Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
December 12, 2010 @ 03:33 PM
Sensesmilla

^^^We handed them the point in my eyes. We dominated the second half and if Kalou would finish for once, in his going to be short life cause ill kill him, could have been three points for us.
December 12, 2010 @ 03:53 PM
Silver Bullet

Sturridge should be given a few chances ahead of Kalou,look what players like Welbeck and Albrighton are doing given the chance.I like Kalou,he seems like a nice guy but he really needs to work on his finishing if he wants to go far in his career.
December 12, 2010 @ 04:16 PM
Ledger

Kalou needs to be sold, he's basically a liability for us since his finishing abilities are non existent.

UGH Dissapointed again.

A draw tonight will ease the pain a bit.
December 12, 2010 @ 10:12 PM
J THRILLLAH

Kalou can't even finish his dinner. Glad to have Lampard back, JT did well today also.

December 13, 2010 @ 01:38 PM
go0seMUFC

Sp*rs to beat Chelscum tomorrow, then the mighty Gooners to beat United on Monday!! If we actually legitly beat United and then Chelsea later on this month It'll be a watershed moment.

I hope I've sacrificed enough chickens...

MIGHTY?!?! lulz...
December 13, 2010 @ 03:22 PM
Sensesmilla

Anyone want to explain why Nani is so fucking selfish, if I was Rooney I would have straight slapped him in the face. this match should already be over.
December 13, 2010 @ 03:29 PM
EMU OG

Nani gets caught in the heat of the moment alot. He gets too excited with doing something awesome he tends to forget the play around him. I think as soon as he made that great tackle, he imagined himself putting it away, and forgot to even look across. Hopefully as he plays more hell learn. Ronaldo was the same when he first started starting consistently
December 13, 2010 @ 03:36 PM
Sensesmilla

Hahahahahaha nice approach Rooney, looks like Nani gets to return the slap.
Edit: good match to watch MU Chelsea is going to be great.
December 13, 2010 @ 08:03 PM
Drebrooklyn

Arsenal who? Chelsea's next
December 13, 2010 @ 11:01 PM
blunt_trauma

www.youtube.com/watch?v=3rTygy81_Wo&feature=related
UNITED ARE THE TEAM FOR ME!!!!!
December 13, 2010 @ 11:34 PM
blunt_trauma

cannot wait till valencia gets back, might mean park willl be bumped to the bench but valencia at 100% is one of the best wingers in the world!
December 14, 2010 @ 12:52 AM
Ledger

Rooney's penalty was beyond shocking, no confidence at all.

Would love to break our slump with a big win over United.

Is Tevez leaving the EPL or just City? Dude's def unhappy with how it's all panned out although who knows if he's doing a Rooney or genuinely wants to leave.
December 14, 2010 @ 08:03 AM
DeWale2

...This match perfectly summed up Arsenal. You will find no better example of what Arsenal is all about than those 90 minutes against United.

The only plus I can take is that Wojcech Szceszny (Jesus Christ what a name) had a solid game. Arshavin just doesn't give a fuck, Rosicky looks like a man who hasn't scored a goal since the Berlin wall fell and Cesc, RVP and Theo had zero impact when they came on. Nasri's been brilliant this season but when we needed another player to step up, you just look around the squad and can't see it.

and Chamakh...Chamakh for fucks sake, Alex Song for fucks sake properly thinks he's fucking Zico since he scored those goals ages ago. And then fucking Wenger blaming the pitch, he can be such a pillock sometimes.

Ahh well, at least we're still gonna win the treble this year.
December 14, 2010 @ 11:43 AM
Drebrooklyn

Rooney's penalty was beyond shocking, no confidence at all.

Would love to break our slump with a big win over United.

Is Tevez leaving the EPL or just City? Dude's def unhappy with how it's all panned out although who knows if he's doing a Rooney or genuinely wants to leave.

you would love that wouldn't you? but it aint happening lol
December 14, 2010 @ 03:04 PM
imtheman

...This match perfectly summed up Arsenal. You will find no better example of what Arsenal is all about than those 90 minutes against United.

The only plus I can take is that Wojcech Szceszny (Jesus Christ what a name) had a solid game. Arshavin just doesn't give a fuck, Rosicky looks like a man who hasn't scored a goal since the Berlin wall fell and Cesc, RVP and Theo had zero impact when they came on. Nasri's been brilliant this season but when we needed another player to step up, you just look around the squad and can't see it.

and Chamakh...Chamakh for fucks sake, Alex Song for fucks sake properly thinks he's fucking Zico since he scored those goals ages ago. And then fucking Wenger blaming the pitch, he can be such a pillock sometimes.

