May 10, 2009 @ 06:21 PM
Shaun

Lol @ Arsenal today. Getcha weight up!

P.S. Friend of a friend's been telling us about Ledley King's antics for the best part of a year now...only diffrence this time is he's gone to far at the weekend.
May 11, 2009 @ 12:45 AM
go0seMUFC

I missed the Manchester Derby. I'm waiting for MUFC to show it as we speak. I heard Tevez goal + celebration was sick.
May 11, 2009 @ 02:27 AM
sjem

Yeah he just sort of listened to the crowd singing "Fergie, Fergie sign him up".

P.S. The goal was quite good aswell.
May 11, 2009 @ 10:28 AM
Shaun

Is it true though that Tevez's people have wanted
May 11, 2009 @ 11:24 AM
sjem

Yeah they wanted 10 million for each year he was here on loan.

I think Fergie's right not to sign him cos
May 11, 2009 @ 02:11 PM
nogi-drew

agreed^^.

i like tevez and i would have liked to keep him. but all he has said and all the trouble we did to get him he does all this talking through the media. if i were fergie id give him the hairdryerbut then again hes on the way out. thanks tevez but dont let the door hit you on the way out. youll never be a red.
May 11, 2009 @ 05:01 PM
Shaun

Newcastle 3-1 Middlesbrough
Big win but don't relax like that's job done. Hull, you guys are fucking up big time. Props to Stoke.
May 13, 2009 @ 05:21 PM
go0seMUFC

Wigan played well in the first half. Valencia and Rodallega have potential to become huge! Valencia would be a great addition to any team competing for honors outside their domestic leagues next season, as Wilson Palacios is to Spurs.

United were pretty poor throughout the first and during periods on the second half. Poor passing, lost balls, mis-hit passes. Wigan even capitalized on certain occasions with no goal. We were actually quite fortunate. We did get unlucky however with out first two attempts at goal. That still doesn't justify the way the team played. Maybe a little fatigue? I mean, he rotated the squad pretty well with several changes made to the squad. I hope this slight dip in form doesn't effect us for the Champions League final.
May 13, 2009 @ 08:11 PM
Shaun

Wigan 1-2 Man Utd
Tough win, bare players not with it, 3pts is all that matters though.
May 14, 2009 @ 10:41 AM
sjem

Yeah but we could have had it wrapped up in the first half if we took our chances. Ronaldo looked like he was gonna cry at some points yesterday, nothing was going his way but he needs to get used to that.
May 16, 2009 @ 08:45 AM
blunt_trauma

On to european glory|0
May 16, 2009 @ 03:47 PM
Drebrooklyn

1 more trophy to go
May 16, 2009 @ 07:14 PM
Shaun

3 in a row again...yessssssss.
May 16, 2009 @ 07:36 PM
Shaun

7 titles in 10 years, 2 maybe 3 european cups...doggystyle.
May 16, 2009 @ 07:53 PM
sjem

Could have won it with a bit more style today but who cares. Equalled Liverpool's record finally, now lets go break it next year.

Come on United!
May 17, 2009 @ 06:42 AM
mr.orange

can't qualify for Europe :'( always next year!
May 17, 2009 @ 01:13 PM
Shaun

Oh dear...Benitez is being a sore loser again, get those excuses in Rafa. razz
May 17, 2009 @ 01:34 PM
mr.orange

rafa is a bastard, can't even congradulate sir alex. sir alex will never be in a position to congradulate rafa in winning a premiership title cool nne getting close to united, they add one or two and they doing it again (and again etc).
May 17, 2009 @ 07:21 PM
nogi-drew

rafa is a bastard, can't even congradulate sir alex. sir alex will never be in a position to congradulate rafa in winning a premiership title cool nne getting close to united, they add one or two and they doing it again (and again etc).

what do you expect from the scouse?
May 18, 2009 @ 11:27 AM
blunt_trauma

another season of no trophies for liverpool you know they are gonnah look to make cuts and add more talent.... arsenal are under pressure to make movies.... man city are desperate to break into the top 4 no doubt they are gonah be spending captial money, a lot of chelsea players prolly leaving...tevez if he doesn't stay is gonnah be playing for another epl team...is CR7 gonnah stay or go(I think he should stay... like SAF said u shouldn't take winning for granted)...players linked to the epl villa, ronaldinho, david silva ribery prolly a lot more...EPL off season should be very interesting...

relegation weekend comming up hull boro and newcastle... 2 out of the 3 must go ...i hope newcastle stays it would just be weird not to have them in the EPL, then again i thought that about southhamptom and leeds
May 18, 2009 @ 04:01 PM
Shaun

^

They've had a pretty good season but I only just realised Liverpool have gone 3yrs without a trophy, how come the media don't really highlight that as they would with United, different expectations maybe? Rafa highlighted United have spent so much more money etc, well so what, plus he's exaggerating. Going back to the early 90's to present day, what exactly have United done that Liverpool couldn't have started to put into place? At the beginning of the Premiership era they were also the bigger club.
For every mega-buck Ferdinand, Rooney, Berbatov signing there's been an academy Scholes, Giggs, Beckham or a bargain Vidic, Ronaldo, Evra find to complement it. Alot of decisive United signings over the years have been well within the capabilities of Liverpool.

