Get 15% Off + Free Shipping on Orders over $150 - Use Code: EPICSUMMER
April 17, 2008 @ 09:56 PM
Citizen-16657

thats not true exactly. i cleaned up my bulk and lost bf. also fat can be burned through exercise.

He is right......I am have done it about 20 times in my life.
April 17, 2008 @ 10:44 PM
TheGhost

hey guys i just bought EAS whey protien, dont work out, but will start, i really want to bulk up alot. i am 125 pounds, and really want to bulk up. want diet plan for whey protien should i do. like i said i dont work out but will once i start on these whey protien shit. so how much should i take a day, when, what should i do i n working out. basically looking for a complete bulking up plan for a 125pound guy that had a lot of EAS whey protein. thanks

anyone??????????????????
April 17, 2008 @ 11:22 PM
kdiddy

i know all of this but if my diet was cleaned up its possible to lose some excess fat and still gain muscle. im not talking burning massive amounts of fat but my % is seemingly lower. ill have to check it again.

I see what your saying, for some reason I thought you were talking about burning quite a bit of fat while bulking. If you do it right, loosing a very small amount could be possible while bulking, but a lot of it is genetics though. If you can do it, thats great. That just means your genes are better than mine. Every bulk cycle I've ever went on, my body fat % has went up, nothing substantial, but it's never went down.
April 17, 2008 @ 11:31 PM
kdiddy

anyone??????????????????

The protein alone isn't going to help. If you want to bulk up with muscle and not just fat, you'll have to hit the gym. The biggest thing is taking in more calories than you body needs to maintain your current weight. There are plenty of calorie calculators online that can help you figure this out. The basics: More calories in than out, 1 to 1.5 times you body weight in protien a day(for you, at least 125 grams of protein a day, not just from shakes, but including you other meals too), work out(mostly weight train, if your metabolism is very high I would keep the cardio on the low, maybe 10-20 minutes after your work out, but low intensity(heart rate between 130-150).
April 17, 2008 @ 11:46 PM
shigablaow

what do you guys do to cut?
April 23, 2008 @ 03:56 PM
Rogue Artist

thats not true exactly. i cleaned up my bulk and lost bf. also fat can be burned through exercise.

I agree. I weighed 180lbs, but through a steady 5 day workout plan (all weights-no cardio) I lost 10lbs of fat. Just by lifting weights your body is going to burn off fat and I have been bulking up since January.

What is everyones general feelings about taking creatine and glutamine? I'm currently only taking whey protein but I want to get bigger faster.
April 24, 2008 @ 12:54 PM
kdiddy

How many calories are you taking in? Because if you lost 10 pounds(which wouldn't have been all fat, have you been checking your body fat%, probably not.) it doesn't really sound like your "bulking up". Eating under your caloric needs and doing any activity will cause your body to lose weight, but that wasn't the discussion. If you really want to "bulk up", how much you eat is just as important as your work out plan. The only way your body will be in the right state to build muscle is if you are taking in more calories than your body needs to maintain weight. Also, on Creatine and Glutamine, they both have positive benefits. I would recommend going to bodybuilding.com for more info on these supplements and on nutrition in general. There aren't many people on here who have enough understanding of the subject to answer most of these questions properly.
May 8, 2008 @ 11:40 AM
DaVinci

Creatine Ethyl Ester. Dont have to stack it, dont retain as much water as you do with monohydrate, and it tastes like shit.
May 16, 2008 @ 06:35 PM
Rogue Artist

How many calories are you taking in? Because if you lost 10 pounds(which wouldn't have been all fat, have you been checking your body fat%, probably not.) it doesn't really sound like your "bulking up". Eating under your caloric needs and doing any activity will cause your body to lose weight, but that wasn't the discussion. If you really want to "bulk up", how much you eat is just as important as your work out plan. The only way your body will be in the right state to build muscle is if you are taking in more calories than your body needs to maintain weight. Also, on Creatine and Glutamine, they both have positive benefits. I would recommend going to bodybuilding.com for more info on these supplements and on nutrition in general. There aren't many people on here who have enough understanding of the subject to answer most of these questions properly.