Ahh well, at least we're still gonna win the treble this year.

I personally would like to see RVP go due to his injury curses, its the same story every season.. sell him off and pick up somebody established in the EPL.
I would love to see money blown on Darren Bent, I think the guy would work his ass off for Arsenal. But I'm sure the price tag on him would be too high and Sunderland not so willing to sell him off.
I wasnt even mad watching that game yesterday, once Park scored, I said to myself.. "typical.. always some dumb ass retarded ass goal that does Arsenal in against the big teams." The passing was off, the movement off the ball was off, communication was like non-existant.. add that on top of United's cock hard-stiff defense and it was clearly never going to be Arsenal's night.
I'm not even surprised..|0
December 14, 2010 @ 04:10 PM
blunt_trauma

son, that goal was class get the fuck outta here with that comment
December 14, 2010 @ 04:20 PM
imtheman

of course any goal scored from the team you support is class.. even if it had came off Park's 2" cock, it wouldve been class to you.
December 14, 2010 @ 04:28 PM
blunt_trauma

that was a pretty funny rebuttal, but seriously,
December 14, 2010 @ 05:19 PM
theconqueror

i wouldnt say class. wicked deflection off of clichy that found park's head who in turn just said why not?

vidic, rio, and evra were solid against a weak arsenal offense. only one who showed up was nasri and even his games was eh. arsenal's just too soft.

chamakh's hair is fucken disgusting.
December 14, 2010 @ 05:42 PM
CHOPZZBISCUIT

Park, Ji-Sung with that death blow!!!

smoke 2 dat!

Kayv: pull bitches, not triggers. throw parties, not fists. futurebass : my mom said life is like a box of kimchi. chopzz.tumblr.com

December 14, 2010 @ 06:01 PM
blunt_trauma

i wouldnt say class. wicked deflection off of clichy that found park's head who in turn just said why not?

vidic, rio, and evra were solid against a weak arsenal offense. only one who showed up was nasri and even his games was eh. arsenal's just too soft.

chamakh's hair is fucken disgusting.

yea the deflection was unlucky, but the goal itself was class, you think any bum off the street would have scored? hell no, before the goal Macca said "sometime you have to take a chance" referring to the arsenal offense, it was an omen for gunner fans as Park him self took a chance and scored, CLASS. no malice intended on the post, just defending my boy park.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=UMdQH9Uqih4
December 14, 2010 @ 06:11 PM
Ledger

you would love that wouldn't you? but it aint happening lol

LOL Yeah that's why I said I'd love if we were to beat you.

I think it would kick start our season again, especially if Drogba scores a couple.

Park's goal was class, 100% no fluke - best thing he's ever done for United lol
December 14, 2010 @ 06:31 PM
theconqueror

yea the deflection was unlucky, but the goal itself was class, you think any bum off the street would have scored? hell no, before the goal Macca said "sometime you have to take a chance" referring to the arsenal offense, it was an omen for gunner fans as Park him self took a chance and scored, CLASS. no malice intended on the post, just defending my boy park.

ya, i see what youre saying. i guess my own definition of a class goal is different than yours. only reason why park got that opportunity was because of a deflection. not taking anything away from park because it was a good finish/awareness (you watching rooney?confused. and ya i remember him saying that. i think it was nasri at the top of the box who didnt shoot when he had the opening. reminded me of barcelona. anyways, hats off to utd for a good win.

i have rooney as my captain for this weekends matches. he's thirsty for goals and what better way to start than against a weak Chel$ski.
December 14, 2010 @ 06:46 PM
Drebrooklyn

LOL Yeah that's why I said I'd love if we were to beat you.

I think it would kick start our season again, especially if Drogba scores a couple.

Park's goal was class, 100% no fluke - best thing he's ever done for United lol

bet you Drogba doesn't score but Rooney does >sad
December 14, 2010 @ 07:22 PM
Ledger

Def on for that mate haha, no way Rooney will score.
December 14, 2010 @ 08:57 PM
blunt_trauma

i know both yall got mad gear, i want to see shit exchange hands>sad>sad
December 18, 2010 @ 07:02 AM
sjem

Fucking snow >sad
December 19, 2010 @ 10:06 AM
blunt_trauma

game is canceled?
December 19, 2010 @ 10:23 AM
sjem

Yeah man, snow and all that. Pretty ridiculous how they called it off over 24 hours in advance of the game though.
December 19, 2010 @ 04:12 PM
Max S v2

what game got canceled and when is it reschedueled

Please login first to reply.