Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
November 3, 2012 @ 06:58 PM
NapoleonComplex

I have never seen a team play with so little heart and desire to win ever. You are 2-nil down and your centrebacks are playing the ball between each other because no one forward wants to make a run or get open, like wtf.
Arsenal are the easiest team to beat in the prem right now. just setup shop within ur own half and wait for the counter, because they sure as hell cant stop anyone going forward at the moment.
Schalke game will be the biggest of the season.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 4, 2012 @ 07:39 AM
nasmatic

November 5, 2012 @ 05:12 AM

Inactive

Lol at Liverpool supporters.
November 5, 2012 @ 07:03 AM
dildo baggins

fuckin love this guy. first class finish
November 8, 2012 @ 07:59 PM
Otacon

Jackson Martinez linked to Chelsea lol Falcao is now to expensive supposedly
November 9, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
MookLife

Could you ever imagine Sir Alex Allowing this dime at OT....

Some say Soccer is life and death, I assure you its much more than that!

November 9, 2012 @ 03:04 AM
Lemonz

A few days earlier Gerrard bashed Everton calling them a long ball team etc. Funny thing is, he's the one that made that pass from damn near his own penalty area smh
November 9, 2012 @ 11:08 PM
tomo.

A few days earlier Gerrard bashed Everton calling them a long ball team etc. Funny thing is, he's the one that made that pass from damn near his own penalty area smh

Poor Gerrard, can't come to terms with the fact that Liverpool aren't a force in English football anymore and that he's over the hill. Looking for excuses.
November 9, 2012 @ 11:55 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Nope, assist was from Enrique not Gerrard
November 10, 2012 @ 06:11 AM
NapoleonComplex

Well have ya seen Stevie Gerrard win the League?

November 10, 2012 @ 06:24 AM
NapoleonComplex

cool

November 10, 2012 @ 01:25 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Edinson Cavani is a fucking animal. holy shit he murdered that Ukrainian team on their last Europa league game. cool

He freakin scored 4 goals all by himself. coolcoolcool Napoli got themselves a real talented Uruguayan gem.

Uruguay got some football talents indeed. Edinson Cavani, Luis Suarez, and lastly but not least, Diego Forlán who happens to be 1 of my fav players. [idk his always reminds of fucking 80s Robocop's face lmaoo]

I guess it's a sign that I should also keep up with the Series A lolol. Juventus and Napoli. Of course, let's not forget Inter Milan. So many teams to follow lolol

* I clearly can read the Title of this Thread. Yes, it's fuckin' called EPL. But forgive me, I'm sure y'all are football fans that appreciate football no matter where it's from or where it takes :D

The world is round after all. kekeke [Also it's the 1 and only football thread that's actually most active]

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 10, 2012 @ 02:53 PM
Lemonz

[]

Nope, assist was from Enrique not Gerrard

gerrard, enrique.. doesn't matter. they play long balls as well
November 10, 2012 @ 02:56 PM
.kciN

^ Uruguay are stacked as fuck offensively but leave a lot to be desired on defense which can be seen anytime they play a team of any quality... Peep their performance against Argentina in their world cup qualifier last month as a prime example.

Anyway back to EPL... Some good games this week... Lpool vs Chelsea and Man City vs Hotspurs... And for the sake of my fantasy team I hope Crouch and Fellaini both have stunners... Anyone else playing on the EPL site??
November 10, 2012 @ 04:29 PM
tomo.

^ Yes I am. I hope Luis Suarez scores tomorrow, I just shipped him in for Podolski, and it was either Suarez or Berbatov as a replacement.
Well have ya seen Stevie Gerrard win the League?

What do you mean by this Napoleon?
November 10, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
Lemonz

^ Yes I am. I hope Luis Suarez scores tomorrow, I just shipped him in for Podolski, and it was either Suarez or Berbatov as a replacement.

