Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
July 15, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

Inactive

Dimitar Berbatov

Because i am tired of speculation,i am talling you this. I read the papers and i see they say 10 million pounds is my price. I go and talk with Sir Alex, and he says to me 5 million..So who is talling the truth, what do you think??..And the truth is, I love this club, but i am not going to be useful to anyone, if i am not playing. And i want to play, i want to help. But for unknown reasons its not going to happen, or my chances will be limited, so it's better for everyone if we say goodbay. If not, i am professional and i will keep doing everything i can, to help my team and my teammates, whenever i have opportunity to do so.

5 MILL DOE! this guy is more technically gifted than most players in that team/PL. Top scorer previous season.

Guy is killin it in training, i dont blame him for wanting to leave. But 5 mill!!

Vision+reaction test results of all United players. Berba at the top
July 16, 2012 @ 08:49 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

how can Fergie possibly basically put away the last season's top scorer in EPL?

I have the great respect for Fergie, but lately I don't like the way he chooses his squad.

Oh yeah I really do hope Berbatov says Farewell to Man Utd and get on with the team that will let him play. He's an incredible striker n i like to see more of him

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 17, 2012 @ 08:22 AM
indecisive

Berba was the top scorer mostly because he scored on shit teams. However, I am not taking away from his skill as I think he is a much better option than one of the two other strikers. BUT if Fergie continues to not utilize his talents, why not leave? I think he needs a change of scenery and should go to Milan to make up for their massive losses.
I absolutely hate Evans personally and Fergies choices as of late as well.
July 17, 2012 @ 08:23 AM
indecisive

Ibra + thiago silva transferring to psg suprised

RIP ac milan. RIP teov.

on top of all the other players they lost too.

#inbeforeeveryonejumpsonpsgbandwagon
July 17, 2012 @ 07:49 PM
sjem

Berba was the top scorer mostly because he scored on shit teams. However, I am not taking away from his skill as I think he is a much better option than one of the two other strikers. BUT if Fergie continues to not utilize his talents, why not leave? I think he needs a change of scenery and should go to Milan to make up for their massive losses.

Lol Evans was our best defender last year. Berbatov arguably should've been used more last year, but I prefer the way we play with Welbeck and would rather see him develop than sit on the bench for a whole season.

Edit: And I'm pretty sure Teov is an Inter fan.
July 17, 2012 @ 10:20 PM
Lemonz

Lol Evans was our best defender last year. Berbatov arguably should've been used more last year, but I prefer the way we play with Welbeck and would rather see him develop than sit on the bench for a whole season.

Indecisive is right, Berbatov is more likely to score when United are already leading. He scores important goals but he's more likely to score the last goal of the match rather than the one that really counts.
July 18, 2012 @ 07:04 AM
indecisive

Welbeck still needs a lot of work. I think his finishing needs a lot of work done.Although, I'd prefer him over Hernandez. Evans was the best defender because all their defenders were riddled with injuries all season long. Disappointment to say the least.
July 18, 2012 @ 07:05 AM
indecisive

Also who's gonna catch United and Chelsea play friendlies tomorrow??? Can't wait to see Kagawa in action!
July 20, 2012 @ 09:47 PM
Lemonz

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7920345/Fergie-confirms-RVP-bid
If we get him, then you can kiss the title goodbye
July 23, 2012 @ 05:31 PM
July 24, 2012 @ 12:05 AM
bigmac

^

Is that shit serious b?

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 25, 2012 @ 07:51 PM
sjem

http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11667/7920345/Fergie-confirms-RVP-bid
If we get him, then you can kiss the title goodbye

I don't want him. He's only gonna go downwards from last season. If we could've got him for like £15mil then yeah sure, but no more than that.
July 26, 2012 @ 12:11 AM

Inactive

August 3, 2012 @ 07:37 AM
indecisive

You guys hear the rumours of RVP to Juve is practically complete? Also Lucas Moura to Inter
August 3, 2012 @ 05:15 PM

Inactive

I heard that Juve lookin elsewhere cah he keeps stalling. I bet he end up at Man city tho.

I hope Arsenal get Sahin, Madrid dumb tryna sell him, guy is pure class.
August 4, 2012 @ 01:54 AM
jmac100394

I heard that Juve lookin elsewhere cah he keeps stalling. I bet he end up at Man city tho.

I hope Arsenal get Sahin, Madrid dumb tryna sell him, guy is pure class.

Yea and theyre bout to get santi cazorla too who's also a dope player. Even if they lose RVP theyre probably going to finish in the top 4
August 8, 2012 @ 07:41 PM
NapoleonComplex

lucas moura to psg for 30mil?
City the poor mans PSG cool

Arsenal FTW tho
We got the most depth at the moment like i have no clue who are starting 11 will be just crazy depth.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

August 9, 2012 @ 09:58 PM
tomo.

Arsenal will definately finish in the top four this season, I expect it will be the traditional big four with spurs 5th and liverpool 6th. I also think that Arsenal will end their trophy drought, either cup competition.
August 15, 2012 @ 07:07 PM
Lemonz

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story/_/id/1134500/manchester-utd-agree-van-persie-deal?cc=3888
can't wait till monday cool
August 16, 2012 @ 02:15 AM
NapoleonComplex

RVP for 24 million? I'll take it
Only one injury free season, 29, in last year of his contract?

August 16, 2012 @ 03:23 AM
Lemonz

^He played 88 times for club and country in the last 2 seasons (scored 65 goals). His injury record before that may have been poor but now people are just using it as an excuse.

Look at the bright side, at least he's not going to City.
August 16, 2012 @ 07:25 AM
jmac100394

I've got a really bad feeling about Giroud, I just can't see him producing in the BPL. Hope I'm wrong.
August 17, 2012 @ 12:17 AM
NapoleonComplex

If i was a united fan i would be pissed tbh. Like WTF can they pay 24 million for RVP and pay him 200,000+ a week and not do the same for Lucas Moura who has more of a future and midfielders are what United need?

The most expensive panic buy?

August 17, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
Lemonz

United agreed a deal with Sao Paulo for Moura but PSG came in and offered him more money, and he's more interested in playing in Paris because Manchester is is too 'boring'.
There's 3 weeks left in the transfer market, I don't see how this could be a panic buy when there's enough time for Fergie to look at other players.
August 17, 2012 @ 07:06 PM
Drebrooklyn

why would Fergie pay 30+ mil for a player who's pretty much just potential? I wouldn't that's a super risk. you wouldn't be able to sell him at a profit if it doesn't work out. With Van Persie at least you know you'll get consistent goals granted he stay injury free like he did last season.
August 17, 2012 @ 07:38 PM
indecisive

PSG is just serious flaunting how much money they have. razz
Honestly as much as I dislike Arsenal(no hate here;Napoleon), I must admit they had the greatest pickups this transfer season.
Also perhaps Fergie is gearing up for a final run at some trophies. I mean he ain't getting younger...
August 17, 2012 @ 08:05 PM
deadpooL

sahin to liverpool cool
August 18, 2012 @ 01:10 AM
indecisive

sahin to liverpool cool

source?

Also, WHO IS READY FOR KICKOFF OF THE SEASON TOMORROW????cool
August 20, 2012 @ 05:11 PM
Drebrooklyn

anybody have any good site for streaming? here at work and my streaming site's not working
August 20, 2012 @ 09:15 PM
Zé Pequeno

Lol, Everett

We're all in the same game, just different levels. Dealing with the same hell, just different devils

Please login first to reply.