Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 18, 2012 @ 10:34 PM
blunt_trauma

just say top goal scorers, i mean if the job of the striker is to score goals then why not include messi and ronaldo if they score more goals than anyone else?

top 10 goal scorers,
david villa
ronaldo
messi
van persie
gomez
rooney
ibra
drogba
cavani
falcao

no particular order cause each one has his own unique ability and traits
October 18, 2012 @ 10:42 PM
Otacon

just saying falcao has 16 goals in 13 games just saying you know just saying
October 18, 2012 @ 10:43 PM
Otacon

add me on live: Nohypebeasts
October 18, 2012 @ 10:51 PM
tomo.

Fuck I need to get my shit together and get online.

I'm all about that Virgin Gaming life. Anybody used it? You know placing a wager on a FIFA game..
October 18, 2012 @ 11:00 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

^ holla at me. japan national team >>>> cool

Whattt

Didn't the guy ask for the best strikers in the world originally? He said rate the best strikers not say who would be in like a dreamteam

Your list is different then lol

No its not. My list is composed of players who i believe are the best strikers in world football today. why wouldn't i want to have the best strikers on my team? razz

Lol fair enough then

I'm on PC/PS3 and I'm only on PES so doubt I can play against you guys online
October 18, 2012 @ 11:37 PM
Lemonz

just say top goal scorers, i mean if the job of the striker is to score goals then why not include messi and ronaldo if they score more goals than anyone else?

top 10 goal scorers,
david villa
ronaldo
messi
van persie
gomez
rooney
ibra
drogba
cavani
falcao

no particular order cause each one has his own unique ability and traits

Huntelaar 44 goals for Schalke last season, 3 goals in 7 this season
Di Natale 27 goals for Udinese last season, 2 in 4 this season (in a league that's more defensive than any other)

cmon son
October 19, 2012 @ 02:22 AM
NapoleonComplex

THE FUCKING HUNTER

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 19, 2012 @ 06:29 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i know im so late on this. Since I just found out about Pirlo during the Euro 2012. Mostly due to the fact that I don't follow Serie A [Gay league with dirty ass players imo.]

But how awesome is Pirlo? God damn, this guy is so fucking good.

IMO, he's definitely better than Xavi and Fabregas. He just might be better than Iniesta too. IF anything he sure is as good as Iniesta.

I mean his nickname is "Architect" for a reason ya know?

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 19, 2012 @ 02:55 PM
NapoleonComplex

yea Pirlo is one of my fav players ever. I loved the 06 Italia team
Buffon, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Luca Toni, Cannavaro (even though he was a bitch nigga and walked out on Juve) Totti, De Rossi. #nostalgic

I always thought Pirlo was good at Milan, i personnally rate him as the best passer of long and short balls in the world. But now that he's with Juve cool
45 games unbeaten in the Serie A since Pirlo joined.....nuff said

October 19, 2012 @ 03:30 PM
tomo.

45 games ubeaten in serie a is a great stat to have... until the next match fixing scandal emerges...
October 19, 2012 @ 06:18 PM
blunt_trauma

Buffon, Del Piero, Zambrotta, Luca Toni, Cannavaro (even though he was a bitch nigga and walked out on Juve) Totti, De Rossi. #nostalgic

I always thought Pirlo was good at Milan, i personnally rate him as the best passer of long and short balls in the world. But now that he's with Juve cool

best long ball passer? scholes, pirlo is better then scholes in other departments but scholes has the most accurate long balls
October 19, 2012 @ 06:21 PM
blunt_trauma

THE FUCKING HUNTER

sorry i just don't rate him very highly, he was at RM and AC during his prime years and didn't do much.
October 19, 2012 @ 08:42 PM
Lemonz

THE FUCKING HUNTER

sorry i just don't rate him very highly, he was at RM and AC during his prime years and didn't do much.

He only got 6 months at RM. Nigga didn't even have time to unpack before they shipped him off.
Kinda agree with the Milan part though.
October 19, 2012 @ 09:59 PM
NapoleonComplex

best long ball passer? scholes, pirlo is better then scholes in other departments but scholes has the most accurate long balls

dont be stupid

Offside but cant take away from the pass

October 19, 2012 @ 10:41 PM
blunt_trauma

Oh please, you picking out a couple YouTube videos doesn't prove shit I could post a couple cross field passes from scholes aswell
October 19, 2012 @ 10:48 PM
tomo.

