EPL discussion thread

Jun 05, 2012 @ 09:59
Yea how the hell was Ferdinand not called in the initial team?

And on that hazard picture, I hate to say it but he's there to win trophies. If they get some chemistry goin with him Mata and Torres EPL is a wrap.
Jun 05, 2012 @ 12:29

We might get Fellaini too

(KQ) http://blog.kromaqee.com

Jun 05, 2012 @ 12:55
To hell with Fellaini you might get Hulk too!
Jun 05, 2012 @ 22:30
Kagawa on the way blushing
Just need to get another LB, which will probably be Baines.
Jun 06, 2012 @ 09:09
Kagawa to man u tho right? Not chelsea?
Jun 06, 2012 @ 20:33
^Yeah, he hasn't signed yet but United agreed a deal with Dortmund for his transfer, and he still has to get a UK work permit as well. I was thinking we needed another striker to replace Berbatov but Kagawa will probably play behind the main striker.
Jun 06, 2012 @ 21:08
^ Great signing for united, Kagawa is an amazing player
Jun 08, 2012 @ 20:55
Just got my tickets to See Chelsea vs. PSG in July in Yankee Stadium. smokeyface
Jun 08, 2012 @ 22:09
What section?

Insta: @jthrillah

Jun 09, 2012 @ 18:02
233 B. U going?
Jun 09, 2012 @ 22:07
233 B. U going?

I'll be in 213!
Jun 25, 2012 @ 14:23
new arsenal away kit smokeyface

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

Jun 25, 2012 @ 14:56

And on that hazard picture, I hate to say it but he's there to win trophies. If they get some chemistry goin with him Mata and Torres EPL is a wrap.

Ferdinand and Terry can't stand each other. At one point before euro cup terry said he isn't down to play with Ferdinand at all
Jun 25, 2012 @ 17:41

Ferdinand and Terry can't stand each other. At one point before euro cup terry said he isn't down to play with Ferdinand at all

Bullshit, he never said that.
It's because Terry was accused of racially abusing Ferdinand's brother earlier on in the season when Chelsea played QPR. Rio was dropped for "footballing reasons" as Hodgson put it, but we all know it's because he didn't want any conflict between them since the court case is still pending. Ferdinand himself said he would have no problems playing with Terry but he was still excluded.
Jun 26, 2012 @ 01:34
lol u guys act like Ferdinand would have made a difference.

Jun 26, 2012 @ 02:47

Bullshit, he never said that.
It's because Terry was accused of racially abusing Ferdinand's brother earlier on in the season when Chelsea played QPR. Rio was dropped for "footballing reasons" as Hodgson put it, but we all know it's because he didn't want any conflict between them since the court case is still pending. Ferdinand himself said he would have no problems playing with Terry but he was still excluded.

lol k
Jun 26, 2012 @ 03:59

Hopefully RVP will be wearing it next year
Jun 27, 2012 @ 17:55

Hopefully RVP will be wearing it next year

That isn't the away kit, its photoshopped

This is it

Get it right lads!
Jun 27, 2012 @ 19:09
The shopped one looks better lol
Jun 27, 2012 @ 21:52
Both are ugly, problem is teams are more prone to changing their kits due to revenue. IMO teams should keep the same kits for 1 or 2 more seasons before changing it.
Jun 28, 2012 @ 07:13
Giroud headed to Arsenal..hoping M'Vila is next.
Jun 28, 2012 @ 19:45
that kit looks just like manchester united's second kit
Jul 04, 2012 @ 17:24

Guess you guys don't need this anymore.....

Insta: @jthrillah

Jul 04, 2012 @ 18:10
A starting 11 of players who've left arsenal since 2006:
Gk: Lehmann
Cole, Toure, Gallas, Clichy
Nasri, Fabregas, Hleb
Henry, RVP, Pires
And Adebayor.
Jul 04, 2012 @ 19:58
Out of all of those i wouldve only kept Cole, Fabregas, Nasri and RVP. The rest went for decent reasons

Inactive User

Jul 04, 2012 @ 23:46
Just heard the news ... RIP Napo

RIP Arsenal
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/
Jul 05, 2012 @ 03:57
Originally posted by Inactive User
Just heard the news ... RIP Napo

RIP Arsenal
http://www.sincearsenallastwonatrophy.co.uk/

Arsenal for Football League Championship
http://www.sportinglife.com/football/premier-league/news/article/312/7868758/rvp-will-not-extend-arsenal-deal
Jul 05, 2012 @ 04:09
smh......
he's just ungrateful, i wonder if he got paid all that time he was laying on the sick bed?

Jul 05, 2012 @ 04:26
smh......
he's just ungrateful, i wonder if he got paid all that time he was laying on the sick bed?

I wouldn't call him ungrateful, he fucking carried Arsenal this season, he's just ambitious with a yearning for glory and obviously feels he's not going to be able to achieve that with Arsenal, can't say I blame him...
Jul 05, 2012 @ 05:01
lol @ carried
smh yall are stupid, half of RVP's goals are poacher type shit any good striker should finish,
with out a doubt he's had some stunners like the free kick at sunderland or the leveler against spurs
but cmon Olivier Giroud could finish RVP's goals

and dont give me that yearning for glory crap, championships are not bought they are earned, ask chelsea they had to fight there way thru Barca at the camp nou with 10-men to get to the CL Final and win. We played a terrible Milan side at the San Siro and lost 4-0 all RVP did in the second leg was score a pen and miss a sitter that wouldve leveled the tie.
YES chelsea spends millions but it was blood sweat and tears by their players that won that CL Final.
it is unfortunate that Wenger cant find players with a smimilar fighting spirit.
Because it seems at this point almost every player in the world understands this expect Arsenal players current and former.

And who is RVP to say how the fuck the Club should go in direction?
If Wenger went in the direction i had chosen we wouldve sold RVP's glass legs ass in 08......(thats what i did in FIFA back then anyway)

1 good season and he becomes God.
May the Footballing Gods humble you Mr. Van Persie.

that being said if he joins the Old Lady
the Scudetto is ours! FORZA JUVE

Please login first to reply.