Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
July 5, 2012 @ 05:01 AM
NapoleonComplex

lol @ carried
smh yall are stupid, half of RVP's goals are poacher type shit any good striker should finish,
with out a doubt he's had some stunners like the free kick at sunderland or the leveler against spurs
but cmon Olivier Giroud could finish RVP's goals

and dont give me that yearning for glory crap, championships are not bought they are earned, ask chelsea they had to fight there way thru Barca at the camp nou with 10-men to get to the CL Final and win. We played a terrible Milan side at the San Siro and lost 4-0 all RVP did in the second leg was score a pen and miss a sitter that wouldve leveled the tie.
YES chelsea spends millions but it was blood sweat and tears by their players that won that CL Final.
it is unfortunate that Wenger cant find players with a smimilar fighting spirit.
Because it seems at this point almost every player in the world understands this expect Arsenal players current and former.

And who is RVP to say how the fuck the Club should go in direction?
If Wenger went in the direction i had chosen we wouldve sold RVP's glass legs ass in 08......(thats what i did in FIFA back then anyway)

1 good season and he becomes God.
May the Footballing Gods humble you Mr. Van Persie.

that being said if he joins the Old Lady
the Scudetto is ours! FORZA JUVE

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 5, 2012 @ 05:54 AM
J THRILLLAH

Does Wenger stay or go?

July 5, 2012 @ 06:19 AM
J THRILLLAH

.,....................HAHAHAHAHAHA!

July 5, 2012 @ 04:46 PM
basedinengland

@ NapoleonComplex Don't act like if Arsenal had played Park Chu Young over RVP they would've finished the same place they did. RVP saved Arsenal last season, and Arsenal will struggle without him because Giroud simply isn't as good as him (and has no premier league experience).

And just so you know, there was no discussion about the direction of the club, and no disagreement about it between Wenger and RVP. All players say shit like that to keep peace with the fans. Bottom line is that he can get more money and win trophies somewhere else.

+He is the definition of fighting spirit. Before Thierry Henry was brought back, RVP was playing every game and consistently scoring. Also, you act like RVP is fed balls like Xavi and Iniesta are behind him. Alex Song and Theo Walcott had the most assists for Arsenal (11 each), while for Sergio Aguero - who had seven less goals than RVP did - had the likes of David Silva and Samir Nasri playing him in on goal.

You can't deny RVP's excellence this past season, and he deserves to be rated as one of the top strikers in the world.
July 6, 2012 @ 03:35 AM
.kciN

lol @ carried
smh yall are stupid, half of RVP's goals are poacher type shit any good striker should finish,
with out a doubt he's had some stunners like the free kick at sunderland or the leveler against spurs

and dont give me that yearning for glory crap, championships are not bought they are earned, ask chelsea they had to fight there way thru Barca at the camp nou with 10-men to get to the CL Final and win. We played a terrible Milan side at the San Siro and lost 4-0 all RVP did in the second leg was score a pen and miss a sitter that wouldve leveled the tie.
YES chelsea spends millions but it was blood sweat and tears by their players that won that CL Final.
it is unfortunate that Wenger cant find players with a smimilar fighting spirit.
Because it seems at this point almost every player in the world understands this expect Arsenal players current and former.

If Wenger went in the direction i had chosen we wouldve sold RVP's glass legs ass in 08......(thats what i did in FIFA back then anyway)

Lmao, you mad.
Arsenal might have a nice stadium, a nice kit, loyal fans but the only thing they have going for them in the way of recent achievements at the moment is history. They haven't won shit for seven years so what do you expect from a player of RVP's calibre with the high personal goals he obviously sets for himself. Arsenal are lucky they got eight years out of him, he's a world class striker and he's been really loyal up until now, you have to admire that, he deserves respect not your misinformed bitching... Enjoy football league championship doe, cunt.
July 6, 2012 @ 07:22 AM
indecisive

Yea, I'm sure if we looked back at this thread somewhere during the season, we would find a contradiction from your posts where you might have praised him. No hate but I understand you being mad. It must be years of frustration being a Gooner and all but I wouldn't say he is class though( pointed at other poster) Just wait till he gets injured again this season and sits out. You sound bitter, Napoleon.

Giroud is a good addition but I agree that he might not perform as well in the prem. He might've been the top goal scorer for Ligue 1 but the prem. is much more competitive.

