Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
April 16, 2011 @ 05:46 PM
loop

i was never looking for united to win the treble... champions league and EPL is fine by me>sad

www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ExvXy78Zgw&feature=player_embedded
i swear dude, this kid mario is a fucking troll to the fullest

but he's good as shit, if he changes his attitude he could be an even better player in the future but I think he is a lost cause
April 16, 2011 @ 05:47 PM
sjem

He's inconsistent as shit you mean
April 16, 2011 @ 09:04 PM
DubbAi

If I woke up to news about Mario Bibotelli dying, I would piss myself with laughter. I fecking hate him...

Anyway, went down to Wembley, whateverrazz, just bring on #19 and CL #4 eh?
April 16, 2011 @ 09:30 PM
blunt_trauma

[QUOTE=
April 17, 2011 @ 07:15 AM
sjem

I bet Inter were laughing when they heard how much city wanted to buy him for.
April 17, 2011 @ 12:51 PM
DubbAi

My fucking word!!! I have never cheered for the scum like that in my life!!! Hahahahahah get in you scouser twats!!!! Hahahaha feck off arsenal! You bottling twats!!!
April 17, 2011 @ 06:32 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

Arsenal always failing cool&)
April 17, 2011 @ 09:37 PM
EMU OG

seriously explain to me how he is good? i hear this notion being thrown around alot, but i have yet to see anything great out of him...the only upside i see with balotelli as a soccer player are his physical attributes, his foot skills ain't all that and to be honest his soccer IQ seems to be pretty low

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYaJ4D9EBnw[/video]
April 18, 2011 @ 12:31 PM
blunt_trauma

dude everyone who plays professional soccer has a highlight reel...
April 18, 2011 @ 03:49 PM
imtheman

Even Francis Jeffers I'm sure has a highlight reel...

As an Arsenal fan, I expect to draw and hope for a win now. I swear, same fuckin story year in-year out. I'm really hoping that no matter what Kroenke is saying in the press bout things staying the same, etc etc, that he'll pressure Wenger to make some fuckin moves in the transfer market. Get rid of Eboue (he was average at Kaiser Chiefs - had 1 good season at Arsenal), get rid of Rosicky (past his prime), Diaby (WTF does he do for Arsenal?!), Bendtner & Chamakh (both tall wastes-of-space), Denilson (another Diaby) - PLEASE, at the very least! With the money from those transfers, bring in the one strong holding midfielder, one strong hard-nose defender to pair with Vermaelen or Djourou, and a big strong Drogba like striker and Arsenal would be set. I like Szczesny, I'd like to give him a couple seasons and if not, we got Lehmann's crazy ass.
If the rumors are true bout Nasri stalling on his contract, get the most fuckin money that they can and bring in Hazard from Lille!

I swear it sounds so easy to solve the problems, but everything Wenger has instilled in the Arsenal squad has seemed to work except the obvious lack in ability to finish the 20+ passes!!
Its so fuckin frustrating seeing that if Arsenal hadnt dropped points against the shit teams and the valuable points dropped against Newcastle (unfuckin-believable that), this title race would be FUCKIN ON!! Even with the lack of scoring and the injuries and watery defense, they'd still be in this!!

I'm just waiting for the season to be over and see what happens from there with all the Kroenke talk and contracts up for renewal and sales.
April 18, 2011 @ 04:24 PM
sjem

Arsenal just don't have the winning mentality within their squad that we have.
April 18, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
brasil

Arsenal just don't have the winning mentality within their squad that we have.

I've said this every time they step on to the field. Look at their faces, 85% percent of them have the "whatever" look. When they win, 85% of them have the same look. When they lose, you guessed it same fucking look.

It comes down to the mentality, countless times I have seen "underdog" teams take on football giants and win solely because they want it more. Arsenal don't have that mentality, and don't have enough quality as Barca to be able to play without that mentality.
April 18, 2011 @ 05:27 PM
EMU OG

dude everyone who plays professional soccer has a highlight reel...

Yah, but most aren't that impressive. It shows he can show moments of absolute brilliance. And that he has very good footwork/dribbling for how tall and big he is. Its just his mentality.

Even Francis Jeffers I'm sure has a highlight reel...

