Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
October 31, 2011 @ 08:33 PM
Lemonz

Yep. It's still racist. I mean, what does his color have to do with anything?
Sometimes it's not what you say, its how you say it and in what setting.
November 4, 2011 @ 10:35 PM
go0seMUFC

citeh need to drop points quick...

Tactic-less Premiership teams =/

They need to park the bus against mancini's men
November 8, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
J THRILLLAH

Yo, where's Selena?

November 11, 2011 @ 04:37 PM
J THRILLLAH

Arsenal........

November 11, 2011 @ 08:58 PM
Lemonz

Still reeling from that defeat? lol
Anyway, no football this weekend. sad

I hate international breaks. Might watch that England v Spain tomorrow doe.
November 16, 2011 @ 01:54 PM

Inactive

I might be late on the topic but the Arsenal v Chelsea match was the best I've seen my Gunners play offensively in a long time.. We got Norwich up next so it should be a easy three points. The Chelsea v Liverpool match should be a good one tho with Suarez on the form he is in (All four of Uruguay's goals against Chile) and Chelsea really needing the win.
November 16, 2011 @ 11:25 PM
Lemonz

You mean the same Norwich that dominated United at Old Trafford for vast periods of the match? You mean the same Norwich that drew 1-1 with Liverpool at Anfield, and dominated Chelsea at Stamford Bridge? This shouldn't be as easy as you're making it out to be.
Chelsea v Liverpool should be good. I might be slightly favoring Chelsea to win, Liverpool look shaky at the back. But it all depends on who starts up front since their strikers aren't exactly on form, and Drogba is injured.
November 17, 2011 @ 12:47 AM

Inactive

Yea I know AFC shouldn't take Norwich lightly but the Gunners are in really good form as a squad and haven't lost since the Tottenham match with 5 straight league wins since their last L. Norwich have been giving a lot of squads a run for their money and with the game being at Carrow Road its mostly gonna be tough but, I got my $ on Arsenal 2-0. As far as Chelsea goes Strurride is the only ST I feel that deserves to start in the attack with Mata and I guess Malouda? Being that Torres just doesn't have his mojo back yet.
November 17, 2011 @ 05:27 AM
J THRILLLAH

Torres was fine until his suspension. I have a feeling Anelka will get his goal spree soon. It's our defense that I'm worried about. People were all worried about not having a clean sheet. Against Blackburn, Ivanovic and Alex in the back and we got a clean sheet. It would be nice if AVB stopped mixing up the squad.

November 19, 2011 @ 04:05 PM
goosehandgun

Yea I know AFC shouldn't take Norwich lightly but the Gunners are in really good form as a squad and haven't lost since the Tottenham match with 5 straight league wins since their last L. Norwich have been giving a lot of squads a run for their money and with the game being at Carrow Road its mostly gonna be tough but, I got my $ on Arsenal 2-0. As far as Chelsea goes Strurride is the only ST I feel that deserves to start in the attack with Mata and I guess Malouda? Being that Torres just doesn't have his mojo back yet.

RvP with a brace against Norwich in a 2-1 win. That dude is a beast.

Fuck David Stern

November 19, 2011 @ 09:19 PM
Lemonz

Van Persie bails you out again, nothing new there. You better hope he stays fit for the entire season, or else you're in deep shit.
United with a shaky 1-0 win at Swansea. Not an easy place to go to but the three points is all that matters.
November 20, 2011 @ 03:43 AM
goosehandgun

Yea RvP is the foundation holding the squad together always saving the day. I can't stand Mertesacker tho, he isn't fit for the English game. As big as he is he gets tossed around like a lil bitch, it was his fault we coincided the first goal by getting out manned and handled. Arsene really needs to strengthen the back line for us to win any type of trophies.. I'm lookin forward to that Chelsea v Liverpool match should be a good one.

Fuck David Stern

November 20, 2011 @ 08:01 PM
dildo baggins

as annoying as it is watching liverpool tie games that should be in the bag, its always a great feeling watching them beat chelsea ahahah fuck torres
November 20, 2011 @ 09:25 PM
Lemonz

my randomness
+ Funny thing is, Torres left Liverpool because he wasted to win trophies.
+ Whats even funnier is the fact that there were 2 flops on the pitch, worth a whopping $85 million (Torres and Carroll)
+ John Terry had a horrible game, again. That in itself is hilarious.
+ AVB will be sacked by January, and he'll most likely be replaced by Guus Hiddink
November 26, 2011 @ 05:36 PM
Drebrooklyn

utterly bullshit call from the ref. it was clearly a perfect tackle from Ferdinand. We really can't seem to catch a break lately. all these chances and can barely get the goals we need.
November 26, 2011 @ 06:47 PM
Lemonz

Horrible decision. I can't even blame that shithead, stuff like this happens all the time.
We were lethargic and boring right from the start (nothing new there). But we still managed to create chances that we should have scored. It's only when they leveled when we really started to play. Why can't we play with the same intensity at other times in a match?

