Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
May 23, 2011 @ 03:15 PM
May 24, 2011 @ 02:21 AM
nogi-drew

People said we were too old last season, and we got the double. We did get Luiz, Ramires, McEachran. Reserve team won the league, and our youth team also did well. Malouda, Drogba, Anelka, Essien, seem to be the ones people are buzzing about to leave the Bridge. Hopefully Sturridge comes back from Bolton, I'd rather have him than Kalou. I wonder who Roman has in mind, wouldn't be surprised if he sacked Carlo through a text message.

Random note, I went to the Dynamo/Red Bulls game yesterday, Rooney's brother was warming up in front of me. Henry was out with an injury.

Sturridge has proven he is premiership ready....but your russian idiot of an owner will cash in on him and go with torres and probably buy aguero who an over inflated amount.
May 25, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
Alan_Watts

carlo wanted to leave chelsea...abramavich is obsessed with winning the champions league, who is a better candidate then carlo ancelotti? just my imo... he'll be at roma next year guranteed.

you guys would definitely appreciate this pick up way more, best boots ever!
May 25, 2011 @ 09:11 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

^Guus Hiddink

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

May 25, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
Alan_Watts

hiddink ain't comming....
May 26, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
J THRILLLAH

Carlo didn't want to leave, he mentioned plenty of times he wanted to stay. Our slump started when Wilkins got sacked. I could see Carlo staying in the EPL though.

May 27, 2011 @ 08:30 AM
sjem

Ancelotti's said he wouldn't be against going to West Ham, can't see it happening though personally.
May 27, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
RareAirNC

I just hope they keep Drogba...
May 28, 2011 @ 07:36 AM
sjem

I hope they don't, he's better than both Anelka and Torres.
May 28, 2011 @ 07:46 PM
RareAirNC

I hope they don't, he's better than both Anelka and Torres.

I'm hoping for maybe Everton, and Landon Donovan too.
May 29, 2011 @ 03:43 PM
mr.orange

Ancelotti's said he wouldn't be against going to West Ham, can't see it happening though personally.

I have no idea why our asshole chairmen wouldn't talk to him, we're due to appoint Sam Allardyce tomorrow.
May 31, 2011 @ 05:58 AM
sjem

Paul Scholes, one of the best midfielders of all time officially retires today and moves into a coaching position at Manchester United. www.manutd.com/en/News-And-Features/Football-News/2011/May/scholes-retires.aspx?newsid=CB0CEB5D-DA1F-4F04-AAF5-BDA4A97B3797

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ix92AUoPbJk

www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQXrMbArqSs

The best individual performance I've ever seen live was Paul Scholes against Fulham in early 2009, knocking passes all over the pitch and scoring a volley similar to the one above. Brilliant player.
May 31, 2011 @ 10:50 PM
Alan_Watts

damn scholsy... u will be missed man
June 1, 2011 @ 11:44 PM
Alan_Watts

berbatov staying at united! we all have hated on him at one time or another but dude was an integral part of our 19th premiership title, when rooney was misfiring he stepped up big for us. if we don't end up getting wesley sneijder, i would love to see ferguson try berbatov in the central attacking midfield role.
June 2, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
go0seMUFC

^Nope. Fergie wants box-to-box midfielders. Sneijder being the only exception as he plays that position well. Berba simply doesn't have the will to move.
June 2, 2011 @ 09:17 PM
nogi-drew

^Nope. Fergie wants box-to-box midfielders. Sneijder being the only exception as he plays that position well. Berba simply doesn't have the will to move.

Jack Rodwell
June 8, 2011 @ 06:59 AM
illset

Henderson for 20m suprised

Ridiculous stuff. Even Sunderlands fans are saying he's alright but done nothing to suggest he's worth that much
June 8, 2011 @ 07:38 AM
cadenza

I know a lot of Sunderland supporters and most of them think hes complete white dogshit. The actual fee is
June 8, 2011 @ 10:56 AM
VANCITY

LMFAO
June 8, 2011 @ 03:47 PM
DubbAi

Phil Jones to United is a done deal. cool

I'm absolutely thrilled from this signing. Jones is an exceptional player for a young prospect. Very good on the ball, composed, and has a pair to go up against big name players in important matches.

I kind of hope that we use him a lot for that Pepe DM type role...cool
June 8, 2011 @ 10:47 PM
nogi-drew

Phil Jones to United is a done deal. cool

I'm absolutely thrilled from this signing. Jones is an exceptional player for a young prospect. Very good on the ball, composed, and has a pair to go up against big name players in important matches.

I kind of hope that we use him a lot for that Pepe DM type role...cool

Im really hoping we try to use him as a defensive midfielder. We need a midfield general but Im hoping we get Jack Rodwell to fill that role. imagine this backfield in a few years:

----------goalie?---
rafael---smalling--jones---fabio
----------rodwell----------
June 8, 2011 @ 10:56 PM
J THRILLLAH

Anyone see Rooney's hair transplant?

June 8, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
Ledger

Anyone see Rooney's hair transplant?

Who hasn't? Worse than our away top for next season.

Dunno wtf we were thinking with that shit.

Best kit i've seen in years from my favourite club (minus CFC), gotta rep the boys from Split this year.

June 9, 2011 @ 12:09 AM
loop

thats hideous
June 9, 2011 @ 02:43 AM
Ledger

Can't be serious dude, maybe it's that image but that > any EPL kit.

Celebrating 100 years of Hajduk, straight up some of the most loyal supporters in the world.

June 9, 2011 @ 01:36 PM
imtheman

Henderson for 20m suprised

Ridiculous stuff. Even Sunderlands fans are saying he's alright but done nothing to suggest he's worth that much

WaAAaAAYyyyY inflated... Carroll & Bent costing over
June 10, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
Alan_Watts

Can't be serious dude, maybe it's that image but that > any EPL kit.

Celebrating 100 years of Hajduk, straight up some of the most loyal supporters in the world.

oo hey ledger....long time no post, anyway jersey is nice, club colors razz
June 10, 2011 @ 11:00 AM
illset

starting to get shook Fab and Nasri might both leave. We're completely f'd if that happens. If we can get Cahill, a new LB as tbh Clichy is prone to so many errors and a striker as Bendter will surely go I think we'll be alright. Still don't think we can win the league, but might at least get the FA Cup or something

Man Utd making some decent purchases with Joness and probably Young but they're not players that will elevate you imo. Man City if they can get a top CB, maybe another winger and a striker IF Tevez goes will def compete hard. Chelsea is a strange one, they're at a tough point where they have to decide whether to replace Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, Malouda etc will need replacing its just a question when is the transition period will be as there is gonn have to be one.
June 10, 2011 @ 11:52 AM
Max S v2

where would fab and nasri go?
June 10, 2011 @ 01:57 PM
J THRILLLAH

Chelsea is a strange one, they're at a tough point where they have to decide whether to replace Lampard, Drogba, Anelka, Malouda etc will need replacing its just a question when is the transition period will be as there is gonn have to be one.

Lamps and Drogba aren't going anywhere. We aren't as hot when Lamps is out injured. I'm more concerned about our youth players, they're being released every week or so lately! They haven't been getting their chances, except Josh McEachran. I just want Sturridge back!

The chase for Guus is still on for manager, or possibly director of football.It would be dope to have Zola back.

‘Carlo Ancelotti cannot work in the Premier League for the next 12 months because of the 6million pay-off he agreed with Chelsea. The Londoners do not want the Italian in charge of a rival club next season and have made that a condition of his severance package, just as they did when Jose Mourinho left in 2007.’

Please login first to reply.