As an Arsenal fan, I expect to draw and hope for a win now. I swear, same fuckin story year in-year out. I'm really hoping that no matter what Kroenke is saying in the press bout things staying the same, etc etc, that he'll pressure Wenger to make some fuckin moves in the transfer market. Get rid of Eboue (he was average at Kaiser Chiefs - had 1 good season at Arsenal), get rid of Rosicky (past his prime), Diaby (WTF does he do for Arsenal?!), Bendtner & Chamakh (both tall wastes-of-space), Denilson (another Diaby) - PLEASE, at the very least! With the money from those transfers, bring in the one strong holding midfielder, one strong hard-nose defender to pair with Vermaelen or Djourou, and a big strong Drogba like striker and Arsenal would be set. I like Szczesny, I'd like to give him a couple seasons and if not, we got Lehmann's crazy ass.
If the rumors are true bout Nasri stalling on his contract, get the most fuckin money that they can and bring in Hazard from Lille!

I swear it sounds so easy to solve the problems, but everything Wenger has instilled in the Arsenal squad has seemed to work except the obvious lack in ability to finish the 20+ passes!!
Its so fuckin frustrating seeing that if Arsenal hadnt dropped points against the shit teams and the valuable points dropped against Newcastle (unfuckin-believable that), this title race would be FUCKIN ON!! Even with the lack of scoring and the injuries and watery defense, they'd still be in this!!

I'm just waiting for the season to be over and see what happens from there with all the Kroenke talk and contracts up for renewal and sales.

I would agree with getting rid of Eboue, Bendtner, and Chamakh. But why waste money in a holding midfielder. Song has been doing great for Arsenal, and one of the reasons why they are more competitive and solid in the back. But why bring in a huge striker like Drogba? That doesn't fit into arsenal at all (i.e. Bendtner). RVP is great for arsenal when he's fit. Arsenal thrives on interchanging positions. You can have Nasri, Arshavin, RVP, Fabregas, and Walcott (sort of, hes obviously better on the wings) making dynamic runs around the field. When you bring in a huge forward, it kills all the space in the box, something arsenal doesn't want, as they insist on making 20 passes inside of it before they shoot.
April 18, 2011 @ 11:17 PM
Alex AKA Fresh

I've said this every time they step on to the field. Look at their faces, 85% percent of them have the "whatever" look. When they win, 85% of them have the same look. When they lose, you guessed it same fucking look.

It comes down to the mentality, countless times I have seen "underdog" teams take on football giants and win solely because they want it more. Arsenal don't have that mentality, and don't have enough quality as Barca to be able to play without that mentality.

Agreed, and I'm a huge Arsenal fan... granted I think Wilshere, Nasri, Sagna, Sczejasdjhfhe;d53 and Walcott all seem to play with a lot of passion, most of the other players who are supposed to be our "leaders" have a hum-drum attitude about it. Expect to win every game, don't put in the effort or attitude and then blame someone else when we don't get the desired result. I can't help but blame Wenger for this. We have world class players but our manager is not doing his job to light the fire to get a world class team.
April 19, 2011 @ 12:50 AM
imtheman

I would agree with getting rid of Eboue, Bendtner, and Chamakh. But why waste money in a holding midfielder. Song has been doing great for Arsenal, and one of the reasons why they are more competitive and solid in the back. But why bring in a huge striker like Drogba? That doesn't fit into arsenal at all (i.e. Bendtner)...

When I say Drogba like, I mean more like he's not afraid to take on defenders. He'll run at them, shoulder them off the ball and shoot wherever the fuck he's at. Henry did that, roamed around the of the pitch, ran at guys, etc etc. Bendtner or Chamakh don't/cant do that. RVP can at times but he's not that powerful and like most Arsenal players, will lose the physical battle.. probably break an ankle while it happens too.

Song has done decent enough, but still gets taken at times and doesn't disrupt the opposing team's flow unless he's within 5 feet of the ball. The way Pepe played at times in front of the defense against Barca' Saturday is what I wish he did more of.
April 19, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
theconqueror

April 19, 2011 @ 12:07 PM
imtheman

Agreed, and I'm a huge Arsenal fan... granted I think Wilshere, Nasri, Sagna, Sczejasdjhfhe;d53 and Walcott all seem to play with a lot of passion, most of the other players who are supposed to be our "leaders" have a hum-drum attitude about it. Expect to win every game, don't put in the effort or attitude and then blame someone else when we don't get the desired result. I can't help but blame Wenger for this. We have world class players but our manager is not doing his job to light the fire to get a world class team.