As it stands fucking Spurs are 2 points behind us, with a game in hand. And if City win tomorrow that will leave them 7 points clear at the top. Fucking shit.
November 28, 2011 @ 03:02 AM
NapoleonComplex

United wont make CL next season mark my words. And Arsenal will suprissingly be the only EPL team left in the CL after the group stages.

UP THE GUNNERS. FUCK CITY.

FUCK DREWBACCA | smh fuck REVS to....

November 28, 2011 @ 10:31 AM
cadenza

Rest in Peace, Gary Speed.
November 28, 2011 @ 01:48 PM
Lemonz

United wont make CL next season mark my words. And Arsenal will suprissingly be the only EPL team left in the CL after the group stages.

LOL
Of the two, Arsenal are the ones who are more likely to miss out on the CL next season. You better pray that RVP stays fit for the entire season. United have hit a bad patch, like every team does. Our current form wont last throughout the entire season, neither will City's unbeaten record.
November 28, 2011 @ 02:08 PM
deadpooL

ayo lemme just say this.... fuck man city.

liverpool over everything.

November 28, 2011 @ 05:33 PM
sjem

Lol don't be stupid.
November 28, 2011 @ 09:56 PM
NapoleonComplex

Lemmonz your right my bad. Its gonna be Arsenal, Yidds, $hitty, and ManUre in the top four. Chelsea are too old to maintain a spot. And I wont be surprised if Liverpool draw every game for the rest of the seasonl.

November 28, 2011 @ 10:49 PM
Lemonz

I've seen this before. Last season Chelsea were dominating at this point, then they faded. As I said before, you better hope Rvp stays fit, because at the moment you seem like a one man team. Oh, and good luck in January when you'll loose Djorou, Song, and Gervinho to the African Cup of Nations.
November 29, 2011 @ 03:12 AM
NapoleonComplex

Djourou plays for switzerland and Cameroon didnt qualify so we keep Song. but yeah if I see Arshavin again in an Arsenal shirt I might kill myself.
So my ETA of death looks like janurary of next year when Gervinho leaves.
I agree completely with RvP staying fit. But if you watch most of his goals are tap ins. If he Chamakh or Park can watch his positional play at all then we will be fine when RVP is rested or Flying Spaghetti Monster forbid gets injured.
I dont know about Chelsea though. I know they hit the rough spell last year. but i think they are absoulte shit defensively. like Cech doesnt even try anymore and they have no youth. fuck chelsea

Fuck $hitty

November 29, 2011 @ 03:20 AM
Lemonz

Oh right, for some reason I thought Djuorou was from Ghana.
You're right about Chelsea, they are shit defensively. Selling Carvalho was the last straw, he was the one that held their defense together. Terry is well past it, if he keeps this up he won't even make the squad for Euro2012. Cech isn't even half as good as he was a few years back. I guess the injuries have had a greater impact mentally than anyone could have predicted. David Luiz is a nomad, they should just play him in midfield or at RB since he cares more about attacking than defending. Wouldn't be surprised to see them spend big in January.
November 29, 2011 @ 03:32 AM
NapoleonComplex

BTW predicting a 'SixAndTheCity 2: Nasri's Revenge' at the Emirates tommorow. Shame on Wenger for sending out such a week squad against $hitty.

November 29, 2011 @ 05:11 AM
J THRILLLAH

First off, JT has as many goals as.. Suarez. We have our "youth" but they're so excited at times, for example, David Luiz running around like a lost kid at the park without his parents. Ramires adds a spark with his speed as well. AVB fucks with the rotation so much!!! He's got Torres, Sturridge, Drogba, Kalou and Anelka to choose from. I don't think we've lost with Anelka starting this season so far. Playing Drogba and Torres together is awful. As far as defense, Ivanovic, Alex, Terry, and Cole - hold it down well, and AVB picks names out of a hat and somehow end up with something random in the back. Spending big in January? I doubt it. People said we were too old when we won the double, and as far as last season, we did fade a bit, but dropped down to fifth or so and came back in second, with a few games we lost or had a draw to due stupid mistakes. Cech was a beast this past weekend, and Mata was amazing. I could see AVB leaving, and DiMatteo probably plays AngryBirds right next to him during matches. We need that older, wiser manager! Ancelotti and his raised eyebrow were great. Still think it'll be United and Chelsea down to the wire again. We've got a long season to go, mates!

November 29, 2011 @ 01:14 PM
Lemonz

I honestly think AVB deserves time, at least another season. He should be given the chance to rebuild the squad in the summer the way how he wants it to be.
I guess he won't have to worry about choosing between Drogba and Torres next season, since he basically ruled out the possibility of staying at Chelsea if another teams offers him higher wages.
November 29, 2011 @ 03:09 PM
deadpooL

AVB is solid as fuck. he definitely deserves more time.
November 30, 2011 @ 12:25 AM
Lemonz

Chelsea 0-2 Liverpool

So much for solidity.

Please login first to reply.