October 30, 2012 @ 01:05 AM
NapoleonComplex

Does anyone have pre-match or match rituals or customs?

Whenever Arsenal play the early Saturday morning game, I take a nap friday, wake up around 9:30-10:00pm play fifa til 2am watch sky sports eat waffles and watch Arsenal play.
I used to wear my Arsenal jersey with a long sleeve help the homeless shirt i got in 8th grade.
I was cold in my basement watching Arsenal play United back in 06 and i decided to put it on with about 20mins left and we came back with goals from the traitor and Henry. I've worn long sleeves underneath my kit everyday Arsenal plays. Until last season.
After we went down 2-0 against spurs i took off my kit and threw it on the ground and just sat in my living bare chested.
I decided to put my kit back on without the long sleeves, and the rest is history.
I know it makes no sense. and i might be crazy but fuck it.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 30, 2012 @ 01:20 AM
tomo.

@napoleoncomplex haha, crazy shit. Who was the traitor - Ca$hley Cole?

Also, are there any Chelsea fans in here, haven't spotted any?
October 30, 2012 @ 01:57 AM
NapoleonComplex

cashley is judas
the traitor is van pussy

October 30, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
tomo.

Haha, okay. Your loss is my gain cool
October 30, 2012 @ 02:29 AM
Lemonz

Whenever Arsenal play the early Saturday morning game, I take a nap friday, wake up around 9:30-10:00pm play fifa til 2am watch sky sports eat waffles and watch Arsenal play.

West coast US? o_o
Lunch-time KO for me is 6:00/7:00am
3pm KO is at 9:00/10:00am
Late KO at 11:00am
CL matches are 1:45pm - will miss basically all tuesday CL games this season. next semester i gotta schedule my classes around this shit
October 30, 2012 @ 02:35 AM
tomo.

CL matches are 1:45pm - will miss basically all tuesday CL games this season. next semester i gotta schedule my classes around this shit

Nice one cool
October 30, 2012 @ 03:13 AM
NapoleonComplex

Im on the East Coast DMV to be exact 2am sky sports is 7am in UK so.......
but yeah ur times for KO are 1 hour ahead of mine.
CL KOs are 2:45 had to watch the last two games in my American Government Lecture Class. Celebrated Podolski's goal against Olympiakos a lil too hard.

October 30, 2012 @ 10:25 PM
jmac100394

Arsenal 7-5 Reading. Damn that game was insane
October 30, 2012 @ 10:27 PM
NapoleonComplex

new ritual bergkamp kit from 05-06, didnt score until i put it on, and the rest was history.
bring on the scum.

October 30, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
jordann

That was the greatest comeback I've ever seen. Getting Chamk on the back of my home shirt this weekend, spelt wrong purposely because it'll be cheaper.
October 30, 2012 @ 11:07 PM
indecisive

Who the hell just saw the Capital One Game that Arsenal just played??? Crazy shit!

Man Utd. vs Chelsea tomorrow! C'mon United!

Also on a side note.. Falcao on 23 man shortlist for Balon D'Or...Where @Otacon at? hahacool
October 30, 2012 @ 11:22 PM
tomo.

Hope Messi doesn't win the Balon D'Or this year.
October 30, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
Lemonz

Chelsea tomorrow
Arsenal saturday
Braga wednesday

The Chelsea match is probably least important so it should be interesting what team he picks
October 31, 2012 @ 12:21 AM
tomo.

Chelsea tomorrow
Arsenal saturday
Braga wednesday

The Chelsea match is probably least important so it should be interesting what team he picks

Would love to see Henriquez tomorrow.
October 31, 2012 @ 03:03 AM
YoungRizal

Nvm

FS - Supreme Nupste, WTAPS Parasmock ETC

October 31, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
Alan_Watts

wow i forgot marko marin went to chelsea, he hasn't featured for them at all this season
October 31, 2012 @ 10:28 PM
tomo.

Well, I think we had the better result of tonights. So long as we beat Arsenal at the weekend.
November 1, 2012 @ 12:06 AM
Lemonz

Could have been worse. Wooton and Keane got tired near the end but they played fairly well given the circumstances.

Btw, the nail in Nani's coffin: Link
November 1, 2012 @ 12:30 AM
NapoleonComplex

Arsenal v United will be nothing like this at all. the real teams will play a hard fought 1-nil'er to either side.

