Labor Day - Enjoy 25% Off Your Order. Use code: LABORDAY25
October 8, 2012 @ 04:58 AM
Belak

Fucking Cazorla!
October 8, 2012 @ 05:58 PM
Otacon

who saw atletico de madrid beat malaga to be coleaders of la liga?
October 8, 2012 @ 10:38 PM
Lemonz

October 9, 2012 @ 04:35 AM
NapoleonComplex

we get it lemonz
lil nigga crazy with the passes n goals
stfu already........

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 9, 2012 @ 01:13 PM
Lemonz

we get it lemonz
stfu already........

October 9, 2012 @ 02:52 PM
tomo.

That Clichy challenge was quality.

@otacon What's the goalscoring record Falcao has this season? A goal a game or something ridiculous? Heard an interesting stat before the el Classico but can't remember what it was.
October 9, 2012 @ 11:54 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

.........he's only scored 2 goals for Arsenal, dont hype him up
and he shouldve played theo in....what a ball hog smh

Lol are you joking about the last part?
October 10, 2012 @ 02:13 AM
tomo.

.........he's only scored 2 goals for Arsenal, dont hype him up
and he shouldve played theo in....what a ball hog smh

Lol are you joking about the last part?

Lol, if Theo wants to get clattered by Winston Reid.
October 10, 2012 @ 09:08 PM
Otacon

@9tom9 something like that. Some arabs need to invest in atletico , they can barely even keep him. Its so unfortunate that him going to the EPL is inevitable. The EPL is so boring smh reminds me of MLS.
October 10, 2012 @ 09:54 PM
tomo.

Cool, yea it would be nice for someone to break teh barca/real stranglehold in Spain. Shame teams like Athletico can't keep their players.

Lol, why is the EPL boring?
October 10, 2012 @ 11:47 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Lol at comparing MLS to the Premier League, well done
October 11, 2012 @ 12:22 AM
NapoleonComplex

@9tom9 something like that. Some arabs need to invest in atletico , they can barely even keep him. Its so unfortunate that him going to the EPL is inevitable. The EPL is so boring smh reminds me of MLS.

wait what about Malaga?
they have an arab sugar daddy

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

October 11, 2012 @ 01:12 AM
tomo.

wait what about Malaga?
they have an arab sugar daddy

He's fucked off, last I heard anyway. They owe taxes and had trouble paying their player's wages last season, partly the reason why they sold Cazorla.

Edit: Okay, he hasn't done a runner per say, but I believe his interest in the club has waned a bit, and less money has been available to them (the club) recently.
October 11, 2012 @ 02:10 AM
Lemonz

in order of entertainment value
EPL > Bundesliga > Championship > La Liga > MLS > Ligue 1 > Serie A
October 11, 2012 @ 02:38 AM
tomo.

@lemonz Agreed. The atmosphere you get in the Bundesliga is ridiculous, also, the competition in the Championship is intense. The fans aren't too bad either in that league and you get cheerleaders in the Championship.
October 11, 2012 @ 02:48 AM
deadpooL

la liga (real madrid vs barcelona) > epl > bundesliga > etc

the world stops when real and barca clash cool
October 11, 2012 @ 04:15 AM
Lemonz

Yeah, the world stop for 2 matches a season, and its the only thing exciting about La Liga.
They're the only two teams in Spain that stand a chance of winning the title, how is that entertaining? Madrid and Barca had a 30 point gap between them and the team that finished 3rd. razz
October 11, 2012 @ 05:13 AM
Otacon

Did we all not see what happened last season??????? Manchester united got eliminated from the euro league by bilbao and city got eliminated by sporting.Did we all not see what happened between atletico and chelsea???? The current EPL leader????????????????? smh

The EPL is more physical and tactical while La liga is more technical and just more exciting.
October 11, 2012 @ 05:33 AM
Otacon

Cazorla's success is proof guys
October 11, 2012 @ 05:45 AM
jmac100394

Idk man just cause cazorla is good doesnt mean la liga is. I respect the league but would rather watch the EPL
October 11, 2012 @ 05:03 PM
blunt_trauma

Did we all not see what happened last season??????? Manchester united got eliminated from the euro league by bilbao and city got eliminated by sporting.Did we all not see what happened between atletico and chelsea???? The current EPL leader????????????????? smh

The EPL is more physical and tactical while La liga is more technical and just more exciting.