Shit, I went for Tevez instead of Berbatov sad dat hattrick

And lol at Arteta missing the penalty that would have won it
November 10, 2012 @ 04:57 PM
NapoleonComplex

why on earth did Arteta take the penalty? he was having a howler and has never taken a penalty for Arsenal before, Arshavin shouldve been the first choice, then Santi or Giroud. There was no reason why Arteta shouldve taken that. I knew he wasnt going to score the moment he picked up the ball. smh

November 10, 2012 @ 06:09 PM
tomo.

Shit, I went for Tevez instead of Berbatov sad dat hattrick

And lol at Arteta missing the penalty that would have won it

I have Tevez too, (Tevez, Suarez, Pogrebnyak). Would like RVP but obviously can't afford it, concerned that there is too much rotation at City for Tevez to be worth the money, but he's getting points at the minute so I'll leave it.

Edit: Berbs got a brace not a hatrick, but yea, lots of points to be had there!
Edit 2: FML, come on DeG could of done better there surely, not sure if he was unsighted though. Great build-up play by Benteke.
November 10, 2012 @ 07:37 PM
Otacon

Edinson Cavani is a fucking animal. holy shit he murdered that Ukrainian team on their last Europa league game. cool

He freakin scored 4 goals all by himself. coolcoolcool Napoli got themselves a real talented Uruguayan gem.

Uruguay got some football talents indeed. Edinson Cavani, Luis Suarez, and lastly but not least, Diego Forlán who happens to be 1 of my fav players. [idk his always reminds of fucking 80s Robocop's face lmaoo]

I guess it's a sign that I should also keep up with the Series A lolol. Juventus and Napoli. Of course, let's not forget Inter Milan. So many teams to follow lolol

* I clearly can read the Title of this Thread. Yes, it's fuckin' called EPL. But forgive me, I'm sure y'all are football fans that appreciate football no matter where it's from or where it takes :D

The world is round after all. kekeke [Also it's the 1 and only football thread that's actually most active]
^ Uruguay are stacked as fuck offensively but leave a lot to be desired on defense which can be seen anytime they play a team of any quality... Peep their performance against Argentina in their world cup qualifier last month as a prime example.

Anyway back to EPL... Some good games this week... Lpool vs Chelsea and Man City vs Hotspurs... And for the sake of my fantasy team I hope Crouch and Fellaini both have stunners... Anyone else playing on the EPL site??

Just saying
November 10, 2012 @ 07:42 PM
DStyles

lol@colombia

Hernandez sparking that comeback to save us

Last.fm - DStyles23 Xbox Live GT: DStyles23

November 10, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
Otacon

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ excuse me?!!!!!!!!!!

anyways anybody going to see Colombia vs Brazil in Metlife stadium next wednesday? I paid 200 bucks for a ticket so these motherfucker better not make me cry #realtalk
November 10, 2012 @ 08:47 PM
.kciN

Anyone up for a HB fantasy league on the EPL site?? PM me your email if so and I'll create one and send the invite code
November 11, 2012 @ 02:51 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

It was an incredible task for any player, but he delivered more than just a bang. 3 fuckin times lolol

Let's not forget the fact that RVP hit the post twice against the Aston Villa. 1 w/the header and another w/his shoot.

Man Utd is looking very good, and I think Chelsea is more of a threat than the Man City this season based on their performances.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 11, 2012 @ 06:17 PM
YoungRizal

Come Back kings!!!! Man U all day b

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

November 11, 2012 @ 06:19 PM
nasmatic

you'll never walk alone.....oh wait.....yeah you will

lol @ this one
November 11, 2012 @ 07:45 PM
NapoleonComplex

lmao just shrug it off with another fist pump and wrist kiss

November 11, 2012 @ 07:57 PM
Lemonz

Dzeko is like City's version of Hernandez

smh at Spurs not holding out for at least a draw
November 11, 2012 @ 11:36 PM
.kciN

Dzeko is like City's version of Hernandez

smh at Spurs not holding out for at least a draw

Um, how? Their styles couldn't be more different
November 11, 2012 @ 11:43 PM
tomo.

^ Think he's just referring to their super-sub impact.
November 12, 2012 @ 02:31 AM
Lemonz

^Yeah

Please login first to reply.