FALL SALE - 20% OFF - USE CODE: FALL20 (48 HOURS ONLY)
April 25, 2009 @ 03:32 PM
nogi-drew

fuck all the haters!

glory glory man united!
April 25, 2009 @ 05:14 PM
Alan_Watts

relegation predictions?

for me:
hull-confidence has been lost..... they are done
blackburn- if they do i fear the club might go the way of southhampton, charlton and leeds would be shame but they are just playing shit football.
west brom- never really had a chance

borough are in the relegation zone but i have faith in tuncay and downing....
newcastle.... too much quality, just doesn't make sense for them to go down....
April 25, 2009 @ 05:45 PM
sjem

Hull and Sunderland are just losing it right now, we'll see about Newcastle after their game against portsmouth on monday and i think if west brom played all season how they did today that they could have had a chance.

Good to see teams like Fulham and West Ham that were struggling the last two seasons battling for a place in the UEFA Cup now, and the title has to be man united's now surely.

Well thats my summary of the league pretty much.

18. Hull
19. Newcastle
20. West Brom

P.S. What do you guys think about Kaka to United, doubt it'll happen personally but you know...
April 25, 2009 @ 07:11 PM
nogi-drew

Hull and Sunderland are just losing it right now, we'll see about Newcastle after their game against portsmouth on monday and i think if west brom played all season how they did today that they could have had a chance.

Good to see teams like Fulham and West Ham that were struggling the last two seasons battling for a place in the UEFA Cup now, and the title has to be man united's now surely.

Well thats my summary of the league pretty much.

18. Hull
19. Newcastle
20. West Brom

P.S. What do you guys think about Kaka to United, doubt it'll happen personally but you know...

we dont need kaka. i dont want him at all. i want benzema, toulalan, de rossi, scweinstager all which theyre clubs wont let go lol.
April 25, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
Shaun

Kaka to United, taking Ronaldo's spot on the right? Not nessaraly but he is the best quality replacement we could get if he leaves. Can't quite picture how he'd fit in but it's Kaka! I'd just wanna see him at Old Trafford if Ronaldo wants to leave. Haven't followed Serie A in the past year apart from glancing at the league table so I have no idea on his form/fitness.
April 25, 2009 @ 07:49 PM
Alan_Watts

drew i really don't know why u're so hyped on benzema....kaka over benzema anyday

lol i would play a 4-2-1-2-1

kaka would play that 1 spot behind the attacking wingers
tevez and rooney will play right behind berbatov

central midfielders u got anderson scholes(for maybe another year or 2) carrick gibson, hargreaves fletcher

back 4 we're pretty set for the next few years as long as there aren't any career ending injuries

anyone else pretty impressed with rafeal today? the boy could run the wings pretty nice, his crosses are really good to... comparing his development to the other elite wing backs in the league aka garath bale, clichy, ashley cole, sagna, and aurelio; Rafeal is a way more complete player then these guys were at 19 ... too bad danny alves got that right back postion on lock for brazil sad
April 26, 2009 @ 04:59 AM
nogi-drew

drew i really don't why u're so hyped on benzema....kaka over benzema anyday

lol i would play a 4-2-1-2-1
^
kaka
tevez and rooney will play right behind berbatov

central midfielders u got anderson scholes(for maybe another year or 2) carrick gibson, hargreaves fletcher

back 4 we're pretty set for the next few years as long as there aren't any career ending injuries

anyone else pretty impressed with rafeal today? the boy could run the wings pretty nice, his crosses are really good to... comparing his development to the other elite wing backs in the league aka garath bale, clichy, ashley cole, sagna, and aurelio; Rafeal is a way more complete player then these guys were at 19 ... too bad danny alves got that right back postion on lock for brazil sad

simply put benzema is a #9. he puts the ball in the back of the net consistantly. we need a #9 that weve been missing since ruud left. lets face it rooney is world class but he isnt a 20 goal scorer but has tools 99% of strikers dont have. berba is more of a creator, tevez is basically gone, ronaldo cannot score like he did last season and prolly never will. that leaves our genuine goal scoring up to who? if theres one thing united have missed this year itsa the goals that came so frequently last season. and the abillity to jusat plug in goals, i love how our build up play is but i think the team misses the direct approach a true #9 brings.

kaka i dont want him at all! hes not the type of player we need and lets face it in your formation we have no strength in the center of the pitch minus fletcher ( who will never be a sure fire starting 11, and hargreaves is up in the air). that formation looks nice but wed get counter attacked like no other. scholes among his many gifts is a horrible tackler, carrick is not much better. DE ROSSI por favor!
April 26, 2009 @ 05:27 AM
Yom

some might bullshit refing in the man u - the shits (spurs) game

penalty my ass

www.nagoyayom.com

April 26, 2009 @ 09:46 AM
Shaun

It wasn't a penalty but on first watch it looked like one. When keepers rush out & get a faint touch then make physical contact there's always a chance penalties will mistakenly be given.

I'd prefer Ronaldo to stay, accomadating Kaka would be alot of hassle on top of needing to sign & fit in a box player. What's happening with Tosic? Fitness programme musta been done ages ago.
April 26, 2009 @ 09:51 AM
Shaun

...also Berbatov was looking class yesterday, more of that 2nd half performance against Arsenal please!
April 26, 2009 @ 02:15 PM
sjem

Berbatov, Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo all played well yesterday in my opinion, and i'd much rather have Ribery on the left over any of those players previously mentioned.
April 26, 2009 @ 05:03 PM
nogi-drew

Berbatov, Tevez, Rooney and Ronaldo all played well yesterday in my opinion, and i'd much rather have Ribery on the left over any of those players previously mentioned.

id like him too. but i cannot see us signing him and keeping ronaldo. hes class and our set up i think benefits him more than barcalona who look to be the other party involved. at barca who is he going to kick off the wing? messi? no henry?
April 26, 2009 @ 09:31 PM
Alan_Watts

April 27, 2009 @ 02:46 PM
go0seMUFC

I'm glad I got to watch the game on Saturday. The second half display was lightning fast. Some great buildup and movement. Play I can get used to watching for years.