Arsenal haven't defenitely gotta spend big but sign physically big/tall/expereienced footballers who will put there bodies on the line, organise & see there side through tight games. Maybe move Toure into midfield & buy a centre-back pairing & a high quality replacement for Adebayor. Chelsea got solid foundations but need to let Ballack go, get some natural wingers in & replace Drogba with a different type of striker. Man City imo seem/will continue to just sign a mix-match of players who don't complement each other, if they carry that on it won't matter who they sign, they need to get to the bottom of there dreadful away form to finish top 6.
May 18, 2009 @ 04:33 PM
mr.orange

^ I agree with every word, especially;

Man City imo seem/will continue to just sign a mix-match of players who don't complement each other, if they carry that on it won't matter who they sign, they need to get to the bottom of there dreadful away form to finish top 6.

This will happen this summer, I guarantee they will have inconplimentary centre halves and centre midfielders and have two skillful forwards and noone to do the rough stuff up top. They'll finish no higher than 5th and Robinho will samba his way back to Spain where the defences are kind and the Brazilians are worshipped. He'll realise not only what a shithole Manchester is but that the club he has joined hasn't the coaching staff nor the right type of chairman. All for them having billions and squillions but theres no point if they're just gonna buy the front 6 from Spain and Brazil, like their chairman wants.

Oh and in my opinion, Wenger should leave Arsenal. Let someone else have a go at winning something, like a Slaven Bilic. Wenger can trot off to my (admittedly) beloved Real Madrid and build a dynasty with cash and whatnot. Fabregas and Diarra will be sexy in the middle, Robben on the left, Sneijder on the right, Huntlaar and Raul up top, all they need are new centre halves and they are sorted.
May 18, 2009 @ 04:48 PM
blunt_trauma

sunderland lost today add them to the relegation battle...
newcastle vs villa
hull vs manchester
sunderland vs chelsea
boro vs west ham
May 18, 2009 @ 05:19 PM
sjem

I think that it will be Newcastle and Boro that go down cos i cant see either of them winning next week so...

I think over the summer Arsenal need to build a solid back four before they go adding more offensive players if they want to challenge the top 3. Liverpool just need to strengthen their squad IMO cos i don't think they have the players in reserve to replace Gerrard, Torres etc. if they get injured again. Man City aren't going to break into the top 4 any time soon unless they sort out they're away form and don't go adding a whole squad full of players cos even with the summer break they won't be able to mould into a "team". And all i think United need to buy is a new left winger as i don't think Nani is up to scratch, Giggs is taking a more central role now and Rooney is much more effective when he plays down the middle.

Does anyone know if we'll get any money for the sale of Tevez or whatever? I dont think so but i'm not sure
May 18, 2009 @ 08:53 PM
go0seMUFC

^

Chelsea got solid foundations but need to let Ballack go, get some natural wingers in & replace Drogba with a different type of striker. Man City imo seem/will continue to just sign a mix-match of players who don't complement each other, if they carry that on it won't matter who they sign, they need to get to the bottom of there dreadful away form to finish top 6.

I think Ballack needs to be replaced with a Ballack-like player as their physical stature is what makes Chelsea Chelsea. As for Drogba, I don't think he can be replaced from players inside the EPL othar than a Heskey or Bent. Look into Ligue 1 for that kind of type of player I think. Because the player that needs backing for Chelsea is Anelka as he has chemistry by himself and with a partner. Look for speed to compliment perhaps?

As for Man City. Pure garbage. I hope they continue to fail just because.

Edit.
How could I forget to celebrate another Premiership than my favorite fashion forums?!?! Seriously, glad to have posted another year with some pretty insightful and passionate peeps. Now to wait for the Champions League.
May 20, 2009 @ 12:43 AM
blunt_trauma

^ the 27th is when the real celebration begins hopefully...already called off work...imma make it an all day event
May 24, 2009 @ 07:56 PM
Shaun

Been a good season, I've really enjoyed it.
May 24, 2009 @ 11:13 PM
blunt_trauma

an uninspring survival sunday
May 24, 2009 @ 11:20 PM
blunt_trauma

May 25, 2009 @ 01:19 AM
nogi-drew

myespn.go.com/s/conversations/show/story/snet-649125

he knows the mess that madrid are in right now and he does not want any part of it. I still believe as a united fan he will eventually leave us for real but not for some time. hes on the best team in the world right now (say what you want about barcalona united are still 3 time defending champs of arguably best league, and are defending CL winners) why would he leave it? hes protected by SAF more than we think and SAF is one of a select few that can get through to Ronaldo. when SAF hangs it up like he has said recently in a 3-5 year time frame ronaldo will be in his late 20's the prime for midfielders and after winning alot of silverware and becoming a legend hell leave to madrid play a few good years and slowly fade out.

as for the last day of the EPL season goodbye west brom faithful, minnows of boro fans, and the mighty Toon Army. Brom i believe are a sold Coca Cola champ team i dont expect them to come back up anytime soon. Middlesbrough need to cash in on downing and invest in a better striker than the wasted 13 million alves. they have the infrastructure with an awesome academy to build a solid EPL team but they lack the goal scorer. As for the Toon they need a massive purge and the only way to do it is if Shearer is given control. if they can get rid of alot of contracts and sitractions theyll be right back up.

for promotions wolves will stay up as well as birmingham next term. i see hull, sunderland, and sheffield going down.

next term EPL finish:
1) Manchester United
2) Chelsea
3) Liverpool(Scouse)
4) Everton
5) Arsenal
6) Man City
7) Tottenham
6) Fulham
cool West Ham
9) Stoke City
10) Aston Villa