Free Worldwide Shipping on Orders Over $150.00 USD or more - Use Code: HBSHIP150
December 29, 2010 @ 10:46 AM
imtheman

fuck man... might as well call the next couple of transfer windows the Chelski & City spree, cuz God knows the mighty Arsenal wont compete with that money, or the majority of Europe.

**lay my head on the bar**
December 29, 2010 @ 03:39 PM
Crows

yo fuck Squillaci confused
December 29, 2010 @ 03:43 PM
J THRILLLAH

Did Mourinho show up at the bridge and give a talk at the half? Close one today!

December 29, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
imtheman

If it aint broke - DONT FIX IT WENGER!!! YOU FUCKIN IDIOT.. I swear, he's so smart he's stupid!!
December 29, 2010 @ 07:07 PM
Drebrooklyn

lol
December 30, 2010 @ 05:42 AM
sjem

If it aint broke - DONT FIX IT WENGER!!!

Someone should've told him this 5 years ago.
January 2, 2011 @ 09:33 AM
J THRILLLAH

Lead, equalized, lost, equalized, lead, equalized. confused

January 2, 2011 @ 10:28 AM
Drebrooklyn

^^^^^lolz Chelsea Chelsea Chelsearazz
January 2, 2011 @ 11:36 AM
Moe911

Ahaha spurs keeps on rolling.>sad
January 5, 2011 @ 01:31 PM
faust

arsenal 5 - 1 man city
January 5, 2011 @ 04:19 PM
DeWale2

Lol @ Chelsea being out of the title race in January

Lol @ Liverpool cementing their status as a mid-table club

Lol @ Spurs just being typical shit Spurs

SMH at Man City time-wasting like cunts and parking 11 men behind the ball for the whole match. Also, fucking Arsenal not putting their chances away.

It hurts to do this but I have to hand it to United, they made a huge step towards retaining the title without even playing tonight. It's funny how I've been saying they've been playing shit all season, however they're sitting comfortably at the top with 2 games to spare.
January 5, 2011 @ 04:39 PM
bakes

Knob.

Out of our last 8 meetings we have won 3, lost 2, drawn 3.

When was the last time you won a trophy?

Fuck off back to Woolwich.

www.themovingdevelopment.com

January 5, 2011 @ 04:47 PM
imtheman

Knob.

Out of our last 8 meetings we have won 3, lost 2, drawn 3.

When was the last time you won a trophy?

Fuck off back to Woolwich.

Whens the last time Spurs has won ANYTHING?!! haaa - runners up dont count either.
United & Chelski fans can say that shit... but SPURS!!?! haaa
January 5, 2011 @ 04:50 PM
imtheman

SMH at Man City time-wasting like cunts and parking 11 men behind the ball for the whole match. Also, fucking Arsenal not putting their chances away.

It hurts to do this but I have to hand it to United, they made a huge step towards retaining the title without even playing tonight. It's funny how I've been saying they've been playing shit all season, however they're sitting comfortably at the top with 2 games to spare.

I didnt get to watch the game because I'm at work over here, but from reading the updates on the BBC site, sounds like it was a crappy game. I saw the stats:
(ARS) 8 ATTEMPTS ON TARGET ------- (CITY) 0 ATTEMPTS ON TARGET
...shitty city.
January 5, 2011 @ 04:56 PM
bakes

Whens the last time Spurs has won ANYTHING?!! haaa - runners up dont count either.
United & Chelski fans can say that shit... but SPURS!!?! haaa

Football League Cup Winners: 2007-08

... And what about your lot?

Dont go running your mouth without knowing shit, mate. Makes you look foolish.

(btw, as you clearly have limited knowledge, it was 04-05 (FA Cup)).

January 5, 2011 @ 05:24 PM
imtheman

Football League Cup Winners: 2007-08

... And what about your lot?

Dont go running your mouth without knowing shit, mate. Makes you look foolish.

(btw, as you clearly have limited knowledge, it was 04-05 (FA Cup)).

excuse me - i forget the size of my shit i drop, as you can see, i do infact have limited knowledge of my shit. Irrelevant none the less... damn jews.
January 5, 2011 @ 05:34 PM
bakes

Anti Semitic banter is bliss. Congrats.

I'm out!

January 5, 2011 @ 05:38 PM
imtheman

Anti Semitic banter is bliss. Congrats.

I'm out!

yyeeeah, still irrelevant.. London IS Arsenal & Chelsea... others are whatevs'.
January 5, 2011 @ 05:51 PM
Incognito

Wouldn't be surprised if Ancelotti and Hodgson were sacked in the morning.
January 6, 2011 @ 12:01 AM
V.Lopez

dewale i hate to break it to ya but arsenal aint doin shit either. after all the results today its uniteds to lose...and sadly i dont see it happening
January 6, 2011 @ 12:02 AM
V.Lopez

any of the english boys awake??? im tempted to stay up til 3am just to get confirmation hodgson has been sacked so i can sleep in peace!!!
January 6, 2011 @ 12:05 AM
V.Lopez

spurs r still shit bakes. enjoy the "glory days" at the Lane bc soon they will revert back to battling it out for 5th...or maybe theyll just pull a Leeds. Congrats on the league cup, when u win the european cup 5 times and the english title 18 times, then u can come talk football
January 6, 2011 @ 03:54 PM
Alan_Watts

damn lopez where u been son...
January 6, 2011 @ 06:44 PM
Alan_Watts

becks to white hart lane
January 7, 2011 @ 10:52 AM
bakes

spurs r still shit bakes. enjoy the "glory days" at the Lane bc soon they will revert back to battling it out for 5th...or maybe theyll just pull a Leeds. Congrats on the league cup, when u win the european cup 5 times and the english title 18 times, then u can come talk football

Who the fuck are you to come at me?