Glad Rafael got that contract extension. Now he can establish himself along with Brown and learn a little from him and Neville before he retires. Though I'm sure Neville will stay with United as Solskjaer did as he's earned his UEFA badges from what I know. The only thing I don't like about Rafael is that he chases the player too much as opposed to the ball. I'm sure he'll improve as his overall play is superb. More like a winger perhaps, like Evra. That combination is quite killer now that I think about it. Fuuuuuck...
April 30, 2009 @ 10:23 AM
sjem

I'm glad I got to watch the game on Saturday. The second half display was lightning fast. Some great buildup and movement. Play I can get used to watching for years.

Glad Rafael got that contract extension. Now he can establish himself along with Brown and learn a little from him and Neville before he retires. Though I'm sure Neville will stay with United as Solskjaer did as he's earned his UEFA badges from what I know. The only thing I don't like about Rafael is that he chases the player too much as opposed to the ball. I'm sure he'll improve as his overall play is superb. More like a winger perhaps, like Evra. That combination is quite killer now that I think about it. Fuuuuuck...

Yeah Rafael will improve tons as he gets more experience, hope Fabio can break through and get some more first team action aswell cos then we'll have two perfectly capable replacements for Neville/Brown and Evra.
May 1, 2009 @ 06:01 AM
Shaun

Hopefully Fergz doesn't make to many changes for the Middlesbrough game, Macheda may start...dunno about that for such an important game.
May 3, 2009 @ 06:29 AM
sjem

Might aswell give Man United the title if Liverpool lose or draw today (can't see it happening mind you).

For one day in my life i'm gonna be a Newcastle fan.
Come On Newcastle!
May 3, 2009 @ 12:13 PM
Shaun

Pretty lame displays from Middlesbrough/Newcastle considering there position.
May 3, 2009 @ 04:34 PM
sjem

Yeah I agree, didn't really see Newcastle but Middlesborough were pretty much useless in both penalty areas and thats been the story of their season realy.
May 3, 2009 @ 08:20 PM
nogi-drew

sad to see the toon more than likely going down but they need it. their defense is league one quality.
May 4, 2009 @ 07:38 AM
Shaun

History shows the bigger clubs find it harder to come back up too, the adjustments are so big. I can imagine all the Championship players will want to sign for Newcastle if they go down.
May 4, 2009 @ 10:19 AM
nogi-drew

History shows the bigger clubs find it harder to come back up too, the adjustments are so big. I can imagine all the Championship players will want to sign for Newcastle if they go down.

yea but martins, owen, possibly steven taylor will all bounce.
May 4, 2009 @ 11:15 AM
Shaun

Yeah defenitely. Owen, Martins, Viduka & Taylor would knock like a quarter mill a week off the wage bill.
May 4, 2009 @ 12:29 PM
mr.orange

getting a season ticket at west ham next season &) all i need to do is get 6 A's in my gcses lol but i have italian/french/spanish nailed on A's basically!

and my dad told me today he's trying to sort out me, him and a few of his mates to go to the world cup next year &)
May 4, 2009 @ 12:45 PM
sjem

getting a season ticket at west ham next season &) all i need to do is get 6 A's in my gcses lol but i have italian/french/spanish nailed on A's basically!

and my dad told me today he's trying to sort out me, him and a few of his mates to go to the world cup next year &)

Sick man.., West Ham are doing well this year what do you think about them possibly being in the UEFA/Europa thing next year.

I've heard some Hammers fans saying they don't want to be in it but i dunno, might stretch their squad too much i guess.

I'm pretty confident in Newcastle getting a playoff spot next year if they do go down but it'll be a struggle. Sad to see such a big, historic team dropping off the pace.
May 4, 2009 @ 12:49 PM
mr.orange

well the last time we got into europe we almost got relegated (tevez season). got palermo in the first round and just got done, so i'm not sure really. if we could get into the knockout stage then it would be amazing for revenue and club stature. where we belong if i'm honest!
May 4, 2009 @ 04:02 PM
nogi-drew

Sick man.., West Ham are doing well this year what do you think about them possibly being in the UEFA/Europa thing next year.

I've heard some Hammers fans saying they don't want to be in it but i dunno, might stretch their squad too much i guess.

I'm pretty confident in Newcastle getting a playoff spot next year if they do go down but it'll be a struggle. Sad to see such a big, historic team dropping off the pace.

i dont know if they can go back up. they need to sell their big names off regardless if they go down or stay up. they need to field a solid team. and forget the big names and start from scratch. ashley ruined this team. sad to say but newcastle will go down unless the power of the toon can somehow give shearer some magical studs and new legs.
May 4, 2009 @ 04:21 PM
Silver Bullet

Fuck man,wish i was back in London.I had season tickets at Chelsea almost every year.And they
May 9, 2009 @ 11:09 AM
sjem

Just wondering who you guys think should be manager of the year.

I'm going for Roy Hodgson, he's worked miracles with Fulham in just over a season.
May 9, 2009 @ 02:48 PM
mr.orange

pulis/hodgson

i went to west ham/liverpool today, we got done.

Please login first to reply.