I think Wenger is just out of ideas. He cant seem to get them into the mood of the big match without the aid of media headlines to get some response out of the players. Like Brasil said, they do always have the "..lets play 90 minutes and leave.." Fab' isnt a voice on the field, he doesnt command enough of his team like Vieira, Adams, or Henry did in most recent time.

I've only been playing football/futbol/soccer since 2000 and became an Arsenal supporter when I saw Arsenal play Galatasaray in the UEFA Cup final that year. In these 11 years, I've seen players come & go and no matter what, there was ALWAYS a commanding player that got the team in order when they needed it. As soon as Wenger's youth policy became rule #1, those players with that type of attitude were gone and the lack of silverware began. He has brought up these young players with no experienced player anywhere to keep them in check or keep them focused when needed. But what the hell do I know, Wenger is a genius regardless.. so smart he's stupid.
April 19, 2011 @ 03:44 PM
blunt_trauma

points given up... fucking hell EPL title is no where near won
April 19, 2011 @ 04:17 PM
go0seMUFC

^Another faught game ending in a draw. BTW, great midfield against Man shiite! Scholes and Giggs aren't designed to play such roles. Carrick is simply rubbish without a mate doing all the work. I see the intention, but I thought he would have learned his lesson at Anfield.

Also, Berba should have BURRIED both chances. So fucking wasteful. It would be a shame if he didn't have so many goals with so many opportunities given to him on a golden platter.
April 19, 2011 @ 04:32 PM
imtheman

A glimmer of hope... thanks f*ckin Newcastle!
April 19, 2011 @ 06:08 PM
sjem

Not a bad result tonight, I trust spurs to take at least a point off arsenal tomorrow. I'm a bit more worried about Chelsea catching us at the moment.
April 19, 2011 @ 06:14 PM
DeWale2

LOL ♥♥♥♥♥s acting like Arsenal ain't gonna win the title this year.

100% run til the end of the season, both us and Chelsea will beat United

Sorted cool
April 19, 2011 @ 07:35 PM
blunt_trauma

Not a bad result tonight, I trust spurs to take at least a point off arsenal tomorrow. I'm a bit more worried about Chelsea catching us at the moment.

yea i'm kinda worried about chelsea as well we play them at home so i'm pretty confident we can get points...
^Another faught game ending in a draw. BTW, great midfield against Man shiite! Scholes and Giggs aren't designed to play such roles. Carrick is simply rubbish without a mate doing all the work. I see the intention, but I thought he would have learned his lesson at Anfield.

Also, Berba should have BURRIED both chances. So fucking wasteful. It would be a shame if he didn't have so many goals with so many opportunities given to him on a golden platter.

man, move on from the fa cup we got bigger fish to fry
April 20, 2011 @ 04:46 AM
cadenza

Over the moon that we got a point on Man U last night. Lovenkrands should have been awarded a penalty too like.
April 20, 2011 @ 03:19 PM
Moe911

Crazy game spurs just tied it!!! COYSSSS
April 20, 2011 @ 03:48 PM
J THRILLLAH

Too bad we couldn't score from here.

Back at it, second place, leaped over the goons'.

West Ham, Tottenham, @ Man United, Newcastle, @ Everton, remaining.

April 20, 2011 @ 05:12 PM
Max S v2

did torres score yet
April 20, 2011 @ 05:15 PM
sjem

LOL ♥♥♥♥♥s acting like Arsenal ain't gonna win the title this year.

100% run til the end of the season, both us and Chelsea will beat United

Sorted cool

How's that working out for you?
April 20, 2011 @ 07:15 PM
Alex AKA Fresh

did torres score yet

hastorresscoredforchelsea.com/
April 20, 2011 @ 07:21 PM
DeWale2

How's that working out for you?

Objective is still the same, nothing has changed.

Win every game, Chelsea beat United, Chelsea drop points.

Champions coolcool

Please login first to reply.