November 30, 2011 @ 01:47 AM
NapoleonComplex

Can Chelsea win a game....at home????

Sucks that Arsenal got knocked out Carling but hey it was shitty, and we had the likes of frimmers, coquelin, and iggy miquel all starting so you couldnt expect much. Chamakh was shit though. fuck samir nasri.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 30, 2011 @ 02:07 AM
Lemonz

Nobody is taking the Carling Cup seriously. I bet tomorrow United put out a team with a full 11 changes. Looking forward to seeing Pogba and Morrison play, hopefully they can start.
December 3, 2011 @ 04:15 PM
NapoleonComplex

Alex and Anelka handing in transfer requests...thoughts gentleman?

I would like to see Anelka return to Arsenal to be honest. Good option when RVP needs a breather.

December 3, 2011 @ 04:34 PM
Lemonz

At 32 his best days are behind him. Knowing Wenger he'd be reluctant to sign him since he's not under 23. lol
December 3, 2011 @ 05:48 PM
NapoleonComplex

Chicharito injured hahaha fuck united

December 3, 2011 @ 06:45 PM
zuesmc2000

Anelka would be a rubbish signing, he can't score anymore, his legs are gone. We've finally got a top class team spirit after getting rid of Cesc and Nasri, Anelka coming in would ruin that. Anyway, Arteta and Ramsey were magnificent today, really controlled the match, pressed well, and supported attacks well. Theo continues to be an assist machine, didn't get the ball enough though IMO.
December 3, 2011 @ 07:09 PM

Inactive

Anelka a rubbish signing?? hes the exact kind experienced player Arsenal need, not all them knee jerk signings like Arteta and mertesacker. but going arsenal would be a step down for him, both club wise and wages. i see him going either france (PSG) or MLS.
December 3, 2011 @ 07:50 PM
zuesmc2000

Experience means nothing when the player in question is poor, and Anelka has been exactly that since 2008. He wouldn't get at game at Arsenal anyways. We play 433 every match in the league and CL, and when fit Robin plays. He's never rotated for league matches, which is why its highly doubtful we'll buy a striker. I know enough about Park from Monaco to know he'll do the job if Robin gets hurt. He's very mobile, makes sharp runs, and he works his ass off.

As for Arteta being a knee jerk signing, I suggest you watch his performances for Arsenal thus far. He's completed more passes than any player in the league and he never loses the ball. He keeps our passing game going and he's always able to dribble out of tight situations. His pressing has been fantastic for the most part as well. Watch his performance vs Chelsea where he was the best mid on the park:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVMNv8nSEds
December 3, 2011 @ 08:40 PM

Inactive

SMH @ HESKEY! how do u take a shot and it ends up being a throw in! Weak game!

as for Arteta: good player, but no doubt a kneejerk signing along with benayoun, Mertesacker and santos ALL deadline day signings! coz wenger was feeling that heat from the fans.

ay i see it already, arsenal sailing ... come march/april in 1 week out of all competitions!
December 3, 2011 @ 09:18 PM
zuesmc2000

The reason deadline deals were made was because was had to qualify for the CL, ie, the money was available after it was certain we'd qualify. In addition to that, Cesc and Nasri left quite late in the window.
December 3, 2011 @ 09:31 PM

Inactive

The reason deadline deals were made was because was had to qualify for the CL, ie, the money was available after it was certain we'd qualify. In addition to that, Cesc and Nasri left quite late in the window.
December 3, 2011 @ 09:57 PM
zuesmc2000

Don't understand the reaction.
December 3, 2011 @ 10:20 PM
Lemonz

The fuck are you talking about "after it was certain we'd qualify"? Qualify for what, the Champions League? In August? Come on son.

Secondly, Wenger should have known that Cesc and Nasi has intentions of leaving, and should have prepared a list of potential replacements. That fact that they left late shouldn't have been a problem.
December 4, 2011 @ 12:08 AM
zuesmc2000

Champions League Qualification Play-off Round. Maybe you heard of it.