I really hope Wenger decides to put Vermaelen at left back with Koscielny and Mertesacker in the centre. I cant imagine what the United Wingers will do to Andre Santos if he plays.

November 1, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
Alan_Watts

Could have been worse. Wooton and Keane got tired near the end but they played fairly well given the circumstances.

nah man hes staying, the article title makes saf's comments a lot more malicious then what they were, he stated what happened. Every player who fucks up knows he/she fucked up, no one needs to tell them they fucked up. yes my last comment was a little redundant but i really wanted to iterate that telling a player he/she fucked up is a waste of time. besides its the capital 1 cup
November 1, 2012 @ 12:33 AM
Alan_Watts

Arsenal v United will be nothing like this at all. the real teams will play a hard fought 1-nil'er to either side.

I really hope Wenger decides to put Vermaelen at left back with Koscielny and Mertesacker in the centre. I cant imagine what the United Wingers will do to Andre Santos if he plays.

its going to be good game, i expect a lot of yellow cards and hard tackles especially on cazorla
November 1, 2012 @ 01:04 AM
tomo.

Haha. We should ship him to Juve and buy Tom Ince.
I do like Nani but he is far too inconsistent for his wage demands and he's now become expendable.
November 1, 2012 @ 01:12 PM
tomo.

Oh dear, it's all going wrong at Chelsea Football Club. I hope they get shafted when the FA throw out the Clattenburg allegations.
November 2, 2012 @ 07:36 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Nani needs to go. I admit he's talented but he can be very selfish sometimes the way he plays. And just like u mentioned, he is so fuckin inconsistent.

all of the young defenders from Man-U are fucking terrible.

And yes, i hope messi doesnt win the balon award or whatever. I hope Falcao wins.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

November 2, 2012 @ 02:58 PM
Lemonz

Nani needs to go. I admit he's talented but he can be very selfish sometimes the way he plays. And just like u mentioned, he is so fuckin inconsistent.

And yes, i hope messi doesnt win the balon award or whatever. I hope Falcao wins.

Seriously? 2 reserve defenders get chucked into the first team at 19 and 20 and you expect them to be world class?
Chelsea had their first choice attacking trio of Mata, Hazard and Oscar and they did well up until the last minute, could have been a lot worse.
November 2, 2012 @ 03:37 PM
tomo.

Seriously? 2 reserve defenders get chucked into the first team at 19 and 20 and you expect them to be world class?
Chelsea had their first choice attacking trio of Mata, Hazard and Oscar and they did well up until the last minute, could have been a lot worse.

This.

Wooton and Keane had a great 90 mins in my opinion, tiredness and lack of experience cost us in the final minutes and going into extra time Chelsea had the momentum. The back four did very well against a pretty strong Chelsea side, only 6 changes compared to our 10 (from sundays game) and then to bring on Hazard and Oscar, well..

Great experience for the lads nonetheless.

Have faith in them, they will come through.
November 3, 2012 @ 12:55 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

So why shouldn't Messi win the Balon D'Or? Lemme guess cos he's won it before someone else should get a chance? Lol
November 3, 2012 @ 02:30 AM

Inactive

So why shouldn't Messi win the Balon D'Or? Lemme guess cos he's won it before someone else should get a chance? Lol

I'm sure Messi will win simply because of the class he showed lasted season and the amount of goals he scored as well. I would like the see someone like Casillas win it though he's the best GK in the world, won La Liga and Euro 2012 so to me his resume regarding last season is better. Messi didn't win his league or the CL he also didn't win the Copa America with Argentina but, being that the award is given to the best player in the world and not really based on resume I guess Messi wins.
November 3, 2012 @ 03:32 AM
Otacon

November 3, 2012 @ 02:53 PM

Inactive

Arsenal played like shit we couldn't string together 5-6 passes, get a decent shot on goal or counter and its not like United's defense was amazing our attack was just really really poor. After the RvP goal we seemed to just give up on trying to get anything out of the match. The game should have ended 4-1 in all honesty with Rooney and Valencia missing chances they shouldn't have. We could've conceded even more if it weren't for some nice saves by Mannone, bad misses and a couple of offside calls.

Please login first to reply.