January 31, 2011 @ 08:06 PM
-alex

lol @ torres...used to be my favourite player in epl, now i dunno what to think, i hate chelsea..
January 31, 2011 @ 10:53 PM
blunt_trauma

LOL @ Torres: "It is the dream for every top class footballer to play at a top class club and now I can do that."

Sunday's game will be fucking immense if Torres plays, mouth watering match.

wordd, great game to start off super bowl sundayyy
February 1, 2011 @ 01:38 AM
nogi-drew

i think he forgot he just left most prestigious historic club in england.

uhhh that is in danger of another season of not playing in europe?

i think carroll will work out for you guys.
February 1, 2011 @ 04:38 PM
Silver Bullet

I'm really excited to see how Torres and Luiz play(Although I doubt either will start against Liverpool).All credit to Anelka,I thought he had started to grow apathetic towards everything but he was immense against Sunderland.
February 1, 2011 @ 05:55 PM
Ledger

Id love to see Torres start, prob won't come on until the second half; would be huge if he scored against the Reds on his first appearance for us.

Anelka was very good this morning, big fan of him and hope he can continue to play like this even with our recent squad additions. This could be that spark which rejuvenates our season.
February 1, 2011 @ 07:22 PM
Drebrooklyn

i think he forgot he just left most prestigious historic club in england.

one of the most Liverpool aint the 'most' prestigious get that shit right
February 1, 2011 @ 08:23 PM
DeWale2

Lol gotta love football...

Is the fact that Roman has opened his chequebook again a sign that he's abandoned the youth project?
February 1, 2011 @ 09:07 PM
blunt_trauma

rooooooneyyyyyyyyyy, form comming back just in time for champions league
February 1, 2011 @ 11:57 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

I want to see Park get back in the game with MAN. United soon.

He just announced his retirement from the korean national team after playing for 11 years so that he can solely concentrate on Manchester T.T

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

February 1, 2011 @ 11:58 PM
imtheman

damn good come back from hell for Arsenal.. gotta admit though, Fellaini is a beast. What he may lack in skill he makes up with tough, physical, and hard work on the pitch, would be a dream addition to see that guy patrolling the Arsenal midfield.

"He's 5 ft 4, he's 5 ft 4, we've got Arshavin, f**k Adebayor!!".. nice volley, was probably harder to time & aim than it looked.
February 2, 2011 @ 01:12 PM
blunt_trauma

Gary Neville is a red,Is a red,Is a red, Gary Neville is a red,
He hates Scousers!

damn a generation is coming to an end
February 2, 2011 @ 02:29 PM
sjem

One of the best right backs the premierships ever seen. How I'd love for him to go into punditry, to see him commentating on Liverpool vs City would be fucking hilarious.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=QubF5Afcuek&feature=player_embedded
February 3, 2011 @ 01:00 AM
go0seMUFC

February 5, 2011 @ 01:34 PM
DeWale2

Please, United fans, never ever believe you can go through a whole season unbeaten again.

February 5, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
-TREACHERY-

good day of action if your not an Arsenal or Man U supporter >sad

if you don't sin, Jesus died for nothing

February 5, 2011 @ 01:50 PM
Drebrooklyn

@dewale2 who cares at the end of the day our trophy case is full and yours look bare as shit...we still on top and you let a team come back from 4....we'll see who's laughing at the end of the season...stupid Arsenal fans. when your team start winning trophies then talk
February 5, 2011 @ 03:00 PM
blunt_trauma

lol... for real dewale? on a day your team gives up a 4 nil lead you decide to talk shit? come on man...
February 5, 2011 @ 03:46 PM
StreetwearOverSuits

@dewale2 who cares at the end of the day our trophy case is full and yours look bare as shit...we still on top and you let a team come back from 4....we'll see who's laughing at the end of the season...stupid Arsenal fans. when your team start winning trophies then talk

lol... for real dewale? on a day your team gives up a 4 nil lead you decide to talk shit? come on man...

Fellow Utd fans! Leave this fool alone! You know you haven't won a trophy for 6 years when Manchester United losing is a cause for celebration.

February 5, 2011 @ 05:18 PM
Ledger

And thats why Arsenal can't be taken seriously as title contenders….

EDIT: How did I forget Scholes, how the fuck did the cunt not get a red card for that bullshit?
February 5, 2011 @ 06:20 PM
sjem

Deliberate hand ball is a yellow card in the rule book, and that's what he got.
February 5, 2011 @ 06:33 PM
Ledger

Deliberate hand ball is a yellow card in the rule book, and that's what he got.

Isn't it a red these days?

Infront of goal, blatantly used his hands to usher the ball towards goal, if it were a defender that would have been a straight red.
February 5, 2011 @ 06:43 PM
lammy29

sick game today at st james. if only nolan scored.... but im happy wit result. def a game of two halves
February 5, 2011 @ 06:51 PM
RareAirNC

Arsenal...LOL
February 6, 2011 @ 06:10 AM
-alex

Barca 3:0 arsenal at emirates

Live chelsea in 4hours, fuuu
February 6, 2011 @ 08:03 AM
sjem

Isn't it a red these days?

Infront of goal, blatantly used his hands to usher the ball towards goal, if it were a defender that would have been a straight red.

No the only instance that you can get a red for a hand ball is if you prevent a goal i.e. Luis Suarez in the World Cup. Not saying what Scholes did was right, even though it did make me laugh, but he was rightly punished for it.
February 6, 2011 @ 08:44 AM
DeWale2

Lol @ all this hatred, all I said was United will never go the whole season unbeaten, which is true.

Also, yesterday's capitulation aside, we still gained a point on United. It wasn't actually that bad, United lost and we drew.

This whole 6 years without a trophy talk won't end even when we do win the carling cup, then it will become 6 years without a substantial trophy. If we win the FA cup it will become 7 years without a REAL trophy. If we win the prem it will be "they've never won the CL"
February 6, 2011 @ 09:47 AM
StreetwearOverSuits

Lol @ all this hatred, all I said was United will never go the whole season unbeaten, which is true.

Also, yesterday's capitulation aside, we still gained a point on United. It wasn't actually that bad, United lost and we drew.

This whole 6 years without a trophy talk won't end even when we do win the carling cup, then it will become 6 years without a substantial trophy. If we win the FA cup it will become 7 years without a REAL trophy. If we win the prem it will be "they've never won the CL"

Basically this guy is bigger than your club:

February 6, 2011 @ 11:29 AM
Max S v2

liverpooooooooooool fuck off chelsea
February 6, 2011 @ 11:53 AM
-alex

yeah
February 6, 2011 @ 01:41 PM
Drebrooklyn

Carling Cup isn't a trophy that counts bro

Please login first to reply.