As for Wenger knowing about Cesc or Nasri leaving, of course he did. But nothing was ever certain and in Nasri's case it went to the wire. He even said he didn't know whether he was going or not. Not that I care, he's overrated.
December 4, 2011 @ 04:05 AM
Lemonz

ROFL, valid excuse. Most people would have expected Arsenal to qualify in any case. The whole qualification thing even slipped my mind completely, since United doesn't have to do shit like that.
December 5, 2011 @ 01:33 PM

Inactive

NO PL PLAYERS IN BALLON d'OR! anyone suprised? xavi, messi, ronaldo. i think a few players deserved a shot even though messi will win it.

vidic - unbeatable in defence last year - one of the main reasons united won the title
van persie - guy is on fire. snm
van der sar - minus CL final, best player for united last year
G bale - this guy was rampant last year
emile heskey -
rooney - dat overhead kick
December 5, 2011 @ 02:26 PM
NapoleonComplex

I absolutely died with the Emile Heskey. but yeah in my opinion RVP couldve won the Bullshit of the World award if Arsenal managed to win a fucking trohpy. Honestly with Messi dude scores goals and wins cups doing. cant hate on that. I get the whole no EPL players, but thats what happens when you have rich clubs in a weak league. Great players are gonna look like God reincarnate. I honestly do not think Messi would be able to score week after week in the prem because of the physicallity, and Xavi's legs would be all chopped up by the time he plays a Stoke or Newcastle.

Do I think its fair no. But nothing in UEFA/FIFA is fair. World Cup 2018 in Qatar. Russia gets it in 2022. and Rooney gets suspended for the group stages at Euro and has to play Platini's beloved France. Naw man Fuck FIFA and UEFA

December 5, 2011 @ 03:57 PM
Ronan

It honestly makes zero sense that van Persie is not on the shortlist for the Ballon D'or.
December 5, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
NapoleonComplex

Ok seriously do you guys think that Arsenal will be the only EPL team left in the CL looks possible. $hitty is surely out with Napoli having to play Villareal and city playing Munich. But the United Basel game looks interesting seeing that united dont have any tangible goal threats with the beener injured. Chelsea also look like they can be beaten by Valencia

thoughts?

December 5, 2011 @ 07:58 PM
Lemonz

On the whole Ballon D'or thing, RVP isn't on the list because his form skyrocketed since the start of this season. The Ballon D'or takes into account your form from the previous season for the most part.

@napoleancomplex, We only need a draw against Basel. Rooney should be fine playing alone up front. Welbeck just came back from injury and Berbatov is a doubt but I wouldn't be surprised of either are included.
December 5, 2011 @ 09:47 PM
NapoleonComplex

I mean RVP scored in 18 goals last year that started in january cause he was injured at the beginning of the season. and he has 14 in 14 this season. I can see why people want him to win the ballon d'or but he didnt win anything with his goals so who cares.

December 5, 2011 @ 10:00 PM
zuesmc2000

If I am correct the Ballon d'Or is based on the 2011 calender year, its an absolute travesty he's not on there based on some of the other players that are. I really don't care though as there's obviously only 1 player capable of winning the award, and deservedly so. Robin winning the PFA Player of the Year and the Writers Player of the Year is sufficient enough.

Anyone watch Fulham vs Liverpool? Reina is always spilling shots, just like Joe Hart. Liverpool are in desperate need of attacking signings, all the players Dalglish signed bar Suarez and Enrique are mid table type players. Not that I give a shit.
December 5, 2011 @ 10:08 PM
NapoleonComplex

Henderson+Downing= 40 million= 1 goal, 0 assts..........Gervinho 10.5 million=3 goals 5 assts
Jay Spearing is also shit i applauded that sending off.
Lets face it Liverpool 80's glory years and european cups when the CL wasnt even as big as is today is all they live on.

December 5, 2011 @ 10:18 PM
zuesmc2000

Yeah Gervinho has proven to be an astute signing and has been an integral part of our change in style post Fabregas. Don't rate him that highly though, and I can't wait until Chambo is ready.
December 5, 2011 @ 11:50 PM
NapoleonComplex

How many Attacking players can one team have. Either way next season is make or break for Vela and with this goal I bet he gets a valid opportunity instead of Cameos in the Emirates Cup.

COYG

December 6, 2011 @ 02:31 AM
zuesmc2000

Nah, Vela is finished at Arsenal, he won't be getting another chance. If his agent can't find him a permanent home in the summer he'll be loaned out again. Same for Bendtner and Denilson. I hope Vela keeps banging them in in Spain, some mid table club would pay between 5-10M for him.
December 6, 2011 @ 07:31 AM
goosehandgun

I would much rather have Vela over Chamakh, might be a lil bias doe since I'm Mex but Vela has true quality and deserves a full season at Arsenal instead of being loaned out.

Fuck David Stern

December 6, 2011 @ 01:18 PM
zuesmc2000

Vela can't play as the centre forward in our system and he'd be way down the pecking order in terms of wide players.
December 6, 2011 @ 04:49 PM

Inactive

game predictions:

Chelsea 3 - 2 Valencia
Olympiacos 2 - 2 Arsenal
December 7, 2011 @ 05:51 PM

Inactive

got damn! i was way off ...

aight tonight im goin for:

Man city 3 - 0 bayern
basel 1 - 2 man united

Please login first to reply.