Pirlo is no better than Scholes, the only reason you would say that is because of Pirlo's appearance on the international stage. Scholes has played in a better league with better competition, for a longer period of time winning more honours with greater continuous playing time.
October 20, 2012 @ 04:43 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol come on Chopzz, you say you've barely seen Pirlo, so lets assume you only saw his Euro performances but now you're ranking him as one of the best? After seeing him play for like a month?

Also this

Pirlo is no better than Scholes, the only reason you would say that is because of Pirlo's appearance on the international stage. Scholes has played in a better league with better competition, for a longer period of time winning more honours with greater continuous playing time.
October 20, 2012 @ 06:50 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Arsenal why do you do this to me
October 20, 2012 @ 10:00 PM
kromaqee

This nigga salty!

But really, I was surprised that he was such a good sport about TAKING THAT MASSIVE L.

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

October 20, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
blunt_trauma

Napoleoncomplex are you just an epl hater dude? I mean come on to compare the mls to the epl is absolute nonsense. There is a reason why stars past their prime migrate to the mls. Anyways I'm pretty tanked so you might not have said what I am accusing you of saying
October 21, 2012 @ 12:32 AM
tomo.

Oh please, you picking out a couple YouTube videos doesn't prove shit I could post a couple cross field passes from scholes aswell

In the same vain Napoleon's videos don't prove shit then. I'm glad you could pick out some videos to prove Scholes can do exactly what Pirlo does during a game and that proves my point since there is a lot of footage out there (of Scholes).

Also, Chopzz, your entitled to your opinion but some people would consider Xavi to be better than Iniesta and I can't see how he is better than the Barca boys. I think Pirlo maybe gets overhyped a bit, because he was by far and away the best in his position in Serie A at his prime, and he could hold it down in europe but I wouldn't go so far as to say that he's better than Iniesta/Xavi and I personally don't think he is better than Scholes. One of the reasons that Scholes has the edge (IMO) because he was quicker, kept up with and orchestrated counter attacks.

This nigga salty!

But really, I was surprised that he was such a good sport about TAKING THAT MASSIVE L.

AVB always sounds salty! Very dignified in defeat, considering the shit Chelsea gave him aswell. Thought Spurs would avoid defeat today and I suppose they played well for the majority of the game - it's a shame they aren't full strength.
October 21, 2012 @ 12:34 AM
tomo.

One of my favourite Premier League goals of all time.

Just to even it out...

October 21, 2012 @ 07:51 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lol i can't see how Xavi is better than Iniesta... I'm going to start watch Juve's matches cuz of Pirlo.

Anyways Scholes is an amazing player too tho.

Dzenko saving ManCity cool cool Using his feet, not the header this time lolol

btw Germany vs. Sweden match was the craziest/best match amongst all of the worldcup qualification matches that happened in a past week

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

October 21, 2012 @ 12:54 PM
tomo.

Yea, Dzecko is always there when called upon it seems for City. I didn't see the Germany game but I've heard a story of someone putting a bet on at 126/1 for the draw at 4-0...
October 21, 2012 @ 03:31 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Why does it matter who is better? What is this insistence that someone HAS to be better and you HAVE to prove they are?

Iniesta and Xavi do different things on the pitch so only God knows how one is being ranked against the other so directly, Scholes and Pirlo are also both great players. Instead of trying so hard to prove who is better (Which gains nothing) why can't we all appreciate them?

This absurdity is the same that runs through the Messi vs Ronaldo arguments, its kinda childish. You can enjoy all these great players at the same time
October 22, 2012 @ 12:04 AM
tomo.

^ very true ^

and there was me thinking that it might be worth betting on a red card in the tyne-wear derby...
October 22, 2012 @ 05:26 PM
Otacon

Sorry for spamming the epl thread with LA LIGA stuff buttttt^^
October 22, 2012 @ 06:14 PM
blunt_trauma

for your sake i hope he doesn't fail in the epl
October 22, 2012 @ 11:30 PM
tomo.

Does he not usually score free kicks or something?
October 22, 2012 @ 11:40 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Was a good freekick scored in the 90th minute to win a game by a striker who's in form. Showing he can do more than what he's already been doing. Which in itself is amazing

Thats why people are excited

Please login first to reply.