<a href='http://hypebeast.com/members/basedinengland/' rel='nofollow'>@Basedinengland</a> I must disagree that he is one of the top strikers in the world. He performed greatly this season but that shouldn't but him at the top with other top strikers in the world currently. This might be bias cause I consider international appearances as well and boy did the Dutch suck this Euro...
July 6, 2012 @ 03:18 PM
bigmac

Widespread reports on Twitter today of Lloris going to the Emirates for £12m and Modric leaving for the Bernabeu for £25m. Never been the biggest Sczczesny fan but spending £12m on a new keeper doesn't overly add up for me. Arsenal could put that to better use. Spurs losing Modric will be a big loss too. Even with all that cash, replacing him will be tough.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 6, 2012 @ 04:21 PM
Lemonz

Widespread reports on Twitter today of Lloris going to the Emirates for £12m and Modric leaving for the Bernabeu for £25m. Never been the biggest Sczczesny fan but spending £12m on a new keeper doesn't overly add up for me. Arsenal could put that to better use. Spurs losing Modric will be a big loss too. Even with all that cash, replacing him will be tough.

Seems legit lol.
Why do Arsenal need another keeper? Szczesny isn't world class but at 22 he has the potential to be great, and I can't see Arsenal signing a keeper for 12m unless they plan to use him as a regular starter.

Moving to Madrid would be a bad move for Modric. Who is he going to replace in the starting lineup? Alonso, Khedira, and Ozil are all better players than he is. He's better off coming to United where he can get games regularly. And Spurs signed Sigurdsson btw, who is probably his replacement.
July 6, 2012 @ 06:33 PM
basedinengland

@ indecisive That's a fair point you bring up about Van Persie's international play. I think in terms of league play he is undoubtedly one of the best.

Your ideology brings into question other players, such as Wayne Rooney. Personally, I do not consider Rooney world class, but many do. He certainly hasn't preformed on the international level. And others criticize Leo Messi's international play, but I believe it is very hard to argue against him being THE best player in the world right now. It's somewhat unfair to base a player's skill around his performances with a team he plays so rarely with.
July 8, 2012 @ 01:21 AM
ThaGoldenBoy

lol @ carried

Lmao, you mad.
Arsenal might have a nice stadium, a nice kit, loyal fans but the only thing they have going for them in the way of recent achievements at the moment is history. They haven't won shit for seven years so what do you expect from a player of RVP's calibre with the high personal goals he obviously sets for himself. Arsenal are lucky they got eight years out of him, he's a world class striker and he's been really loyal up until now, you have to admire that, he deserves respect not your misinformed bitching... Enjoy football league championship doe, cunt.

What are you on about?

To be honest RVP did well last season but Arsenal couldve dumped the lad many seasons ago when injuries plagued him. Around the time he was averaging like 15 games a season and scoring like 8 goals what were you all saying? That's right, nothing. All of a sudden you're all rating RVP beyond belief

When he goes i won't mind to be honest, it was expected. Money is a part of it but i truly feel he wishes to win trophies, thing is as a club like City he won't be an influential player. Competition with Aguero, Balo, Tevez and even Dzeko will mean he's gonna return to 15 games a season again or even less.
July 8, 2012 @ 05:11 AM
NEBSI

RVP has been loyal to Arsenal? More like Arsenal has been loyal to RVP. His injury prone ass was playing center bench the past few seasons and Wenger never sold him. One good campaign and he turns into a damn diva.
July 9, 2012 @ 06:13 AM
NapoleonComplex

the same policies that drove so many Arsenal players away were the same ones keeping RVP's ass at the club
and now he wants to leave
it is very disappointing

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

July 9, 2012 @ 07:24 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Ji-Sung, Park is about to join QPR... He had a great run in Man Utd for 7 yrs.

I support this decision b/c I like to see more of him playing, instead of sitting on the bench

With that being said... i can see Man Utd starting to decline real fast real soon. Not just cuz of park.

Regardless Im still very interested to see what Kagawa has to offer in EPL

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 9, 2012 @ 07:31 AM
deadpooL

Tottenham taking over cool

AVB + Vertonghen in the house. i hope dos santos stays ~_~

on the real though, how the fuck is friedel still playing?
July 9, 2012 @ 07:54 PM
Lemonz

I support this decision b/c I like to see more of him playing, instead of sitting on the bench

With that being said... i can see Man Utd starting to decline real fast real soon. Not just cuz of park.

People have been saying that shit since 1996, don't count on it. We get rid of one average player and all of a sudden we're in decline, lol dat logic.
Regardless, it's sad to see him go because he was always one of my favorite players.
July 10, 2012 @ 01:09 AM
J THRILLLAH

Park was the illest. Haha, I highy doubt United will ever go on a "decline." I'm not even sure how one comes up with that.

July 11, 2012 @ 04:47 AM
.kciN

Park is a pretty class player, real talk, I reckon he'll do well at QPR, hopefully Ryan Nelson sees a fair bit of game time there too.

