February 9, 2011 @ 08:56 PM
-alex

Wolves will probably get relegated from the Prem but would probably finish in a Europa league spot in La Liga.The Bundesliga is far superior to La Liga.

you're really ignorant for saying this, spanish clubs > english clubs in everything but cl for the past years...

all i said was watching barca is a lot better than watching epl btw.. didnt say i would rather watch levante v almeria rathan than a big four match, hell, i'd rather watch a big four match than any la liga match except when barca is playing..

and yeah, lol, levante beat madrid actually
February 9, 2011 @ 08:59 PM
-alex

^What exactly have Real done to make them the second best team in the world? I'd put them behind United, Chelsea and maybe even Inter personally.

same here but let's just wait for the next few months and we will see how powerful real really is
February 9, 2011 @ 10:58 PM
EMU OG

you're really ignorant for saying this, spanish clubs > english clubs in everything but cl for the past years...

all i said was watching barca is a lot better than watching epl btw.. didnt say i would rather watch levante v almeria rathan than a big four match, hell, i'd rather watch a big four match than any la liga match except when barca is playing..

and yeah, lol, levante beat madrid actually

How can you say he's ignorant for saying that, and then you go and claim that liga>epl without giving any evidence. In fact, you actually contradicted yourself by saying english teams do better in Champions league. Isnt the CL the only measure between different country's clubs? Simply stating a team looks better won't cut it. It takes teams going head to head. And clearly it's been shown that Spanish teams (besides barca) don't cut it.

To sum it up, you're a hypocritical ignorant fool.
February 10, 2011 @ 01:06 AM
J THRILLAH

Insta: @jthrillah

February 10, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
Alan_Watts

fucking amped for the united-citeh game, hope mancini doesn't go for the damn draw again
February 10, 2011 @ 09:41 PM
Drebrooklyn

he probably won't they need the points to catch up
February 10, 2011 @ 10:34 PM
-TREACHERY-

How can you say he's ignorant for saying that, and then you go and claim that liga>epl without giving any evidence. In fact, you actually contradicted yourself by saying english teams do better in Champions league. Isnt the CL the only measure between different country's clubs? Simply stating a team looks better won't cut it. It takes teams going head to head. And clearly it's been shown that Spanish teams (besides barca) don't cut it.

what? 4 of the last 7 Europa League/Uefa Cup winners are Spanish (Sevillex2, Athletico, Valencia) and Espanyol were runners up in 07

Barca
Real
A Madrid
Valencia
Seville
Villareal
Espanyol
all strong teams

do you think Bolton or Sunderland could be 7th and 8th in La Liga like in the EPL? No way. I love the EPL but La Liga is just as strong if not stronger overall.

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

February 10, 2011 @ 11:27 PM
Alan_Watts

sunderland and bolton would do just fine in la liga
February 11, 2011 @ 01:42 AM
EMU OG

what? 4 of the last Europa League/Uefa Cup winners are Spanish (Sevillex2, Athletico, Valencia) and Espanyol were runners up in 07

Barca
Real
A Madrid
Valencia
Seville
Villareal
Espanyol
all strong teams

do you think Bolton or Sunderland could be 7th and 8th in La Liga like in the EPL? No way. I love the EPL but La Liga is just as strong if not stronger overall.

You're bringing up europa league? Who cares about that. Champions league is the only thing that matters. Liga can only put out 1 serious contender for it.
February 11, 2011 @ 07:50 AM
Silver Bullet

Sunderland and Bolton would probably get like 3 red cards per game in La Liga lol.Don't know how they'd fare tbh.The real question is how would a team like Espanyol do in the EPL.With teams like Man United,Arsenal,Chelsea,Man City,Spurs,Liverpool,Villa(They'll start to climb up the table now),Everton and Sunderland?They would be a small fish in a VERY big pond.
February 11, 2011 @ 06:57 PM
Alan_Watts

FUCKKK, United about to be sold to some Qatari investors... fuck... not sure how i feel about united being middle eastern owned...
February 12, 2011 @ 07:34 AM
Alan_Watts

Scholes running the midfield like the good old days, Nani makin mince meat of the citeh rightback first half mvps
February 12, 2011 @ 08:49 AM
Alan_Watts

Rooooooooneyyy, fucking hell that was amazing, what a great way to start the morning
February 12, 2011 @ 09:17 AM
Drebrooklyn

that Rooney goal was pure class
February 12, 2011 @ 11:33 AM
DeWale2

Regardless of whichever way you see it, theres no denying that the EPL is fucking entertaining. The drama, the comebacks, the goals - it's all top class. These last two weeks in the premiership sum that up. Absolutely amazing.

Rooney's goal is also pretty much guaranteed goal of the season.
February 12, 2011 @ 02:14 PM
Max S v2

February 12, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
Alan_Watts

February 12, 2011 @ 11:48 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Props to Nani for the cross as well.

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 13, 2011 @ 06:43 AM
Ledger

LOL!

Unbelievable goal, especially considering the moment of the game which basically puts United in a premier position to take out the title but that celebration was way too over the top. Regardless though it was a truly immense goal and one I won't forget for ages despite hating the bastard.

He's still a cunt for wanting to walk out, couldn't ever forgive him if I were a Man Utd supporter.
February 13, 2011 @ 08:39 AM
sjem

^I haven't forgiven him, I just don't really care about him anymore. He's just another player and shows that unfortunately the Giggs, Scholes etc. of football are a dying breed. Great goal none the less.
February 13, 2011 @ 07:56 PM
-alex

learn how to read you idiot
February 14, 2011 @ 03:24 PM
sjem

February 14, 2011 @ 03:59 PM
Max S v2

Ronaldo retires, sad day. He has had the career dozens of the best players dream of.
February 14, 2011 @ 05:35 PM
Drebrooklyn

^^^the end of an era most definitely...all that's left is Del Piero
February 18, 2011 @ 09:49 AM
DubbAi

^I haven't forgiven him, I just don't really care about him anymore. He's just another player and shows that unfortunately the Giggs, Scholes etc. of football are a dying breed. Great goal none the less.

Soft lad...LOL

Anyway..Giggsy and Evra have signed extensions to their contracts! GET THE FUCK IN!!!!!!!!!!
February 18, 2011 @ 07:38 PM
Alan_Watts

That's cool and all but when the heck does Valencia come back?????
February 18, 2011 @ 07:48 PM
Crows

^ I think he trained with the Utd reserves recently.
February 18, 2011 @ 09:42 PM
Drebrooklyn

he's most likely gonna return in the next week or 2 but fergie said he's going to gradually work him back in
February 19, 2011 @ 07:11 AM
DubbAi

I can see him coming back for the next FA Cup tie (QF match)...(
February 19, 2011 @ 09:14 AM
Drebrooklyn

lolz Chelsea crash out...Ashley Cole is pure shit. Ex Man. Utd. player to make it hurt even more >sad

Please login first to reply.