1) LOL are you serious dude? do u know anything about soccer? what league doesn't have tactics? what league isn't physical? one word sums up the EPL, Pace, every team whether they are playing long ball or possession is going full speed. The german league is similiar but it doesn't have the same star power. Spanish and Italian leagues are WAY more calculative and tactics oriented. If you want technical go watch the Brazilian league

2) citeh and united cared about the europa league but they didn't make it a priority and to use the chelsea/atletico game as a barometer for the best league is ridiculous, its one game man. Who won the champions league last year? Which league had more teams in the knock out stage within the last 10 years?
October 11, 2012 @ 05:04 PM
blunt_trauma

we get it lemonz
stfu already........

more please
October 12, 2012 @ 05:15 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Some rubbish gets spouted in this thread
October 12, 2012 @ 07:14 PM
deadpooL

^ UK douchebag alert.
October 12, 2012 @ 07:21 PM
deadpooL

Yeah, the world stop for 2 matches a season, and its the only thing exciting about La Liga.
They're the only two teams in Spain that stand a chance of winning the title, how is that entertaining? Madrid and Barca had a 30 point gap between them and the team that finished 3rd. razz

my man, let me first say i respect your opinion. but hear me out...two real vs barca games > any man city / united / chelsea / arsenal / etc game

if real and barca hit up the EPL (or any other league for that matter), more likely than not, it would still be a real/barca slug fest for the title. you act like every team in the EPL is in it for the title. EPL has what? 3~4 elite teams that have a title shot? la liga has two of the best teams in the world (lets be real) fighting for the title. the 2nd and 3rd place point gap though? shiiiit.
October 12, 2012 @ 07:26 PM
blunt_trauma

there is such a league, its called the champions league and it isn't a real/barca slug fest...
October 12, 2012 @ 07:30 PM
deadpooL

of course, and thank god for that. i was referring to domestic leagues (serie a, ligue 1, bundesliga, etc).
October 13, 2012 @ 02:46 AM
Lemonz

my man, let me first say i respect your opinion. but hear me out...two real vs barca games > any man city / united / chelsea / arsenal / etc game

if real and barca hit up the EPL (or any other league for that matter), more likely than not, it would still be a real/barca slug fest for the title. you act like every team in the EPL is in it for the title. EPL has what? 3~4 elite teams that have a title shot? la liga has two of the best teams in the world (lets be real) fighting for the title. the 2nd and 3rd place point gap though? shiiiit.

Sure, El Classico is the most prestigious, but in terms of overall quality the EPL is miles ahead and that's why it is the most popular league.
-United, Chelsea, Arsenal, and City (Liverpool fell off) all have a shot at winning the title in any given season
-Then you have Spurs, Newcastle, Everton, Liverpool competing for Europa Lge spots
-Relegation battles are more exciting

By the way, come back when a La Liga title is decided on goal difference, in extra time, in the final round of matches of the season.
October 13, 2012 @ 05:51 AM
Otacon

@blunt_trauma I probably used the wrong adjectives to describe the league but its the generic reason people like la liga over the epl.

It also annoys me how civilized the fans are lol.
October 14, 2012 @ 12:31 AM
tomo.

if real and barca hit up the EPL (or any other league for that matter), more likely than not, it would still be a real/barca slug fest for the title.

Haha. Do not agree with that. Real/Barca would in for a right shock if they were to play in the EPL as, as LMZ has pointed out, in terms of overall quality the EPL is miles ahead of La Liga.

Yes they are the two best club teams in the world, but why people seem to think they are unbeatable, I do not know.

Please login first to reply.