So are you saying that I was losing muscle mass by working out?

No your right, I haven't been counting my calories. I have heard that I should look into the "zig-zag method" so that I do not constantly take in the same amount of calories....
May 16, 2008 @ 07:01 PM
Citizen-16657

OK here is the diet for the last week:

3/4 Cup Grape Nuts
1/4 Raisins
1 Cup Low Fat Milk

3 Chicken breasts throughout the day

I Protein bar in the evening

I have cut out all pop and i have cut my carbs down to a very low amount, complex carbs in the AM only and strictly protein in the evening.

Supplements
4 weeks of Yellow Bullets
4 weeks of Clen
4 weeks of Yellow Bullets
4 weeks of Equipose

right now I am on week one and down 13 pounds since my start. No muscle loss and BFP is dropping rapidly!!!
May 22, 2008 @ 04:07 AM
yarraguzmn

ok quick question guys..i was reading through all the posts and i want some advice..ive been going to the gym for about 2-3 months and im using gold standard whey proetein.. i guess i have noticed results in muscle growth but im wondering what is the best supplement to get bigger faster? ive heard but no explode but i have no idea what it is and what it does? anybody got some advice on what else i should take?
May 22, 2008 @ 11:07 AM
slsk.

Started lifting again like 3 weeks ago and have been all-natural and muscle build result has been good. I' m going to take a swim test on the 27th for a job and I wanna burn as much fat as possible before that. No coke and no puking, but besides that I'm open to both, tips and extreme gameplans..
May 22, 2008 @ 11:11 AM
Citizen-16657

Yellow Bullets, do not take if you have heart conditions!

2 weeks ago I was 253 and as of this morning I weight 235.

I have lost body fat and I got 15 pounds more and I will be down to 7% body fat.
May 22, 2008 @ 04:02 PM
yarraguzmn

can anybody give me some help..post above
May 23, 2008 @ 08:46 PM
DBCEE

Currently stacking
-American Cellular Labs "Tren"
-American Cellular Labs "MMA 3"

We will see what happens. Using a protein supplement as a meal replacement in the morning.
May 24, 2008 @ 12:17 PM

Inactive

I just drink muscle milk twice a day and eat protein with every meal. Some of you guys are on some bodybuilder type of shit. I read a great quote in mens fitness last week. They were talking to Will Smith about how he got so jacked for I am legend, and he said "if you run five miles a day you can get your body to look however you want." I find this to be very true, I used to take all that supplement shit and expected results. If you want to get big the main thing is consistency and hardwork, not supplements.
May 26, 2008 @ 01:34 AM
Brandon

Doesn't that contradict your first setence?
May 27, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
604_mike

AGGGGHHHHH man, so much non sense in this thread. Truth is when it comes to supplements there no magic pills. Nothing replaces hard work in the gym or more importantly in the kitchen.
Also, the human body is so complex and everyone is so different that these is no STANDARD for gaining or losing. You just have to do research and figure out what works for you. I train with guys who actually up their cals when cutting for a competition. Its amazing.
But bottom line for all the 125 pounders who wanna "buff" up. 75% of your results are dependant on nutrition. So just STUFF YOUR FACE!
May 28, 2008 @ 01:05 PM
Rogue Artist

^I agree, but as far as the Will Smith goes, running 5 miles a day is not going to do anything for the skinny kid who needs to build muscle but make him skinnier.
May 29, 2008 @ 02:22 PM
HipHopPunk

Ppl dont understand they are many different body types. all in all you have to accept and embrace your body type, eat right, supplement your body, work hard, be consistent, rest, disciplined and do it for life.
supplements will work but only if you work hard and be consistent.
May 29, 2008 @ 02:24 PM
HipHopPunk

Yellow Bullets, do not take if you have heart conditions!

2 weeks ago I was 253 and as of this morning I weight 235.

