spend. I think he angered a lot of fans earlier in the season when he claimed that 'finishing 4th is like a trophy', that just comes across as a man who's happy with mediocrity.
Whether you blame the board or Wenger himself, something is clearly not right, and I'd expect a lot more from a club of that size. Do you really think Sir Alex would allow that to happen to United? 7 years without a trophy, now that's laughable.
December 2, 2012 @ 06:00 AM
NapoleonComplex

exactly lemonz....
that old scottish bitch didnt win a trophy last year so what did he do? he bought the top striker in the prem....smh
Arsenal hasnt won a trophy in 7 years and we sell our top striker and dmid.

December 2, 2012 @ 12:41 PM
tomo.

exactly lemonz....
that old scottish bitch didnt win a trophy last year so what did he do? he bought the top striker in the prem....smh
Arsenal hasnt won a trophy in 7 years and we sell our top striker and dmid.

He's got clout and we have wonga.

Wenger has the money though doesn't he? He has money to spend. I think the wage structure and the nature of contract negotiations are the main problems.
December 2, 2012 @ 04:37 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Granted, the difficulties of dealing with a board that is reluctant to invest heavily in a team that needs new talent is hard enough, but it doesn't help when he publicly backs that very same board and consistently claims that there's money to spend. I think he angered a lot of fans earlier in the season when he claimed that 'finishing 4th is like a trophy', that just comes across as a man who's happy with mediocrity.
Whether you blame the board or Wenger himself, something is clearly not right, and I'd expect a lot more from a club of that size. Do you really think Sir Alex would allow that to happen to United? 7 years without a trophy, now that's laughable.

Just like Fergie backs the Glazers yeah?

Can't even be bothered to argue you lot believe what you wanna believe. I just find the notion of a club's failure being due to one man utterly ridiculous, especially when he can't necessarily control each and every aspect of what occurs on the pitch.
December 3, 2012 @ 12:40 PM
Lemonz

Just like Fergie backs the Glazers yeah? Can't even be bothered to argue you lot believe what you wanna believe. I just find the notion of a club's failure being due to one man utterly ridiculous, especially when he can't necessarily control each and every aspect of what occurs on the pitch.
That's different. Fergie is actually successful and the Glazers have never denied him when he needed support. If a team is playing poorly, it's the manager that has to set them right, you're trying to deflect most of the blame away from Wenger as if he isn't responsible.
December 4, 2012 @ 03:24 PM
kromaqee

Will Rafa make it through the next round of games?

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

December 5, 2012 @ 12:01 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

That's different. Fergie is actually successful and the Glazers have never denied him when he needed support. If a team is playing poorly, it's the manager that has to set them right, you're trying to deflect most of the blame away from Wenger as if he isn't responsible.
The Glazers have clearly done some bad for the club, many United fans would agree, yet Fergie backs them 100%. As if the debt United have acumulated came out of nowhere.

Also the issue with Arsenal is not reserved just for the pitch, the problems with the team are off the pitch also and bring a detrimental effect to the on pitch performances. No one is trying to omit the blame from Wenger, unexpectedly you completely ignored where I said Wenger isn't devoid of blame just to continue what is a pointless argument and to continue to wallow in ignorance. 

Wenger makes incredibly daft tactical decisions which lead to Arsenal sticking with the same tactics and formation against teams that have set up especially against said tactics and formation. Wenger is extremely stubborn when it comes to under performing players. In fact all of his problems stem from his stubborn nature. It is incredible however that not only are you implying that the only problem with Arsenal is their on pitch performances but you also seemingly blame Wenger for all of Arsenal's problems. 

You can reply to this if you like but to be frank I can't be bothered, it genuinely seems like you can't appreciate any other opinion. I can see clearly that we both agree that Wenger takes some blame, that's only natural, yet you can't seem to recognise that the on pitch performances are due to matters of the pitch which one can argue Wenger isn't to blame for.
December 5, 2012 @ 04:18 AM
Lemonz

Wenger makes incredibly daft tactical
decisions which lead to Arsenal sticking with the same tactics and
formation against teams that have set up especially against said tactics
and formation. Wenger is extremely stubborn when it comes to under
performing players. In fact all of his problems stem from his stubborn
nature. It is incredible however that not only are you implying that the
only problem with Arsenal is their on pitch performances but you also
seemingly blame Wenger for all of Arsenal's problems. 

I rest my case.
December 5, 2012 @ 09:33 PM
NapoleonComplex

Okay guys you have to choose
be 3rd in the league but out of the Champions League?
or..........
10th in the League but take 2nd place in your CL Group?

December 5, 2012 @ 10:30 PM
Lemonz

Depends on where you finish. I wouldn't write Arsenal off getting into the top 4 so right now I'd say being in the CL is a good thing since you'll likely get into it again next season.
Why did Wenger rest players yesterday knowing that if they dropped points they wouldn't top the group? I hope for the shits and giggles they draw Barcelona in the next round.
December 5, 2012 @ 11:13 PM
NapoleonComplex

yea well i hope you draw Madrid and CR7 shows no love.........bitchass nigga
edit: srry i got so hostile there, tbh we'll probs draw PSG so Ibra can purge us again.

December 6, 2012 @ 08:00 AM
indecisive

BYE BYE! lol
December 6, 2012 @ 08:01 AM
indecisive

yea well i hope you draw Madrid and CR7 shows no love.........bitchass nigga

edit: srry i got so hostile there, tbh we'll probs draw PSG so Ibra can purge us again.
Sorry, either way Arsenal ain't moving past the round of 16.
December 7, 2012 @ 04:36 AM
Otacon

im still like wtf at atletico losing
December 8, 2012 @ 03:54 AM
GetFreshDough

He shouldn't. He hasn't earned his spot.
December 8, 2012 @ 03:15 PM
kromaqee

im still like wtf at atletico losing
"EPL discussion thread"

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

December 8, 2012 @ 05:24 PM
Lemonz

December 8, 2012 @ 06:13 PM
December 9, 2012 @ 03:45 PM
Lemonz

That alone is worth the 24m they paid for him.

Please login first to reply.