Tottenham taking over cool

AVB + Vertonghen in the house. i hope dos santos stays ~_~

on the real though, how the fuck is friedel still playing?

Why the fuck would Friedel not still be playing?! Keepers tend to build up to their prime a lot later than outfield players and seeing as being a keeper doesn't require the same amount of physicality or fitness as playing in the outfield, they're generally able to continue their playing careers for a fair bit longer. Think about how many years of experience Tottenham got when they signed Friedel let alone the obvious level of class he brought to the table in comparison to fucking Gomes. They also got him on free transfer which was a crazy deal for a keeper of Friedel's calibre.
July 11, 2012 @ 09:29 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

i can see Man Utd being part of top 5 in EPL but idk about winning.

okay tell me you really can't see the decline of Man Utd. thanks to Fergie using Wellbeck & Ashley Young over Barbatov n using 20 yr old Jones fudging it up.

Like i understand he's trying to do this for the young players to gain some experiences but sometimes i dont agree with his decisions at all. After he realized that shit isnt looking too good. He had to bring back Scholes back.

Getting destroyed by Man City and Barcelona? Or even against that one Spanish team in Europa league?

Perhaps it's just me but i certainly see the decline. But we'll see how this will turn out soon enough right???

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

July 11, 2012 @ 05:55 PM
Lemonz

If you hadn't noticed, we played a different style of football last season based predominantly on swift counter attacking play. Berbatov does not fit into said system hence why Welbeck was preferred, he's faster and is just about as good on the ball as Berbatov. And his partnership with with Rooney has yeilded more goals than Berba-Rooney, even when Berbatov ended the season joint top scorer.

Phil Jones made 39 apps for United last season, and that was mostly due to injuries. I think you're forgetting that he's only 20, so he's prone to making mistakes here and there but for the most part he performed consistently well and I'd take him over Wes Brown and O'Shea any day.

Fletcher and Anderson picked up long term injuries, and Cleverley was in and out of the team since he was injured as well, so bringing back Scholes was a masterstroke, it was either that or go buy a player whiche he doesn't normally do in January. It's not like Scholes came back and was a disaster, he was one of our best players last season.

City went 4 games without Kompany and they defended like shit, which makes me wonder how well they would have coped if they lost their captain for half a season like we did with Vidic.
July 12, 2012 @ 11:19 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

lol great read n i appreciate it.

But i must say Berbatov >>>> Wellbeck.

I dont like Phil cuz of that one game where he scored against his own team lolol. However he's young n has a lot of room to grow.

July 12, 2012 @ 04:49 PM
deadpooL

Ibra + thiago silva transferring to psg suprised

RIP ac milan. RIP teov.
July 12, 2012 @ 08:07 PM
bigmac

Mad transfer.

If you got fifteen minutes and you actually give a fuck, read this. Quite an interesting piece on AC Milan. They lost Nesta, Thiago Silva, Gattuso, Seedorf, van Bommel, Ibrahimovic, Inzaghi this summer. Deep.

badbitchesandart.tumblr.com

July 12, 2012 @ 08:12 PM
ThaGoldenBoy

Why's that deep? Their players whilst still decent are pushing on abit, they needed to go

I see them in the race to get RVP now to be honest
July 12, 2012 @ 10:13 PM
Lemonz

Why's that deep? Their players whilst still decent are pushing on abit, they needed to go

I see them in the race to get RVP now to be honest

Leave Arsenal to join a team that just sold two of their best players? To a team that has very little chance of winning the CL next season, and the next? They're becoming the Italian version of Arsenal.

The only Italian team in any financial position to even think about signing RVP is Juventus. Both Milan clubs are broke and Serie A is a joke. He's better off going to United, City, PSG, or Madrid.
July 13, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
J THRILLLAH

Hoping PSG do well, they got pretty close to taking the league this past season. What up Carlo!

July 13, 2012 @ 02:57 AM
J THRILLLAH

Hoping PSG do well, they got pretty close to taking the league this past season. What up Carlo!

July 14, 2012 @ 12:51 AM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

serie A is a boring league anyways. their best days are behind them.... then again tho, they always perform well on the international stages as a nation.

July 14, 2012 @ 02:12 PM

Inactive

lol at people writing off teams before season even started. People chattin same chit about Man city last year and look what happened.
July 15, 2012 @ 05:09 AM
J THRILLLAH

Write off Chelsea and see what happens.. cool

July 15, 2012 @ 10:05 PM
jmac100394

Write off Chelsea and see what happens.. cool

Eden hazardcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcoolcool

Please login first to reply.