Tottenham:

Finished 4th last season.
In the Knockout stages of the Champions League.
No debt.
One of the best managers in league.
Strongest squad in years.

.... and you think we pull are going to pull a Leeds?

I cant figure out who you support? Your stats are saying Liverpool but your AIM is A*****l?

Dont you worry, I will be enjoying the glorious history of THFC.

Fall the fuck back (or come to England, the home of football, 'to talk football').

January 7, 2011 @ 11:22 AM
imtheman

Who the fuck are you to come at me?

Tottenham:

Finished 4th last season.
In the Knockout stages of the Champions League.
No debt.
One of the best managers in league.
Strongest squad in years.

.... and you think we pull are going to pull a Leeds?

I cant figure out who you support? Your stats are saying Liverpool but your AIM is A*****l?

Dont you worry, I will be enjoying the glorious history of THFC.

Fall the fuck back (or come to England, the home of football, 'to talk football').

How bout you fall back with your elitist "oOOh - my country is all about football so nobody knows shit" attitude... who cares. "oOH my coutry is the home of football cuz our league is the best... but its made up of foreign players - top notch players that dont really include English talent." Get off that shit...
You just keep hanging on to the hopes & goals of just qualifying for Europe every year and having no debt with shit to show for it. I can only speak for Arsenal, but not all debt is bad debt. Just cause Spurs isnt in debt - dont mean shit.
And it doesnt matter who Spurs has in their squad, theyll still choke and amount to shit. Your Spurs are still behind top clubs.. if your Spurs wouldve never qualified for Champs. League.. nobody would even care to mention Spurs or Bale or VdV!!
January 7, 2011 @ 11:32 AM
sjem

Spurs are in a good place right now that's all i'm gonna say, it depends on whether or not they can move from a sort of feeder club to the top clubs or actually become a top club as to how long their current success stays. And V.Lopez you can't exactly pull the history card without mentioning Chelsea, City etc. aswell.

Edit: And if anyone's close to "pulling a Leeds" right now then it's Liverpool not Tottenham.
January 9, 2011 @ 08:33 AM
bakes

How bout you fall back with your elitist "oOOh - my country is all about football so nobody knows shit" attitude... who cares. "oOH my coutry is the home of football cuz our league is the best... but its made up of foreign players - top notch players that dont really include English talent." Get off that shit...
You just keep hanging on to the hopes & goals of just qualifying for Europe every year and having no debt with shit to show for it. I can only speak for Arsenal, but not all debt is bad debt. Just cause Spurs isnt in debt - dont mean shit.
And it doesnt matter who Spurs has in their squad, theyll still choke and amount to shit. Your Spurs are still behind top clubs.. if your Spurs wouldve never qualified for Champs. League.. nobody would even care to mention Spurs or Bale or VdV!!

13 of our first team squad are from UK... Just because your mob have a few players who are English, please don't think the EPL's best players are from where else in the world. (Man U have 18... A*****l have 3.).

I have a friend in who is an NYC'er knows more about THFC and most clubs than anyone I know, so by in means do I think anyone outside of this country knows nothing about football Im not that ignorant. Some of the worlds best footballers, managers, coaches, scouts etc are from outside the UK. It was more of a comment directed towards the 'when you have x amount of trophies, come talk' made by one of your counterparts.

However much I'd love to sit and say 'we are the best team in the world, we have more trophies than you blahblahblah', I don't really see the point. I have supported my club for 26 years. I go to games, week in, week out. To me, our history, tradition of English football, our tradition for attacking football, tradition of running the football club like a football club and not just 'buying our glory'... That what is football and THFC means to me. So you can have the silverware in the world, I'll keep my club the way it is, ta.

January 10, 2011 @ 12:47 AM
faust

i fucking hate liverpool and manchester united, but god damn howard webb is a biased douche.
January 10, 2011 @ 11:43 AM
imtheman

13 of our first team squad are from uk... Just because your mob have a few players who are english, please don't think the epl's best players are from where else in the world. (man u have 18... A*****l have 3.).

I have a friend in who is an nyc'er knows more about thfc and most clubs than anyone i know, so by in means do i think anyone outside of this country knows nothing about football im not that ignorant. Some of the worlds best footballers, managers, coaches, scouts etc are from outside the uk. It was more of a comment directed towards the 'when you have x amount of trophies, come talk' made by one of your counterparts.

However much i'd love to sit and say 'we are the best team in the world, we have more trophies than you blahblahblah', i don't really see the point. I have supported my club for 26 years. I go to games, week in, week out. To me, our history, tradition of english football, our tradition for attacking football, tradition of running the football club like a football club and not just 'buying our glory'... That what is football and thfc means to me. So you can have the silverware in the world, i'll keep my club the way it is, ta.

.... Tl:dr.

Please login first to reply.