I have lost body fat and I got 15 pounds more and I will be down to 7% body fat.

you are a big boy, how tall are you?
im 6'3" 1/2 and i started my cutting regimen at 255lbs...i havent weighed for about a month now. im taking Jet Fuel
May 29, 2008 @ 02:59 PM
Citizen-16657

you are a big boy, how tall are you?
im 6'3" 1/2 and i started my cutting regimen at 255lbs...i havent weighed for about a month now. im taking Jet Fuel

6-6'1". As of this mornings weigh in I am at 230. I used to wrestle, MMA, Football and baseball. For most of my life I have been a big muscular dude but a desk job helped me add on some pounds but I am workin them off. My knees are fucked so bicycle and walking 4-6 miles a night and lifting is helping with that.

I am hoping to get to 215 with about 5-7% bodyfat(where I was 4 years ago).
May 29, 2008 @ 10:04 PM
Brandon

Holy, 215 lbs with 5-7% BF; nice!

Slowly working down to 180 lbs. Went from 195-99 lbs to 187. I've been using Dymaburn and Ephiderine. First 3 days using the stack I lost 5 pounds hah.
May 29, 2008 @ 10:12 PM
hash

[font="arial Black"][size="7"]n O T N O W C H I E F I ' M I N T H E Z O N E [/size][/font]
June 9, 2008 @ 09:57 AM
KOWLOONTONG

does taking protein make u bigger? i dont want to get big but lean. or does protein get u more cut? build muscle? someone plz explain thanks. ive been eating like a madman lately in hk. everyone been tellin me im fat so i got off my ass started hittin the gym. in 3 months lost 21 lbs. now i wana tone up.
June 9, 2008 @ 10:51 AM
Edward Chiu

6-6'1". As of this mornings weigh in I am at 230. I used to wrestle, MMA, Football and baseball. For most of my life I have been a big muscular dude but a desk job helped me add on some pounds but I am workin them off. My knees are fucked so bicycle and walking 4-6 miles a night and lifting is helping with that.

I am hoping to get to 215 with about 5-7% bodyfat(where I was 4 years ago).

Dude, thats huge with practically no fat. I wanna see pics of you now, not a month ago, not a year or two ago, but what you look like today.

Not trying to be homo, just wanna see.

I started lifting about 2-3months ago, not religiously, and have noticed that I am getting stronger. My schedule is so hectic that I hit the gym whenever possible.

I do however take ON Gold Standard 100%Whey, and Hydroxycuts. I'm currently 170lbs 5'10" and just wanna lean out. I wanna start swimming but like I said, my schedule is hectic with full time work and full time school.

For Test Booster I hear that Hyperdrol is good.
June 10, 2008 @ 10:35 AM
Edward Chiu

bump
June 12, 2008 @ 06:31 PM
dtrader

Damn...I was jus looking at another workout related thread earlier today and now I saw this one, I think Ima start lifting again. I go on and off all yr., with my weight swinging from like 170-185 at 6'. My goal is to get re-dedicated and get back up to 185 before the end of summer. It's harder for me gain now tho cuz I play too much ball.
June 12, 2008 @ 06:36 PM
Citizen-16657

Sorry guys been sleeping on this post. I am down to 226 as of today. Body Fat is down to 18%. I want to get down to 205 with 9% body fat.

I am getting down to it with the quickness. I was at 255 on may 5th.

BTW Don't use Muscle Milk unless you are thin and NEED THE FAT otherwise Muscle Milk has was too much fat and carbs in it to justify taking it outside of a preworkout or post workout drink.
June 14, 2008 @ 11:44 AM
GXNDXLF

LIPO 6
FISH OIL CAPS
ESSENTIAL VITAMINS
IGF2
RPM smile
PERFORMANCE WHEY
PERFORMANCE PROTEIN BARS

2 x cardio in the week (fucking hate it)
3 x krav maga
3 x powerlifting

and some skateboarding and kiteboarding

Started training in march was weighing around 300... lost 77 pounds since then and i'm still a big dude...

Please login first to reply.